Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    it's just a matter of time, after obito saying that naruto remind him of himself when he was younger.. yes naruto talk not jutsu with help of kakashi will come to play once more..
    He doesn't even need that to turn to the other side. All Madara has to say is "I lied. You will never see the dream world and your Rin again."

Obito: "OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I don't accept this reality. This is hell" <-----basically a repeat of the chapter where he cuts down the Mist Ninja.

Then Obito will suddenly realize the world is worth saving. No need for Naruto to do anything.

Thereby making the entire concept of Tobi completely useless. As if it wasn't useless already.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just waiting for Madara to say "Shinra Tensei" and blast them all to hell.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    i will like to see that..i can't see madara saying, i didn't wanted to use more than the absorbing rinnegan power because you'll are worthy but now have a better tastes shinta tensei and fuck them all..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Did Shikaku just forget that Madara could just use that to make sure the Taijutsu users never reach him anyway?

Also, the Shinobi alliance claim to have come up with ways to counter the Rinnegan but we're yet to see those ways...I'm a little curious about that.

It just sounds like those claims are empty and are just a way for Kishimoto to justify Obito and Madara not using the Rinnegan too much.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; December 05, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

" The Juubi has just about reached maturity "
    So, firing lasers and repellling Bijuudama with one finger isn't enough ? TROLOLOLOLOLOL

And Naruto using Rasenshuriken even tho a Bijuudama was useless ? DOUBLE TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also, Madara is immune to everything except Taijutsu ? TRIPLE TROLOLOLOLOL (in the sense that Shikamaru's father is a moron, and forgot about Susanoo, as if noobish Taijutsu user could pierce Susanoo)

What a fuckin load of crap

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ahahahahahah. but if gai use again the 7 gates,and lee helps with 6,they should bring troubles to the enemies. and how do they know obito's technique lasts 5 minutes???? only konan and nagato knew about that! and the rain village isn't even a member of the alliance!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member lan2cp's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel bad for this manga, Bleach and Naruto have basically turned to crap. I n my opinion only One Piece is worth reading since hunter x hunter is on never-ending hiatus and fairytail got boring also. Anyone recommend any other good manga?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
    I feel bad for this manga, Bleach and Naruto have basically turned to crap. I n my opinion only One Piece is worth reading since hunter x hunter is on never-ending hiatus and fairytail got boring also. Anyone recommend any other good manga?
    You are plainly not reading the same Bleach chapters as we are.

Try Hungry Joker.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach is still awesome. Naruto did turn kinda crap. This war has been pretty awful.

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright guys, I'm pretty confident I've figured out where Kishi is getting inspiration from in regards of Juubi.

Spoiler: Let me introduce to you, the Juubisaur show

Spoiler: You've seen someone like him before show

Spoiler: But wait a minute! Juubisaur is evolving! His tails are opening up! show

Spoiler: Flower power! show

So as you can see, Juubi will dance around with ten pretty giant flowers on his ass.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 13 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am very shocked to see madara just sit back and observe all of this coordinated attack unfolding and do NOTHING about it

he could easily go all perfect susano'o and use that rinnegan meteor attack like he did earlier and completely demolish everyone....is it possible that he is actually impressed or maybe even entertained by this effort , madara seems like he is just one seriously bored dude, who is doing this all for fun

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1st - is anyone else waiting for Naruto or Kakshi to use 1000 years of Pain on Obito or the Jyuubi? I know I am...

2nd - did anyone else feel like this chapter was incomplete?

Expanding on #2, I just feel like this chapter ended prematurely, and wasn't complete while the previous chapter maybe could've ended better in hindsight. Difficult to explain. I think there should have been another panel, but in the search for the perfect cliff-hanger for next week, something may have been changed. It's only my opinion & thought on it. But I almost think the better cliff-hanger LAST WEEK would have been the page with both Naruto and Obito shouting their wishes, with a caption about the two forces colliding, and then a much more proper cliff-hanger this week. It's a pedantic point, and I understand chapter length, etch. I just don't think anyone here believes that what the allinace is doing now is going to completely stop Madara/Obito/Jyuubi. So it's a little anti-climactic (sp?) to me, and (maybe), nobody is really looking forward to next week thinking "I wonder what will happen", because we kind of already know it.

Anyways, I felt like I was reading something that was trying to fit together not necessarily for the sake of the flow of the story, but for the sake of release and convenience... more than usual. And that wasn't cool.

One thing I really hope for is that this isn't Shikaku's full plan. Madara still has the rinnegan and it's tough to anticipate Shikaku not taking it into account with his strategy. I have to believe that maybe the goal is to somehow still seal Madara away. And maybe Kishimoto has a surprise or two about a vulnerability of Madara's.

Either way, what an odd chapter. There were some very cool things here. Like, "Sarutobi Clan", and all of them using fire. All throughout the story it's assumed Senju - youngest, Uchiha = oldest son. But what of the other clans? Could be that there are other clans scattered that also belong to the oldest son, like maybe the Hyuuga obviously but maybe others too even if they aren't gifted with the same eyes.

The best thing to me? The image of Naruto in the forefront with the prophecy coming full circle. He was the unifier, changing the shinobi world and brought everyone together. I thought that part was awesome. We knew it, but it was cool to visually see everyone behind him. I doubt I'm the only one that half waited for Naruto to repeat these lines:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v45/c416/5.html

Madara's one liners though are getting tiring. WTF does he care if something sounds corny or cool or not... lol he may have an immortal body and look like he's in his early 30's, but he's still the oldest MF on that battlefield (jyuubi excluded). This isn't a 'jalix is a Narutofan' thing either. It's just, c'mon. With his arrogance, seems that at this point he'd be beyond some of the one-liners, especially to someone young enough to be his great, great grandson. He's like the old man saying how MP3 players are un-cool when he's using a vintage phonograph...
    Last edited by jalix; December 05, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Bleach is still awesome. Naruto did turn kinda crap. This war has been pretty awful.
    i think bleach took a step back in the fullbringer arc, but this quincy invasion stuff has been pretty damn awesome, its almost as awesome as it has ever been

naruto .....is still very good, but i can definitely imagine this war being better, for example, madara taking out the kage's SHOULD NOT have been off-page

that shit would have been epic

also when the white zetsus attacked by cloning the chakra patterns, they should have been a bit more deadly, and i think kabuto should have been a bit more of a factor, although his fight with itachi was pretty awesome
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; December 05, 2012 at 01:34 PM.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i think bleach took a step back in the fullbringer arc, but this quincy invasion stuff has been pretty damn awesome, its almost as awesome as it has ever been

naruto .....is still very good, but i can definitely imagine this war being better, for example, madara taking out the kage's SHOULD NOT have been off-page

that shit would have been epic
    Yeah I actually have a big problem with that - it's one of the biggest indicators that the manga's being sped up IMO (other than some headscratching "WTF" moments...) Even if it was just one big, powerful jutsu, I think it could've (or should've) been shown. Like - when we saw the 6 bodies of Pain, we knew that Jiraiya was in deep $h!t.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

rereading Berserk
    Vinland Saga
    demon eye kio
    Gamaran

and some completed manga >>>ab go and reread orignial Dragon balls .........
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast