Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    members of the sarutobi clan....what
    ahahahahahahah gnut!!!!! I laughed as well . And what about the huge amount of guys who used the storm-element and fusion-element??? Both were supposed to be kekkei genkai, yet, so many dudes using it were pretty comical...

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like another Jubbi's "flick no jutsu" is coming. I thought that Kishi will wait at least 2 weeks before he'll do that again.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    ahahahahahahah gnut!!!!! I laughed as well . And what about the huge amount of guys who used the storm-element and fusion-element??? Both were supposed to be kekkei genkai, yet, so many dudes using it were pretty comical...
    yeah darui was suppose to be special...once again a cool character gets lame....

gotta go to work...talk 2 u later bro
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I know a lot of people on here hate the Obito reveal and backstory, but even though it had major flaws, I liked it a lot and tried to defend the author for doing what he did.
    However, as soon as the flashback was over, the first thing Tobi should have done is summon another mask out of his a$$, put it on and stfu.

Jesus lord this manga has gotten out of hand, and I thought Bleach jumped the shark last week.

Kishi betrayed the origin of his manga the moment this war was announced, but the last couple of chapters have just been atrocious...
    There is no chakra management anymore. Kakashi, who originaly died of chakra exhaustion, can now use Kamui a sh*tzillion times without any consequences whatsoever. And remeber the days when Naruto was like "dammit I can use Rasenshuriken only one more time"? Yup, no problem anymore.

But one of the most frustrating things for me are the Kekkei Genkai (I hope I got that right).
    Man back in the day when Kakashi said at the beginning of the manga: Only a few people can manage to learn the complexity of such techniques, and they are so unique that not even the sharingan can copy them... I thoght it was one of the most awesome things about Naruto. A handfull of people around the world who train very long to achieve techniques nobody else would be able to learn.
    Now we have literraly 50 guys staind in a row using lava element.

And this chapters shows one more time how non-consequential this war is. It seems like all shinobi are still alive. Aside from the Kages everyone is here, no one is tired or in pain, or exhausted.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't disliked too much this chapter, but I agree that all this teamwork was for nothing. LOL
    By the way it seems that the Juubi is undergoing another transformation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't understand the situation. Naruto with his frog katas should be stronger than every other taijutsu user and yet they send everyone at Madara. And it's clear that nor Madara nor Tobi are vulnerable to ninjutsu so what's with this Rasenshuriken. If Rasenshuriken is ment for Jubbi then what's the point if even QB wasn't hurt that much by this technique. Naruto should just suit up[qb cloak] and destroy Madara with his speed[He should be way faster than him after all with not complete qb mode Naruto was as fast as 4th] and strenght.

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

I hope that "that jutsu" is some sealing technique and Naruto will take down Madara and Tobi then he will seal Juubi inside himself, divide him into bijuus 1-7 and let them run free in some kind of safe land like this turtle island or frogs mountain cause they're his friends.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    You can't be serious. Sage Naruto will get swatted away like a fly.
    If one of the paths has become useless after being hit by frog katas, then I see no reason for obito and madara to withstand that attack.

In fact, the fat pain has the ability to absorb jutsu, and yet the power to absorb any jutsu has become useless to the force of nature. Yeah, it's madara or obito that would swatted away like a fly.

Just one punch of sage mode naruto, madara would come to realize that what they're doing about playing with naruto is the worst thing for them to do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I still don't understand the situation. Naruto with his frog katas should be stronger than every other taijutsu user and yet they send everyone at Madara. And it's clear that nor Madara nor Tobi are vulnerable to ninjutsu so what's with this Rasenshuriken. If Rasenshuriken is ment for Jubbi then what's the point if even QB wasn't hurt that much by this technique. Naruto should just suit up[qb cloak] and destroy Madara with his speed[He should be way faster than him after all with not complete qb mode Naruto was as fast as 4th] and strenght.
    If Madara was serious he could have finished off everyone in the alliance, Kakashi, Gai, Bee and Naruto and then sit on a plastic chair on top of a cliff and drink some lemon tea to look at his carnage. Naruto wouldn't stand a chance even in his cloak mode.
    Last edited by Darkdrone; December 05, 2012 at 07:55 AM.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter, I liked that combined shinobi attacks matched powers of kages, if not surpased them. I like that they dig the hole for juubi, cause thats what I said earlier would be good strategy, I also said pour water in, but concrete is interesting too. guess they don't have enough water to cover him completely.

i see people wondering why Madara is not blazing them with nukes, just standing there... shikaku did said they have to perform attack so that they can't have time to counterattack, and then Madadara said it was perfect combination attack... so I guess it was really quick. And then Obito and Madara are not least worried, so they have no reason to fire just yet. In this manga no one ever reacted while opponent is attacking surroundings.

Im surprised how Obito suggested to obliterate all then make the descision! I was expecting this from Madara! Im starting to think Obito will not go to good side. He is uchiha after all, and Naruto never could influenced uchiha.

another premonition: Gai will be too weak to go 8th gate, so Lee will do it alone and die kicking Madara ;(

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    I know a lot of people on here hate the Obito reveal and backstory, but even though it had major flaws, I liked it a lot and tried to defend the author for doing what he did.
    However, as soon as the flashback was over, the first thing Tobi should have done is summon another mask out of his a$$, put it on and stfu.

Jesus lord this manga has gotten out of hand, and I thought Bleach jumped the shark last week.

Kishi betrayed the origin of his manga the moment this war was announced, but the last couple of chapters have just been atrocious...
    There is no chakra management anymore. Kakashi, who originaly died of chakra exhaustion, can now use Kamui a sh*tzillion times without any consequences whatsoever. And remeber the days when Naruto was like "dammit I can use Rasenshuriken only one more time"? Yup, no problem anymore.

But one of the most frustrating things for me are the Kekkei Genkai (I hope I got that right).
    Man back in the day when Kakashi said at the beginning of the manga: Only a few people can manage to learn the complexity of such techniques, and they are so unique that not even the sharingan can copy them... I thoght it was one of the most awesome things about Naruto. A handfull of people around the world who train very long to achieve techniques nobody else would be able to learn.
    Now we have literraly 50 guys staind in a row using lava element.

And this chapters shows one more time how non-consequential this war is. It seems like all shinobi are still alive. Aside from the Kages everyone is here, no one is tired or in pain, or exhausted.
    totally agreed. I don't want to seem obito,but you remind me of how I used to be: there was a time when I defended kishi no matter what,even if there was something I disliked,I made myself like it. Yet,I've changed my mind long ago,but I'd say that my position got intransigent with the fight between the brothers and kabuto. Since that moment,if I saw somethig I didn't agree with,I complained,not because I started hating kishi but rather because I like this manga so much that I cannot accept when it's ruined. Yeah kishi built up a good explantion for obito, but actually,I must admit it's too stretched. I still hope kishi can justify anything,but I still regard these are mistakes...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Jyuubi is going to become perfect? That's odd because he oesn't even have Kyuubi and hachibi fully absorbed. How can it reach at 'perfect' level?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

I hope that "that jutsu" is some sealing technique and Naruto will take down Madara and Tobi then he will seal Juubi inside himself, divide him into bijuus 1-7 and let them run free in some kind of safe land like this turtle island or frogs mountain cause they're his friends.
    Maybe the reason why naruto used his frs while in sage mode is because he added some of his frog katas. So, the moment the frs explode, it would create a shockwave of frog katas to knock everyone who get hit.

I also want naruto to showcase ''that jutsu". It must be a freaking uber strong because it needs the kyubi's chakra. A sealing jutsu powered by kyubi's chakra. And the fact it was created by one of a kind sealing expert, then there's no doubt that jutsu would be freaking awesome. T'was one of minato's greatest jutsu after all.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    So, Jyuubi is going to become perfect? That's odd because he oesn't even have Kyuubi and hachibi fully absorbed. How can it reach at 'perfect' level?
    Maybe t'was majin buu in the making. Maybe the juubi absorbed the kyubi and hachibi's energy while they're fighting.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

sooo , people are pissed that many members of the same clan can use a bloodline limit jutsu. that's weird

what if you saw the battles between the uchiha and senju where all the uchiha had sharingans ? or neji's clan or haku's or kimimaro ?
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Really? A chapter worth of stuff that next week will all be undone in the span of 2-3 pages. Ah well at least Kishi was feeling generous and decided to implement his patented "50% off this this "rare" ability sale-no-jutsu". Oh and look there actually does exist a Sarutobi clan, who knew. I mean seriously who knew?
    Didn't know Storm and Lava releases were so common.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    sooo , people are pissed that many members of the same clan can use a bloodline limit jutsu. that's weird

what if you saw the battles between the uchiha and senju where all the uchiha had sharingans ? or neji's clan or haku's or kimimaro ?
    I'm not pissed off that things like that exist, it's that we're only ever shown the "one truly exceptional member" of a clan, and to hell with everyone else. Even in this chapter, we barely see the faces of the Storm and Lava users, despite the fact that they should be at least as prominent as the Hyuuga are in Konoha, but for their respective villages. Instead they're just redshirts thrown in at the last second because it's convenient to have those elements right now. We saw one other Lava user (rubber guy), and one Storm user (Darui). You think the others would have been a bit more useful in the war, but I guess not.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Maybe t'was majin buu in the making. Maybe the juubi absorbed the kyubi and hachibi's energy while they're fighting.
    Eeyup. Expect about five more transformation scenes for the jyuubi, at which point it will be tiny, psychotic, and most devastating of all.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    I feel like this moment was when it was revealed that Tobi attacked Konoha and was the one that more or less caused everything in the series to happen. And he did it all seemingly just to twirl his mustache at Minato personally, although we wouldn't be able to tell since we've never seen Tobi's thoughts during such important things as THE UCHIHA MASSACRE. Seriously, it was more like the second Tobi "revealed" himself as Uchiha Madara. The manga stopped being about anything at all, and solely became "who is the masked man." Tobi being Obito could and should have been amazing.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I don't want to seem obito,but you remind me of how I used to be:
    Oh don't worry, Obito's not the first to say something like that. It's only the most common thing for a villain to say EVER lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    bijju are chakra ... and Jubii is chakra as well ... so it can regenerate it chakra and become full .... s

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post

well , most of Uchiha even can't active normal sharingan ................
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast