Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

its about time for obito to die. but its very hard to assume what sort of attack will slow/defeat madara.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is boring as hell. Madara nad Obito are like an mp3 player on repeat. The whole chapter was about teamwork but what's the point of it if it won't work? The best thing about this chapter was the simultaneous talking scene of Naruto and Obito. That showed how they're the same and complete opposites.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

holy shit, i stayed i awakened for this chapter, not progress at all, it only showed the allies making a perfect combination while using diferents element from the 5 great villages but at the end madara stay still and laughing about their attack and that won't do shit against them
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Spoiler Discussion

naruto become boring ....

It is just like some Japanese RPG :

turn 1 : Player 1 : attack ---- Player 2 : waiting/defense
    turn 2 : Player 2 : attack ---- Player 1 : waiting/defense
    turn 3 : Player 1 : attack ---- Player 2 : waiting/defense

I really never like these type of RPG games .....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

612 was really boring imo. BUT it's been hinted that either Gai OR Lee (maybe both in eight gate form?) will go up against Madara, the 10Tails will reach it's perfect form soon as well that's nice to hear.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    This is getting on my nerves. Madara and Tobi just sitting there as they are attacked... DOING NOTHING, not even with the Juubi.. As the alliance started the attack they should have AT LEAST fired the bijubeam and own them all... The hiding part is completly idiotic. Its like i have a nuke and we are in NY city. Then you blind me so i have no idea in what building you are going to hide... Like that matters when i can nuke the entire city...

Then Madara just sitting there? Its OBVIOUS Obito can control the Juubi ALONE with NO extra help considering he started the thing and he had no idea Madara is going to be there.... Madara did nothing BUT stay there... He can also use rinnegan abilities like the shield he used in front of himself when they tryied to blind them, so he CAN use jutsus even when "controling" Juubi... Seriously this makes no sense... Madara/Obito/Juubi are just sitting there allowing the alliance to show what they can do... Man they are nice... They re giving the alliance a shoot at it... Obito could just warp the entire 10 tails (if Kakashi can warp Bee) and be done with this shit. Obito can use the Juubi's chakra so warping the Juubo 1 continent away and then finishing the thing is 100% valid thing to do but the plot its getting to bad at this point... WTF KISHI?
    Warp the Juubi and drop it over the alliance.
    No Bijuudama needed.
    Let gravity take over the rest.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Man i hate when illogical stuff happends... The alliance and Madara's/Tobi's actions are verging on idiotic in this chapter... Said why above.

I was expecting better from Kishi... First chapter since this war started when i was "WTF" the hole way trough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Warp the Juubi and drop it over the alliance.
    No Bijuudama needed.
    Let gravity take over the rest.
    Yeah they have some many options its not EVEN FUNNY. Obito can also turn the entire Juubi intangible and walk out of that crep considering he now has Juubi's chakra AND its already proven an entire biju can be sent to the other dimension even for somebody as limited as Kakashi.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck. This. Chapter. Seriously, it was a shitty chapter. If it weren't for my loyalty to Naruto, THIS would be the chapter I'd drop it at. This was a horrible chapter, we got nowhere other than the Juubi being stuck, which will last for like a page or two, at best. Sarutobi clan? OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!111 Why mention them? Is it foreshadowing? I hope it's not because of their fire affinity as other Konoha can fit the bill as well. Most of this chapter was made up of Shikaku telling the alliance what to do and why.

And perfect stage Juubi? I forgot what MangaPanda's version said, but I feel like Juubi's Naruto's equivalent of Cell. If so, is Kishi trying to tell us something? Because Toriyama-san didn't want to continue doing DBZ after Frieza Saga, and by the time Cell Games saga rolled around, he was tired as hell that Gohan vs. Cell was lackluster. Maybe this is Kishi's way of telling us he's tired or that he has jerkoff editors.

Because seriously, this was a shitty chapter. We got nowhere, other than Madara being impressed by the combine might. Both, especially Tobi, are spouting the same shit over and over. "NO HOPE NO HOPE!" Naruto's being typical and saying "WE HAZ HOPE!" Ugh, give me One Piece or Beelzebub.

9. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    This is getting on my nerves. Madara and Tobi just sitting there as they are attacked... DOING NOTHING, not even with the Juubi.. As the alliance started the attack they should have AT LEAST fired the bijubeam and own them all... The hiding part is completly idiotic. Its like i have a nuke and we are in NY city. Then you blind me so i have no idea in what building you are going to hide... Like that matters when i can nuke the entire city...

Then Madara just sitting there? Its OBVIOUS Obito can control the Juubi ALONE with NO extra help considering he started the thing and he had no idea Madara is going to be there.... Madara did nothing BUT stay there... He can also use rinnegan abilities like the shield he used in front of himself when they tryied to blind them, so he CAN use jutsus even when "controling" Juubi... Seriously this makes no sense... Madara/Obito/Juubi are just sitting there allowing the alliance to show what they can do... Man they are nice... They re giving the alliance a shoot at it... Obito could just warp the entire 10 tails (if Kakashi can warp Bee) and be done with this shit. Obito can use the Juubi's chakra so warping the Juubo 1 continent away and then finishing the thing is 100% valid thing to do but the plot its getting to bad at this point... WTF KISHI?
    Well, IMO this was exactly what Madara wanted. To show them how hopeless their situation is by letting them do their thing and them crushing them.
    He could just bomb all of them out of existance, but he probably wants to crush their hopes first.
    You know, the same thing they talked about nonstop the last chapters.

Not that it will work though, because there's no way everyone gets killed for real.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    This chapter is boring as hell. Madara nad Obito are like an mp3 player on repeat. The whole chapter was about teamwork but what's the point of it if it won't work? The best thing about this chapter was the simultaneous talking scene of Naruto and Obito. That showed how they're the same and complete opposites.
    I'm sorry but I beg to differ.

They are not the same, were never the same and will never be the same.

Obito just gave up on protecting his friends after doing it once. Naruto's done it time and time again.

Obito gave up on the world after 1 traumatic experience (if it can be called that). Naruto's had trauma for god knows how long in his life, no parents, had a frigging tailed beast in him and yet did not give up on the world spontaneously on a whim and fancy.

Obito's...not even fit for swear-words anymore...

/end rant

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe next chapter all of them get wiped...so this chapter can be kind of farewell to everyone before they are resurrected again by obito ? madara (very unlikely)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope bleach and fairy tail save my week because naruto chapter 612 is the worst in the last couple moths.
    madara and obito were like look all these idiots acting up for what we don't even have to move for this pathetic jutsu..all right you'll, i'm going to sleep and disappointed..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If an entire chapter is going to be filled with this stuff the very least kishi can do is have some of the rookies contribute. But nope.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CloudStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

`Ch.612 Summary

Madara: How Pitiful...
    Obito: Yeah..
    Manga Readers: So Boring!!
    Last edited by CloudStrife; December 05, 2012 at 03:37 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    I'm sorry but I beg to differ.

They are not the same, were never the same and will never be the same.

Obito just gave up on protecting his friends after doing it once. Naruto's done it time and time again.

Obito gave up on the world after 1 traumatic experience (if it can be called that). Naruto's had trauma for god knows how long in his life, no parents, had a frigging tailed beast in him and yet did not give up on the world spontaneously on a whim and fancy.

Obito's...not even fit for swear-words anymore...

/end rant
    Obito was the same as Naruto before the shit went down. Now he's the exact opposite of him. Under the different circumstances, Naruto could've easily gone through different path as well. He was influenced by his friends, whereas Obito was influenced by the most evil bad-ass known to shinobi world.

New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast