Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who's going to win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itach0r of course!

    12 75.00%
  • Minat0r cause he's Batman!

    4 25.00%
New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 139

Thread: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

  1. #76
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Quote:
    So for saying that the uzumaki clan doesn't have any powerful sealing jutsu.
    He already showcased various unique techniques based around seals, so whats to say he has more then that?

    Also, about "That Jutsu". Can you be certain it isn't simply Bijuu Mode?

    In Kabuto's case we also had a "That Jutsu" and it turned out to be Sage Mode... just saying.

    Keep in mind Jiraiya tried to train Naruto in Kyuubi control, but he kind of failed and Naruto was just going Berserk whenever he tapped into the Kyuubis Chakra. At that time the story was basically focused around that struggle, with the whole Orochimaru fight, Yamato's lecture and whatnot.

    In that context Jiraiya saying "Don't even think about using that jutsu" sounds very plausible to me... at least much more plausible then waiting multiple years to reveal some hinted but completely unknown technique the average reader doesn't even remember about anymore.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  2. #77
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    He already showcased various unique techniques based around seals, so whats to say he has more then that?

    Also, about "That Jutsu". Can you be certain it isn't simply Bijuu Mode?

    In Kabuto's case we also had a "That Jutsu" and it turned out to be Sage Mode... just saying.

    Keep in mind Jiraiya tried to train Naruto in Kyuubi control, but he kind of failed and Naruto was just going Berserk whenever he tapped into the Kyuubis Chakra. At that time the story was basically focused around that struggle, with the whole Orochimaru fight, Yamato's lecture and whatnot.

    In that context Jiraiya saying "Don't even think about using that jutsu" sounds very plausible to me... at least much more plausible then waiting multiple years to reveal some hinted but completely unknown technique the average reader doesn't even remember about anymore.
    Well, maybe I'm just interested to know the uzumaki' sealing jutsus.

    Kushina said it and even raikage knew that minato learned a bunch of uzumaki's seals. So maybe I'm just that interested to know that seals.

    And for kabuto, I doubt he was really talking about his sage mode, maybe it was the scroll that suigetsu found. He and orochimaru are partners in crime, so he must knew that oro has the scroll to win a great ninja war.

    We don't know anything on the exact details of ''that jutsu''. But in the anime, jiraiya clearly said that the ''jutsu'' that minato left behind is a very complicated jutsu that even himself can't understand. And does jiraiya stated that naruto needs the kyubi's chakra to complete ',that jutsu''? I thought he said that to gamatora.

    ---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-112-14...apter-107.html

    "He sure was a diamond in the rough...He is a SUPER genius with IQ of over 200" I never make up stuff like you it was already stated he is a SUPER genius thus not a normal genius thus a genius among geniuses, it doesn't need a a lot of brain power to understand that much. So you're accusation of me making up stuff is also made up.

    Oh and Kurenai was stunned by this IQ score. Where was it said that this IQ is only fit to be chunnin ? Stop making up things.



    I don't care whether you believe it or not it was stated in the second Fanbook that the heroes of war were : Sakumo Hatake, Hanzo the Salamander and Minato Namikaze. This is a direct statement from Kishimoto in his second Fanbook that answers the fans questions. This is not made up, do you comprehend what i'm saying ? You can look up the Fanbook yourself.


    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/525/13

    "No wonder the leaf's been so hard to take down...you've got great Shinobi there, Tsunade" Again I never make things up like you do.



    I don't care about your cries, Kishimoto said the three Heroes of war are Sakumo Hatake, Hanzo the Salamander and Minato Namikaze. How many times must i say this to get it through your Minato filled brain ?



    You.



    Of course you don't want to repeat yourself, because you're lying


    Tell me where was this said ? I already gave sources of which my facts come, where did you get this ?



    Answer me where was that said ? Why do you love making things up so much ?



    Where ? Where do you come up with that stuff ? I'm not gonna check for other threads because i know your lying, because i know no one else will say stuff like that.

