Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion

  1. #1
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion

    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

  2. #2
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Spoiler


  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Spoiler

    Argh to much talking in this chapter.

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; November 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

  5. #4
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Spoiler

    i want him dead kill Chang Ho!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it when worthless character own the protagonist with his own power that just suck !!

  6. #5
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Spoiler

    Don't give Chang-ho too much credit here. Shioon is quite obviously blocking his crap without even using ki, even if he is getting pushed back for the moment. Shioon is operating with a huge handicap.

    Anyway, seems an awfully short chapter.

  7. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    so milk juggs gave chang-ho the same pill shioon took in part 1?
    that's gotta be a set up by the author to have chang-ho end up as Shioon's rival or something, like the dark side or whatev..

  8. #7
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    so milk juggs gave chang-ho the same pill shioon took in part 1?
    that's gotta be a set up by the author to have chang-ho end up as Shioon's rival or something, like the dark side or whatev..
    Think it is a mock pill made from his Shioon blood. I mean would they waste one of those on a person they consider trash. Also that condition that your body needs to be weak for the pill to strenghten your body. Chango Ho wasn't weak beforehand, Shioon and Sosul were.

    Also Goomyrong said something about if an average person gets that they would die, and that guy from the Sun and Moon school said something about the body filling up like a water ballon and popping if given to a regular person. Since they are killing the SUC people with pills I say it is a mock pill that does the same thing except since it isin't as powerful it doesn't kill, right away, but still comes with a detrimental effect. I just hope it kills Chang Ho like those other SUC idiots.

    Also, I really want you to be wrong because I like Hyuk So CHun and Goomryong as his rivals, not an asshole that tried to rape his friend.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; November 29, 2012 at 11:43 PM.

  9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #8
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    2,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    This is getting so damn boring

  11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Spoiler

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Argh to much talking in this chapter.

    Spoiler show
    there's three divine dan in the world apparently shiho stole one and gave it to shioon in part 1, I dont want to believe this is one of the three because it wouldnt make sense to give something so expensive to a SUC grunt who's not important at all and Also How did they manage to get him to survive it when it took Shiho to regulate the ki in Shioon's body along with PROPER/the best breathing techs he learned from 9AD to control the excessive ki it brought


    I'm thinking even if its a divine dan, i dont see how they though him all that and all when he's not even important...can milk juggs do the same things as Shiho? and is someone in the SUC really caring about Chang ho enough to tech him how to control that power?


    IN the end I REAlly just hope its the same temporary pills Alien doctor was giving shioon...Other wise Chang-ho just got immensely too powerful...I'd rather this be the alien doctor pill so that this is temporary and then maybe he suffers the effects of it later lol

    ---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Think it is a mock pill made from his Shioon blood. I mean would they waste one of those on a person they consider trash. Also that condition that your body needs to be weak for the pill to strenghten your body. Chango Ho wasn't weak beforehand, Shioon and Sosul were.

    Also Goomyrong said something about if an average person gets that they would die, and that guy from the Sun and Moon school said something about the body filling up like a water ballon and popping if given to a regular person. Since they are killing the SUC people with pills I say it is a mock pill that does the same thing except since it isin't as powerful it doesn't kill, right away, but still comes with a detrimental effect. I just hope it kills Chang Ho like those other SUC idiots.

    Also, I really want you to be wrong because I like Hyuk So CHun and Goomryong as his rivals, not an asshole that tried to rape his friend.
    you were a step ahead of my second post, just what i thought! glad im not the only one that thinks so. I hope chango bites and eats the freaken dust as well!

  13. #10
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    it can't be the divine dan because they don't have goomoonryong to absorb the ki. I mean, when Shioon took it, Goomoonryong spent all night absorbing it so Shioon wouldn't die. After that he was dead tired and he's freaking goomoonryong. Who on the SUC could do something like that?
    I think it's just some half ass pill... but I don't like it anyway. Chang Ho needs to die, his time is way overdue. The last time he had any use was when Hyuk owned him, since them he should've been gone. I don't get the author fetish with him.

    ---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    there's three divine dan in the world apparently shiho stole one and gave it to shioon in part 1, I dont want to believe this is one of the three because it wouldnt make sense to give something so expensive to a SUC grunt who's not important at all and Also How did they manage to get him to survive it when it took Shiho to regulate the ki in Shioon's body along with PROPER/the best breathing techs he learned from 9AD to control the excessive ki it brought


    I'm thinking even if its a divine dan, i dont see how they though him all that and all when he's not even important...can milk juggs do the same things as Shiho? and is someone in the SUC really caring about Chang ho enough to tech him how to control that power?


    IN the end I REAlly just hope its the same temporary pills Alien doctor was giving shioon...Other wise Chang-ho just got immensely too powerful...I'd rather this be the alien doctor pill so that this is temporary and then maybe he suffers the effects of it later lol

    ---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------



    you were a step ahead of my second post, just what i thought! glad im not the only one that thinks so. I hope chango bites and eats the freaken dust as well!
    this... I think you explained better than me
    ...

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    Maybe something like this happens next chapter http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker/v03/c017/14.html http://mangafox.me/manga/the_breaker/v03/c017/15.html

    then chang-ho starts loosing his cool and decides to attack glasses..then shioon breaks lose and gives him a third hole..hopefully.

  16. #12
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Calgary,AB
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    Ugh personally i think another boring chapter. Shioon somehow talks like an idiot and cant just say the pills you eat to gain magical powers will kill you. Its a lil disheartening to realize i dont get excited for a new chapter every week anymore.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #13
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    chapter out in english

    it is kinda addictive and weird, every week we criticize the chapter, the character but still read it every week for enjoyment.

  19. #14
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    the guy that said the dan might be made of shioons blood might be right and shioon did cool guy move by dodging at the last second before the ki exploded based from the reaction of the chick suc captain
    Last edited by blennz; November 30, 2012 at 01:18 AM.

  20. #15
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,006
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

    that dan is a fake dan like every other else i mean if Shioon's blood Dan is not pure (because Sera put all Shioon's blood back) that means Chang-ho will either explode or die instantly because of the poison

    and besides if that is a Divine Moon Dan SUC/Chundomoon is already bankrupt because the ingredients alone is worth a billion Won and it doesn't include the labor and Divine moon school is already in Sunwoo's hand

    the next chapter will be Shioon absorbing those tech using the body barrier tech and chang-ho's hand will break

    and a big LOL on the final captain he is either idolize Ryu or Unwol because of his dress
    Last edited by kidopitz27; November 30, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts