Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Which two will advance?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monkey D. Garp

61 89.71%
  • Shiliew

17 25.00%
  • Wiper

1 1.47%
  • Caribou

1 1.47%
  • Enel

51 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 4

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 4

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I think the manga directly state he's even to Magellan. I forgot which page that was, though.

EDIT:

Yeah, here.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...5/c538/12.html

I absolutely think there is absolutely no way Enel is near that level. But it look like he have too many fanboys. Oh well.
    Give me how Magellan could touch Enel and I'll give Shilliew a chance
    Because I really can't see Magellan beating someone who can attack from long range, and move at an incredible speed + Kenbunshoku Haki highly enhanced by his DF on top of that
    No way

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Enel would make Magellan shit poison bricks, just like Magellan has a chance to kill any non-logia alive. It's just the way it is in One Piece.

Let's not forget that this isn't Dragonball Z and characters don't become much stronger amazingly fast in each arc. Enel wasn't that long ago.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the manga directly state he's even to Magellan. I forgot which page that was, though.

EDIT:

Yeah, here.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...5/c538/12.html

I absolutely think there is absolutely no way Enel is near that level. But it look like he have too many fanboys. Oh well.
    That says comparable to magellan. While it may be a synonym of equal, that doesn't mean they are exactly the same. And you say that enel is dependent on his devil fruit. well isn't magellan as well? That's what makes him a big threat, is it not?
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Electricity overcomes everything but rubber

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,obviously garp and ener are above the rest,that has to rest in peace

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Garp and Enel win this group quite comfortably. Any one of them can take other fighters from this group easily. Especially Enel, since his speed and attacks are way superior to other fighters exept for Garp. As for who will win their encounter... I would put Garp a bit over Enel.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Garp & Shiliew make short work of the rest.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Give me how Magellan could touch Enel and I'll give Shilliew a chance
    Because I really can't see Magellan beating someone who can attack from long range, and move at an incredible speed + Kenbunshoku Haki highly enhanced by his DF on top of that
    No way
    Magellan beat Luffy with gear 2+3. As well as Iva, make 2 other Shichibukai retreat. That's more than enough feat than simply losing to Luffy without any gear just because Luffy can touch him. I also read some post about Megallan being Admiral level. I don't think he's that high, though, but it show how some high up some people thought of him.

I highly doubt Jimbei will lose to Enel. That's one opponents that run away from the hellkeeper. Enel will die against any decent person that can touch him, considering he lost to early Luffy. If Luffy without gear 1+2 can hit and damage Magellan, do you think he can win? He can't. He hit him with Mr 3 help. And that was when he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>himself when he fought Enel.

Also, Shilliew will most likely fight Zoro in the future. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to assume he can use Haki, considering his status and fame.
    Last edited by -Ken-; November 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Magellan beat Luffy with gear 2+3. As well as Iva, make 2 other Shichibukai retreat. That's more than enough feat than simply losing to Luffy without any gear just because Luffy can touch him. I also read some post about Megallan being Admiral level. I don't think he's that high, though, but it show how some high up some people thought of him.

I highly doubt Jimbei will lose to Enel. That's one opponents that run away from the hellkeeper. Enel will die against any decent person that can touch him, considering he lost to early Luffy. If Luffy without gear 1+2 can hit and damage Magellan, do you think he can win? He can't. He hit him with Mr 3 help. And that was when he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>himself when he fought Enel.

Also, Shilliew will most likely fight Zoro in the future. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to assume he can use Haki, considering his status and fame.
    You do realise that Enel lost because his attacks had no effect one Luffy.. It wasn't just because Luffy could touch him.
    I don't that many people in OP (or in real life for that matter) is going to survive 1 000 000 volts..
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I just don't see anyone easily landing a hit on Enel. Even if you have CoA haki, he still evade everything since he has the best CoO haki we've seen in the series (mantra enhanced with his DF ability), plus he's the 2nd fastest character we've seen (second to Kizaru). A haki expert may be able to fight him, but no one in this group besides Garp has even been shown capable of haki, let alone mastery of it.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wiper and Caribou don't stand a chance, we don't know much about Shiliew so it's hard to judge his strength but i'm sure Garp and Enel could win this easy. I know many doubt Enel because he lost to Luffy but i believe that he is the strongest opponent strawhats faced before ts, with exception of admirals of course. To be honest i'm still not quite sure how Luffy defeated him. Even if he is rubber and lightning can't harm him and even if he is able to hit Enel with him being logia and all imho he still shouldn't have any chance of winning, not with his strength at that time. With his amazing mantra and speed of lighting Enel should have been able to defeat Luffy without problems. It just seems to me that Enel should have appeared much later in the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Enel's DF is hard to defend against - you can just stand the lightning, but that's not easy. That's what makes Enel extremely strong. So, I vote for him; plus Garp. I doubt Shiliew can hold his ground for long against any of them; Wiper or Caribou aren't even worth mentioning.
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Enel would make Magellan shit poison bricks, just like Magellan has a chance to kill any non-logia alive. It's just the way it is in One Piece.

Let's not forget that this isn't Dragonball Z and characters don't become much stronger amazingly fast in each arc. Enel wasn't that long ago.
    Oh my~
    This is far from what has been drawn. Crocodile, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are good examples that just going straight Grand Line makes you stronger.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm voting Garp and Shiliew.

I was never really impressed by Enel. His lightning's destructive power was not that great since it was unable to kill neither Zoro nor Wiper (and Shilew is much stronger than both of them). Also, Enel lost to pre-time skip Luffy (even if eletricity was useless agaist rubber, he still had his high temperature weapon, speed and mantra, and lost anyway) while Megallen, who is supposed to be as strong as Shiliew, easely defeated a much stronger Luffy.
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I love enel i voted for him, cuz he's my favorite character, I read all the comments here and was quite surprised lol.

Guys in all honesty, Enel is not at shillew level, and besides you're analysing this way too much, Shillew rush, haki infused sword, neck cut, gg.

remember that enel does not know about other df, also he does not know about others possessing haki.

Enel still the best tho. :3

Also replying to someone above, I very much think Magellan is at admiral level.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast