Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 261 Discussion/262 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 261 Discussion/262 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; December 03, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 261 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some tidbits of info from the poster Naver.com over at OM

Can't do a proper summary in my current state, so I'll just state the important facts: Elder tries to self-destruct with Rai thinking he's the lord, but Rai surpresses it. Frankenstein threatens Bonerre into taking him to where T-2 are Yuri confined T-2 with shackles that'll destroy their cells M-21 says M-24 disappeared

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 261 Discussion/262 Predictions

W-O-W! What a chapter!!! I don't think Yuri can do anything, but he's such a bastard that you never know what he might try to pull!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaaaaaand Rai is completely awesome, as usual.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on whether or not you think Yuri will be defeated at in point in this arc.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Well M-24 escaping with some damning evidence/info is quite a big deal
    Rai continually withering away
    2 less Elders alive = big decisions ahead for the Union

No clue what Yuri will do. He can't defeat them, but he certainly can use underhanded tactics such as traps, and kidnapping.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see Yuri approaching them directly since he as an idea of what they're both capable of but considering his current obsession with Seira I'm not so sure what he'll do with her being present.

Maybe Tao and Takeo having their cells broken down will force Frankenstein to modify them in a way that will save their lives and make them stronger so that something like this won't happen again. If its for this purpose Rai will probably allow it.

Crombell is going to be one happy man.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kinda suprising to see that the Elders can be THAT openly arrogant, it just feels like they don't deserve their place at the Union's head even if they're the bad guys. I was expecting them to be more....gray or at least hide their evil tendency behind a more sophiscated personality. Are they just a bunch of mad dogs held back by the renegade Nobles after all ? Only Cromwell seems to be the only worthy one here.
    Last edited by Gats; December 04, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    It's kinda suprising to see that the Elders can be THAT openly arrogant, it just feels like they don't deserve their place at the Union's head even if they're the bad guys. I was expecting them to be more....gray or at hide their evil tendency behind a more sophiscated personality. Are they just a bunch of mad dogs held back by the renegade Nobles after all ? Only Cromwell seems to be the only worthy one here.
    I think they are more arrogant and narcissistic, than truly evil. The Union seem to all be from the school of thought that...

"With power comes privilege."

As opposed the Lukedonian view that...

"With power comes obligation."

To them harming those they think to be beneath them is no different than you or I using a disposable napkin. Rael was actually the same way, and I suspect all the traitors will be too. I doubt this isn't a personal thing either, it's probably a whole culture; to which Raizel is the counterpoint.
    Last edited by Jammin; December 04, 2012 at 05:16 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice one . It's been a while , i finally caught up with Noblesse .

Many amazing things happened since i last posed . I hope Tai and Takeo will be saved . I don't wanna see them in Crombell's hands T_T That would be really bad . I didn't like that Yuri saw Franky and Seira heading towards them . It just makes me think he will do something in order for them to not be rescued . God i really hate that bastard

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    It's kinda suprising to see that the Elders can be THAT openly arrogant, it just feels like they don't deserve their place at the Union's head even if they're the bad guys. I was expecting them to be more....gray or at least hide their evil tendency behind a more sophiscated personality. Are they just a bunch of mad dogs held back by the renegade Nobles after all ? Only Cromwell seems to be the only worthy one here.
    I tend to agree with Gats here. I don't know, so far people from Union are not really impressive, except Crombel and Yuri. They are the only ones who seem to actually think before using their amazing power. It almost feels like the other elders are simply for decorations, for baits, and Crombel is controlling things from far behind. Well, there are those ex-nobles as well who don't do much but kick those who have contract with them to the battlefield. Or maybe as mentioned before this is because these elders are in bottom numbering, thus meaning they are not so useful and can/need to be disposed of?

As far as I'm happy to see Rai, I'm concerned as well. Been a while since he last used his blood field...

New Reply