Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Jinsei

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Jinsei

Jinsei

Episodes: 13
    Aired: Jul 06, 2014 to ?
    Producers: Feel
    Genres: Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Romance, School, Slice of Life

Synopsis
    Yuuki Akamatsu, who is in the Kyuumon Gakuen Second News Club, is asked to become the counselor of the club immediately after joining the club by Ayaka Nikaidou, the club leader. Three girls currently give advice to issues sent in by the students: Rino Endou from the science stream, Fumi Kujou from the literary stream, and Ikumi Suzuki from the sports stream. However, the three always have different opinions and cannot get their views to agree, so they just try things out anyway...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jinsei

Watched the first episode twice, once with DopeSubs, and once with FFFansubs. The former is an incredible butchering, so, I had no idea what to make of this, but once I rewatched with proper subs, it didn't look bad at all. Ikumi is the most adorable character. All characters seem to be dwelling in their own worlds. There is room to get better gags, obviously. This isn't the best comedy ever, but the genre isn't exactly about gags (knowing that it's listed as a drama/ecchi/slice of life, too), so, not that it should be my expectation in the first place.

PS. Nice Mao-chan figurine at the beginning!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I envy Yuuki so much for being in a club with cute girls. XD
    In any case, this one seems to be promising and in my opinion the first episode conveyed perfectly the atmosphere that we will have in this funny show.
    Loving already all the girls, but I must say that my favourite one is Ikumi, because she's too darn adorable and I kinda like the sports' girl character.
    Looking forward to seeing more life counseling.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I am already a big Ikumi fan and the art was good. That's about it.
    The dialogues were random, boring and completely out of context... Same goes for the sudden date at the end which made no sense whatsoever... Why should they suddenly get along so well when there was no chemistry and nothing that hinted at it?

It wasn't bad but it was also far from good.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh, what chemistry? The date wasn't about anything but checking out potential dating spots. Ikumi and Fumi bailed out, so, those two happened to be on something like a date. There were no hints or whatnot needed for that

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2:

Why can't Ikumi be the main love interest? This girl is adorable! That letter was the best thing of the season so far. Especially the line with the cup of tea. I will just skip the awesome panty shot here.
    Fortune telling was hilarious. Our male lead already got to second base right here. Good job, although I don't like the pairing one bit. Well she got a nice birthday so that was fine.

So far Ikumi is hands down the #1 girl of this season.~

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Ikumi is the best girl of this show and she made me lose it when she got scared by the whole white entity story. XD
    Besides she has given us a beautiful panty shot. LOL
    As for the rest, the whole fortune telling was epic and it seems like Akamatsu is slowing earning some points with Rindo.
    And that latter of excuses was beyond epic, as well as that engrish.
    Looking forward to the next episode.

New Reply