Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

i dont understand why Jeon Geuk-jin like chang-ho this much. i mean he his not the only one who can fight shioon. there r 5 captain and some good/master class fighter in suc . we have 9ad strongest fighter. as his name say he is master of 9 powerful fighting Technique so that means 9 powerful school/clan and also other powerful fighter. now about shioon's support Sun-Woo clan as we know shioon think Sosul is real leader of clan and Jae-Kyu Kwon want him leader. right now sosul is working with bad guys so there is chance sunwoo clan become 2 clan one with shioon 1 with sosul

now i hope shioon loss his stupidity and stop thinking chang-ho is his friend because they were never friend . thing not always get batter by talking some time u have to fight and the world he live is create by/for fight
    Last edited by suraj5898; November 30, 2012 at 02:01 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 95 Discussion / 96 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

Once again more time was spent talking than fighting, Shioon getting slap by changho what a disgrace , nluess he fights back he's screwed , he will probrably be saved by that kid by the glasses sacrificing himself of oine of the sunwoo clan leaders, but i think shioon just used a foot technique in time thnere maybe

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Chanhoe should just be the new protagonist and quickly finish off bieber so we can skip back to 9arts story. Seriously, i'm sick of this faggotry. Also i'm digging this melonsxchanghoe feeling in this chapter.

Dora and friends getting own'd by just 1 captain? wtf?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this author seriously oblivious to how annoying Changho is? Like get him out of the story already.

Sure sure, he's all powered up and his body will break down eventually. Whatever, the character just sucks, people are tired of seeing him. This is the same shit a different day. We've seen Shioon fight him plenty already, we've seen Shioon take a beating from many characters already.

We didn't even get to see the clanless guys fight, just heard they got worked over by the strongest SUC Captain who we also didn't get to see fight. Overall this shit is just boring, and repetitive.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

from that kind of clothes the Last captain is it looks like he is either ,

the son of the deceased master of iron fist school? (you know the guy GMR killed upside down) because he wore the same clothes

or he wears that because he idolize Ryu(street fighter) or Unwol

i really think that in the end Chang-ho will die from the poison of the Dan i mean he attacks and use foot tech that use too much Ki

now i know that all SUC goons are just stupid believing that they are choosen by GMR specially Chang-ho

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Lame chapter. And where the hell is the REAL support from the Sunwoo Clan?! Where is master Jang-Il Jeong?!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if Changho withers away from the inside, what is there to take care of all the skeleton mask goons, or the remaining SUC Captains? Sunwoo would have to get there pretty damn soon, and have strong fighters deployed to scare off the SUC Captains.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm so i was right about the last captain....
    hmmm makes me wonder where the iron or immovable wall is?

let's see Shion vs Chang-Ho (flodder boss)
    Keeps hitting Shion, whoops accidently land a hit or not? (in air)
    If he actually manages to hit Shion maybe something hidden in his uniform (highly unlikely)
    If he does land a hit (both his arm broken) unlikely?

Shion jumps back, keeps being attacked by Chang-ho
    Eventually glasses ally gets hit... Shion get enraged somehow has a leftover pill...
    doesn't think twice and uses the pill... enhanced version of the Mil-yang pill..
    (takes a while to activate)
    Haru decides not to stall, then surrounds Shion... for DM...

Shion vs Chang-ho part 2?
    Shion keeps dodging?
    At some point the pill effect kicks in...
    hits Chang-ho...
    only to be encountered by the lonewolf and more S.U.C. flodder...

Lonewolf vs Shion (round 1) [final battle] (boss battle) lol or something like that.
    Somewhere after the match the Sunwoo clan actually decides to show up?
    Gyubum, Immovable wall, Crazy Tiger and Elder Kwon comes to the rescue?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Shioon dodge last hit( he learned from last fight with Cool Guy

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Story start to being loop. And it is boring. He should kill this skinhead dude at the second appearances this is the third time. And he is just some pawn.

Shioon knew that he has been warned about cannot use ki and should be caution about it but then still insist to come to school. I know this would happen right from the chapter that he ask to came to school. Can't he wait a few months until he fully recover his ki and then do what you want, and beat the crap out of this weak creatures. He waste too much time with underling in skull suit too much, this is not the clan leader or someone with power like him should fight with .

I really want him to completely break his ki this time to know that he should be serious sometimes. When he lose power, he cry for power when he going to recover it he risk losing it again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm don't know, but if a close relative (to me) would get wounded by some weird group or W/E S.U.C.
    I wouldn't be able to take it, if they could just do their stuff, like wagging their tails left to right...?
    From Shion perspective only vengeance would be on his mind.... at one side of the track...

At the other part he just got tired of them, and wanted to get rid of them asap...
    though it made me clueless why he didn't immediately called the Sunwoo clan insteadof ''after'' S.U.C. came...
    maybe because there might be hidden S.U.C. flodder in Sunwoo clan (unlikely)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so ryu is a member of the suc ken is just missing. i think shwoon dodged the hit and will beat the bully and ryu will show up and want to fight and someone will show up to fight ryu

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if shiion wants to trully save chang-ho he should do what his master did to him...break his ki center

from experience he should remember about where 9AD punched him so it should be easy...

then no more chang-ho trying to come at him again...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

there are 3 divine dan that Shiho stole 1. Shioon ate one ,2 & 3. whereabouts unknown or Shiho gave the remaining 2 to Sosul to cure her remember that Shiho stole those Dan for Sosul to cure her so either those 2 dans where already eaten by Sosul (that's why she can burn people thru her Ki release)

there are possibilities for that Dan to exist

1.the Dan Chang-ho ate was a mere fake or a low budget Dan to imitate the original dan that Shioon ate

2.that is the Blood Dan created by the alien doctor Shioon gave the doctor blood sample but the doctor used that to create/experiment his blood in the One moon School pharmaceutical but if he used all those blood (the head of One moon wants more blood after that) that means the doctor already used that blood sample from Shioon

3. the alien doctor stole the Heavenly Divine dan recipe when he was in the One moon school pharmaceutical and created a new type of Dan we don't really know what the head of the One moon school gave to the doctor for the blood samples and it might be the recipe

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2