Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    wasn't there a time when special element jutsu like the magma-element required a very rare bloodline? Now every hidden rock (?) member can use it just like that?
    There is nothing saying that that's not a clan of people, like the "Sarutobi Clan."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope naruto should realize it right now that he can't defeat madara on his own. He needs to summon ma and pa to have a better chances. They need the greatest genjutsu of ma and pa frog.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Don't underestimate Kishi. Obviously Konan wrote it down on a note that she sent flying to Naruto, and Naruto told Kakashi off screen, who in turn telepathically told Shukaku
    Or it could be the combine might of kakashi and shukaku analytical skill.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    So let me see if I understand this right: The Juubi was awoken imperfect not because it lacked the complete chakra of the last two Bijuus as previously implied, but because it seemingly takes time to mature into a prefect form? I just love how Kishi keeps giving us evidence as to why the Juubi couldn't have been awaken before this point...

While I like that Shikaku came up with an actual plan and the Allied Forces are using tactics, the obvious outcome takes away from it. That and Shikaku seems to be completely underestimating or forgetting all that Madara has done during this war. Also wonder how they discovered Obito's time limit? The only people fighting him have been Naruto and co, and there was no indication that they were aware of it. And as expected by many, Madara and Obito do nothing, though I support the idea that they're simply waiting to counter when it would best demoralize the Allied Force.
    I think the Juubi takes time to reach its full potential because it was resurrected not at full power, otherwise it would be at 100% from the beginning

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black God View Post
    Or it could be the combine might of kakashi and shukaku analytical skill.
    Shikaku is so intelligent, he can predict a jutsu weakness even if someone only tells him how the jutsu is named

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Shikaku is so intelligent, he can predict a jutsu weakness even if someone only tells him how the jutsu is named
    Why not? If I remember correctly, Minato was able to deduce the weakness of Chidori once he formed raiton chakra in his hand...

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what really i thought he deduce it after seeing it in action damn that's crazy. No no had to check he deduce after.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

At least both shikaku and minato never said that ''the weakness of every jutsu is....... me.......''

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black God View Post
    what really i thought he deduce it after seeing it in action damn that's crazy. No no had to check he deduce after.
    No, he didn't. I was just referring back to long discussion I had with some delusional Minato worshipers who claimed he did. If they figured he could do that with absolutely no evidence to back it up, then Shikaku deducing the weakness of Obito's Kamui from its name is certainly plausible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. You're wrong. Kurama clearly said that he needs to regroup. He's chakra is already on its limit. Then he meditate. Those pose is entirely the same of naruto when he absorb natural energy. So it's obvious that kurama is absrobing natural energy to refuel his chakra. If not, then what's the point of having those pose if he can just sit over the cage and wait for his chakra to recover? Kurama is meditating, he's gathering a natural energy.

And for shikamaru, well, his pose is entirely different than kurama and naruto when meditating.

I'm not saying that naruto is minato. But my point is naruto can hit tobi in a precise moment like minato. And I doubt madara or tobi would going to use their jutsu to counter naruto's punch. For them it's just a punch.

Well, naruto is an unpredictable ninja right? Yeah, naruto can land a hit on madara on his own merit. That's what kind of ninja he was. And you got a point though. Madara is an immortal, could the frog katas can knock him off? Or he can just feel the force of that punch? The thing is, I'm just want him to get serious. I want madara to realize that playing with naruto is more dangerous than playing with the kages.
    Oh yeah my bad, i forgot about that. Well i guess you're right. So if Naruto summons Ma and Pa there can be 4 sages on the field. Oh and i just thought about this too. When Sasuke arrives there will be 5 SAGES ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!! And then while Sage Sasuke holds off Madara because he is fresh, Naruto can teach everybody in the alliance to MEDITATE and they will instantly because one with nature. And then it will be Madara vs the Super Sage Army no jutsu!!!

.....no people mediate, its what they do. Kurama is not a senjutsu user. He is a ball a massive NORMAL chakra. He just needs time to focus solely on molding it.

As for the rest im not going to argue. If you think an exhausted sage Naruto can hit Madara and Tobi then so be it. Just don't be surprised when it never happens.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Don't underestimate Kishi. Obviously Konan wrote it down on a note that she sent flying to Naruto, and Naruto told Kakashi off screen, who in turn telepathically told Shukaku
    No no. The in thing right now is passing info with chakra, so clearly Konan's chakra been floating around until just now when it reached them and gave them complete knowledge about Obito.

No. You're wrong. Kurama clearly said that he needs to regroup. He's chakra is already on its limit. Then he meditate. Those pose is entirely the same of naruto when he absorb natural energy. So it's obvious that kurama is absrobing natural energy to refuel his chakra. If not, then what's the point of having those pose if he can just sit over the cage and wait for his chakra to recover? Kurama is meditating, he's gathering a natural energy.
    Impossible. If it was natural energy in a Bijuu's chakra, then the very concept of the Jinchuuriki becomes screwed up. One would have to assume they were naturally balancing the energies in order to avoid being turnt to stone. Not to mention the recent restoration for Kakashi and Gai.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I think the Juubi takes time to reach its full potential because it was resurrected not at full power, otherwise it would be at 100% from the beginning
    But wouldn't that imply that it wouldn't need 100% chakra to be prefect and that still poses the same problem.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

At least both shikaku and minato never said that ''the weakness of every jutsu is....... me.......''
    i'll correct you

He actually said ; This Jutsu's weakness, is me,

Not every jutsu's weakness is him, although every jutsu has a weakness.

Two vastly different things.

About the chapter....i was dissapointed but the last page gave me hope that the Juubi will actually have a chance at looking better than he is currently looking......

God damn thing looks like an onion

Other than that..... i hope... that Obito and Madara will do something and be fucking done kidding arround. They both have the damn Rinnegan, Wood release on top of Perfect Susano and so on..... they have what it takes to wipe the army up.....

I can understand if Kishi wants to buy time for Sasuke to arrive..... but enough is enough.... next chapter shit needs to hit the fan.... then Kages can arrive then Sasuke too.....

Madara and Obito are acting like what they have in front of them actually stands no chance.... if thats the damn case, Obliterate them and proove us that they are nothing compared to you, and start the damn Moon eye plan you've been waiting for decades to do.

One more thing about the Juubi,,,, i hate that i can fingerflick Biijuudama like it's nothing.... yet it stands powerless before some light..... even if you dont see something.... it's not like it couldnt crush mountains with it's damn tails or something..... Kishi is too inconsistent with his damn power displaying to the point it's annoying. I understand that he wants to show us the alliance working together welll..... but dont show us that after the damn Incomplete and Immature Juubi flicked away a bijuudama like it was nothing.
    Last edited by insid3rkill3r; December 06, 2012 at 01:20 AM.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So was Sasuke's role foretold in this chapter when Obito told Naruto that after the war, the Alliance would fall apart, and that someone else would attempt what they are doing?

While I like that Shikaku came up with an actual plan and the Allied Forces are using tactics, the obvious outcome takes away from it. That and Shikaku seems to be completely underestimating or forgetting all that Madara has done during this war. Also wonder how they discovered Obito's time limit? The only people fighting him have been Naruto and co, and there was no indication that they were aware of it..
    I think someone of Shikaku's high intelligence is well aware of what Madara has done in this war. But what would you have him do? Just give up and concede that Madara is too hax and accept a nice genjutsu world? If the Alliance Army did not show up, Naruto, Kirabi, Gai, and Kakashi would already be toast. Of course Kishimoto would not have his heroes do that. They have to fight back. And Shikaku has manged to take a bunch of fodder and have them survive long enough to actually briefly trap the most powerful entity in the world and execute an attack Madara and Obito. Whatever happens next, that will forever remain impressive.

It is pretty clear this will be a battle of attrition and the Alliance will get its arse kicked in the next chapters of the battle. Lots of fodder will die. All hope will have to be lost before the most important characters make a last stand. But ultimately the Alliance has to win. Just like the rebels in Star Wars had to win. The question is how do they do it?

And I believe Kishimoto wants to show Madara did have one weakness all along. Hubris.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

No no. The in thing right now is passing info with chakra, so clearly Konan's chakra been floating around until just now when it reached them and gave them complete knowledge about Obito.

Impossible. If it was natural energy in a Bijuu's chakra, then the very concept of the Jinchuuriki becomes screwed up. One would have to assume they were naturally balancing the energies in order to avoid being turnt to stone. Not to mention the recent restoration for Kakashi and Gai.

But wouldn't that imply that it wouldn't need 100% chakra to be prefect and that still poses the same problem.
    Not really. If the juubi's power is the natural energy or the juubi is the natural energy itself, then maybe it goes the same for the bijuus. Maybe The bijuu's has the ability to absorb natural energy like the juubi. Because I hate to think that kishi is just Coincidentally shown the pose of kurama the same as naruto when he's gathering the natural energy. The sit position, his hand and the no-moving-at-all method are exactly the same.

And if the kyubi isn't gathering a natural energy, then what the heck is he doing? How can he replenish his chakra? By sitting? Or his chakra would be back from normal even without doing anything? That would be hilarious. I'm pretty sure kurama isn't resting at all. He's meditating or gathering a natural energy to refuel his chakra.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mosesgunn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't it be great if the genjutsu was already cast and this battle in reality is a figment of their imagination? If this was a battle with Itachi, would they already be caught in his genjutsu by now? If so, then why wouldn't they be instantly caught by Madara...isn't he a much strong fighter?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

So, what Madara said probably hints at Juubi being like Cell? -_- And ultimately, Kishi making Naruto DBZ?

New Reply
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast