Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: [How to draw books] A unique recommendation

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[How to draw books] A unique recommendation

Hello,

There's a collection of Chinese how to draw manga books that I feel should be translated to English. It would be a great help to many westerners who wants to draw manga characters that actually look like manga characters.

These books are on a completely different level than the shitty "How to draw manga" series that are sold on American book shelves. From what I can tell, they're rich with information that actually helps the artist and you can tell the creators of these books are really good illustrators. Way better than Mark Crilley and other talentless/untrained scumbags trying to profit off young children.

Here's a link to one of their books ( this one focuses on clothing I believe ). There is a torrent out there with a bunch of other books. I'm not sure if torrent links are allowed here, so I'll PM you if you're interested.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?13vvrr1d7lhgdo5

Last edited by ANBUBU; November 22, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner jakelong00's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [How to draw books] A unique recommendation

do you happen to know the actual name of the series or can you give links to other books in the series...i'm not a translator but this looks intereseting.
    I would also like to see them translated

New Reply