Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Temari wants in Shikamaru's pants. She was fangirling Shika by putting him on a pedestal with his father. Shika is the one that gets all the girls. She all but set her fate as the Ms. Shikamaru Nara. I don't care if the chapter was donkey poop. I am taking that ShikaTema fanservice and running with it. It was way more blatant than the NaruHina stuff last chapter. All praise Kishi
    That was by far and away the highlight of the chapter.
    <3
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    If the Alliance Army did not show up, Naruto, Kirabi, Gai, and Kakashi would already be toast.
    Provided that Madara was done with his tea-and-preening break. Luckily for everyone else, those go for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    The fact that Madara and Obito literally did nothing but stand there was...rough. I kinda expected that to happen but expecting it and actually seeing it are two different things.
    Madara looked almost wistful there, for a moment, didn't he? What was up with that?? I'm not sure what to think...

Madara: Oh, Look, Obito...they're all being a big old adorable team. Isn't that cute?
    Obito: What the...
    Madara: Almost reminds me of the good ol' days when we were all awesome and stuff
    Obito: *silent glaring*
    Madara: It's verging on heartwarming...
    Obito: But only verging on...right? Madara? You still with me? *snap snap* MADARA
    Madara: Huh?? Oh...yeah...let's turn them into a plucky smear on the landscape and whatnot
    Obito: *skeptically narrowed eyes*

...if Madara (of all people) ends up falling to nostalgia-no-jutsu and gets closure with a world that manages to be cool without Hashirama, I will be quite appalled. But I will probably also laugh really hard.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,the chapter was not awesome but we needed to see the alliance trying to fight the jubi and the 2uchiha. Now,I hope kishi will get rid of the alliance making it useless,e. And I want to say that shikaku is overrated,as his plans wasn't special at all...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CloudStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

613 Prediction

Condor(AKA Lord Ostrich) Solo's Madara, Tobi & Juubi
    Last edited by CloudStrife; December 06, 2012 at 07:07 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    But wouldn't that imply that it wouldn't need 100% chakra to be prefect and that still poses the same problem.
    Considering Kishi created that farce that was the Kin/Gin fight so Juubi could be revived without taking Kyuubi from Naruto, I wouldn't be surprised if he messed up

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The amusing part is Obito only agreed to team up with Kabuto reluctantly, and if it wasn't for Edo Tensei (Kinkaku/Ginkaku for Kyuubi chakra, and Madara) from Kabuto, he would have already screwed up big time.
    Wishful thinking from him that he thought he would stand a chance with his trash Zetsu army.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    The amusing part is Obito only agreed to team up with Kabuto reluctantly, and if it wasn't for Edo Tensei (Kinkaku/Ginkaku for Kyuubi chakra, and Madara) from Kabuto, he would have already screwed up big time.
    Wishful thinking from him that he thought he would stand a chance with his trash Zetsu army.
    But obito, together with his 7 bijuus and the 100k zetsu army are capable to destroy the alliance without kabuto. In fact, obito and his mazou alone can annihilate the entire alliance if he wants to. If Choji and his father can't do anything to stop the mazou, and you forgot the shockwave of the mazou that killed a hundred/thousands of ninja. Then I see no reason to believe that the gokages can harm the mazou and obito.

Well, obito at that is the true definition of evil. But for now, he became a fallen hopeless romantic angel.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    There is nothing saying that that's not a clan of people, like the "Sarutobi Clan."
    It's something I thought too when reading. I thought Magma was supposed to be a bloodline limit too. I think the confusion is that there haven't really been a lot of clans associated with elemental bloodline limits that we've seen - or at least that I can remember. Either way, I think it somewhat cheapens the jutsu. I assumed it to be quite powerful since it was the Mizukage that introduced it. But since others have it too... either she's of that clan in her village, or whatever.

I guess one cool thing about it is that similar to Konoha, Kirigakure (I think that's it) can also have it's strong clans.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I hope naruto should realize it right now that he can't defeat madara on his own. He needs to summon ma and pa to have a better chances. They need the greatest genjutsu of ma and pa frog.
    More plot induced (Kishi induced) stupidity. Naruto has available to him the some of the most powerful summons in the Narutoverse and hasn't summoned any of them yet.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

But obito, together with his 7 bijuus and the 100k zetsu army are capable to destroy the alliance without kabuto. In fact, obito and his mazou alone can annihilate the entire alliance if he wants to. If Choji and his father can't do anything to stop the mazou, and you forgot the shockwave of the mazou that killed a hundred/thousands of ninja. Then I see no reason to believe that the gokages can harm the mazou and obito.

Well, obito at that is the true definition of evil. But for now, he became a fallen hopeless romantic angel.
    All Obito did was pretty much a stalemate against Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai.
    Plus, he wouldn't have Edo Jinchuuriki with him, too. He couldn't possibly win with only the Mazou.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I never knew naruto world has so many giant folding fan users. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/6

lighting circus was only Darui's move. The panel shows so many users. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/10

isnt magma element a kekkai genkai too. http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/15

Obito has not used a single rinnegan jutsu and neither has madara. And how does madara can be attached by taijutsu. if he invokes his perfect susano everyone's toast.

and the cherry is sarutobi clan. By the looks of solid prison created to trap jubi. it would be child's play for him to release from it.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    It's something I thought too when reading. I thought Magma was supposed to be a bloodline limit too. I think the confusion is that there haven't really been a lot of clans associated with elemental bloodline limits that we've seen - or at least that I can remember. Either way, I think it somewhat cheapens the jutsu. I assumed it to be quite powerful since it was the Mizukage that introduced it. But since others have it too... either she's of that clan in her village, or whatever.

I guess one cool thing about it is that similar to Konoha, Kirigakure (I think that's it) can also have it's strong clans.
    Other than Mokuton, every jutsu has been somewhat used by others.
    If the hax Sharingan can be awakened by an entire clan, I see no reason to think Magma release can't.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of doubt that. Even with Kabuto, look how many alliance shinobi are still around and teaming up vs. the jyuubi. Obito would've been eff'd big time and had to participate in the Uchiha art of Flee. Without Kabuto, you really have to think about how Obito planned to move forward.

Yamato to help power the Zetsu's? That was Kabuto, and it was Kabuto that even managed to capture him.
    Kin/Gin chakra as a substitute? That too was Kabuto thanks to his ET.
    ET Jinchuuriki came about because of Kabuto too.
    Even the 5 kage were dealt with by the real Madara, not Tobi or the ET's. And it was Kabuto that summoned him.

The Mazo would have been powerful but remember, it took a few blows already before the 10 tails was revived.

Obito's declaration of war was premature and impatient, like Madara said. Or to say it more directly - it was pretty effin' stupid. I think he would have been curb-stomped had it not been for Kabuto and Kabuto's ignorantly summoning Madara.
    Last edited by jalix; December 06, 2012 at 09:47 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to believe it won't be Obito to turn good and against Madara, but the other way around. Madara seems to be surprised that the Ninjas could form a working alliance.
    I can see the following things happen:

Ninja alliance defeats Juubi.
    Madara realizes that his plan has failed and that times have changed since he was young.
    Madara starts to trust in Narutos plan to create true peace.
    Obito is pisses, yelling at Madara.
    Madara tells Obito to STFU and kills him as he does not want to cancel the plan.
    Madara releases his own ET and vanishes.

I doubt anyone can actually defeat him, not even with the help of the alliance.
    So killing himself is the only option I see to get rid of him.

Plus, it would also follow Kishi's way to make Naruto change peoples hearts.
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

kekkei genkais these days seem to be not specific to certain clans any more or darui is the sole black dude in his clan. at least with the lava and magnet release kgs being used by different villages, each one had a different use of them eg kumo's lava is rubber, iwa's is cement and kiri's is actual lava. i wish it was more consistent.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

right now madara can handle naruto easily with one of his katon jutsus.naruto is now carrying a "FUUTON" rasen shuriken, if madara hits it with katon, it will explode in naruto's hands

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    kekkei genkais these days seem to be not specific to certain clans any more or darui is the sole black dude in his clan. at least with the lava and magnet release kgs being used by different villages, each one had a different use of them eg kumo's lava is rubber, iwa's is cement and kiri's is actual lava. i wish it was more consistent.
    i think only black lighting element,black panther is darui specific,to him the jutsu passed from the third raikage.

New Reply
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast