Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who's going to win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itach0r of course!

    12 75.00%
  • Minat0r cause he's Batman!

    4 25.00%
New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 139

Thread: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

  1. #61
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @marshall313

    He left it to Naruto to achive said jutsu. It has nothing to do with Minato. He can't use it, its IRRELEVANT.

    Quote Quote:
    The manga shows nothing on minato, but kishi hinted us that he knows a bunch of special, as in special, you know the, meaning of special right? Yeah, special sealing jutsu of the uzumaki clan. The clan who's masters of sealing jutsus. Where one of their seals is being recognized by kyubi as rikudou's seals.
    Not that was Naruto's own plot no jutsu seal. It had nothing to do with the Uzumaki. Naruto never once learned how to do Uzumaki seals, he just pulled that one out of his arse.
    There is no indication Minato has a seal that can take down Madara when he had none to take down Obito, Kyuubi or anybody else. Seals are not the finger of God to solo Madara level individuals.


    Quote Quote:
    The manga clearly said it, kushina admitted it, that minato has a bunch of uzumaki's sealing jutsu. Do I need to present a manga scan on this one?
    Irrelevant. I am not claiming he does not have Uzumaki seals. This is like claiming Konohamaru does not have kunai... What i claim is that Konohamaru has no Kunai that can take down Naruto. Same for Minato and his seals.


    Quote Quote:
    Kurama said that minato's key on naruto is one of rikudou's jutsu. Do I also need a manga scan on this one?
    You can link it but that was not Minato's seal. That was Naruto's plot no jutsu pull out of your arse seal. At that point Kurama got to see RS in Naruto for some reason. The seals used to seal a biju in a host are passed down from RS true but Minato is not the only one having info on them. So who cares. This is like jutsus that RS invented and then other people are using. Minato has no special OMFG RS level seal.

    Quote Quote:
    If that key is one of sealing jutsu of rikudou, and that key is a sealing jutsu of the uzumaki, do I need a manga scan to support my claim? Yes, but I don't have one. Does it make my claim as irrelevant? Hell Noh. It maybe an assumption, but for God's sake, it has alot of sense.
    .... No idea what the hell you are even going on about here.

    Quote Quote:
    the thing is, I just want to pointed out that the zuzmaki clan isn't just an ordinary clan. They're a sealing experts. The monster of sealing jutsu. If minato knows a bunch of their jutsu, then it means that minato has a monster sealing jutsus in his arsenal. So making an assumption that the uzumaki clan has a powerful sealing to trash your madara or your beloved itachi isn't irrelevant or nonsense at alll. But if you want a manga scan, well, I don't have one, but for Pete's sake, it's a common sense.
    And Ten-Ten is a master in weapons use. I am sure she can take down Madara. It does not matter that they are masters sealing experts. They never demonstrated any seals that can stop Madara. Minato does not even have a seal to stop Tobi, at best he had a seal to remove the Kyuubi from his control. No idea where you pop this God Seals that can seal Madara. You don't use common sense, not even close. You notice a ninja using a kunai and then you turn that into a nuke, there is NO common sense here.

    In the great ninja strugle the Senju and Uchiha where dominant. If Uzumaki had seals that can 1 shoot as you sugest EMS LEVEL people on MADARA'S SCALE then they would be completly somping everybody left and right but that never happened.

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Quote Quote:
    I remember Madara needing to stop Raikage with a Susano'o armto bind him in a genjutsu, meaning one has to look deep in the eyes of the Uchiha for the genjutsu to work.
    Unless you are suggesting that Itachi is better than Madara
    So you are comparing Minato's natural speed and reaction times to that of Clocked Ee? Then you are comparing Minato's neurons and how fast they would exchange info to RAIKAGE when clocked? ST would play NO role in genjutsu avoidance just like it did not vs Tobi when he was not teleporting every 0,00001 seconds so he does not get hit by one.

    Madara had to grab Raikage as Raikage had something that other people did NOT, a raiton shield to increase his stats. Take Bee as fast as he is he is got 1 shoot by Sasuke's genjutsu (but yes he got out with his biju)... Then Sasuke could not stop Raikage because of his unique ability. Considering ST is not going to play a factor in dodging genjutsu and Minato is left with just about Natural speed... He goes down like Bee to Sasuke. Itachi? Now that is completly out of the question.

    Quote Quote:
    As I said to xXan above, manga logic =/= arena logic, by arena logic Itachi >= Yondaime, by manga logic ( no full information, no nerfs ) Yondaime would probably end Itachi by launching a kunai and Hiraishining to him.

    Of course Itachi can beat Yondaime, just like Yondaime can beat Itachi.
    Before or after Itachi ends up noticing chakra in said kunai and does what he does in the manga and trows his OWN KUNAI to block that kunai FROM RANGE? This is just about forcing Minato to use his ST and that is going to happen damn fast when Itachi just sits there, blocks ANY AND ALL KUNAI send his way and 1 shoots Minato the moment Minato look at his face or even IF he avoids his face and looks at his finger. Now if you are telling me Minato can take a genjutsu from Itachi when i can put a long list that people above Minato's level (in genjutsu) can't then LOL. And yes i can do that. A sharingan Sasuke, Itachi, Danzo, Kakashi are ABOVE Minato's level in ability to counter genjutsu.

    There is no manga logic that would alow Minato the win over Itachi as long as Kishi does not pop crep out of his arse and gives Minato some super new jutsu. He can't get a kunai near Itachi (going by the manga and how Itachi showed to counter them) and Minato can't evel LOOK at Itachi and not get owned. Then even if he get's in close Minato is going to end up finding a crow bunshing or whatever... Minato needs to pop in Itachi's blind spot, not get a crow bunshin, a kawarimi or anything of the type before he is FORCED into ST'ing once... Not going to happen... Telepoting anwhere BUT in Itachi's blind spot and Minato is going to try to kunai a bloody Susano that can take Kirin.

    Quote Quote:
    You're right, Kyuubi is a being immensely more powerful than any shinobi, with a chakra so heavy a grown man with Kage-level chakra like Yondaime couldn't move

    Obito was subjected to the contract seal firstly and then Hiraishin seal secondly, wasn't unable to break both of them
    Kyuubi has special vulnerabilities to some factors that normal individuals do not. Like Mokuton, sharingan, Biju Seal and so on.

    How can he brake some chakra stuff on him? He could not remove the chakra thing on him when fighting but that is like me using a pen to write something on you. That has nothing to do with the inability to brake some seals where you are sealed inside something. Minato most defenetly has a seal to incapacitate even Madara asuming Madara allows it (or Itachi or somebody else) but aparently he did not find one that can stop EVEN TOBI (one that works fast enough and strong enough).
    Last edited by xXan; December 04, 2012 at 07:55 AM.

  2. #62
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Pipe it down guys, no need for sarcasm and baiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    So you are comparing Minato's natural speed and reaction times to that of Clocked Ee? Then you are comparing Minato's neurons and how fast they would exchange info to RAIKAGE when clocked? ST would play NO role in genjutsu avoidance just like it did not vs Tobi when he was not teleporting every 0,00001 seconds so he does not get hit by one.

    Madara had to grab Raikage as Raikage had something that other people did NOT, a raiton shield to increase his stats. Take Bee as fast as he is he is got 1 shoot by Sasuke's genjutsu (but yes he got out with his biju)... Then Sasuke could not stop Raikage because of his unique ability. Considering ST is not going to play a factor in dodging genjutsu and Minato is left with just about Natural speed... He goes down like Bee to Sasuke. Itachi? Now that is completly out of the question.
    Is Yondaime as foolish as to charge straight out a Sharingan user?
    No he's not.
    And how Hiraishin is useless if Itachi can't follow it? As for Yondaime's neurons ( lol ) I'm not gonna go on an essay again regarding Yondaime's abilities.
    Take it as you want

    Quote Quote:
    Before or after Itachi ends up noticing chakra in said kunai and does what he does in the manga and trows his OWN KUNAI to block that kunai FROM RANGE? This is just about forcing Minato to use his ST and that is going to happen damn fast when Itachi just sits there, blocks ANY AND ALL KUNAI send his way and 1 shoots Minato the moment Minato look at his face or even IF he avoids his face and looks at his finger. Now if you are telling me Minato can take a genjutsu from Itachi when i can put a long list that people above Minato's level (in genjutsu) can't then LOL. And yes i can do that. A sharingan Sasuke, Itachi, Danzo, Kakashi are ABOVE Minato's level in ability to counter genjutsu.
    Proof that Hiraishin kunais are laced with chakra?
    Also lol at blocking, should he be so foolish to do so he would receive an Hiraishin + Rasengan combo, or at worst he would be tagged with an Hiraishin seal like Obito did, and then it would be over.
    As for Itachi's genjutsus, visual genjutsus he can't take obviously, that measly finger genjutsu its a walk in the park though imo, let's not forget the Gaikage breaking out Kabuto's B rank genjutsu effortlessy

    Quote Quote:
    There is no manga logic that would alow Minato the win over Itachi as long as Kishi does not pop crep out of his arse and gives Minato some super new jutsu. He can't get a kunai near Itachi (going by the manga and how Itachi showed to counter them) and Minato can't evel LOOK at Itachi and not get owned. Then even if he get's in close Minato is going to end up finding a crow bunshing or whatever... Minato needs to pop in Itachi's blind spot, not get a crow bunshin, a kawarimi or anything of the type before he is FORCED into ST'ing once... Not going to happen... Telepoting anwhere BUT in Itachi's blind spot and Minato is going to try to kunai a bloody Susano that can take Kirin.
    ^Arena logic, again

    Quote Quote:
    Kyuubi has special vulnerabilities to some factors that normal individuals do not. Like Mokuton, sharingan, Biju Seal and so on.

    How can he brake some chakra stuff on him? He could not remove the chakra thing on him when fighting but that is like me using a pen to write something on you. That has nothing to do with the inability to brake some seals where you are sealed inside something. Minato most defenetly has a seal to incapacitate even Madara asuming Madara allows it (or Itachi or somebody else) but aparently he did not find one that can stop EVEN TOBI (one that works fast enough and strong enough).
    We're talking about this scenario my good fellow

    As for breaking out of the seal, not only it was never said Bijuu are weak to genjutsu, but an Uchiha with Senju powers, Obito, was unable to counter Yondaime's seal, meaning Itachi most likely can't as well

  3. #63
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @marshall313
    Quote Quote:
    To his fanbase? Hhhmmmm...

    If kishi said that minato is the strongest ninja among the dead then I believed in him. That's include your madara.

    It's not really a blind fanbase, because if kishi said it, then it's true. And not some opinion from my fellow readers.

    Coz' as far as I know, your opinion and all of itachi's fans opinion about minato is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< kishi's opinion.

    No amount of reasoning could get to minato's fans? What the hell is that? So if you said that minato is no match to itachi, then do you expect us to believe you? Why? Who are you anyway? Are you kishi? Does all of your opinion came from kishi himself? Or it's just your opinion?

    Honestly, I can't understand you people, all of itachi's fans are thinking highly to their opinion as if it's true even though they're contradicting to kishi's opinion. You put your opinion above than kishi.

    Yeah, itachi is strong. But if kishi never said that itachi is stronger than minato, then he's not. This is his manga. If he said it then that's a fact.

    And we never seen the true strength of minato. His caliber as a ninja or his sets of jutsus. So after kishi would shown everything from minato, then maybe we can accept your reasoning. If kishi said that minato is no match to itachi then I'll gonna agree on your opinion. But for now, don't make your opinion as a fact and above to minato's fans opinion. Because it isn't funny at all.
    You have been going on and on about how Kishi said that Minato is the strongest, but you never even gave a proof of that, do you expect us to believe it like that ?

    And people, that interview is fake, FAKE. I can't believe people still think it's true. there is no video from this interview or any official transcript. And it was proven fake by ShounenSuki one of the translators of Narutopedia, that man literally has everything that concern Naruto : Databooks, Fanbooks, Volumes. He is the best Translator in Narutopedia so it's stupid to question his word. It was also prove fake by several other people . And also proved fake by people who keep up with SJ.


    And again @marshall313 , you never gave me your so-called proofs on our last discussion and you never gave any now. So would you mind stop making things up now ?
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 04, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

  4. #64
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @Uchiha_Blood


    Quote Quote:
    Is Yondaime as foolish as to charge straight out a Sharingan user?
    No he's not.
    Like he actualy did vs Obito? Are you sure he will not lol. Just like he looked at Obito he is looking at this 2. Point is i don't expect him to charge in like a moron but he will have to make visual contact with Itachi eventualy. He is probably going to avoid his eye sight but he has no idea about the finger (if no info for Itachi then no info for Minato to). And then its just about over. Itach is so good Minato is not even going to know he is in a genjutsu before he is dead. Itachi only needs a split second.

    Also Itachi himself is a better tactician (if we go by feats and he does have more) then Minato. At the very least you have a fight here of 2 equaly smart individuals that are not going to charge in (like Raikage) and get a drop on him with a lvl 2 ST.
    Minato can't posibly fight the crow clones, katons, Amaterasu, Sasano and all other crep and not use ST. He is going to show his card damn fast. Itachi can pop jutsus faster then a sharingan can keep up (part 1 with Kakashi).

    Quote Quote:
    And how Hiraishin is useless if Itachi can't follow it? As for Yondaime's neurons ( lol ) I'm not gonna go on an essay again regarding Yondaime's abilities.
    Itachi can more then folow it as long as he is not tagged himself or Minato has tags behind Itachi. As long as its direcly in his visual field Itachi would have no problem noticing where Minato would pop. The moment he notices what Minato can do is ribbets Susano mode on and its just about over.

    For Minato to get a tag behind Itachi or on his blind spot he would need a miracle.

    Quote Quote:
    Proof that Hiraishin kunais are laced with chakra?
    Because the normal seals Minato teleports to are created by placing chakra into them and then that becomes a signal type of stuff that he teleports to. What else could be powering said tags if NOT chakra. It does not matter if its a kunai or something else. Any seals in this manga have chakra.

    Quote Quote:
    Also lol at blocking, should he be so foolish to do so he would receive an Hiraishin + Rasengan combo, or at worst he would be tagged with an Hiraishin seal like Obito did, and then it would be over.
    Itachi blocks Kunai from range by trowing HIS OWN KUNAI. Manga evidence vs Sasuke. No kunai is going to get in his general area. Minato would need to pull some insane tricks to get one there.

    Even if he get's tagged at some point all he needs its a primitive version of Susano to protect himself. Minato is not going to teleport his own body inside that shield (even if he can do that) or he would get instantly killed. All Itachi needs to do is to make sure the shield is skin level and he is good to go.

    Quote Quote:
    As for Itachi's genjutsus, visual genjutsus he can't take obviously, that measly finger genjutsu its a walk in the park though imo, let's not forget the Gaikage breaking out Kabuto's B rank genjutsu effortlessy
    Let's not forget that Naruto put a TON OF CHAKRA into it and it did NOT brake. You needed 2 individuals to brake that. Then this is not about braking it. Even if he can the split second before he can notice he is in a genjutsu and then brake it he is DEAD. Itachi is a master at genjutsu. Minato is going to have a hard time even figuring he is in one. Deidara almost blew himself up.

    Quote Quote:
    ^Arena logic, again
    Its not. Just using what Itachi did in the manga.

    1-If kunais are trew at him he blocks from range with his own (vs Sasuke).
    2-Crow bunshing and how fast he could do it proven so vs Kakashi.
    3-Teleporting anywhere but in his blind spot is not going to work because that is the damn reason Minato does it in ALL HIS FIGHTS vs people. Vs Raikage, vs Bee, vs Tobi ok? The only time he whent in front is when he had a tag ON Tobi.
    Minato can't posibly swing faster then a lighting bolt hits the ground, its just not possible.

    Plerase tell me where its Arena logic.

    Quote Quote:
    We're talking about this scenario my good fellow
    What scenario? You lost me? Are you refering the curent make up stuff on topic thing?

    Quote Quote:
    As for breaking out of the seal, not only it was never said Bijuu are weak to genjutsu, but an Uchiha with Senju powers, Obito, was unable to counter Yondaime's seal, meaning Itachi most likely can't as well
    Not genjutsu. SHARINGAN CONTROL. Its the MS ability to do so made clear from back in PART 1 FFS.

    We don't know how that contract seal works. Just because it stopped the control it does not mean its more powerfull then MS jutsu or whatever to control the Kyuubi. I can take out a Nuclear Weapon if a pull some stuff inside before it is launched. It could be as simply as messing with his chakra and prevent the ability for that to work. We don't know what it does.
    As i said seals to trap an entire person exists. That is not the point. Trapping him with one is.

  5. #65
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    Like he actualy did vs Obito? Are you sure he will not lol. Just like he looked at Obito he is looking at this 2. Point is i don't expect him to charge in like a moron but he will have to make visual contact with Itachi eventualy. He is probably going to avoid his eye sight but he has no idea about the finger (if no info for Itachi then no info for Minato to). And then its just about over. Itach is so good Minato is not even going to know he is in a genjutsu before he is dead. Itachi only needs a split second.

    Also Itachi himself is a better tactician (if we go by feats and he does have more) then Minato. At the very least you have a fight here of 2 equaly smart individuals that are not going to charge in (like Raikage) and get a drop on him with a lvl 2 ST.
    Minato can't posibly fight the crow clones, katons, Amaterasu, Sasano and all other crep and not use ST. He is going to show his card damn fast. Itachi can pop jutsus faster then a sharingan can keep up (part 1 with Kakashi).
    ^ I can use Obito's fight to prove he can't be ensnared in a genjutsu illusion so easily

    As for the two intelligence, let's look at their life-time plan regarding Sasuke and Naruto:
    one became an international criminal, the other became ninja Jesus. Not actually sure how Itachi is smarter than Yondaime, expecially when Yondaime outsmarted every enemy he fought

    Quote Quote:
    Itachi can more then folow it as long as he is not tagged himself or Minato has tags behind Itachi. As long as its direcly in his visual field Itachi would have no problem noticing where Minato would pop. The moment he notices what Minato can do is ribbets Susano mode on and its just about over.

    For Minato to get a tag behind Itachi or on his blind spot he would need a miracle.
    All he needs to tag Itachi is to touch him, Itachi blocks a kunai, Hiraishin + touch and Itachi is marked

    As for the Sharingan following Hiraishin, Obito pretty much showed it can't

    Quote Quote:
    Because the normal seals Minato teleports to are created by placing chakra into them and then that becomes a signal type of stuff that he teleports to. What else could be powering said tags if NOT chakra. It does not matter if its a kunai or something else. Any seals in this manga have chakra.
    Or maybe the chakra is dormant and it activates only when Yondaime uses the jutsu, otherwise he would have to constantly leak chakra to every kunai he has, everywhere.
    Which would mean that Yondaime has chakra reserves well above Naruto

    Quote Quote:
    Itachi blocks Kunai from range by trowing HIS OWN KUNAI. Manga evidence vs Sasuke. No kunai is going to get in his general area. Minato would need to pull some insane tricks to get one there.

    Even if he get's tagged at some point all he needs its a primitive version of Susano to protect himself. Minato is not going to teleport his own body inside that shield (even if he can do that) or he would get instantly killed. All Itachi needs to do is to make sure the shield is skin level and he is good to go.
    Yeah, because Susano'o doesn't consume chakra, and considering he can't track Hiraishin he would have to keep at least version 2 active all the time.
    And we know Itachi's chakra reserves aren't all that great

    Quote Quote:
    Let's not forget that Naruto put a TON OF CHAKRA into it and it did NOT brake. You needed 2 individuals to brake that. Then this is not about braking it. Even if he can the split second before he can notice he is in a genjutsu and then brake it he is DEAD. Itachi is a master at genjutsu. Minato is going to have a hard time even figuring he is in one. Deidara almost blew himself up.
    I'm obviously talking about the finger genjutsu, while Deidara was subjected to the Sharingan one.
    Dispelling genjutsus is about fine-tuning and finesse more than brute strenght, again if the Gaikage can dispell a B rank genjutsu I don't doubt Yondaime can dispel that one

    Quote Quote:
    What scenario? You lost me? Are you refering the curent make up stuff on topic thing?
    Aye

    Quote Quote:
    Not genjutsu. SHARINGAN CONTROL. Its the MS ability to do so made clear from back in PART 1 FFS.

    We don't know how that contract seal works. Just because it stopped the control it does not mean its more powerfull then MS jutsu or whatever to control the Kyuubi. I can take out a Nuclear Weapon if a pull some stuff inside before it is launched. It could be as simply as messing with his chakra and prevent the ability for that to work. We don't know what it does.
    As i said seals to trap an entire person exists. That is not the point. Trapping him with one is.
    Sorry, I meant vulnerable in Fuuinjutsu, I now Bijuus can be controlled by sharingan

    We know it breaks a contract with everything the enemy has, as we saw with Obito and Kyuubi.
    Obito couldn't counter that ( since he fled principally for that reason ), so we can assume Itachi can't as well ( it hurts my very being to compare Itachi to Obito, but as Zetsu said combining Senju and Uchiha powers enormously boosts the overall power )

  6. #66
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,822
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @Uchiha_Blood


    Mate we are going heavely off topic and this is a disscussion that has the habit of getting fans into all out war . We are also not going to reach a consensus so let's let's just drop it as this serves no purpose (not even to the topic at hand).

  7. #67
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I remember Madara needing to stop Raikage with a Susano'o armto bind him in a genjutsu, meaning one has to look deep in the eyes of the Uchiha for the genjutsu to work.
    Unless you are suggesting that Itachi is better than Madara
    Raikage, whose nerves were being enhanced by raiton cloak. Someone who kept moving as well. Minato won't always keep moving, and he will look deep into Itachi's eyes. Or, he'll look at Itachi's finger and be ensnared in a genjutsu. Nothing leads me to believe Minato won't look at Itachi in the eyes and fail to get hit by the genjutsu, since Minato looked at Tobi in the eyes and looks at everyone in the eyes. You COULD argue Minato could break out of most of Itachi's genjutsu, but it's a long stretch when even Orochimaru himself had extreme difficulty. Nothing suggests we should give Minato benefit of the doubt in regards to Itachi's genjutsu, other than his fans' fan fictions. minato could break out of genjutsu, but Itachi's is on another level, and he can either speedblitz Minato or use Amaterasu.

    Itachi could be better than Madara in terms of genjutsu. Not all Uchiha are the same.



    Quote Quote:
    As I said to xXan above, manga logic =/= arena logic, by arena logic Itachi >= Yondaime, by manga logic ( no full information, no nerfs ) Yondaime would probably end Itachi by launching a kunai and Hiraishining to him.

    Of course Itachi can beat Yondaime, just like Yondaime can beat Itachi.
    Not really. If manga shows that no one was able to break out of Itachi's genjutsu, do we just discard that in the arena? Manga logic doesn't indicate Minato would end Itachi with a kunai and Hiraishin. It does indicate Itachi will try to finish it off ASAP with genjutsu and possibly a follow-up attack, but arena logic dictates Minato will likely lose. Manga logic can't be applied here since we don't know how skilled Minato is in breaking out of genjutsu. Though honestly, I'd like to think he's skilled enough to break out of Itachi's basic genjutsu.

    Quote Quote:
    As for the Obito issue, he didn't fear Yondaime, yet he was owned. Hardly proves anything, except his own stupidity
    Tobi was not owned, as he still got back up like nothing happened. So far, no one has owned Tobi yet, only oen to come close was Itachi. Tobi could have continued the fight if he wanted, he still had Izanagi and other jutsu that he held back against Minato. It took Minato a last resort trickery to beat Tobi.

    Though, still closer than Itachi.




    Quote Quote:
    You're right, Kyuubi is a being immensely more powerful than any shinobi, with a chakra so heavy a grown man with Kage-level chakra like Yondaime couldn't move

    Obito was subjected to the contract seal firstly and then Hiraishin seal secondly, wasn't unable to break both of them


    Because it's Tobi. He's not a fuuinjutsu master, although he has some knowledge. It's Itachi who's shown to know some fuuinjutsu, as shown when he sealed Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye.

  8. #68
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    @marshall313

    You have been going on and on about how Kishi said that Minato is the strongest, but you never even gave a proof of that, do you expect us to believe it like that ?

    And people, that interview is fake, FAKE. I can't believe people still think it's true. there is no video from this interview or any official transcript. And it was proven fake by ShounenSuki one of the translators of Narutopedia, that man literally has everything that concern Naruto : Databooks, Fanbooks, Volumes. He is the best Translator in Narutopedia so it's stupid to question his word. It was also prove fake by several other people . And also proved fake by people who keep up with SJ.


    And again @marshall313 , you never gave me your so-called proofs on our last discussion and you never gave any now. So would you mind stop making things up now ?
    So called proof? Oh yeah, but sorry pal, I don't have time to give you a scan because I'm freaking busy. But anyway, you should look it somewhere in this site. There's alot of itachi vs minato thread somewhere. You'll going to find alot of proof you want to know. I don't need to waste my time finding the proof you want because it was already written somewhere. This kind of topic is overused.

    Kishi is hyping minato for a reason. Maybe the reason why the manga has just a little info on minato is because it needs to be shown when the time is come. Maybe when naruto is matured enough or when he'll going to follow his father's footstep. We'll going to witness how awesome the uzumaki's sealing jutsus are when naruto would going to train his clan's power.

    That's why I keep on saying that the itachi's fans shouldn't keep on comparing minato's power to itachi. Because for now, minato's caliber is still unknown. The reason why kishi decided to show off all of itachi's power is because he doesn't have any impact of the mains character's life. Whereas minato, the father of the main character, his caliber should be in secret so that we'll know how awesome naruto would be when the time is come. Yeah, for me, itachi's character is already dead. He's already on his limit. There's no more info/power that itachi would show to his fans. While for minato, the excitement is still there. Because we know, minato's character would still be shown for naruto's sake. His power would be known, and that would the time that I'm going to admit my defeat as minato's fan if his power is no match to itachi. But if not, I'm going to laugh my ass off in every itachi vs minato's threads.

    ---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

    So itachi now is knowledgeable to fuinjutsu just because he used one on sasuke? What kind of logic is that? The reason why itachi is looking for the totsuka sword is because he doesn't have any sealing jutsu on his arsenal. That's why he compete on orochimaru to find those treasure. Because his talent for fuinjutsu is almost to none. Itachi is just a genjutsu expert and not fuinjutsu master.

  9. #69
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Kishi is hyping minato for a reason. Maybe the reason why the manga has just a little info on minato is because it needs to be shown when the time is come. Maybe when naruto is matured enough or when he'll going to follow his father's footstep. We'll going to witness how awesome the uzumaki's sealing jutsus are when naruto would going to train his clan's power.
    Or (which is much more likely if you ask me) he's Kishi's version of the Inu No Taishou... a side character which was created to give the main protagonist a background.

    I'am fairly certain Minato's role in this story is finished, he had his influence on the plot and he entrusted everything onto his son. There really isn't anything left to do for him and if he just suddenly pops up to start a comeback and steal the show from Naruto (aka the main character) it would be even worse writing then the whole Obito thing.

    ---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

    On Topic:

    The scouter reads a slight reaction on Minat0r's power level... look out Itach0r, he's preparing for a counter attack!!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #70
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    I just want to remind everyone that In terms of throwing a kunai, minato is no doubt the champion. He can throw his kunai in one kilometer radius. Remember how he deflected the iwa's kunai at the gaiden? Yeah. Itachi is no match to minato. Itachi's limit of throwing his kunai is just a meters away. That's what the manga has shown.

  12. #71
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    So called proof? Oh yeah, but sorry pal, I don't have time to give you a scan because I'm freaking busy. But anyway, you should look it somewhere in this site. There's alot of itachi vs minato thread somewhere. You'll going to find alot of proof you want to know. I don't need to waste my time finding the proof you want because it was already written somewhere. This kind of topic is overused.

    Kishi is hyping minato for a reason. Maybe the reason why the manga has just a little info on minato is because it needs to be shown when the time is come. Maybe when naruto is matured enough or when he'll going to follow his father's footstep. We'll going to witness how awesome the uzumaki's sealing jutsus are when naruto would going to train his clan's power.

    That's why I keep on saying that the itachi's fans shouldn't keep on comparing minato's power to itachi. Because for now, minato's caliber is still unknown. The reason why kishi decided to show off all of itachi's power is because he doesn't have any impact of the mains character's life. Whereas minato, the father of the main character, his caliber should be in secret so that we'll know how awesome naruto would be when the time is come. Yeah, for me, itachi's character is already dead. He's already on his limit. There's no more info/power that itachi would show to his fans. While for minato, the excitement is still there. Because we know, minato's character would still be shown for naruto's sake. His power would be known, and that would the time that I'm going to admit my defeat as minato's fan if his power is no match to itachi. But if not, I'm going to laugh my ass off in every itachi vs minato's threads.
    Again you avoid giving proofs, all you do is say Kishi said this and Kishi said that. But, when asked for a proof all you do is run away and end the discussion with no result. I don't want to scan threads, i'm talking to you not to other people, you say that Kishi said he is the strongest of the dead, strongest Konoha shinobi, Greatest Kage and so on and so forth. Where do you get that ? I have been keeping up with everything Kishimoto said in : manga, databooks, fanbooks and interviews and never heard of any of this talk. And lets make things clear, i'm not an Itachi fan or a Minato fan, my favorite characters are Nagato\Jiraya. So i don't care who wins be it Itachi or Minato but that doesn't mean i won't barge in when someone make fake\ made up proofs to win an argument.

  13. #72
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I just want to remind everyone that In terms of throwing a kunai, minato is no doubt the champion. He can throw his kunai in one kilometer radius. Remember how he deflected the iwa's kunai at the gaiden? Yeah. Itachi is no match to minato. Itachi's limit of throwing his kunai is just a meters away. That's what the manga has shown.
    Itachi can make his kunai curve in a way a Rin'negan user can't see it coming.
    Nagato may be dumb, but incompetent he's not.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Raikage, whose nerves were being enhanced by raiton cloak. Someone who kept moving as well. Minato won't always keep moving, and he will look deep into Itachi's eyes. Or, he'll look at Itachi's finger and be ensnared in a genjutsu. Nothing leads me to believe Minato won't look at Itachi in the eyes and fail to get hit by the genjutsu, since Minato looked at Tobi in the eyes and looks at everyone in the eyes. You COULD argue Minato could break out of most of Itachi's genjutsu, but it's a long stretch when even Orochimaru himself had extreme difficulty. Nothing suggests we should give Minato benefit of the doubt in regards to Itachi's genjutsu, other than his fans' fan fictions. minato could break out of genjutsu, but Itachi's is on another level, and he can either speedblitz Minato or use Amaterasu.

    Itachi could be better than Madara in terms of genjutsu. Not all Uchiha are the same.
    Madara has a feat of controlling Kyuubi with a 3 tomoe without being enhanced by Senju powers or contracts.
    Pretty much the best genjutsu feat outside Koto Amatsukami

    Quote Quote:
    Tobi was not owned, as he still got back up like nothing happened. So far, no one has owned Tobi yet, only oen to come close was Itachi. Tobi could have continued the fight if he wanted, he still had Izanagi and other jutsu that he held back against Minato. It took Minato a last resort trickery to beat Tobi.
    Obito had near full knowledge, the element of surprise advantage, the Kyuubi on the loose and he lost all that against someone with an inferior S/T jutsu and no information.
    And he has to thank the plot he's still alive. Pretty much owning material to me

    Quote Quote:


    Because it's Tobi. He's not a fuuinjutsu master, although he has some knowledge. It's Itachi who's shown to know some fuuinjutsu, as shown when he sealed Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye.
    He did that giant Fuuinjutsu thing to Kushina to extract Kyuubi, so he's surely familiar with Fuuinjutsu

  14. #73
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Again you avoid giving proofs, all you do is say Kishi said this and Kishi said that. But, when asked for a proof all you do is run away and end the discussion with no result. I don't want to scan threads, i'm talking to you not to other people, you say that Kishi said he is the strongest of the dead, strongest Konoha shinobi, Greatest Kage and so on and so forth. Where do you get that ? I have been keeping up with everything Kishimoto said in : manga, databooks, fanbooks and interviews and never heard of any of this talk. And lets make things clear, i'm not an Itachi fan or a Minato fan, my favorite characters are Nagato\Jiraya. So i don't care who wins be it Itachi or Minato but that doesn't mean i won't barge in when someone make fake\ made up proofs to win an argument.
    You're accussing me for making a fake/made up proofs, whereas it was you who keep on doing that stuff.

    You just said that shikamaru has the immeasurable intelligence, a genius of all genius. Whereas on the manga scan you provided, 't'was only shown that shikamaru is a genius who had an IQ of 200. The immeasurable intelligence is nowhere to be found in the scan/manga. The genius of all genius you mention is nothing but a fake or made up stuff.

    And oh, you remember what kurenai said about shikamaru for being a genius? ''Shikamaru is fit to become a chuunin''. Yeah, his IQ is just fit to become a chuunin captain, nothing more.

    You just said that it was written in the manga/fanbook that the flee on sight order is for hanzo, white fang and minato. Whereas, that order is just specifically for minato. To minato alone. That was already stated in the manga.
    By iwa and kumo's ninjas.

    You just said that the reason why the kumo can't destroy the konoha is simply because of shikaku, his intelligence is the reason why the kumo can't take down the konoha.

    You just said that the most dangerous man in the battle field is hanzo. Whereas it was minato who can wipe out an entire battalion of ninja in a blink of a second.

    Now, who's the one who had a fake arguments? Or a made up stuff?

    That's why I said you should find it yourself. There's a bunch of minato vs itachi thread. This kind of topic or the arguments you want is already stated by someone in those thread. I'm not going to waste my time, because what you've asked is already been ask by someone to me. I just realized I don't want to repeat myself.

    ---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Itachi can make his kunai curve in a way a Rin'negan user can't see it coming.
    Nagato may be dumb, but incompetent he's not.



    Madara has a feat of controlling Kyuubi with a 3 tomoe without being enhanced by Senju powers or contracts.
    Pretty much the best genjutsu feat outside Koto Amatsukami



    Obito had near full knowledge, the element of surprise advantage, the Kyuubi on the loose and he lost all that against someone with an inferior S/T jutsu and no information.
    And he has to thank the plot he's still alive. Pretty much owning material to me



    He did that giant Fuuinjutsu thing to Kushina to extract Kyuubi, so he's surely familiar with Fuuinjutsu
    Err what? You mean itachi has the ability to curve his kunai like what Angelina Jolie done to his bullet in the movie?

    I thought itachi just hit the summons eyes directly with his kunai, without doing any stunts move. Well, the summons or kabuto is just too busy to naruto and bee.

    Well, if it's really the real nagato, I doubt itachi's kunai can hit them to their eyes. It was kabuto's fault and not nagato. Remember?
    Last edited by marshall313; December 05, 2012 at 08:47 AM.

  15. #74
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    You're accussing me for making a fake/made up proofs, whereas it was you who keep on doing that stuff.

    You just said that shikamaru has the immeasurable intelligence, a genius of all genius. Whereas on the manga scan you provided, 't'was only shown that shikamaru is a genius who had an IQ of 200. The immeasurable intelligence is nowhere to be found in the scan/manga. The genius of all genius you mention is nothing but a fake or made up stuff.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-112-14...apter-107.html

    "He sure was a diamond in the rough...He is a SUPER genius with IQ of over 200" I never make up stuff like you it was already stated he is a SUPER genius thus not a normal genius thus a genius among geniuses, it doesn't need a a lot of brain power to understand that much. So you're accusation of me making up stuff is also made up.

    Oh and Kurenai was stunned by this IQ score. Where was it said that this IQ is only fit to be chunnin ? Stop making up things.

    Quote Quote:
    You just said that it was written in the manga/fanbook that the flee on sight order is for hanzo, white fang and minato. Whereas, that order is just specifically for minato. To minato alone. That was already stated in the manga.
    By iwa and kumo's ninjas.
    I don't care whether you believe it or not it was stated in the second Fanbook that the heroes of war were : Sakumo Hatake, Hanzo the Salamander and Minato Namikaze. This is a direct statement from Kishimoto in his second Fanbook that answers the fans questions. This is not made up, do you comprehend what i'm saying ? You can look up the Fanbook yourself.

    Quote Quote:
    You just said that the reason why the kumo can't destroy the konoha is simply because of shikaku, his intelligence is the reason why the kumo can't take down the konoha.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/525/13

    "No wonder the leaf's been so hard to take down...you've got great Shinobi there, Tsunade" Again I never make things up like you do.

    Quote Quote:
    You just said that the most dangerous man in the battle field is hanzo. Whereas it was minato who can wipe out an entire battalion of ninja in a blink of a second.
    I don't care about your cries, Kishimoto said the three Heroes of war are Sakumo Hatake, Hanzo the Salamander and Minato Namikaze. How many times must i say this to get it through your Minato filled brain ?

    Quote Quote:
    Now, who's the one who had a fake arguments? Or a made up stuff?
    You.

    Quote Quote:
    That's why I said you should find it yourself. There's a bunch of minato vs itachi thread. This kind of topic or the arguments you want is already stated by someone in those thread. I'm not going to waste my time, because what you've asked is already been ask by someone to me. I just realized I don't want to repeat myself
    Of course you don't want to repeat yourself, because you're lying

    Quote Quote:
    "minato is the greatest ninja the konoha ever produced"
    Tell me where was this said ? I already gave sources of which my facts come, where did you get this ?

    Quote Quote:
    minator is overflowing with talents for techniques. He's number one in history of konoha.
    Answer me where was that said ? Why do you love making things up so much ?

    Quote Quote:
    If kishi said that minato is the strongest ninja among the dead then I believed in him.
    Where ? Where do you come up with that stuff ? I'm not gonna check for other threads because i know your lying, because i know no one else will say stuff like that.

    You accuse me of making things up just because i take the point out of the said proof and make it more understandable (while giving the proof source). You on the other hand make up the craziest things about Minato and say he is the strongest Shinobi in all of Naruto without giving any source to support your so-called proof. I would even understand it if you would simply change what was said a little, but, you come up with the strangest worst possible lies that i doubt anyone in this forum would actually believe, like he is stronger than Madara and him being the strongest Shinobi. Whaaaat Are you serious
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 05, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

  16. #75
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Or (which is much more likely if you ask me) he's Kishi's version of the Inu No Taishou... a side character which was created to give the main protagonist a background.

    I'am fairly certain Minato's role in this story is finished, he had his influence on the plot and he entrusted everything onto his son. There really isn't anything left to do for him and if he just suddenly pops up to start a comeback and steal the show from Naruto (aka the main character) it would be even worse writing then the whole Obito thing.

    ---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

    On Topic:

    The scouter reads a slight reaction on Minat0r's power level... look out Itach0r, he's preparing for a counter attack!!
    The thing is, I'm not really talking about his role. Because even for me, minato's role is already over.

    I'm just talking to his caliber or the uzumaki's sealing jutsu he learned from kushina. Naruto is definitely needs to learn his clans jutsu or his father's jutsus. That's why I said that someday, we're going to witness some of minato's jutsu through naruto. We're going to witness some of the uzumaki's sealing jutsu through naruto. That's why for me, minato's caliber is still unknown. Maybe kishi would gong to show it when naruto would try to learn his father/mother's jutsus.

    So for saying that the uzumaki clan doesn't have any powerful sealing jutsu.
    And for saying that minato doesn't have any other jutsu,

    Is kinda wrong and baseless. That's my point.

New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts