Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    You sure you want to use that moment? We still have Madara's defeat, Sasuke's redemption, and I'm guessing Naruto becoming the god of peace left too, and I'm betting the moment with Madara will be far worst then Obito crying at Kakashi's feet for forgiveness.
    I wouldn't even put it past Madara to have a moment of redemption. Aside from Orochimaru, almost everybody gets one.
    I can even imagine him talking to Hashirama and his late brother while dying, saying some nonsense words and earning everyone's sympathy with that and so on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I wouldn't even put it past Madara to have a moment of redemption. Aside from Orochimaru, almost everybody gets one.
    I can even imagine him talking to Hashirama and his late brother while dying, saying some nonsense words and earning everyone's sympathy with that and so on.
    don't worry, Orochimaru still has his chance. he didn't die yet, remember?
    Naruto Forever

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Ninjutsu isn't useless against Madara, actually. It's just hard to get Madara with ninjutsu, otherwise it's very much possible if he's caught off guard. The thing is, the way the Alliance is positioned right now, they have no better option than taijutsu right now. Taijutsu has better chance of working on both Uchiha, especially with being outnumbered, than ninjutsu does right now. They can't absorb taijutsu, and Sharingan can only help him avoid basic taijutus unless the hose thingie in the back of their heads still lets them move however they want.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, that might suck though - Madara and redemption. That old fart had decades to figure out if he really believed in his nonsense or not and to try to get over his hatred. Everyone thought he was dead and he didn't even try to escape. Did he really spend all that time not thinking about his life, thinking about the good times he may have had, and then trying to figure out what went wrong or why things went wrong? Yeah I know it's all plot but what if Obito didn't show up. Was he just going to live out like this before cutting the chord? He had a lot of time for all of this, and a lot of time to go insane too I suppose. But it seems like Madara has been developed as the type of character that just hates real life and anything associated it without even trying to live and experience it. Rather pathetic.

Either way, for him to be ET, have his personality, and hurl insults like a condescending Hollywood styled 18th Century Englishman is sort of disappointing. He's been developed into the most stubborn and senile of characters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You sure you want to use that moment? We still have Madara's defeat, Sasuke's redemption, and I'm guessing Naruto becoming the god of peace left too, and I'm betting the moment with Madara will be far worst then Obito crying at Kakashi's feet for forgiveness.
    No matter how stupid either redemption is, Sasuke's redemption is 1326245x more believable than Tobi's. Sasuke has done some fucked up stuff, but NOTHING as batshit insane as Tobi. And this is coming from a guy that, for 600 goddamn chapters, said that Sasuke's redemption would be the worst thing for the manga. My opinion has only changed on this in the last 12 chapters, but I think it's well founded.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    You know, that might suck though - Madara and redemption. That old fart had decades to figure out if he really believed in his nonsense or not and to try to get over his hatred. Everyone thought he was dead and he didn't even try to escape. Did he really spend all that time not thinking about his life, thinking about the good times he may have had, and then trying to figure out what went wrong or why things went wrong? Yeah I know it's all plot but what if Obito didn't show up. Was he just going to live out like this before cutting the chord? He had a lot of time for all of this, and a lot of time to go insane too I suppose. But it seems like Madara has been developed as the type of character that just hates real life and anything associated it without even trying to live and experience it. Rather pathetic.

Either way, for him to be ET, have his personality, and hurl insults like a condescending Hollywood styled 18th Century Englishman is sort of disappointing. He's been developed into the most stubborn and senile of characters.
    Presumably he was going to trust Black Zetsu to pick up where he left off, with the manipulation of Nagato. Obito didn't have to and shouldn't have been involved in any of this mess.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    don't worry, Orochimaru still has his chance. he didn't die yet, remember?
    Yep, I have a theory about that. Orochimaru can possibly be on his way to succeed Tsunade as the Rokudaime Hokage!
    Redemption at its best, though a very unlikely one.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see Orochimaru get redeemed, but still maintain his creepy habits. Redeemed Orochimaru could go back to being teamed up with redeemed Kabuto and continue their work, only this time for good!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

What Orochimaru to? Come on we got to have at least 1 real villain in this manga.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Ah yes, Samehada. The mightiest, greatest of the swords of the 7 swordsment of the mist, rendered obsolete somehow. A sword that gobbled up and ate chakra like a fat guy in a buffet. Useless & not evne used. I alomost wish that fat tiger guy had it when he was fighting in the war so that it would have at least been given the credit it was due. But nope, didn't happen.

My only hope is that it will play a role at some point and prove to be more than just a valuable, sentient weapon but somehow attached to the sage, perhaps even using chakra or something to help form the other weapons. But that's beyond a pipe dream.
    I thought suigetsu's aim was to merge the 7 swords again,but after volume 55 that hope became unrealizable... yet,I hope not even suigetsu knows that the swords can be merged,and that all of them will become one.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I may have figured out how Madara's supposed to be "defeated" with Taijutsu. Look at he and Obito's current positions. They're connected to the Juubi via neck dropcords. Madara shouldn't be able to go Susanoo for fear of tearing the connection to Juubi, and he can't move for fear of the same thing.

I dunno. I'm just trying to make it make sense. I know that's a lame excuse, lol.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Rikudou King

What Orochimaru to? Come on we got to have at least 1 real villain in this manga.
    If he cannot be catapulted into the main antagonist status all of a sudden, his redemption could become acceptable, too.
    Either way, I would love to see Orochimaru play a major role in the grand finale, rather than make a cameo appearance.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

blackjack's review is out,he hinted that obito and/or madara might use izanagi to dodge the 5minutes tactic. well,I doubt it can be used,as even itachi,who was a zombie too,couldn't tank the side effects. and obito must not waste his ms!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, against the entire alliance, he seems pretty relaxed, not even as alert as he was against the Kage. Apparently, unless he's endangered for real, he'll not be spamming techniques around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I think I may have figured out how Madara's supposed to be "defeated" with Taijutsu. Look at he and Obito's current positions. They're connected to the Juubi via neck dropcords. Madara shouldn't be able to go Susanoo for fear of tearing the connection to Juubi, and he can't move for fear of the same thing.
    Ok...so I think I may have figured it out with the help of your clues. Madara's actually mainlining nature's valium through the Juubi-cord, hence his attitude of repose. Everything is shiny right now and no way in hell is he cutting off that tube of rosy glow. The Alliance can just do whatever because it's all good and everything's fine and...it'll work out and stuff because...Obito...Obito you are too serious, this is fun. Just get over your hangups. The sky is really pretty. Chill.

I would love to see Orochimaru get redeemed, but still maintain his creepy habits. Redeemed Orochimaru could go back to being teamed up with redeemed Kabuto and continue their work, only this time for good!
    Don't hate me.

Spoiler show

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do I argue with Sasuke fan-boys? Just deal that genjutsu won't work on Naruto.

But then again, another plot hole wouldn't be surprising.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think sage mode naruto is the best choice for madara actually

- He has incredible strength and taiijutsu
    - If madara absorbs too much chakra from him he turns into a stone toad
    - his incredible sensing capabilities
    - (if he brought out ma and pa this would boost his chances even more)

New Reply
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast