Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: I have a dream

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lefance's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a dream

Hello, I'm Lefance from Finland and I'm here as an aspiring translator... or something like that.

I recently stumbled upon Arc The Lad II -Honoo no Elc- (Arc The Lad II -Elc of Flames-) RAWs and I thought it would be awesome to translate it. I am not particulary a fan of Arc The Lad, but the manga is pretty cool. Then I remembered this community so I joined...

About my experience: I started reading manga over ten years ago, and also begun self-studying Japanese then. I have studied Japanese also in "proper" school for a while, but I decided to drop out. But I have continued self-studying after that. And thanks to that, I am able to read manga with furigana without too many problems. I'm quite lazy, haha, so I tend to read manga only with furigana. But playing games without furigana has helped with kanji.

Umm.. I hope to be somewhat helpful here, so "yoroshiku" to all!
    LOVE

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I have a dream

Hi Lefance!! A belated welcome to you~!

How are you finding MH? Are there any other manga you're planning to translate? What are you currently reading/watching?

Hope to hear from you soon!

New Reply