    You accuse me of making things up just because i take the point out of the said proof and make it more understandable (while giving the proof source). You on the other hand make up the craziest things about Minato and say he is the strongest Shinobi in all of Naruto without giving any source to support your so-called proof. I would even understand it if you would simply change what was said a little, but, you come up with the strangest worst possible lies that i doubt anyone in this forum would actually believe, like he is stronger than Madara and him being the strongest Shinobi. Whaaaat Are you serious
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-114-3/...apter-109.html

    Now, your so called super genius is just fit to become a chuunin. Shukamaru's intellect is just beyond of a genin.

    So, the super genius means genius among geniuses?

    So it means that the super strong means the strongest of all the strongest? What the hell is that? Nice try though. Trying to make your made up proof to a fact is a lil harder right?

    Heroes of war is entirely different from flee on sight order. The I WA just told their ninjas to run away when they seen minato. The jonin of kumo who was with raikage and bee just told them to run away because it was minato.

    The flee on sight order is just for minato. Nothing more.

    But I'm gonna agree with you that the white fang is one of the konoha's hero. But for saying that the fanbook/manga just said that the ninja of (what village anyway?) When they seen the white fang, they run for their life because of flee on sight order is made up proof. A very fake one.

    You just said that because of shikaku, the kumo can't take down the konoha. Because of shikaku's intelligence, the kumo can't defeat the konoha. As in what the hell is that? Raikage's comment about shikaku is a whole. That the konoha was blessed with amazing ninjas. The kumo can't take down the konoha because they have an amazing ninjas and not they have the amazing shikaku.

    The most dangerous man is entirely different from heroes. That's my point. Minato is the most dangerous because he had the s/t to annihilate an entire ninjas on his own in a blink of a second. That's my point. I'm not talking about minato as a hero, because we're talking about how dangerous he was in the battle field.

    Minato as the greatest ninja that the konoha ever produced
    Minato is overflowing with techniques.
    Minato is the strongest hokage/ninja in the konoha among the dead.

    This kind of arguments are overused in minato vs itachi,s thread.

    So you look it to yourself. Because when you do that, I'm pretty sure going to learn alot.
    Last edited by marshall313; December 05, 2012 at 08:03 PM.

  3. #78
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Itachi can make his kunai curve in a way a Rin'negan user can't see it coming.
    Nagato may be dumb, but incompetent he's not.
    Wut? He lost a body to Konohamaru, and you say he's not incompetent?



    Quote Quote:
    Madara has a feat of controlling Kyuubi with a 3 tomoe without being enhanced by Senju powers or contracts.
    Pretty much the best genjutsu feat outside Koto Amatsukami
    Shisui's genjutsu has the ability to control someone's mind or decision without them being aware of it, yet Itachi or anyone wiht known genjutsu skills can't do that. Methinks it's Madara's own chakra that plays a part in him being able to control the Kyuubi.

    Let's not forget that Minato won't have the same benefits Raikage did, nor does he stay on the move. He's definitely getting caught by the genjutsu. I don't know why that's hard to admit. That's like me saying Itachi won't ever be caught in a genjutsu because he has Sharingan... although we did see him get caught.



    Quote Quote:
    Obito had near full knowledge, the element of surprise advantage, the Kyuubi on the loose and he lost all that against someone with an inferior S/T jutsu and no information.
    And he has to thank the plot he's still alive. Pretty much owning material to me
    Or, the Zetsu/Hashirama DNA for keeping him alive. It's still not owning because Minato only hit Tobi at the end, otherwise it was a stalemate at best for Minato, who nearly got warped once and got caught by the chain at least once. Apparently, Tobi's cockiness is what allowed Minato to get away from teh warp. The Kyuubi being lose isn't an excuse, as Tobi didn't need to worry about it, it was attackin the village.

    Considering Tobi was alive and only lost because he didn't see any point in staying without bein able to control the Kyuubi, I doubt Minato owned him.



    Quote Quote:
    He did that giant Fuuinjutsu thing to Kushina to extract Kyuubi, so he's surely familiar with Fuuinjutsu
    One thing though, which Madara could have taught him. Otherwise it looks like he asspull-knows fuuinjutsu, but not how to do it.




    On an offnote, I like how people keep responding to a Minato fan who loves denying facts and making up his own to make Minato look good or better, and the Uchiha worse.

  4. #79
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    "I'd say being compared to the Fourth would be harsh on anyone, right. Anyhow, that guy's calibre as a shinobi was number one in history… His brilliant mind was overflowing with talent for techniques… He had popularity galore. Well… he was as handsome a man as I am, no." (「四代目と比べられりゃ誰だってキツイだろーよ。なんせ あやつは忍としての器は歴代一だった…術の才に溢れ頭脳明晰…人望に満ち、まぁ…ワシ並みに男前だったしのォ」, "Yondaime to kuraberarerya dare datte kitsui darō yo. Nanse, ayatsu wa shinobi toshite no utsuwa wa rekidaiichi datta… Jutsu no sai ni afure zunō meiseki… Jinbō ni michi, maa… Washi nami ni otokomae datta shi no~"

    Yeah, this is the proper translation. This is the exact/correct words from kishi. That's chapter 158 page 5.

    ---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

    The flee-on-sight order of iwagakure

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-245-11...apter-240.html

    The most dangerous ninja in the battle field.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-247-4/...apter-242.html

    Now, is this enough, KingOfNight?

    ---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

    Who loves denying fact? Made up proofs? Is it me?

    Well, I'm not like one of itachi's fan who just said that ''the reason why itachi gave his crow, which is shisui's koto to naruto is for cancelling the ET. Because he just said that itachi knew kabuto would going to used him as an ET, so basically for him, shisui's koto isn't for sasuke but for itachi himself. Yepz. Itachi's prediction power surpassed even the great elders toad prediction power.
    Last edited by marshall313; December 06, 2012 at 12:01 AM.

  5. #80
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    "I'd say being compared to the Fourth would be harsh on anyone, right. Anyhow, that guy's calibre as a shinobi was number one in history… His brilliant mind was overflowing with talent for techniques… He had popularity galore. Well… he was as handsome a man as I am, no." (「四代目と比べられりゃ誰だってキツイだろーよ。なんせ あやつは忍としての器は歴代一だった…術の才に溢れ頭脳明晰…人望に満ち、まぁ…ワシ並みに男前だったしのォ」, "Yondaime to kuraberarerya dare datte kitsui darō yo. Nanse, ayatsu wa shinobi toshite no utsuwa wa rekidaiichi datta… Jutsu no sai ni afure zunō meiseki… Jinbō ni michi, maa… Washi nami ni otokomae datta shi no~"

    Yeah, this is the proper translation. This is the exact/correct words from kishi. That's chapter 158 page 5.

    ---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

    The flee-on-sight order of iwagakure

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-245-11...apter-240.html

    The most dangerous ninja in the battle field.

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-247-4/...apter-242.html

    Now, is this enough, KingOfNight?
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-163-5/...apter-158.html
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/158/5
    http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-158/05/
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v18/c158/5.html
    http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-158-page-5.html

    The translation you gave was absurdly incorrect,

    「四代目と比べられりゃ 誰だってキツイだろうーよ なんせ あやつは忍としての器は歴代一だ った… 術の才に溢れ 頭脳明晰…人望に満ち まぁ…ワシ並みに男前だったしのォ」
    "Being compared to the Yondaime would be hard for anyone. Anyhow, that guy's potential as a shinobi was first among all... There was no end to his ability with jutsu. He had a keen mind... Very popular. Well... he was a handsome man, like me."

    This is the accurate translation from Shounen Suki. It's simply speaking about his potential as a shinobi. Nothing about him being the strongest in history or whatever you speak of either in the manga or the Shounen Suki translation.

    Quote Quote:
    So it means that the super strong means the strongest of all the strongest? What the hell is that? Nice try though. Trying to make your made up proof to a fact is a lil harder right?
    No, super strong means stronger than strong people. Listen, they meant that his qualities as a leader is exactly what a chunin should have, his intelligence itself is beyond any other Shinobi. With eve Obito saying "It's regrettable to have you as an enemy" while he didn't give a damn about Minato.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/537/11
    Asuma said his intelligence alone is enough to make him a Hokage, do you realize how smart you have to be in order to get this title without much combat ability ?
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-333-8/...apter-328.html
    Just face it, he is way WAY WAY WAY WAY smarter than Minato you are being disgustingly biased.


    Quote Quote:
    The most dangerous man is entirely different from heroes. That's my point. Minato is the most dangerous because he had the s/t to annihilate an entire ninjas on his own in a blink of a second. That's my point. I'm not talking about minato as a hero, because we're talking about how dangerous he was in the battle field
    You're way in over your head about the flee-on-sight order, It's true it was said about Minato but that garbage about him being the most dangerous man in the battlefield is...well garbage
    The heroes of war means the men that made the most significant change in war, thus, Hanzo, Sakumo and Minato. They all were feared in the war, because of their prowess and abilities, and the page you gave me didn't mention anything about the "most dangerous shinobi on the battlefield". Point is there is no "most dangerous shinobi on the battlefield" You made that up based on Minato's ability but Kishimoto clearly stated that there is "Heroes of war" in the "interesting facts section" in the 2nd fanbook. Do you understand now ?

    Quote Quote:
    You just said that because of shikaku, the kumo can't take down the konoha. Because of shikaku's intelligence, the kumo can't defeat the konoha. As in what the hell is that? Raikage's comment about shikaku is a whole. That the konoha was blessed with amazing ninjas. The kumo can't take down the konoha because they have an amazing ninjas and not they have the amazing shikaku.
    As i showed you, The Raikage was only complementing Shikaku for his intelligence which is beyond even his son. And i don't care what you think but he is 100x times smarter than Minato. Prove me wrong, come on.

    The problem with you is that you make Minato the best in everything. No, you can't do that ?

    Strongest Shinobi : Hell NO, He isn't even in the top 5
    Smartest Shinobi : Hell to the NO. Very smart yes but not smartest.
    Fastest Shinobi : Yes thats his title there is no soul to disagree with that.
    Greatest Hokage : No, NO. Hashirama man Hashirama ! Wood release...Nuff said.
    Strongest Shinobi in history: ............This statement gave me cancer !
    He was a balanced Shinobi but wasn't the best in everything. Like take it easy on him will you.

    BTW there were several things you didn't answer to but...Meh, don't care anymore.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 06, 2012 at 01:56 AM.

  6. #81
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @KingOfNight

    If you are smart you will stop wasting your time. Nothing you say is ever going to get to him or make him provide real evidence.

    PS.
    Fastest Shinobi : Yes thats his title there is no soul to disagree with that.
    He does not even have this. Curently is Naruto. Minato had that title up to curently but Naruto got ahead there to.

    ___________________


    As for the topic perhaps i should say something to. Itach0r wins because he has a sharingan. A sharingan can do anything. Going from part 1 where it could copy jutsus and don't do anything about taijutsu it got to the point its the "God Particle" of the manga.
    Last edited by xXan; December 06, 2012 at 02:06 AM.

  7. #82
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight

    If you are smart you will stop wasting your time. Nothing you say is ever going to get to him or make him provide real evidence.

    PS.
    Fastest Shinobi : Yes thats his title there is no soul to disagree with that.
    He does not even have this. Curently is Naruto. Minato had that title up to curently but Naruto got ahead there to.

    ___________________


    As for the topic perhaps i should say something to. Itach0r wins because he has a sharingan. A sharingan can do anything. Going from part 1 where it could copy jutsus and don't do anything about taijutsu it got to the point its the "God Particle" of the manga.
    So the legendary Mr. Irrelevant of this site has making a suggestion.

    Yeah, Mr. Kingofnight, you should believe xxishi. He was the most awesome debater in this thread. If he say your opinion is wrong then its wrong. If he say it's irrelevant then its irrelevant. All his opinion is a fact. Why? Because he's no other than xxishi....

    And to you, Mr. Xxishi,

    Sorry. Would you enlighten me with my proof? If it's wrong then show me a manga scan that could support your claim and not your nonsense ''it's irrelevant opinion/remark''

    Xxishi <--- thanks for jaymizo. Now, I know why you call him like that.

  8. #83
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight

    If you are smart you will stop wasting your time. Nothing you say is ever going to get to him or make him provide real evidence.

    PS.
    Fastest Shinobi : Yes thats his title there is no soul to disagree with that.
    He does not even have this. Curently is Naruto. Minato had that title up to curently but Naruto got ahead there to.
    I disagree, as Naruto can't keep up his speed constantly, nor is it his own. Minato can still be considered the fastest ninja, and without Hiraishin, he can be faster than Naruto. I'd say Raikage is faster though, as Minato dodged because of Hiraishin, not necessarily because he was faster.


    Quote Quote:
    As for the topic perhaps i should say something to. Itach0r wins because he has a sharingan. A sharingan can do anything. Going from part 1 where it could copy jutsus and don't do anything about taijutsu it got to the point its the "God Particle" of the manga.
    Not to mention, Itach0r can beat Minat0r and is much better, since he's smart and all.

    parallels Itachi and Minato.

  9. #84
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight

    If you are smart you will stop wasting your time. Nothing you say is ever going to get to him or make him provide real evidence.

    PS.
    Fastest Shinobi : Yes thats his title there is no soul to disagree with that.
    He does not even have this. Curently is Naruto. Minato had that title up to curently but Naruto got ahead there to.

    ___________________


    As for the topic perhaps i should say something to. Itach0r wins because he has a sharingan. A sharingan can do anything. Going from part 1 where it could copy jutsus and don't do anything about taijutsu it got to the point its the "God Particle" of the manga.
    You're right, I might as well stop. It's not just him, I've dealt with Minato fans several time but even now I'm actually trying to convince one of them
    It's about time i learn how fruitless it is.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #85
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-163-5/...apter-158.html
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/158/5
    http://www.citymanga.com/naruto/chapter-158/05/
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v18/c158/5.html
    http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-158-page-5.html

    The translation you gave was absurdly incorrect,

    「四代目と比べられりゃ 誰だってキツイだろうーよ なんせ あやつは忍としての器は歴代一だ った… 術の才に溢れ 頭脳明晰…人望に満ち まぁ…ワシ並みに男前だったしのォ」
    "Being compared to the Yondaime would be hard for anyone. Anyhow, that guy's potential as a shinobi was first among all... There was no end to his ability with jutsu. He had a keen mind... Very popular. Well... he was a handsome man, like me."

    This is the accurate translation from Shounen Suki. It's simply speaking about his potential as a shinobi. Nothing about him being the strongest in history or whatever you speak of either in the manga or the Shounen Suki translation.


    No, super strong means stronger than strong people. Listen, they meant that his qualities as a leader is exactly what a chunin should have, his intelligence itself is beyond any other Shinobi. With eve Obito saying "It's regrettable to have you as an enemy" while he didn't give a damn about Minato.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/537/11
    Asuma said his intelligence alone is enough to make him a Hokage, do you realize how smart you have to be in order to get this title without much combat ability ?
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-333-8/...apter-328.html
    Just face it, he is way WAY WAY WAY WAY smarter than Minato you are being disgustingly biased.



    You're way in over your head about the flee-on-sight order, It's true it was said about Minato but that garbage about him being the most dangerous man in the battlefield is...well garbage
    The heroes of war means the men that made the most significant change in war, thus, Hanzo, Sakumo and Minato. They all were feared in the war, because of their prowess and abilities, and the page you gave me didn't mention anything about the "most dangerous shinobi on the battlefield". Point is there is no "most dangerous shinobi on the battlefield" You made that up based on Minato's ability but Kishimoto clearly stated that there is "Heroes of war" in the "interesting facts section" in the 2nd fanbook. Do you understand now ?



    As i showed you, The Raikage was only complementing Shikaku for his intelligence which is beyond even his son. And i don't care what you think but he is 100x times smarter than Minato. Prove me wrong, come on.

    The problem with you is that you make Minato the best in everything. No, you can't do that ?

    Strongest Shinobi : Hell NO, He isn't even in the top 5
    Smartest Shinobi : Hell to the NO. Very smart yes but not smartest.
    Fastest Shinobi : Yes thats his title there is no soul to disagree with that.
    Greatest Hokage : No, NO. Hashirama man Hashirama ! Wood release...Nuff said.
    Strongest Shinobi in history: ............This statement gave me cancer !
    He was a balanced Shinobi but wasn't the best in everything. Like take it easy on him will you.

    BTW there were several things you didn't answer to but...Meh, don't care anymore.
    What's the difference between this one

    Anyhow, his potential as a ninja was first among all. There was no end to his ability with jutsu.

    And this one.

    Anyhow, his caliber as a ninja was number one in history. His mind is overflowing with talents for techniques?

    They're almost the same right?

    That minato's potential/caliber was first among all ninjas/number one in history.

    Or minato's potential was first among all ninjas( I don't know if it's in ninja world or konoha) but the point is, minato's potential was number one among all ninjas.
    You know what it means right? If minato's potential as a ninja was first among all, then does it makes him the strongest among all?

    Does obito's comment about shikamaru is a proof that he's smarter than minato?
    Obito : what can you expect to yondaime hokage. You wrath the kyubi out of my control, you cut my hand, you stabbed my ass and you hit my butt with your rasengan.
    Now, does shikamaru binding obito with his shadow is much more awesome to minato who kick tobi's ass?

    Kurenai : his intellect is beyond of a genin.

    Shikamru's 200IQ is just beyond of a Genin. That's what kurenai said. And not beyond any other shinobi.
    His intelligence alone is enough for him to become a hokage? But minato is already a hokage, then it means that minato's intelligence is more advance than shikamaru, right? After all, asuma stated that shikamaru's intelligence is enough for him to become a hokage. It means that every hokage has the same or more intelligence than shikamaru.

    How many seconds/minutes did shikamaru solved the mystery of hidan? 5 minutes or 10?

    How many second/s did minato solved the mystery of tobi? 5 /10 seconds?

    Minato is more awesome and number one ninja in finding a jutsu's weakness.

    Minato is a freaking sealing expert. while shikamaru is not. I'm pretty sure you know how difficult for a ninja to create his own sealing jutsu right? Yeah.

    Well, minato is dangerous in the battle field because he can annihilate an entire battalion if he wants to. What makes him more dangerous? His hiraishin. If third raikage can fight up to 3 days with the 10 thousands iwa's ninjas. Then for minato, that would be last with just an hour? Hours? Why? Because he has the tools to do so. That's what makes him the most dangerous.

    Strongest ninja? Yes, that's according to jiraiya/tsunade and raikage. He had the potential that first among all ninjas right? Yeah, then for raikage, there's no one can surpass minato. So basically, minato is the strongest ninja as far as raikage and jiraiya is concern.

    Smartest ninja? Yes. That's also according to jiraiya. A prodigy. The best ninja that the konoha ever produced.

    Fastest ninja? Yups. That's according to raikage, the fastest man alive.

    Great hokage? Yepz. That's according to kishi.

    Now, is your opinion more valid than jiraiya, raikage, tsunade and kishi?

  12. #86
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @M3J

    Quote Quote:
    I disagree, as Naruto can't keep up his speed constantly, nor is it his own. Minato can still be considered the fastest ninja, and without Hiraishin, he can be faster than Naruto. I'd say Raikage is faster though, as Minato dodged because of Hiraishin, not necessarily because he was faster.
    You need to look at it like who can achive more with said speed. The fact that Naruto needs the Kyuubi to get to that speed and that is not his as its Kurama helping him is COMPLETLY irrelevant. Kurama and whatever abilities he get's from him falls completly under Naruto's own power and achivement.
    Now Naruto can (if plot allows) keep that speed up just about constantly in RM lvl 1 that is faster then his father. RM lvl 2 has 8 mins that puts him so ahead of Minato its not event funny. I also like how you addressed that Naruto can't keep up that speed constantly but did not care Minato needs some precise conditions to achive his top speed... Like tags and close to his enemy or his speed is not top tier in any way (top tier as in Naruto, Raikage). Minato needs tactics to even be able to use said speed.
    And Minato's normal speed and reaction times > RM lvl 1 Naruto with no shunshin? LIKE WHAT? No, just no.

    Now getting back to who can achive more with speed that would be Naruto:
    Naruto has better speed because:
    1-He can move his limbs so much faster then MInato its not even funny (so punching, kiking, creating jutsus etc)
    2-Naruto can deflect crep on bijudama level with speed alone (multiple at that) so he can create something like shockwave with his speed alone). Juubi used his finger, Naruto did not even need to land a finger on them.
    3-Naruto has reaction times way above Minato's to be able to operate at those speeds. Minato has normal ones.

    Heh even asuming Naruto is on Minato's level of speed and Minato is not the fastest ninja alive. So in any shape you look at this he ends up losing that. Now if you tell me Minato has better speed then Naruto... Yeah....
    Last edited by xXan; December 06, 2012 at 04:11 AM.

  13. #87
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    What's the difference between this one

    Anyhow, his potential as a ninja was first among all. There was no end to his ability with jutsu.

    And this one.

    Anyhow, his caliber as a ninja was number one in history. His mind is overflowing with talents for techniques?

    They're almost the same right?

    That minato's potential/caliber was first among all ninjas/number one in history.

    Or minato's potential was first among all ninjas( I don't know if it's in ninja world or konoha) but the point is, minato's potential was number one among all ninjas.
    You know what it means right? If minato's potential as a ninja was first among all, then does it makes him the strongest among all?
    I'll ask you a simple question, do you understand English ? I don't think you do. No offence but i feel like talking to you is like talking to a wall. Not only do you not comprehend what i say but also ignore all what you don't like and make up random things of your own.

    First off, do you know what potential means ? It has nothing NOTHING to do with power at all. Him having amazing potential doesn't have anything to do with him being the strongest. Polish your language before making yourself look like an idiot (again no offence, not trying to offend you in anyway). Potential means that he had the chance to become stronger, it means that he (if he lived) would become one of the top-rated shinobi's which means he is not a top-rated Shinobi (not at the time of his death at least). Potential has nothing to do with him being a powerful Shinobi

    Quote Quote:
    Does obito's comment about shikamaru is a proof that he's smarter than minato?
    Obito : what can you expect to yondaime hokage. You wrath the kyubi out of my control, you cut my hand, you stabbed my ass and you hit my butt with your rasengan.
    Now, does shikamaru binding obito with his shadow is much more awesome to minato who kick tobi's ass?
    Are you sure you should be discussing here ? He complement Shikamaru on his intelligence not fighting skills.
    Quote Quote:
    Shikamru's 200IQ is just beyond of a Genin. That's what kurenai said. And not beyond any other shinobi.
    No, she said it's way beyond that of a gennin. Thats all, when did she say there is a shinobi with a higher score you lier ? Stop making things up. Even she had the WTF expression when she heard that he has an IQ of over 200.

    Quote Quote:
    His intelligence alone is enough for him to become a hokage? But minato is already a hokage, then it means that minato's intelligence is more advance than shikamaru, right? After all, asuma stated that shikamaru's intelligence is enough for him to become a hokage. It means that every hokage has the same or more intelligence than shikamaru.
    Again, why are you discussing here ? You don't seem to comprehend English, I said that not a single Hokage achieved such title with intelligence ALONE.

    Quote Quote:
    Smartest ninja? Yes. That's also according to jiraiya. A prodigy. The best ninja that the konoha ever produced.

    Fastest ninja? Yups. That's according to raikage, the fastest man alive.

    Great hokage? Yepz. That's according to kishi.

    Now, is your opinion more valid than jiraiya, raikage, tsunade and kishi?
    Enough, xXan was right. Talking to you is meaningless, you're a lier with no proofs that doesn't seem to comprehend what other people say. You don't have single proof to back up your lies. I win this argument by default. I originally thought most people here don't reply to you because they believe your lies, but, now it's obvious they already know how meaningless it's to talk to you, it's like talking to a wall and expecting it to admit something
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 06, 2012 at 05:18 AM.

  14. #88
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Guys keep it down, if after this post we mods see even the slightest baiting/flaming we'll start deleting comments.
    If someone irritates you, simply don't answer.
    'Kay?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    parallels Itachi and Minato.
    Itachi's parallel is actually Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Wut? He lost a body to Konohamaru, and you say he's not incompetent?
    He was controlling 6 bodies at the same time while facing an entire village.
    Try to control 6 bodies at once, with 6 different point of views on top of all summons Animal Path used
    Many don't think about it, but Nagato's ability at multi-tasking is inhuman, even by Narutoverse's standards

    Quote Quote:
    Shisui's genjutsu has the ability to control someone's mind or decision without them being aware of it, yet Itachi or anyone wiht known genjutsu skills can't do that. Methinks it's Madara's own chakra that plays a part in him being able to control the Kyuubi.
    Infact I said outside Koto Amatsukami, which even Obito salivated over

    Quote Quote:
    Let's not forget that Minato won't have the same benefits Raikage did, nor does he stay on the move. He's definitely getting caught by the genjutsu. I don't know why that's hard to admit. That's like me saying Itachi won't ever be caught in a genjutsu because he has Sharingan... although we did see him get caught.
    Of course he'll stay on the move, or you missed Yondaime Hiraishining through the battlefield against Raikage and Bee?
    Surely he hasn't the same advantages Raikage has, but ensnaring him into a genjutsu is no easy feat imo.
    Can Itachi pull it off eventually? Surely, no denying that.
    Can Yondaime break out of Tsukuyomi, or any Sharingan Genjutsu? Surely not.
    Can Yondaime end Itachi before he can catch him in a genjutsu ? He can do as much.


    Quote Quote:
    Or, the Zetsu/Hashirama DNA for keeping him alive. It's still not owning because Minato only hit Tobi at the end, otherwise it was a stalemate at best for Minato, who nearly got warped once and got caught by the chain at least once. Apparently, Tobi's cockiness is what allowed Minato to get away from teh warp. The Kyuubi being lose isn't an excuse, as Tobi didn't need to worry about it, it was attackin the village.

    Considering Tobi was alive and only lost because he didn't see any point in staying without bein able to control the Kyuubi, I doubt Minato owned him.
    Obito had the better body ( Zetsu suit ), the better S/T jutsu, the element of surprise, the Kyuubi and near full info and still lost, remained without an arm, tagged with an Hiraishin tag and without control of the Kyuubi, and you don't call it owned?
    It wasn't a draw, Yondaime had Obito's jutsu figured out, had Obito marked ( as such could teleport to him whenever he wanted ) and managed to sever the connection between the Kyuubi and Obito.
    Obito was owned, plain and simple

    Quote Quote:
    One thing though, which Madara could have taught him. Otherwise it looks like he asspull-knows fuuinjutsu, but not how to do it.
    Yondaime too was taught by Kushina, doesn't really change the fact that Obito couldn't break it, and perfomed a Fuuinjutsu way more complicated than Itachi did

  15. #89
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Quote Quote:
    Yondaime too was taught by Kushina, doesn't really change the fact that Obito couldn't break it, and perfomed a Fuuinjutsu way more complicated than Itachi did
    Perhaps its not about braking it. Perhaps Tobi needed to use "genjutsu-jutsu" on Kurama again to recast said control over it. So even if he could brake the seal from Minato he stil needed to cast it again.

    You can cut a line in half but i can tie it back togeder IF i can have both ends. Perhaps Tobi needed to go and use his magic on the Kuubi again but given his curent situation with Minato tagging him he probably decided it was to dangerous or he was already at a limit. Remember Minato stated how Tobi can hold the Kyuubi there only for a limited time. SO who knows. Perhaps its a combination of things.

  16. #90
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    You're right, I might as well stop. It's not just him, I've dealt with Minato fans several time but even now I'm actually trying to convince one of them
    It's about time i learn how fruitless it is.
    No! You can't just quit... there always needs to be one who pursues the mission... there always has to be... a Batman!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts