Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who's going to win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Itach0r of course!

    12 75.00%
  • Minat0r cause he's Batman!

    4 25.00%
New Reply
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 139

Thread: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

  1. #121
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    So, it's naruto now who created the minato's key / rikudou's jutsu?

    That's awesome. What's wrong with admitting that t'was minato who created that jutsu anyway? Or maybe that's what he learned from the uzumaki clan.

    And maybe the rikudou is a myth for suna, iwa, and kiri. But for kumo and konoha, they exist and they know it.

  2. #122
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    So you are telling me Naruto, someone who doesn't have the slightest clue on what Fuuinjutsu is, created a jutsu superior than the one his father ( the most hyped Fuuinjutsu user in this manga ) created?
    Seems legit

    Also, just for the lulz:
    what curious markings Naruto had on his arm.
    hold on a moment, why those markings are still there?
    didn't Naruto just closed the seal he previously opened ? With the same method he used to open it?

    Lastly, why the Kyuubi was trapped inside Naruto if the seal broke? Naruto just opened the seal, same way he opened it here, and yet you don't see the Kyuubi exiting Naruto's body
    Why did you ignore everything I said about the seals ? Like really ? You can't just ignore it.

    Four Symbols Seal

    First Databook page 190 "This is a sealing technique based on the fūinjutsu of Uzushiogakure. The sealing formula is used to seal any target into a human body or an object, and is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed away. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability.

    There is nothing here that say it's from RS, this is from the Databook thus, a direct statement from Kishimoto. With that said I really really don't see why i should believe your opinion or your assumption on those markings.

    Minato right here says he will use the Eight Trigram Seal to bind the Kyuubi in Naruto
    The Eight Trigram Seal is just the "Four Symbols Seal" used twice at the same time. Nothing more, nothing less.

    This here is the "Torii Seal"
    Thats a whole different thing from Minato's seal. Why do you have hard time comprehending that ?

    Minato's seal is long broken. Naruto now uses the Torii Seal. And this is the seal Kurama made an allusion of RS for. God ! is that so hard to comprehend ?

    Quote Quote:
    Rikudou Sennin passed down the seal for sealing a bijuu in a person, if I recall. Kushina taught Minato Rikudou Sennin's fuuinjutsu, which neither was aware of, considering Rikudou Sennin was deemed a myth. If I recall, Tobi regales us this story when he's talking to the kage at the Summit after saving Sasuke.

    Basically, Minato can know every RS seals without even knowing they're from RS. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.
    Yes it's hard to believe, because there is no proof to support your statement while there is tons of proofs to negate it. When did Tobi say the RS passed these sealing techniques ? Who the hell said RS passed these things ? Good lord, all you saw is Kurama making an allusion about RS and you created all this nonsense and made it facts ? You guys are amazing !

  3. #123
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Tobi said Rikudou Sennin passed down a ninjutsu that creates a jinchuuriki. And then Kyuubi says that the seal reminded him of Rikudou Sennin's. I see nothing that disproves Minato didn't use Rikudou Sennin's seal, especially since Naruto changed nothing about it. The difference is that he's the one who sealed his own seal again after beating the Kyuubi.

    So there, there's that proof that Rikudou Sennin did pass down a ninjutsu. I don't see any proof to negate that he didn't, at least to his sons, which Uzumaki eventually picked up.

    And if I recall, it was said that Minato used Four Elephants Seal, not Eight Trigram Seal, at least in Part I. No idea why that was changed, if it was, but whatever. Nothing disproves that it's not the seal Minato used... considering Naruto can't do seals at all. He only unlocked and locked his own seal, he didn't do anything else to it.

  4. #124
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @M3J

    Dude the seal Naruto used was diferent then what Minato used. Naruto poped wood like element pillars from the sky to trap the Kyuubi. Then created a special cage. Minato had a diferent seal and it was like a prison with no cage but a wall and Kyuubi behind a gate.

    RS did pass down the ability to seal a biju BUT what Naruto used its not what Minato used. Kyuubi was going oO at it. If Minato used the same seal then that would make no sense.

    Naruto just used a plot no jutsu seal because he is Naruto.

    @marshall313


    As linked above by M3J:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/15.html

    The general way to seal a Biju was invented and passed down by RS himself. The diference comes from how diferently people use it, some better then others but the basics on how its achived originates from RS.
    Its like a car. All the cars are cars but some are better/diferent then others.

    Now what Naruto did and Kyuubi whent Oo its probably the same thing RS himself used to trap the 10 tails or something and its way superior to the rest. Now how the bloody hell Naruto could do something like that i have no idea but even the chapter itself its called "a new seal" its not Minato's seal.
    Last edited by xXan; December 10, 2012 at 04:00 AM.

  5. #125
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    ... I know that. Doesn't mean it was different. Maybe different effect occurs if Naruto seals it himself or after beating Kyuubi? Because we did see the cage few chapters later, right? It was quite similar to the cage that was associated with Minato's seal. Hell, the key that unlocked itself when Kyuubi became Naruto's buttbuddy was the same or moved the same way when Naruto unlocked the seal to steal Kyuubi's chakra.

    Naruto didn't use anything, he just twisted his seal like Minato did in Naruto's mind, no? Kyuubi was probably shocked at how the effect was different, or something.

  6. #126
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @M3J

    When Naruto released the Kuubi himself there was NO KEY. Also he had complete control over the Kage and could pop those wood things. There is no indication that Minato had the same seal. Why would Kurama even go Oo at it if Minato could do it? No Kurama noticed the sage in Naruto at that point. Going from his aspect to his seal.

    Also the seal was OPPEN. The Kyuubi was OUTSIDE OF IT. That seal was GONE. Naruto used another seal as what Minato used was released. Its till used on his belly but its something new.

    Even the chapter ITSELF states a NEW SEAL. Its damn obvious its another seal.

  7. #127
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi said Rikudou Sennin passed down a ninjutsu that creates a jinchuuriki. And then Kyuubi says that the seal reminded him of Rikudou Sennin's. I see nothing that disproves Minato didn't use Rikudou Sennin's seal, especially since Naruto changed nothing about it. The difference is that he's the one who sealed his own seal again after beating the Kyuubi.

    So there, there's that proof that Rikudou Sennin did pass down a ninjutsu. I don't see any proof to negate that he didn't, at least to his sons, which Uzumaki eventually picked up.

    And if I recall, it was said that Minato used Four Elephants Seal, not Eight Trigram Seal, at least in Part I. No idea why that was changed, if it was, but whatever. Nothing disproves that it's not the seal Minato used... considering Naruto can't do seals at all. He only unlocked and locked his own seal, he didn't do anything else to it.
    Hmm ? What Tobi said was really strange but...yeah he probably meant what you say.
    But, even so that has nothing to do with the seal Minato used. Yes it's the "Four Symbol Seal" the elephant seal is just a mistranslation.

    But again Naruto used The Torii Seal not the Four Symbol Seal, Understand already.

    The Kyuubi never stated that Minato's seal was in any way similar to the RS seal and when Naruto used the Torii Seal he had that WTF expression on his face.
    That alone proves it's a whole different seal.
    Naruto used a whole different seal that is much more powerful than Minato's seal, you can even look it up in the Wiki just type "Torii Seal".

  8. #128
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    And few others told the newbies what was going to happen, so few do know about Hiraishin. Plus, people not knowing about Hiraishin doesn't mean he was solo. For all we know, he never needed Hiraishin in most of his missions. In my opinion, Hiraishin was just a faster, safer way of killing the enemies, and he had to save Kakashi from those Iwa nins (when they were together and after Obito's "death"). Even against Raikage, he had to use element of surprise and Hiraishin was the only way to dodge Raikage's speed at first. Or part of the plan.

    Pretty sure Minato didn't use HIraishin as much as we think, considering the dude is fast as hell and smart.
    Considering Yondaime soloed that war, I think he used Hiraishin reasonably:
    not being provided with magical eyes or magical abilities, to decimate an army he had to use Hiraishin.


    Quote Quote:
    I disagree. HIraishin adn genjutsu aren't necessary game-enders, it depends on more than that. Itachi might react if he sees Minato disappearing, like jumping or something. Raikage was in middle of running and thought he got Minato when Minato disappeared. Long shot on Itachi's behalf, but it's Itachi after all.
    Raikage though he had Yondaime, yet we saw what happened if Itachi is marked he's dead, plain and simple.
    Even he can't react to an instantaneous move

    Quote Quote:
    Though, I doubt he'll get asspulls since plot doesn't work here. Which is why Izanami shall never be used by me in KA!
    Itachi admitted Izanami is bad in a fight, if the condition is to "accept the right path" I don't doubt Yondaime ( pretty much like every good guy of a certain relevance ) would escape it.
    Just like Naruto, Jiraiya and Hiruzen would

    Quote Quote:
    Under there.
    Kamui is different from genjutsu, though. Maybe Tobi couldn't use genjutsu second time while controlling Kyuubi, even Shikaku stated that it'd be difficult to do that (or was it the range he was talking about?) before they learned about Zetsu. Maybe Tobi wasn't allowed to use genjutsu since Minato would be beaten.
    Kamui, like every other MS jutsu, consumes a lot more chakra and is way more difficult to use than a normal Sharingan Genjutsu.
    Claiming genjutsu wasn't used because otherwise Yondaime would be beaten is right there with everything Yondaime fans come up with imo
    Plot or not, its a fact that Obito couldn't ensnare Yondaime in a genjutsu, we can argue on the how and why

    Quote Quote:
    not that I'm saying Minato couldn't broken out of Tobi's genjutsu or that Tobi didn't think Mianto could ahve broken out. Anything is possible in this situation. But apart from controlling the Kyuubi (before we knew he was planned to be Obito), Tobi hasn't really shown any decent genjutsu feats. Though, I dunno if the two Root were any good at breaking genjutsu.
    The Kyuubi one would set him apart the rest, since Uchihas normally would need MS to control Kyuubi.
    He genjutsued Konan and Yamato as well, me thinks

    Quote Quote:
    I'm throwing his fans a bone. Take it. D: If Minato manages to gain time, he could break out of the genjutsu. I mean, we don't know how good he is with genjutsu, we're just assuming he'd be having a very difficult time, at best, because Itachi's just that good with genjutsu. At least I am.
    I'm not a fan, I look at facts
    And fact is Yondaime has no way to get out of Itachi's Sharingan genjutsu, considering no one tried to inflict pain on himself and he's not confirmed to have KB

    Quote Quote:
    Kyuubi chakra. In bijuu mode. Which Bee wasn't in. Kyuubi is probably on a waaay higher pedestal than Hachibi. If I recall, even Hachibi's hand was melted by the Kyuubi's bijuu dama in Naruto's head, but Bee did say that they couldn't go all out because he didn't want to put Naruto at risk.
    Bee was in Bijuu Mode when Sasuke set him on fire
    Point is, I doubt that chakra tentacle would be weaker than meat, considering Hachibi is a Bijuu, you know, a walking disaster and all that?

    Quote Quote:
    True, but Hiraishin is more likely to fail than Amaterasu, in my opinion, because of seals and Minato being more likely to use Hiraishin first. Itachi also has Susano'o and the Yata Mirror/Shield. I don't think his Susano'o has any fast attacks though, does it? So that's useful only as defense against Minato.

    Minato's so unfairly put in battles when we don't even know what he has in his arsenal. At least we know some of Itachi's power, and his genjutsu tend to be game-enders. Just ask Deidara or Kakashi.
    Susano'o activation is insanely fast, still yes, the only attack I can believe its fast is the Magatama.

    I never saw the hate Yondaime receives here in any other boards, were he's hated as well ( apparently, unless you are odd like yours truly, you can't like an Uchiha and another character from Naruto's "family" )

    Quote Quote:
    Oh, right, but Itach0r still has his super duper luper clones! They'll overlap Minato and beat him up to umpteenth degree. But the millions and millions of fans use illogical arguments for Minat0r, so Minat0r loses due to stupidity.

    And the kunai cannot pierce the clones to get to the real Itach0r unless he's right behind the clones or in line of fire.
    Minat0r has clones too, and Itachi isn't Lord Madara, he can't tell clones apart

    Stupidity or not, their number is too overwhelming.
    No one escapes Minat0r and his Fuuinjutsu of doom

    Wouldn't it be cool if Minat0r would seal Itachi in himself thanks to the Hakke Seal, becoming Itachi's Jinchuuriki?

    ---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Why did you ignore everything I said about the seals ? Like really ? You can't just ignore it.

    Four Symbols Seal

    First Databook page 190 "This is a sealing technique based on the fūinjutsu of Uzushiogakure. The sealing formula is used to seal any target into a human body or an object, and is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed away. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability.

    There is nothing here that say it's from RS, this is from the Databook thus, a direct statement from Kishimoto. With that said I really really don't see why i should believe your opinion or your assumption on those markings.

    Minato right here says he will use the Eight Trigram Seal to bind the Kyuubi in Naruto
    The Eight Trigram Seal is just the "Four Symbols Seal" used twice at the same time. Nothing more, nothing less.

    This here is the "Torii Seal"
    Thats a whole different thing from Minato's seal. Why do you have hard time comprehending that ?

    Minato's seal is long broken. Naruto now uses the Torii Seal. And this is the seal Kurama made an allusion of RS for. God ! is that so hard to comprehend ?
    Then enlighten me on:

    -Naruto sudden mastery of Fuuinjutsu, putting him on the same level of his father
    -Naruto opening and closing his seal with the Key provided by Yondaime, using the same method while having the same markings
    -How the seal broke if Kyuubi was still inside Naruto, very much like now. The gates only protected Naruto from the Kyuubi chakra, once open the Kyuubi is still trapped. On the condition that Naruto can handle the chakra of course

    ^ if you can answer satisfactory on those three points above ( it would be best not to answer "plot no jutsu" since its not an answer ) then I'll agree on your point

  9. #129
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post


    Then enlighten me on:

    -Naruto sudden mastery of Fuuinjutsu, putting him on the same level of his father
    -Naruto opening and closing his seal with the Key provided by Yondaime, using the same method while having the same markings
    -How the seal broke if Kyuubi was still inside Naruto, very much like now. The gates only protected Naruto from the Kyuubi chakra, once open the Kyuubi is still trapped. On the condition that Naruto can handle the chakra of course

    ^ if you can answer satisfactory on those three points above ( it would be best not to answer "plot no jutsu" since its not an answer ) then I'll agree on your point
    Quote Quote:
    -Naruto sudden mastery of Fuuinjutsu, putting him on the same level of his father
    No idea, Maybe the same way he surpassed Jiraya level in a couple of days training, despite not being able to do so in two years training. Or the way he surpassed his Father speed and reflexes.

    Quote Quote:
    -Naruto opening and closing his seal with the Key provided by Yondaime, using the same method while having the same markings
    He opened the "Eight Trigram Seal" with the key Minato left in Gerotora. But, he never closed it because it was already broken. Here Naruto subdue the Kyuubi with a new seal. and the chapter is titled "New Seal" for god sake.

    Quote Quote:
    How the seal broke if Kyuubi was still inside Naruto, very much like now. The gates only protected Naruto from the Kyuubi chakra, once open the Kyuubi is still trapped. On the condition that Naruto can handle the chakra of course
    Wait, i didn't really understand this question ? The seal broke but that doesn't mean the Kyuubi can go rampaging. He has to defeat Naruto to get out of his body or for Naruto to surrender himself to the Kyuubi, he can't just get out.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 10, 2012 at 05:48 AM.

  10. #130
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @M3J

    Dude the seal Naruto used was diferent then what Minato used. Naruto poped wood like element pillars from the sky to trap the Kyuubi. Then created a special cage. Minato had a diferent seal and it was like a prison with no cage but a wall and Kyuubi behind a gate.

    RS did pass down the ability to seal a biju BUT what Naruto used its not what Minato used. Kyuubi was going oO at it. If Minato used the same seal then that would make no sense.

    Naruto just used a plot no jutsu seal because he is Naruto.

    @marshall313


    As linked above by M3J:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/15.html

    The general way to seal a Biju was invented and passed down by RS himself. The diference comes from how diferently people use it, some better then others but the basics on how its achived originates from RS.
    Its like a car. All the cars are cars but some are better/diferent then others.

    Now what Naruto did and Kyuubi whent Oo its probably the same thing RS himself used to trap the 10 tails or something and its way superior to the rest. Now how the bloody hell Naruto could do something like that i have no idea but even the chapter itself its called "a new seal" its not Minato's seal.
    Come on man. That new-seal that naruto used was the key that minato left behind through gamatora. It's a fail-safe method of minato to replaced the weakened seal of naruto. When naruto unlocked the kyubi's seal, he used the key of his father, and he used that key again to locked the kyubi.

    So, it's pretty obvious that naruto used minato's key to unlocked the kyubi's seal but at the same time it gives another seal to replaced the old seal.

    The thing is, the rikudou never intended to split the juubi to nine bijuus to create a jinchuuriki. Even if he created the sealing jutsu to seal the juubi, what makes you think tat he'll going to passed that seal to anyone? He never created the bijuus as source of power to every nations. But if kurama recognized that seal as rikudou's seal, then its pretty obvious he seen that jutsu before.

    The manga never said that minato's key is the sealing jutsu that rikudou used to seal the juubi, kurama just recognized those seal as rikudou's jutsu, nothing more.

    ---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @M3J

    When Naruto released the Kuubi himself there was NO KEY. Also he had complete control over the Kage and could pop those wood things. There is no indication that Minato had the same seal. Why would Kurama even go Oo at it if Minato could do it? No Kurama noticed the sage in Naruto at that point. Going from his aspect to his seal.

    Also the seal was OPPEN. The Kyuubi was OUTSIDE OF IT. That seal was GONE. Naruto used another seal as what Minato used was released. Its till used on his belly but its something new.

    Even the chapter ITSELF states a NEW SEAL. Its damn obvious its another seal.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v41/c370/9.html

    Gamatora stated that minato's key is a matched to naruto's hakke seal. T'was left by minato to reinforce the kyubi's seal.

    So basically, minato's key isn't just for unlocking and locking the cage of kurama, but rather it's also a sealing jutsu to reinforce the hakke seal.

    Maybe the reason why kurama recognized the new seal as rikudou's jutsu is simply because both the hakke seal and minato's key formed/created another new seal.

    Hakke seal + minato's key = rikudou's jutsu.

    Overall, minato is still the one who created/give naruto his new seal.

    ---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    He already showcased various unique techniques based around seals, so whats to say he has more then that?

    Also, about "That Jutsu". Can you be certain it isn't simply Bijuu Mode?

    In Kabuto's case we also had a "That Jutsu" and it turned out to be Sage Mode... just saying.

    Keep in mind Jiraiya tried to train Naruto in Kyuubi control, but he kind of failed and Naruto was just going Berserk whenever he tapped into the Kyuubis Chakra. At that time the story was basically focused around that struggle, with the whole Orochimaru fight, Yamato's lecture and whatnot.

    In that context Jiraiya saying "Don't even think about using that jutsu" sounds very plausible to me... at least much more plausible then waiting multiple years to reveal some hinted but completely unknown technique the average reader doesn't even remember about anymore.
    I know it's kinda late but I just found this scan.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v41/c370/10.html

    It's stated that minato left the key's jutsu because he wants naruto to complete ''that jutsu''

    So ''that jutsu'' isn't the bijuu mode, but rather, naruto needs his rm/bm to complete ''that jutsu''

    But I'm just curious on what jiraiya said, does it mean that it was minato who designed naruto's rikudou mode? If that is the case, then minato's key isn't just a sealing jutsu to reinforced the kyubi's seal, but rather, it is also a design that minato created for naruto and the kyubi's chakra.

    So there's no doubt t'was minato who created a jutsu that was recognized by kurama as rikudou's jutsu.

  11. #131
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    @marshall313


    So what you are telling me is that Minato had what he needed to put Kurama in a better seal, his Hakke seal + key but he decided to use a worse seal and leave it to Naruto to use the better one later? Man he must be the bigges morong in this entire manga.

    The key was just the way to open or adjust the Hakke seal. The thing does not create a new seal. How can a door and a key put togeder make a new door? It makes no bloody sense man.

  12. #132
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    No idea, Maybe the same way he surpassed Jiraya level in a couple of days training, despite not being able to do so in two years training. Or the way he surpassed his Father speed and reflexes.
    ^ He accomplished the above while being trained by someone, or through unortodox methods:
    in Sage Mode he had Pa to train him, with Chakra Mode he had to beat Kyuubi and steal his chakra, and then train with Bee.
    I can't buy Naruto creating/learning such a perfect seal by nowhere, expecially since we saw the same marking the Key displayed on Naruto when he closed the seal

    Quote Quote:
    He opened the "Eight Trigram Seal" with the key Minato left in Gerotora. But, he never closed it because it was already broken. Here Naruto subdue the Kyuubi with a new seal. and the chapter is titled "New Seal" for god sake.
    Who are we to say Hakke Seal was complete?
    Again notice how Naruto closes the seal, same way Yondaime did when he appeared inside Naruto's mind.

    Quote Quote:
    Wait, i didn't really understand this question ? The seal broke but that doesn't mean the Kyuubi can go rampaging. He has to defeat Naruto to get out of his body or for Naruto to surrender himself to the Kyuubi, he can't just get out.
    If the seal breaks, the Kyuubi exits. All Naruto did was open it, allowing Kyuubi to exit the restriction placed on his chakra.
    The bars only filters the Kyuubi chakra, it breaking doesn't mean the seal is broke, just like, again, how now Kyuubi is inside Naruto despite the bars and the gate disappearing

  13. #133
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I know it's kinda late but I just found this scan.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v41/c370/10.html

    It's stated that minato left the key's jutsu because he wants naruto to complete ''that jutsu''

    So ''that jutsu'' isn't the bijuu mode, but rather, naruto needs his rm/bm to complete ''that jutsu''
    I'am well aware of that scan but how is that going against anything I was saying?

    If anything then it points into the direction of my claim, since right upon using that key, Naruto turned into his glow-worm mode instead of the regular red jinchuriki shroud and there hasn't been any further talk about "that jutsu" ever since.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  14. #134
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @marshall313


    So what you are telling me is that Minato had what he needed to put Kurama in a better seal, his Hakke seal + key but he decided to use a worse seal and leave it to Naruto to use the better one later? Man he must be the bigges morong in this entire manga.

    The key was just the way to open or adjust the Hakke seal. The thing does not create a new seal. How can a door and a key put togeder make a new door? It makes no bloody sense man.
    Just look at my scan, minato left his key jutsu to reinforce the existing hakke seal.

    Minato knew that his hakke seal can't hold the kyubi forever. So he left his key jutsu to reinforce that seal. And I think there's another reason for that key jutsu, jiraiya stated that minato left that key jutsu design because he wants naruto to complete ''that jutsu''.

    ---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I'am well aware of that scan but how is that going against anything I was saying?

    If anything then it points into the direction of my claim, since right upon using that key, Naruto turned into his glow-worm mode instead of the regular red jinchuriki shroud and there hasn't been any further talk about "that jutsu" ever since.
    That key jutsu is all about controlling the kyubi's chakra. Minato created that key jutsu so that naruto could used the kyubi's chakra to it's fullest, which is for me the rikudou mode of naruto. Minato designed that key because he intended for naruto to complete ''that jutsu''.

    So for me, rikudou mode and ''that jutsu'' are entirely different. The rikudou mode of naruto or the control of kyubi's chakra is the requirements or needed to complete ''that jutsu''

  15. #135
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Itach0r vs. Minat0r

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Considering Yondaime soloed that war, I think he used Hiraishin reasonably:
    not being provided with magical eyes or magical abilities, to decimate an army he had to use Hiraishin.
    Where was it said he solo'd the war? And we only saw one instance where he chose to use Hiraishin. which probably shows that he doesn't have a powerful enough jutsu to take out a lot of enemies, which is not good against Itachi. though, this was probably before Kishi planned to turn Naruto into Naruto Ball Z.

    The Gaiden did show that there wasn't always an army to fight, unless you count a four-man cell as army.




    Quote Quote:
    Raikage though he had Yondaime, yet we saw what happened if Itachi is marked he's dead, plain and simple.
    Even he can't react to an instantaneous move
    It really depends though. And while Itachi can't react to an instantaneous movement, it's irrelevant if Minato gets a clone instead of real Itachi.

    You're irrelevant.



    Quote Quote:
    Itachi admitted Izanami is bad in a fight, if the condition is to "accept the right path" I don't doubt Yondaime ( pretty much like every good guy of a certain relevance ) would escape it.
    Just like Naruto, Jiraiya and Hiruzen would
    Another reason to never use it in a fight. Even if it's a KA match against Kabuto that got put in Izanami.



    Quote Quote:
    Kamui, like every other MS jutsu, consumes a lot more chakra and is way more difficult to use than a normal Sharingan Genjutsu.
    Claiming genjutsu wasn't used because otherwise Yondaime would be beaten is right there with everything Yondaime fans come up with imo
    Plot or not, its a fact that Obito couldn't ensnare Yondaime in a genjutsu, we can argue on the how and why
    From the looks of it, it doesn't consume much chakra at all or is that difficult. Obito was using it without being aware when he first unlocked his Mangekyo. And the fact that he can use it over and over and over shows something. And chakra wouldn't be the issue, since Tobi was probably trying to control the Kyuubi with his chakra and couldn't use genjutsu again as result. And not really, it's quite very much a possibility.

    It's not a fact that he was unable to, it's a fact that he didn't try to. There's a difference there.



    Quote Quote:
    The Kyuubi one would set him apart the rest, since Uchihas normally would need MS to control Kyuubi.
    He genjutsued Konan and Yamato as well, me thinks
    Could be attributed to chakra though. Madara was said to have oen of the strongest chakra even among Uchiha and Tobi has Hashirama's cells.

    Yes, he did. Makes me wonder why he hasn't attempted genjutsu on others as well.



    Quote Quote:
    I'm not a fan, I look at facts
    And fact is Yondaime has no way to get out of Itachi's Sharingan genjutsu, considering no one tried to inflict pain on himself and he's not confirmed to have KB
    Pfft, you just go against the popular grain.

    Not necessarily a fact, more like an unknown. We do know it's possible to get out of Itachi's Sharingan genjutsu since Orochimaru came close to doing so.



    Quote Quote:
    Bee was in Bijuu Mode when Sasuke set him on fire
    Point is, I doubt that chakra tentacle would be weaker than meat, considering Hachibi is a Bijuu, you know, a walking disaster and all that?
    And?

    And it's a tentacle made of chakra, which all bijuu are made up of.



    Quote Quote:
    Susano'o activation is insanely fast, still yes, the only attack I can believe its fast is the Magatama.

    I never saw the hate Yondaime receives here in any other boards, were he's hated as well ( apparently, unless you are odd like yours truly, you can't like an Uchiha and another character from Naruto's "family" )
    So Minato can still react to Susano'o's attacks.

    Wut? Itachi and Jiraiya are my favorites, as is Part I Naruto. People just suck and whine too much about stuff.



    Quote Quote:
    Minat0r has clones too, and Itachi isn't Lord Madara, he can't tell clones apart

    Stupidity or not, their number is too overwhelming.
    No one escapes Minat0r and his Fuuinjutsu of doom

    Wouldn't it be cool if Minat0r would seal Itachi in himself thanks to the Hakke Seal, becoming Itachi's Jinchuuriki?
    Minat0r does? Still won't help against Itach0r with Susan0'0 and Izanami0r.

    Useless. D:

New Reply
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts