Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who's going to win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itach0r of course!

12 75.00%
  • Minat0r cause he's Batman!

4 25.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

Quote Originally Posted by -Gats
    Stalemate. The world would be burned destroyed by such battle before any conclusion
    ...which would result in Itach0r's victory, since he's an ET. He's immortal, but Minat0r isn't. Once the world is destroyed Itach0r will recreate it by casting a Tsukuyomi on one of his clones, and then recreating the world from his mind inside of IT'S mind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Or he remains floating in space... piling up debris for a few million years until he becomes an asteroid. Which would kind of count as being sealed...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not if he leaves his eyes open! Remember, automatic Amaterasu. He'd burn the asteroids into nothingness. And Amaterasu doesn't require oxygen to burn, so he's set.

:3

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

The answer to this question is obvious. They both lose, because Aizenor bridges the gap between mangas, combines the Hogyoku with the Juubi, changes his sex, goes back in time, has a kid with the Sage of Sixth Paths, possesses said child's body, comes back to the future and kills them both with a spirit bomb the size of Jupiter.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Minato has 0 votes (even this version) i actualy can't belive it :P

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Itach0r's intellect is so overwhelming that not even the best fuuinjutsu could hold it back. Neither Minat0r nor Itach0r will have their intellect sealed away for long, if at all, as their intellect0r is over 9000r.
    Minat0r wields the cosmic power of the Unknown, everything's possible for him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Especially the possibility that he loses to Itach0r. Since that's what's gonna happen.

All this make believe makes me want to necro-bump my Yamigakure thread...

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ght=yamigakure

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Minat0r wields the cosmic power of the Unknown, everything's possible for him.
    Minat0r does not have Itach0r's ability to create realit0r, so not everything is possibl0r for Minat0r.

All Minat0r has left as usual is his fan0rs making up and inventing jutsu f0r him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    LOL Minato has 0 votes (even this version) i actualy can't belive it :P
    No. It's not minato but minator. He's not minato from kishi's manga but he's minator from lndrash manga.

So, do you expect us to vote in this kind of fight? For what? Itachi never defeated minato in a poll, anyway. At least in this fight, itachi won because we're not voting minato. Oh I forgot, they're itachor and minator.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. It's not minato but minator. He's not minato from kishi's manga but he's minator from lndrash manga.

So, do you expect us to vote in this kind of fight? For what? Itachi never defeated minato in a poll, anyway. At least in this fight, itachi won because we're not voting minato. Oh I forgot, they're itachor and minator.
    Itachi (or Itach0r whatever you whant to clal him) has 7 votes so aparently some people did vote for him but the other guy has 0(so he IS winning the poll). Also i did say THIS version... Minat0r is a version of Minato so i don't understand what you are mumbling about.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Itachi (or Itach0r whatever you whant to clal him) has 7 votes so aparently some people did vote for him but the other guy has 0(so he IS winning the poll). Also i did say THIS version... Minat0r is a version of Minato so i don't understand what you are mumbling about.
    But minato's power in this thread are far from true. So why would we vote for this kind of thread? Desperation like itachi's fans? Hell nah. Honestly, I already knew who's those 7 are. How many many minatovsitachi's thread out there anyway? Have you seen itachi won on that poll?

Minator has 0 votes because this thread isn't serious at all. And maybe because minator as in minator has zero fanatics like itachi/itachor.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But minato's power in this thread are far from true.
    Minat0r's powers are all Minato's powers which he uses frequently (or attempts to use) in any thread he engages, I just multiplied those powers by over 9000 to simulate a time leap of ~12.000 years.

Minator has 0 votes because this thread isn't serious at all.
    I never joke around... last year I got into prison because I shot a clown... thats how serious I'am...

Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Minat0r has 0 votes because he doesn't deserve most of the votes he gets. Minato gets votes because he's either liked or he's liked while his enemy is hated. If Minato fought Itachi, he'd lose if Itachi got him in a genjutsu, just like how Deidara nearly lost, just like how Kakashi lost, just like how Orochimaru lost. Minato won't be an exception if he gets caught in a genjutsu, which he likely will. People most likely voted for Itach0r because it was their way of saying Itachi would win without looking like a Minato hater.

Sasuke is the only person in which I'd actually think Minato might win, considering Sasuke's genjutsu hasn't shown to be at that level. and yes, I do think genjutsu is the main deciding factor in whether Minato can win or not against either Uchiha, and I'm not even counting their Mangekyo. Hell, the main reason Minat0r has any chance of winning is because the OP made him immune to genjutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Minat0r has 0 votes because he doesn't deserve most of the votes he gets. Minato gets votes because he's either liked or he's liked while his enemy is hated. If Minato fought Itachi, he'd lose if Itachi got him in a genjutsu, just like how Deidara nearly lost, just like how Kakashi lost, just like how Orochimaru lost. Minato won't be an exception if he gets caught in a genjutsu, which he likely will. People most likely voted for Itach0r because it was their way of saying Itachi would win without looking like a Minato hater.

Sasuke is the only person in which I'd actually think Minato might win, considering Sasuke's genjutsu hasn't shown to be at that level. and yes, I do think genjutsu is the main deciding factor in whether Minato can win or not against either Uchiha, and I'm not even counting their Mangekyo. Hell, the main reason Minat0r has any chance of winning is because the OP made him immune to genjutsu.
    You had better be prepared to get attacked by the "Biggest Fanbase No Jutsu", it's more powerful than Infinite Tsukyomi

No but seriously, no amount of reasoning could get to Minato fans so it's useless. To his fanbase he is even more powerful than Madara, Jyuubi, SOSP, everyone.

P.S LnDRash Thanks for making my day with your last post.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

But but but, I thought the Sharingan wasn't hax

I also find ironic that the vote argument is used against Minat0r when Minat0r bashers bitched about his popularity
    Also keep your cool marshall, you are being baited by those crafty Itach0r fans. Don't let them deceive you

Joking aside ( and returning on topic, please let's not turn this hilarious thread into a rageful popularity contest ) how can Itach0r win if Minat0r has any jutsu his debaters wants him to have, all the while using Hiraishin without tags?

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

But but but, I thought the Sharingan wasn't hax

I also find ironic that the vote argument is used against Minat0r when Minat0r bashers bitched about his popularity
    Also keep your cool marshall, you are being baited by those crafty Itach0r fans. Don't let them deceive you

Joking aside ( and returning on topic, please let's not turn this hilarious thread into a rageful popularity contest ) how can Itach0r win if Minat0r has any jutsu his debaters wants him to have, all the while using Hiraishin without tags?

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast