Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Obito: You can't win in this world, no matter how much you struggle.

Says the guy who lost hope after 1 incident, without even trying to "win in this world" or even struggling to win.

Obito should just stop talking altogether, everything he says is completely empty and just points out the flaws in his own backstory.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    They have Konoha's beautiful green beast, the Gaikage with them
    Madara was able to block Raikage fist when he transported in front of his face from sky , so he can block all of Guy attack ( even Tobi could react in 4 vs 1 fight and Naruto and Guy and Kakashi were konoha's fastest ninja !!! ) ....

Madara is just like Oro .... he really enjoying to watch jutsu ....................

خداحافظ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Can't w8 to see Gai going h2h with perfect Susano... Then again Raikage was 100 times better at h2h then all of them there and he was just a bug to Madara(aside for Naruto and Bee).
    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Madara was able to block Raikage fist when he transported in front of his face from sky , so he can block all of Guy attack ( even Tobi could react in 4 vs 1 fight and Naruto and Guy and Kakashi were konoha's fastest ninja !!! ) ....

Madara is just like Oro .... he really enjoying to watch jutsu ....................

Let's not compare fangless puppies with manly beasts, Raikage was nothing short of disappointing while Hirudora made from a base, wounded Gai ate Madara's Susano'o

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I think this is a setup for Sasuke. He will revert back to the good side and save the day!

This becomes Sasuke's manga once again.

Another scenario is that Sasuke will make the ultimate sacrifice, giving Naruto the much needed boost to beat Obito+Madara(i know its implausible... but his the main character! ).

And I hate both scenarios....
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Now I think this is a setup for Sasuke. He will revert back to the good side and save the day!

This becomes Sasuke's manga once again.

Another scenario is that Sasuke will make the ultimate sacrifice, giving Naruto the much needed boost to beat Obito+Madara(i know its implausible... but his the main character! ).

And I hate both scenarios....
    another scenario is :

Sasuke and Oro will join Madara and Tobi .... and Naruto fight them alone while ninja army cheering for him . then Naruto will beat Madrara /Tobi/Sasuke/Oro with ultimate cheering no jutsu and after that using massive Talk no jutsu on ninja army and spread peace in world
    Last edited by shafagh; December 05, 2012 at 04:12 AM.
    خداحافظ

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    We dunno how long the manga has, though, it's just an assumption. I think Kishi missed all windows of opportunities if it does end soon, as they probably won't have the power to fight the main enemies right now, not on their own. I just don't to see Kiba though, bad enough he got owned by Tobi's sidestep no jutsu when they first met. I think majority of the alliance is only useful for cheering on Naruot.
    Its got like 2 year tops. And those 2 years will be spent dealing with the conclusion of this battle, The Sasuke fight, whatever eles pops up(maybe Orochimaru), and then wrapping up the Manga. I completely agree that Kishi missed the window for them. What im trying to say is that now that we know they are most likely never going to get a chance to shine because they are too weak the least Kishi can have them do is go out in a blaze of glory of none stop guts from beginning to end. Even if it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post

Just how large to you think the clan is? There shouldn't be more than a dozen or so members there. Some should have died already while others still might be in konoha so in a worst case scenario their clan doesn't get exterminated. Most of them are probably fodder. And while Ino herself is fodder, she is probably one of the stronger members. Then you have to take into account that their strongest member(ino's dad) isn't there to help. So yeah...its really doubtful that they could control Obito long enough to do anything. Obito has the Sharingan and could likely turn it around on them the same way Sasuke did to Oro.

And thats not even included Madara whom is just as much in control of the 10 tails as Tobi is. Even if he isn't exercising that control.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing i hate in this chapter is Madara not doing shit and alowing the alliance to attack him/Juubi. Makes no sense to me... Then what it makes just as much sense is how this idiotic people belive that somehow obstructing Madara's vision is going to do any good when he can nuke the entire area... WTF? So i can't see you but i can blow the entire area up and you with it...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

another scenario is :

Sasuke and Oro will join Madara and Tobi .... and Naruto fight him alone while ninja army cheering for him . then Naruto will beat Madrara /Tobi/Sasuke/Oro with ultimate cheering no jutsu and after that using massive Talk no jutsu on ninja army and spread peace in world
    Or in the single worst plot twist of all times, Orochimaru replaces Tsunade as Hokage and together with Sasuke, they save the world.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Obito: You can't win in this world, no matter how much you struggle.

Says the guy who lost hope after 1 incident, without even trying to "win in this world" or even struggling to win.

Obito should just stop talking altogether, everything he says is completely empty and just points out the flaws in his own backstory.
    Wasn't sure if I was going to press like here but I do agree, I just get saddened a bit that Kishi really did leave Obito to where he was at. Ill stick with him and Madara being two butt hurt losers.
    Just like one chapter, some more in dept explanation behind Tobis reasoning would make such a difference.

Regarding this chapter though, it was nice, well done but the problem for me is that this grand combination of will and solidarity probably be but dust in the wind come next chapter when the Juubi will stop them all.

Also on a side note, perhaps Tobis past is being intentionally vague for the reason that he is going to betray Madara so that the story might be mended.
    Meh

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Or in the single worst plot twist of all times, Orochimaru replaces Tsunade as Hokage and together with Sasuke, they save the world.
    It not gonna happen , both Sasuke and Oro hand't talk no jutsu or will of fire no jutsu or soul of parent/friend/lover help no jutsu or friendship no jutsu ... so they can't become hokage ... at least they should have one of these jutsu to become hokage .....
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing i hate in this chapter is Madara not doing shit and alowing the alliance to attack him/Juubi. Makes no sense to me... Then what it makes just as much sense is how this idiotic people belive that somehow obstructing Madara's vision is going to do any good when he can nuke the entire area... WTF? So i can't see you but i can blow the entire area up and you with it...
    Apparently the Juubi is evolving, so they are waiting for it to do so.
    No need to waste energy on the Alliance's attacks that were aimed only to block ( and not to wound ) Juubi anyway, and they can deal with some shinobis without a problem in the mean time

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If Kishi makes a good story out of how said event happen i would not have a problem with it. I think i would actualy like it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Just how large to you think the clan is? There shouldn't be more than a dozen or so members there. Some should have died already while others still might be in konoha so in a worst case scenario their clan doesn't get exterminated. Most of them are probably fodder. And while Ino herself is fodder, she is probably one of the stronger members. Then you have to take into account that their strongest member(ino's dad) isn't there to help. So yeah...its really doubtful that they could control Obito long enough to do anything. Obito has the Sharingan and could likely turn it around on them the same way Sasuke did to Oro.

And thats not even included Madara whom is just as much in control of the 10 tails as Tobi is. Even if he isn't exercising that control.
    Fine! But it is way better than just using Taijutsu on Madara!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto become boring ....

It is just like some Japanese RPG :

turn 1 : Player 1 : attack ---- Player 2 : waiting/defense
    turn 2 : Player 2 : attack ---- Player 1 : waiting/defense
    turn 3 : Player 1 : attack ---- Player 2 : waiting/defense

I really never like these type of RPG games .....
    Doesnt it say in the very last panel that the Juubi is nearing its "complete form"? I guess Madara/Obito didn't retaliate because of that. They're just letting the alliance waste their energy while waiting for the Juubi beta to become Juubi 2.0

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kishi makes a good story out of how said event happen i would not have a problem with it. I think i would actualy like it.
    We even have debates over Nagato's redemption.
    Now, if Orochimaru becomes the good guy all of a sudden, that would be anti-climactic.

Though, honestly, I don't see any point in him returning as a villain at his current level, either.

Still, it wouldn't be horrible, provided Orochimaru doesn't say "Becoming a hokage is my dream" bla bla..

New Reply
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast