Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Japan's Weekly Anime Blu-Ray Rankings

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Japan's Weekly Anime Blu-Ray Rankings

Galilie Donna did pretty bad though it was a bad anime. I dropped it thrree episodes in and it sounds like it didnt ever get better.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Top selling animation blu-ray of 2013

December 10, 2012 to December 8, 20131. Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo (398,187)
    3. Monsters University MovieNEX (108,383)
    4. Gundam UC #6 Limited First Edition (96,561)
    5. Madoka Magica the Movie Part 1: Beginnings/Part 2: Eternal (Limited Complete Pressing) (95,866)
    13. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha the Movie 2nd A's Ultra Special Edition (Complete Pre-Order Pressing) (65,003)
    16. Wreck-It Ralph DVD+Blu-ray Set (57,961)
    17. One Piece Film Z Blu-ray Greatest Armored Edition (Complete Limited First Pressing) (57,779)
    21. Shingeki no Kyoujin #1 (52,403)
    24. Nekomonogatari (Black) Vol. I/Tsubasa Family Part I (Limited Complete Pressing) (50,430)
    25. Nekomonogatari (Black) Vol. II/Tsubasa Family Part II (Limited Complete Pressing) (50,430)
    27. Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (Special Edition) (42,566)
    29. Nekomonogatari (White) Vol. I/Tsubasa Tiger Part I (Limited Complete Pressing) (41,113)
    33. Shingeki no Kyoujin #2 (39,558)
    34. Love Live! 7 (Limited First Edition)
    35. Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki BD (39,003)
    36. Nekomonogatari (White) Vol. II/Tsubasa Tiger Part II (Limited Complete Pressing) (38,600)
    39. Girls und Panzer #4 (35,961)
    42. Girls und Panzer #6 (35,815)
    43. Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 2000% #1 (35,694)
    44. Girls und Panzer #5 (35,464)
    45. Girls und Panzer #3 (35,430)
    46. Shingeki no Kyoujin #3 (35,423)
    47. Love Live! #1 (Limited First Edition) (34,293)
    48. Shingeki no Kyoujin #4 (33,665)
    50. Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Part 1 Limited First Edition (31,497)

I did not include any non-animation that made the top fifty. Most were western movies (James Bond, The Avengers, The Hobbit), idol concerts, and children's programming. I did leave all non-Japanese animation. For the full list, without omissions, check here.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes UtaPri made it!

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

December 16-22
    1. Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsu-hen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare (Limited Complete Pressing) (38,783)
    2. Shingeki no Kyoujin #6 (28,316)
    3. Monsters University MovieNEX (15,113/136,027)\
    4. Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsu-hen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare (Standard Edition) (4,841)
    5. Majestic Prince Volume 7 (2,695)
    6. Tamayura - More Aggressive Volume 3 (2,670)
    7. Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu Blu-ray Ultra Deluxe Edition (Limited First Pressing) (2,626/28,009)
    8. Yowamushi Pedal Volume 1 (2,574)
    9. Mashin Eiyuden Wataru Blu-ray Box (2,495)
    10. Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~ (1) (1,985)

Gintama sold an additional 46,448 copies of the limited edition DVD. The standard edition Gintama DVD sold 12,291 copies. Shingeki sold an additional 12,140 on DVD. The DVD of Yowapeda sold 3,103 copies. Yozakura Quartet sold 1,025 on DVD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Torca's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    What does that have to do anything? Studio's don't seem to care that much about sales. Shows with below average sales regularly get second seasons, many best sellers never get one. Tamako Market was a relative disappointment, compared to the KyoAni's other 2012 - 2013 anime (including Kyoukai no Kanata, I hear stores are having trouble keeping copies in stock), but is still getting a sequel movie. Drrr was a major hit, and has never had a second season, despite only adapting three volumes of the novel. Each studio has their own metric for deciding what does, or does not, get a sequel. Sales does not always seem to be a deciding factor. Every studio is different, too. Kimi Machi's sales were not great. Love Lab's were not either, it was not one of the bigger hits of the summer. Kimi Machi was poorly received. It was not popular with viewers. Unless they are already contractually obliged to film more episodes (a possibility), there is no reason to believe a sequel is going to be announced only three months after the summer season ended.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Treating BD/DVD sales like tankobon sales is wrong on every level. BD cost ¥5000 ($50) or more, DVD at least ¥3500 ($35), and usually only include 2 - 4 episodes. Sales are going to be skewed. Some popular anime, like One Piece, will only start coming out on blu-ray this year. One Piece DVD volumes never chart, only the season long box set reissues. Only fans willing to pay collectors price buy home video releases. Manga cost as little as ¥420 (less than $5). Casual fans are more inclined to buy for that price.
    Actually for late-night animes it's probably the biggest income of cash and this is the only thing on which we can speculate what will get second season and what not. We don't have any info about how much contract for adapting series costed or what they got for adapting series, we don't know even how much production of anime cost. This all thing are dependant on the project, studio, just like you said. We don't know too many things to say "This'll surely get second season" but how many series that sold 5,000 or more didn't get second season or movie? (Some animes really can't have second seasons because of material but they found a way to milk some cows anyway) Durarara, Mawaru Penguindrum (the way it ended don't give us a way to sequel anyway), Toradora (same), Angel Beats (?). I can't really remember more but if we would look at series that sold below 2,500 and didn't get a second season and compare it the second number of series will be much higher.

Tamako Market is way to extreme example. Kyoani is studio that don't care about anything. They're doing what they want, every studio (except Kyoani) would do sequels of Haruhi, because it's a series that isn't even halfly done even with second season being a really big disappointment it sold more than 10,000 (20,000?). Hyouka also got good scores and we don't have a sequel (we should get this one! I believe), Nichijou got bad scores didn't have a second season. Kyoani is Kyoani, heck they didn't took the new Key series to adapt, which are moneymakers - Little Busters done by J.C. Staff being disappointment and still selling around 10,000. This studio have comfort to truly do what they want.
    Also animes aired on day (like One Piece you mentioned) have other ways of income so it isn't their problem that they sell or don't sell.

I only wanted to show that with what information we got the second season announcement IS POSSIBLE. Don't negate it that much, anime sucked but it's not like mine or your or anyone opinion can change the possibility of second season. Gonzo didn't have a good selling anime in years so it could be a trigger why they would rush a second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I almost forgot. The "manabi line" is only 2,899 combined (blu-ray and DVD) copies. That is (reportedly) the number of copies per volume needed for an anime to be profitable. The manabi line is extremely low, breaking the line doesn't really signify popularity. Volume one of Kimi Machi broke the manabi line. If any other volumes did, I can't find data.
    Also don't have info about it. Maybe it didn't do that good except first volume? We'll see what this announcement will be about.

I don't want to go offtop here too much so we can share our opinions in otaku thread when there'll be a better chance for it.
    Last edited by Torca; January 09, 2014 at 05:10 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Netorare's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

kimi no iru machi did good in bluray/dvd sales, that's a fact
    and it still does decent in tankobon sales

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torca View Post
    Actually for late-night animes it's probably the biggest income of cash and this is the only thing on which we can speculate what will get second season and what not. We don't have any info about how much contract for adapting series costed or what they got for adapting series, we don't know even how much production of anime cost. This all thing are dependant on the project, studio, just like you said. We don't know too many things to say "This'll surely get second season" but how many series that sold 5,000 or more didn't get second season or movie? (Some animes really can't have second seasons because of material but they found a way to milk some cows anyway) Durarara, Mawaru Penguindrum (the way it ended don't give us a way to sequel anyway), Toradora (same), Angel Beats (?). I can't really remember more but if we would look at series that sold below 2,500 and didn't get a second season and compare it the second number of series will be much higher.

Tamako Market is way to extreme example. Kyoani is studio that don't care about anything. They're doing what they want, every studio (except Kyoani) would do sequels of Haruhi, because it's a series that isn't even halfly done even with second season being a really big disappointment it sold more than 10,000 (20,000?). Hyouka also got good scores and we don't have a sequel (we should get this one! I believe), Nichijou got bad scores didn't have a second season. Kyoani is Kyoani, heck they didn't took the new Key series to adapt, which are moneymakers - Little Busters done by J.C. Staff being disappointment and still selling around 10,000. This studio have comfort to truly do what they want.
    Also animes aired on day (like One Piece you mentioned) have other ways of income so it isn't their problem that they sell or don't sell.
    If 2899 combined is the benchmark for profitability, sales standards are too low to draw any conclusions from. Too high a percentage of anime would meet the requirement. Predicting a second season based on sales is hit or miss. A low number also means an anime does not need to be popular to be profitable. So a series like Kimi Machi that received very little attention in Japan still turned a profit. That explains why there are so many anime, but it is not a predictor for a second season.

I find a lot of the news I post from Japanese anime blogs like yaraon and otakomu. Browsing those sites makes it a little easier to figure out what is going to be popular, beyond the obvious ones. Over the course of the season these blogs start posting more and more articles about the popular shows. All of these sites end up promoting the same shows. In the fall it started to become clear that Non Non Biyori, Machine Doll, and Arpeggio were all going to do well. Kimi Machi was almost completely ignored by all of the Japanese sites I go to.

Quote Quote:
    I only wanted to show that with what information we got the second season announcement IS POSSIBLE. Don't negate it that much, anime sucked but it's not like mine or your or anyone opinion can change the possibility of second season. Gonzo didn't have a good selling anime in years so it could be a trigger why they would rush a second season.
    Gonzo has not had any recent popular anime because they are only now emerging from major financial problems. They were delisted from the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2008, after it was reported that the company was over $30 million in debt. Between 2009 - 2012 they only released a limited number of anime, while they were in the process of restructuring the company.

I would find it unusual if a second season was announced so soon for Kimi Machi. The first season ended in September. It is not unusual for popular shows to have second season announcements announced so quickly. Date A Live and Kuroko come to mind. It's not impossible that Sho Mag is going to announce a second season, but I think that it is unlikely. This probably is manga news, not anime news. A spin off, novelization. Something like that.
    Also don't have info about it. Maybe it didn't do that good except first volume? We'll see what this announcement will be about.

Quote Quote:

I don't want to go offtop here too much so we can share our opinions in otaku thread when there'll be a better chance for it.
    The first DVD volume sold 2,624 copies. The second sold 1849 copies. None of the BD charted, including volume one. A drop in sales between volume one and two is common. It even happened to Shingeki.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Sales declined again, to 1,627 copies for volume three, stabilizing at 1,608 for volume four. Between volume one, and volume three, Kimi Machi shed 1000 copies.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netorare View Post
    kimi no iru machi did good in bluray/dvd sales, that's a fact
    and it still does decent in tankobon sales
    Video sales were not good. DVD sales declined by 1000 copies in the space of two months. 2,624 is not a real lot, in the first place. None of the blu-ray even charted. Kimi Machi was not a very popular series.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 09, 2014 at 06:52 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    2013 Summer Preliminary First Volume Sales

Key: Total - # Weeks Charted - Title - Format ranked - Release Date

42,874 *2 Monogatari Second Season [BD+DVD]: 2013/10/23
    32,337 *6 Free! [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/11
    13,057 *3 Senki Zesshou Symphogear G [BD+DVD]: 2013/10/02
    12,384 *3 Brothers Conflict [BD+DVD]: 2013/08/21
    ------ 10,000 Line ------
    *9,676 *2 Highschool DxD New [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/25
    *7,575 *4 Kiniro Mosaic [BD]: 2013/09/25
    *6,898 *2 Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya [BD]: 2013/09/27
    *6,650 *3 Dangan Ronpa the Animation [BD+DVD]: 2013/08/28
    *5,473 *2 Kimi no Iru Machi [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/25
    *5,375 *3 Servant x Service [BD+DVD]: 2013/08/21
    *5,001 *3 Love Lab [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/20
    *4,596 *3 Choujigen Game Neptune the Animation [BD]: 2013/09/25
    *4,479 *1 Tamayura: More Aggressive [BD+DVD]: 2013/10/30
    *3,682 *2 Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS [BD]: 2013/09/25
    ---- Manabi Line (2899) ----
    *2,601 *1 Gin no Saji: Silver Spoon [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/18
    *2,464 *1 Teekyuu2 [BD]: 2013/10/25
    *2,399 *2 Uchouten Kazoku [BD]: 2013/09/25
    *2,370 *1 Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/18
    *2,072 *2 Rozen Maiden (2013) [BD]: 2013/08/30
    *1,205 *1 Watashi ga Motenai nowa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! [BD+DVD]: 2013/10/02
    **,932 *1 Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou [BD]: 2013/09/25
    **,908 *1 Fantatista Doll [BD]: 2013/09/20
    **,809 *1 Genshiken Nidaime [BD]: 2013/09/04
    **,656 *1 Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi [BD]: 2013/09/25
    **,558 *1 Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku [BD]: 2013/09/18
    **,474 *1 Senyuu2 [BD]: 2013/10/25
    **,455 *1 Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou [BD]: 2013/09/20
    **,441 *1 Futari wa Milky Holmes [BD]: 2013/10/16
    **,267 *1 Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu [BD]: 2013/09/18
    **,*** ** Blood Lad [BD+DVD]: 2013/09/27
    **,*** ** Recorder to Landsel Mi☆ [BD+DVD]: 2013/10/02
    **,*** ** Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji [DVD]: 2013/10/25

(BD not ranked; need full week data later this week)
    Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen [BD+DVD]: 2013/10/30

(not yet on sale or sales data not yet available)
    Gatchaman Crowds [BD+DVD]: 2014/01/22
    source: symbv@myanimelist

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Those are not impressive sales by anime standards. That is combined BD and DVD sales, and only for volume one. DVD sales would shrink by 1000 copies, from 2,624 to 1,627, between volume one and three. BD sales were never high enough to chart. Please don't try and spin 5,473 combined copies as high sale. It isn't. At best, it could be spun as slightly above average.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 09, 2014 at 07:52 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

we never said it's high but it's still good (way better than most people said about kimi no iru machi)
    it does better than many other animes in that season
    nothing more & nothing less

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not that good. It only got worse. It wasn't very popular.

---------- Post added January 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was January 09, 2014 at 08:46 PM ----------

December 23 - December 291. Kabukimonogatari Part I/Mayoi Jiangshi Part I (Limited Complete Pressing) (33,168)
    2. Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Volume 2 Limited First Edition (24,134)
    3. Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 2000% 7 (18,012)
    4. Macross Frontier Zentra-Mori Blu-ray Box (13,519)
    5. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Volume 6 (Limited First Pressing) (12,598)
    6. Love Live! ~Kokuritsu Otonokizaka Gakuin Annai~ (12,343)
    7. IS (Infinite Stratos) 2 Vol. 2 (11,980)
    8. Monsters University MovieNEX (11,930/147,957)
    9. Ghost in the Shell Arise 2 (11,815)
    10. Oreimo 2 7 (Limited Complete Pressing) (11,396)
    12. Puella Magi Madoka Magica Blu-ray Disc Box (10,393)
    14. Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny HD Remaster Blu-ray Box 3 Limited First Edition (9,472)
    16. Arpeggio of Blue Steel Volume 1 (9,073)
    17. Non Non Biyori Volume 1 (Blu-ray) (7,546)
    20. High School DxD New Volume 4 (Blu-ray) (6,659)

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

December 30 - January 5
    1. Monsters University MovieNEX (6,718/154,675)
    2. Kabukimonogatari Part I/Mayoi Jiangshi Part I (Limited Complete Pressing) (1,942/35,110)
    3. Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Volume 2 Limited First Edition (1,750/25,884)
    4. Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsu-hen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare (Limited Complete Pressing) 1,423 44,778
    5. Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 2000% 7 (1,290/19,302)
    6. Arpeggio of Blue Steel Volume 1 (1,213/10,286)
    7. IS (Infinite Stratos) 2 Vol. 2 (1,143/13,123)
    8. Oreimo 2 7 (Limited Complete Pressing) (895/12,291)
    9. Love Live! ~Kokuritsu Otonokizaka Gakuin Annai~ (860/13,203)
    10. Ghost in the Shell Arise 2 (853/12,668)

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

January 6 - January 12
    1. Free! 5 (Blu-ray) (13,377)
    2. Kill la Kill 1 (Limited Complete Pressing) (7,567)
    3. Senki Zesshou Symphogear G 4 (Limited-Time Edition) (6,090)
    4. Kyoukai no Kanata 1 (Blu-ray) (3,616)
    5. Monsters University MovieNEX (2,628/157,303)
    6. Arpeggio of Blue Steel Volume 1 (1,298/11,584)
    7. Kyousogiga Volume 1 (1,075)
    8. Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsu-hen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare (Limited Complete Pressing) (1,013/45,791)
    9. WATAMOTE Volume 4 (Blu-ray) (969)
    10. Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Volume 2 Limited First Edition (825/26,709)

