Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which two will advance?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marco

67 100.00%
  • Kalifa

3 4.48%
  • Jabra

2 2.99%
  • Yasopp

45 67.16%
  • Kinemon

12 17.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 6

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Round: Battle Royale 6

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 6

This is a tough one. Marco's probably the strongest one of the group. Yasopp's probably pretty strong, but we haven't seen him fight. Hard to gauge how strong Kinemon is, other than being weaker than Law. And as just seen, Law's pretty freaking strong. We know that Kalifa is weaker than Jabra. I think Kinemon is probably stronger than Jabra, but I really have nothing to base that on. For me, it's probably either Yasopp or Kinemon as second strongest fighter here. Since Yasopp's strength is really unknown, other than being a member of Shank's crew, I think I'll go with Kinemon for second place.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

No doubt, that Marko wins this group, only second place is hard to decide. We only know that Yasopp is a sniper, so in close combat, he has a big disadvantage. But I bet that he has Haki, so his bullets are deadly. Kinemon is a very skilled sword fighter and has an interesting ability. And Jabura is one of the top killer of CP9, enormous powerful in his wolve form and really dangerous.

Eve though Yasopp is in shanks crew, I doubt that he will win in a battle royale, cause there are too much enemies, which wouldnt let him get away, to snipe fron the distance. So it comes to a battle between Jabura and Kinemon.. And here, I see Jabura and Kalifa teaming up..

Kinemon > Jabura
    Jabura & Kalifa > Kinemon

So I will go with Marco and Jabura.. Sorry Kinemon

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco easily takes this being whitebeard's top commander, having some really good haki and one of the sweetest DF's around not to mention one of the rarest....Number two is also pretty obvious in my opinion as being Yassop, one of Shank's top commanders and a seasoned New world pirate to boot...that we don't know much about him doesn't diminish either of those two things in any way....Kinemon should have haki and a badass sword technique as such places third on my list....kalifa and Jyabura would die here in the opening moments against any of the above...Rokushiki can only take you so far even tashigi can use some techniques having displayed soru already
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Yasopp being related to Usopp cancel out his Shank's crew hype? We've seen how strength can run in families via Garp, Dragon, and Luffy. (And also Roger and Ace kind of) Who says weakness can't do the same thing? I bet Yasopp is the weakling of Shank's crew

My votes go to Marco (duh) and Kinemon, I hope they meet at some point in the manga, I'm curious to see whether Kinemon can cut Marco's fire.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if mihawk is the best swordsman then yasoop is the best marksmen in OP. I pretty sure i read it somewhere that yasopp is the best marksmen in OP.
    so the obvious answer without any need to think at all would be marco and Yasopp.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,marco is the strongest here. dunno between yasop and kinemon,but I doubt the former is that strong,besides the fact he is a soccer. kinemon should be the 2nd here.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much to think about here. Marco and Yasopp, being two highly ranked members of a yonkou crew, win this easy. CP9 members don't stand a chance and Kinemon doesn't seem at their level either from what we've seen so far.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    Does Yasopp being related to Usopp cancel out his Shank's crew hype? We've seen how strength can run in families via Garp, Dragon, and Luffy. (And also Roger and Ace kind of) Who says weakness can't do the same thing? I bet Yasopp is the weakling of Shank's crew
    Sir, Usopp is not a weakling, much less comparing inside the crew.

Marco and Kinemon are my votes.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco obviously goes through. Yassop makes the cut based on status.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khaja_200923 View Post
    if mihawk is the best swordsman then yasoop is the best marksmen in OP.
    I'm not really sure how Mihawk being the best swordsman has anything to do with Yasopp, could you explain the connection to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_rocky View Post
    Not much to think about here. Marco and Yasopp, being two highly ranked members of a yonkou crew, win this easy. CP9 members don't stand a chance and Kinemon doesn't seem at their level either from what we've seen so far.
    What level has Yasopp shown himself to be at exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Sir, Usopp is not a weakling, much less comparing inside the crew.
    It might be debatable that Usopp is no longer a weakling, but he was for the first half of the grandline, and he is certainly still part of the weakling trio of the Strawhat crew.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's true that Yasopp didn't do anything to show us that he is strong but based on the fact that he is a top member of Shank's crew i believe that his strength should be at least similar to that of Whitebeards commanders. And what did we see from Kinemon? He can cut steel which Zoro could do before timeskip and his ability to cut fire is very interesting but that alone won't help you much against stronger opponents, especially those that don't use fire at all. So we don't have any reason to even think that he would be able to fight the likes of Marco, Vista, Jozu etc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    It might be debatable that Usopp is no longer a weakling, but he was for the first half of the grandline, and he is certainly still part of the weakling trio of the Strawhat crew.
    I don't care about the past. The present right now is that he hasn't showed his maximun potential. He perfectly could have defeated Caesar if it shooted his Fire Bird Star from a blind point of him, just to say something about strength. The same with Nami, have not showed something to defeat anyone.

So the thing about a "weakling trio" is far to be discussed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    I don't care about the past. The present right now is that he hasn't showed his maximun potential. He perfectly could have defeated Caesar if it shooted his Fire Bird Star from a blind point of him, just to say something about strength. The same with Nami, have not showed something to defeat anyone.

So the thing about a "weakling trio" is far to be discussed.
    So? Ceasar could defeat Luffy if Luffy stayed within his deoxidation range, does that make Ceasar strong? Being able to defeat an opponent in a circumstantial fight doesn't really prove anything. I'm not saying that Usopp is still a weakling, I'm saying that he is still one of the 3 weakest members of the Strawhat crew. I don't see how that can be difficult for you to accept.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Marco wins this easily.
    As for the 2nd place it's a bit trickier.

But, like someone else said.
    I think that Yasopp is the best sniper of the whole manga, so that as to count for something.

Marco and Yasopp it is!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast