Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Naruto 612: Poking a Lion with a Blunt Toothpick

The good:

Nothing in particular

The average:

Well...everything...

The bad:

Obito gets dialogue and is not dead yet.

Madara's sun-lounging is getting boring.

Are we actually supposed to feel hyped up about a series of attacks that we know will never work in a million years?

The Ugly:

Juubi covered in "cement." At this point the cement might as well be sugar sprinkles for all the different it'll make.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I sincerely hope he was charging Obito
    What good will Naruto's FRS do against Obito, he'll just pass right through it.

And throwing it towards the Juubi would be useless too, it won't even bother finger flicking it...

It's like poking a lion with a blunt toothpick. You get a bored, slightly annoyed lion and no more toothpick...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

wow naruto you are the savior, how everyone always depending on such idiot, wow if kishi could make naruto get beat in front of those people to make then understand that hes not god.

OMG THIS IS BORING, i want a change to sasuke or karin, anything but naruto and hes talk.......ohhh i do what i want and every body need to give me what i say and need to let me do what i say cause im the main character of this manga.
    it like all the time i feel they saying this to me in the manga.

uuuuhhhhh could the attacking naruto is the real naruto or a clone cause hes a P#$%% he always send the clone to fight cause he dont got the skill to dodge or do anything. he learn that when he try to attack kakuzu and almost got kill.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even Itachi & Minato can save the ninja world!
    Spoiler show

Go home Nara Shikaku, you're drunk...
    Last edited by syx; April 09, 2014 at 11:33 AM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

5. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 20 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jalel's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, Kishi made a huge error showing Madara SO uber powerfull with no weak point, unlimited power, product of fusion of uchiha and senju, no fear of death, strategic intelligence at its climax, war time experience, ultimate uchiha jutsus, all Hashirama unique jutsus etc etc...
    now he's in trouble, how on earth should/would Naruto and his fan club kill Madara?
    by sealing him? good luck for that, taking him by surprise with some shunshin no jutsu? sending him in some Itachi's tsukyomi?
    and Juubi? how the hell could some random useless ninja fight that?
    even kyuubi and Hachibi were freaking out facing him.
    Tobi? good luck killing him, too...the guy received a direct rasengan hit in his face and all what that did is a sratch in his mask.
    sending 3 kage bunshin inside him preparing for a FRS to caught him when he materialize inside his dimension?

we all know that in shonen logic, when there's a huge group, that means they WILL be defeated.
    a group of ennemies is only a show off opportunity for the opponent.

expected end of the arc (not the one i like but the one shonen logic) :
    the alliance fail to kill tobi, juubi and madara, madara plays with his pet, the whole alliance is shaked to the bone, everyone is doubting the whole alliance, we're one family theorem and then, and only then, kyuubi returns, Naruto combines Sage mode and Kyuubi-rikodu mode and beats the hell out of juubi, tobi and madara in some childish, dumb, non sense, power of will no jutsu and reminds every one that he will be the next hokage and everyone can live along with each other sharing love and passion.

the end of arc I want?
    a LOGICAL ONE !!
    scenario #1 : madara gets FINALLY serious, nuke the whole place, asteroid no jutsu and susanno the crap out of the alliance, kill some people, juubi redesign the environment.
    the infinite tsukyomi is put in place but it doesn't work as he wanted due to a lack of power (kyuubi and hachibi power/chakra is missing), 90% of the world is under the genjutsu, and then, Naruto who successfuly got out of the genjutsu thanks to the fact of being the hero of the shonen manage to get everyone out of the genjutsu
    scenario #2 :
    same old, same old, madara beats the crap out of the alliance but the infinite stukyomi does not work and the alliance falls apart and everyone is fighting everyone, a new war explodes between the villages and this era noob ninjas experiment war...
    timeskip...Naruto is more mature and more powerfull, fight everyone and convince everyone smooth talk no jutsu that peace is possible.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So, Jyuubi is going to become perfect? That's odd because he oesn't even have Kyuubi and hachibi fully absorbed. How can it reach at 'perfect' level?
    it's his perfect stage,not level. and anyway,check mangastream translation,which talks just about "maturity"...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx
    Spoiler show
    Good god I laughed so fucking hard at this panel... simply brilliant!
    Last edited by LnDRash; December 05, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

is madara acknowledging naruto in the first panel??? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/1 , and obito is odd too,in the end of the page I posted he seems to foresee his defeat,to state that someone like him will be born again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These forum cliques are a hoot. The alliiance clique has been complaining that the alliance hasn't shown up. Now that it has, the single-fighter clique is complaining that they're actually doing something. They want the Alliance to be destroyed by meteors so we can go back to one-on-one battles.

It's the 1st wave, people. The final battle isn't going to be solved on the first wave. It would warrant dropping the series if it did. The alliance has to do something and its attack plan for the Jyuubi was pretty solid. It may prove ineffective, but that doesn't diminsh the merits of the plan. Blinding the target mechanism so it can't target its gigagntic chakra cannon is a good strategy. So is the plan to take out Madara and Obito. Mid- and long range ninjutsu won't work against the rinnegan. Genjutsu against an Uchiha? Good luck with that. The only option left is either taijutsu or short-range ninjutsu-which is a suicide manuever with little chance of success. Sure, Susano is a problem, but it's not indestructible. As for Shikaku knowing about Oibto weakness, it's not hard to believe that Konan had a contingency plan in place if she didb't win in the fight against Tobi. Since the Alliance pooled its intel it's not hard to believe that Shikaku didn't know this weakness ahead of time. since they had a plan in place to take Tobi down before the Edo Tensei appeared.

As for Madara doing nothing. He could be doing several things. He could be assisting in the evolution of the Jyuubi into it's proper form. He could be building the chakra for the infinite Tuskiyomi. We don't know the order of events so to say he should be spam-firing meteors all over the place because readers are upset that the alliance is there is foolish. It doesn't get Madara anything it just appeses frustrated readers because the story isn't going their way.
    Last edited by Brill; December 05, 2012 at 11:04 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so this is what happened: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/14 whilst naruto was talking to madara and obito,shikaku knew all about his new subordinates. I like this kind of things,as it's a way to make characters aware of something,without slowing the story down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    members of the sarutobi clan....what
    that's what i said what the heck is this?, the only time that i wanted to hear about the sarutobi clan was when we get to know who is konohamaru's dad but unimportants character that we never hear about them again..

the juubi might be a wild monster god but he is being control by obito/madara that make it double as dangerous..

i wonder what naruto's reaction will be if he was ichigo..
    Last edited by EMS; December 05, 2012 at 11:23 AM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    it's his perfect stage,not level. and anyway,check mangastream translation,which talks just about "maturity"...
    Same thing. It shouldn't be turning into perfect anything or maturing into anything. That's what the whole 5 minute transformation thing was for. Anyway, I always thought it didn't really resemble it's silhouette from previous chapters. The silhouettes seemed more humanoid. I expect that Jyuubi will begin to stand upright and whatnot if it hasn't fully finished its transformation.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Same thing. It shouldn't be turning into perfect anything or maturing into anything. That's what the whole 5 minute transformation thing was for. Anyway, I always thought it didn't really resemble it's silhouette from previous chapters. The silhouettes seemed more humanoid. I expect that Jyuubi will begin to stand upright and whatnot if it hasn't fully finished its transformation.
    I thought that so,as was the mazo when he fought kitsuchi and darui's division. now the jubi's pale on the back is opening,maybe it starts shooting lightnings,as in volume 57. about darui, shame for so many storm element users! http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/10 ,and so goes for the sarutobi clan's katon...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have enough of naruto talk not jutsu and nonsense and now we got tobi saying the same shit to but the opposite of naruto!! i mean obito, tobi will never will this shit..
    please kishi switch to sasuke and orochimaru for a while after this pathetic chapter
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/18 , madara is having too much fun,even obito realized that. what if madara renounced with his plan? I bet that either he or obito are gonna betray each other...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/18 , madara is having too much fun,even obito realized that. what if madara renounced with his plan? I bet that either he or obito are gonna betray each other...
    it's just a matter of time, after obito saying that naruto remind him of himself when he was younger.. yes naruto talk not jutsu with help of kakashi will come to play once more..

New Reply
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast