Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Will Koon's group eventually pull together or fall apart?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pull together

7 43.75%
  • Fall apart

7 43.75%
  • Other (please post)

2 12.50%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 118, 119, & 120 Review

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 118, 119, & 120 Review

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Climbing 8 floors in 2 years is already insanely fast (it also seems tests dates are scarcer on higher floors, which makes it even slower)
    This is true. Though it makes you wonder if it might be normal to past the lower tests quickly and then get stonewalled when they hit the mid and upper level tests. If memory serves Wangan was stuck at one such area where the difficulty spikes.

It wouldn't surprise me if the final floors take decades to pass for normal groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    Going off of what you said about not everyone making it. I voted 'other' on the poll and that is because I think a part of Baams, Androssis, and Koons groups will eventually come together. Some of them will defect or die off. Right now the team size seems to be about 7 but I think it gets larger because Zahard climbed with 10 warriors and other people like Grace Mirchea Luslec, so at least 12.
    That could be, the question then becomes can the hold it together long enough to get that high up.

I could image Rachel using her manipulative ways to pull ahead of Baam and the rest with a group of her own possibly pulling some of her guard squad with her, she's an irregular too so technically FUG should be interested in her crazy self.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    can anyone else picture androssi ans yeon meeting for the first time and constantly fighting each other for baams attention? Androssi would make a snide remark about yeons cup size and yeon would in turn burn everyone up on accident. lol would be awesome
    Could not agree more. That will be a scene to remember.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 28, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

That could be, the question then becomes can the hold it together long enough to get that high up.

I could image Rachel using her manipulative ways to pull ahead of Baam and the rest with a group of her own possibly pulling some of her guard squad with her, she's an irregular too so technically FUG should be interested in her crazy self.
    I know at some point SIU will play the "Rachel messes things up" card, and I'm not excited for it whatsoever. I don't like Rachel at all, I hope they all just turn on her and kill her on floor 30 to be honest. But doubt that highly.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

On a totally offtopic note it really is amusing to see that the review has more responses/posts than the actual chapter

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    I know at some point SIU will play the "Rachel messes things up" card, and I'm not excited for it whatsoever. I don't like Rachel at all, I hope they all just turn on her and kill her on floor 30 to be honest. But doubt that highly.
    Not excited? I'm actually craving for the moment when all of them realize what a bit** Rachel is. I just can't believe her journey will end there, she will either escape because of Baam's upper-kindness or be saved by Akryung (or someone else of that sort). Baams motivation still lies with Rachel, so even though I'm not sure she will stick around until he reaches the top (if he ever does, probably something we should consider too) I could bet that she will be around past the 30th floor.

6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    On a totally offtopic note it really is amusing to see that the review has more responses/posts than the actual chapter

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Not excited? I'm actually craving for the moment when all of them realize what a bit** Rachel is. I just can't believe her journey will end there, she will either escape because of Baam's upper-kindness or be saved by Akryung (or someone else of that sort). Baams motivation still lies with Rachel, so even though I'm not sure she will stick around until he reaches the top (if he ever does, probably something we should consider too) I could bet that she will be around past the 30th floor.
    I agree with you, she will almost certainly make it past floor 30. And Baams kindness will most likely spare her. Those are the things i'm not excited for.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3