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

January 13 - 19
    1. Shingeki no Kyoujin 7 (22,648)
    2. Monsters University MovieNEX (2,220/159,523)
    3. Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor Blu-ray Box (Limited Complete Pressing) (2,148)
    4. Short Peace Special Edition (1,713)
    5. Amagami SS Blu-ray Box "Valentine Pack" (1,707)
    6. Outbreak Company 2 (1,484)
    7. Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~ (2) Blu-ray (1,476)
    8. Free! 5 (Blu-ray) (1,423/14,800)
    9. Rozen Maiden 6 (1,401)
    10. Short Peace Regular Edition (1,056)

---------- Post added January 28, 2014 at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was January 21, 2014 at 11:07 AM ----------

January 20 - 26
    1. Kabukimonogatari Part II/Mayoi Jiangshi Part II (Limited Complete Pressing) (32,963)
    2. Oreimo 2 8 (Limited Complete Pressing) (11,086)
    3. Gatchaman Crowds Blu-ray Box (5,572)
    4. Valvrave the Liberator 2nd Season 2 (Limited Complete Pressing) (3,019)
    5. Majestic Prince Volume 8 (2,888)
    6. Yowapeda Volume 2 (2,749)
    7. Shingeki no Kyoujin 7 (2,592/25,240)
    8. Teekyuu 3rd Season (2,169)
    9. Servant × Service 6 (Limited Complete Pressing) (1,877)
    10. Monsters University MovieNEX (1,862/161,385)

Yowapeda Volume 2 sold an additional 3,014 copies on DVD, ranking second on the DVD charts.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 28, 2014 at 09:30 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The collapse of Magi is quite shocking considering how big the manga is and how strong it started s1. There was even an event ticket this time around too, so I wonder why the fans abandoned it.

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi was never a high seller, except season one DVD volume one. It airs late in the afternoon on Sundays, I don't think it's success has ever really been judged by sales. Magi blu-ray almost never charted.

---------- Post added February 04, 2014 at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2014 at 03:02 PM ----------

January 27-February 21. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Volume 7 (Limited First Pressing) (12,437)
    2. Infinite Stratos 2 Volume 3 (11,092)
    3. Kuroko no Basket 2nd Season #1 (8,671)
    4. Little Busters! Refrain #1 (Limited First Pressing) (8,140)
    5. Non Non Biyori Volume 2 (7,159)
    6. High School DxD New Volume 5 (6,650)
    7. Kinmoza Volume 5 (5,306)
    8. Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Blu-ray Box 2 (5,240)
    9. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Blu-ray Volume 5 (5,166)
    10. Strike the Blood Volume 1 〈Limited First Pressing〉 (4,511)
    16. Hyperdimension Neptunia Volume 5 (3,603)
    17. Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Volume 5 (Limited First Pressing) (3,225)
    18. Unbreakable Machine-Doll Volume 2 (3,185)
    19. Kabukimonogatari Part II/Mayoi Jiangshi Part II (Limited Complete Pressing) (3,137/36,100)

Kurobas sold an additional 8,581 copies on DVD.
    Last edited by Kaiten; February 04, 2014 at 09:29 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think KUrobas is within reach of s1, wonder if it will pass those sales. Surprised it didnt see big boost over season one, thought it would have done like utapri selling more its second season (on average) than first season (on average)

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

February 3-9:
    1. Free! 6 (14,477)
    2. Natsume's Book of Friends Itsuka Yuki no Hi ni (Limited Complete Pressing) (11,871)
    3. Arpeggio Volume 2 (9,076)
    4. Kill la Kill 2 (Limited Complete Pressing) (6,731)
    5. Senki Zesshou Symphogear G 5 (Limited First Edition) (6,071)
    6. Kyouko no Kanata (2,879)
    7. Monsters University MovieNEX (1,343)
    8. WATAMOTE Volume 5 (941)
    9. Kyousogiga Volume 2 (906)
    10. Infinite Stratos 2 Volume 3 (864/11,956)
    Natsume's Book of Friends sold an additional 8,177 on DVD. Free sold an additional 8,158 copies.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast