Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Chang was just stated to be top 5 of E rank Fishermen. Meaning he might not be in the top 5 E rank of Regulars. Also, keep in mind Androsi, and Ran are Fishermen. They could be S rank, one a Princess who made the finals of the E rank tournament, the other from one of the 10 families.
    Didnt they say that Ran was in the top 5 e rank regulars and that novick was prob top 10?? I wonder where Baam/Viole falls under that, prob #1. And i bet Yeon Yiwah, Androssi, and Anak are at least top 10 as well.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

dont forget koon ,he is immensely strong

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    If its a Facebook sort of thing, Wouldn't there still be millions of pictures besides that one on box? I'm not complaining since its a catalyst for moving the story forward, just saying its a bit of a coincidence. I'm curious if koons team will mistake the devil of the right hand for the one in baams group. Could be a way for them to meet up. Also lol, I bet koon its recruiting him for that reason.
    Just like, I said in my previous post. According to MP's translation, that box is like a social network for lightbearers. Given their positions, it would make sense to put valuable information there. Nah, since Koon got the description of the real one most likely from Leesoo, I think it's unlikely, that they'd mistake him for Teddy but I wouldn't exclude that scenario either.

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Has there actually been anything mentioned about not being able to go back to floors that you've already passed? I shouldn't think it would be a problem, it's just that everyone has been so focused on ascending that they haven't really had a need to go back to previous levels.
    Well, I know for certain that Rankers aren't allowed to descend. So I'm not sure, if the same applies for the regulars.

@Hestia: According to hype, and feats. I'd place Ran, Chang and Androssi definetly in the Top 5. Whereas in no particular order I'd place Novick, Anak, Hatsu and Casano from 6-10th place. While Agero and Viole are also somewhere there lol.
    Last edited by Host Samurai; December 04, 2012 at 05:29 PM.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    Didnt they say that Ran was in the top 5 e rank regulars and that novick was prob top 10?? I wonder where Baam/Viole falls under that, prob #1. And i bet Yeon Yiwah, Androssi, and Anak are at least top 10 as well.
    You think yeon is there? I think her raw power is worthy of it, but unless she has learned how to control it I think that hurts her chances for a high ranking. They seem too rank things on more than just pure power. Like that tiny guide that runs around with Yuri. Evan is ranked in the top 100 and she is 500, and all evidence points to her being stronger.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    Yes Ran was in the top 5. Remember Baam is an irregular so he wouldn't be counted in that category. It's interesting to speculate where Baam rangs amongst everyone in the tower. He at least has to be in the top 20 I would think, the only reason I wouldn't rank him higher is that he is still very young. I wonder if there are people in FUG who could beat Baam. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight his FUG teacher guy (forget his name).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of this is going over peoples heads. It's just conjecture until we actually get a textbox like Chang had this chapter. Something stating so and so is in top X. Chang was only in top 5 Fishermen, not top 5 overall by the way.

Ran's ranking was from his own team, just like Novik. They thought they were in top 5 and top 10 respectively. Now I'm not disagreeing with it, just saying it is not definitive.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing can misinform more than rankings! That's because they're based on feats and not strength. Sort of like bounties in One Piece
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Yes Ran was in the top 5. Remember Baam is an irregular so he wouldn't be counted in that category. It's interesting to speculate where Baam rangs amongst everyone in the tower. He at least has to be in the top 20 I would think, the only reason I wouldn't rank him higher is that he is still very young. I wonder if there are people in FUG who could beat Baam. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight his FUG teacher guy (forget his name).
    Wait top 20 regulars or top 20 overall? Because either one sounds a bit ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Some of this is going over peoples heads. It's just conjecture until we actually get a textbox like Chang had this chapter. Something stating so and so is in top X. Chang was only in top 5 Fishermen, not top 5 overall by the way.

Ran's ranking was from his own team, just like Novik. They thought they were in top 5 and top 10 respectively. Now I'm not disagreeing with it, just saying it is not definitive.
    True I suppose, guess we'll have to wait until we learn more about the rankings during the tournament.

I wonder how the thing inside Baam links into this arc. I'm thinking whoever made the items in the workshop battle also made the thing inside Baam, possibly even Macseth himself.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait top 20 regulars or top 20 overall? Because either one sounds a bit ridiculous.
    He meant top 20 E rank regulars, because that's what we're dealing with at the moment.

True I suppose, guess we'll have to wait until we learn more about the rankings during the tournament.

I wonder how the thing inside Baam links into this arc. I'm thinking whoever made the items in the workshop battle also made the thing inside Baam, possibly even Macseth himself.
    Perhaps. I thought that we were going to have seen more about the Workshop by now, but it hasn't happened.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    You think yeon is there? I think her raw power is worthy of it, but unless she has learned how to control it I think that hurts her chances for a high ranking. They seem too rank things on more than just pure power. Like that tiny guide that runs around with Yuri. Evan is ranked in the top 100 and she is 500, and all evidence points to her being stronger.
    I believe Yeon has harnessed her power enough over the past two years to be considered top 10 at least, remember she will prob be fighting against the others( Androssi, Anak, Koon, Ran, Novick) in the factory round. She will have to be comparable to them. And I think its possible Horyang is a lot stronger then he appears to be.

I wonder how strong Evan Edrok is? We havent seen him fight, and he might show submission to Yuri just because shes a princess.

Also i don't think ranking regulars and rankers is the same. Rankers gain high positions over long periods of time or major events, neither of which Yuri has had much of YET by the towers standards. And neither of which regulars have time to deal with. I think we will learn more about the rankings or regulars soon.

Although I do agree they do seem to rank them on more than power, I think power is the main factor so far. Especially with regulars.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone interested, The Company released their scan of the newest chap: http://www.thcmpny.com/4894/tower-of...connection-03/

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If you'd prefer the The Company's scan on Batoto, which I'd rather go to, it's here. http://www.batoto.net/read/_/144875/...by_the-company

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Something just came to mind after reading the company's release. What if Koon suspects that Rachel was the one who told Emile? He considers who would play this cruel joke and excludes Lee Soo's team, and just when he says "could it be..." he's interrupted, I initially thought it just meant that he was considering the possiblity that Baam was actually alive, but now maybe he was hinting at someone else knowing and playing this joke on him. I wonder if he'll bring forward his Rachel revenge plan after this.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the cute cat gif at the top of The Company's scan.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I was right. Cassano was named for Antonio Cassano, at least the last name.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Well, I know for certain that Rankers aren't allowed to descend. So I'm not sure, if the same applies for the regulars.
    Definitly not true at all, it contradicts many things:
    • Rankers are only those that reach the top of the tower, yet are shown even on the second floor
    • Yuri and Evan Edrok were comming from floors above to the first floor, where Baam entered the tower
    • you can easily travel from floor to floor when accompanied by a Guide, but it's hard coz there are strong monsters there
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3