Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Madaras biggest lie!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Madaras biggest lie!

I might be walking in the dark here but it's no secret that either Obito/Madara will betray each other at some point. They both seem to have different agendas when it comes to the "Moon Eye" plan.

Either way, let me throw this out...

what if the "infinite tsukuyomi" doesn't even exist?

IMO that would be "trolling" on kishis part but also one fcked up twist in a sense.

Let me know what you think about it.
    Last edited by TobiOrNotTobi; November 21, 2012 at 05:12 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madaras biggest lie!

It's not like it's relevant now. Kishimoto has already screwed up beyond my imagination by revealing Tobi as Obito.
    I just want this manga to end... oh, and I want to know who ends up with whom. Pairings by word of Kishi, you know. That's the only thing that intrigues me.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    It's not like it's relevant now. Kishimoto has already screwed up beyond my imagination by revealing Tobi as Obito.
    I just want this manga to end... oh, and I want to know who ends up with whom. Pairings by word of Kishi, you know. That's the only thing that intrigues me.
    He screwed up with Tobi but not that he's Obito but by delivering poor excuses for him to turn to what he is now. Also there are still many questions left on Obito, i lost hope that we'll get answers though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    He screwed up with Tobi but not that he's Obito but by delivering poor excuses for him to turn to what he is now. Also there are still many questions left on Obito, i lost hope that we'll get answers though.
    i could see I.T. being a lie told by madara....and what obito seen was just a normal genjutsu.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TobiOrNotTobi View Post
    even i feel the same...the excuse was not fully justified... and now by reading tobi and madaras conversation today even i felt like there is something else going on in madaras mind...that could be the biggest twist and reason obito will switch sides...or he will be killed by madara and end up doing something big before he dies (which will become the key factor in defeating madara)...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    even i feel the same...the excuse was not fully justified... and now by reading tobi and madaras conversation today even i felt like there is something else going on in madaras mind...that could be the biggest twist and reason obito will switch sides...or he will be killed by madara and end up doing something big before he dies (which will become the key factor in defeating madara)...
    i can see it and i bet he will give his eye to kakashi....that way "their true power can be unlocked"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post

CHAPTER: 611:

-Obito prepares the I.T. (doing handsigns/storing chakra ..etc) while Madara merges with the 10Tails. Obito notices that it takes way too long and nothing happens-

Obito:" Madara.. why is it taking so long?" 
    Madara:" Hm... "

-Naruto & Co are going for Obito-

Obito:" We don't have much time.. why isn't it working?!"
    Madara:" Who knows.. Obito, who knows.. "

-Obito gets attacked/wounded-

Obito:" Nhg!.. 
    Madara:" ... 
    Naruto:" Why isn't Madara helping him?..
    Kakashi:" Obito.."
    Bee:" Naruto! Watch out Madaras coming!"
    Obito:" MADARA!!!" ..WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!?"

-Madara stops, looks at Obito-

Madara:" You're still a kid aren't you?"
    Kakashi:"  ..."
    Naruto" ...?"
    Madara:" You believed everything i said, a world with peace? Don't make me laugh.. that doesn't exist nor does the infinite tsukuyomi."
    Obito:" ... you...no...this isn't true.. *Flashback* but.. Rin...
    Obito:" ..you saved me back then..  No.. This can't be true..!
    Madara:" Indeed. It was all to for this moment here, reviving the 10 Tails and becoming even greater than the Sage of six Paths himself!
    Naruto & Co: What! The SOSP? This was his plan..?
    Obito:" No... but Rin.. i'm sorry.., Kakashi!! Don't come in my way!! No one of you!!

-Obito goes for Madara-

Kakashi:"What are you doing!?"

Madara:"I see.. is this an attempt to kill me?"
    Obito:" ... kill you?... no something worse..  i will show you...  HELL!

~END~ 3 Weeks break.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what's more hilarious, the fact that IT doesn't exist and Trollbito gets trolled instead, Obito challenging ET Madara all alone and saying he'll show him hell, or the 3 week break.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It coud be his biggest lie or the truth, we don't know.
    And sincerely speaking what entrigues me now is how our heroes will defeat the Juubi.
    Most probably they will use the Nakama thing to do it. LOL

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If Obito doesn't switch sides the fight is unbalanced. Madara is bluffing, he just wants to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki and rule the world.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it was a lie, then Akatsuki will have went from:

Wanting all the bijuu to make a huge nuke jutsu to make people understand eachother through pain.

To wanting all the bijuu to revive the juubi to create Mugen Tsukuyomi to make a dream world where there is no pain

To wanting all the bijuu to... blow everything up? Because Madara's bitter?

Worse plot twist ever. And I doubt Kishimoto could think of another reason for Madara to want this much power other than the above mentioned reason. If he's lying, what would be the reason if not to destroy the world? Anything would be cooler than that, but I don't see any other outcome.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    If it was a lie, then Akatsuki will have went from:

Wanting all the bijuu to make a huge nuke jutsu to make people understand eachother through pain.

To wanting all the bijuu to revive the juubi to create Mugen Tsukuyomi to make a dream world where there is no pain

To wanting all the bijuu to... blow everything up? Because Madara's bitter?

Worse plot twist ever. And I doubt Kishimoto could think of another reason for Madara to want this much power other than the above mentioned reason. If he's lying, what would be the reason if not to destroy the world? Anything would be cooler than that, but I don't see any other outcome.
    well the first one was Nagato's plan

Second was Obitos plan

And last was Madaras plan

and the only one that mattered was madaras even if it went as planned and they got all the tailed beasts and RT madara i bet Nagato would die in the process.....Then after the 10 tails was made Madara was going to kill obito....but now that he is a ET madara needs Obito to use RT to bring him back? or he could just use the 10 tails to make himself a body ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

How can Tobi turn his side !?

I mean Tobi is the main criminal not Madara !!!!
    خداحافظ

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
    If Obito doesn't switch sides the fight is unbalanced. Madara is bluffing, he just wants to become the Juubi's jinchuuriki and rule the world.
    Of course, that's all to it.
    Madara isn't pursuing the peace or a senseless void world.
    We're talking about a guy who has challenged Hokage despite what their truce suggested and now he can even talk about being an ambassador of peace?
    Hashirama, possessing multiple tailed-beasts and spreading them across the shinobi world in order to protect the balance was that ambassador and Madara detested him the most.
    That tells you what Madara is after.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    How can Tobi turn his side !?

I mean Tobi is the main criminal not Madara !!!!
    Obito is a pawn, the only one that can talk back to Madara, but a pawn nevertheless.
    If Madara so much wants to, Obito's dead

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast