Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very good/Very Satisfactory (Or just "Madara" if you prefer)

19 10.92%
  • Good/Satisfactory

36 20.69%
  • So-so

54 31.03%
  • Bad/Dissatisfied

20 11.49%
  • Horrible/Extremely disappointed

11 6.32%
  • Pure utter crap of a chapter

34 19.54%
New Reply
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 612 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 612 Discussion / 613 Predictions

to think days come that bleach become more intresting than Naruto ( even in it climax !! ) ............

just like Madara we should say : " How pathetic .... "
    خداحافظ

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no points for guessing whos gonna taijutsu Madara's ass - Rocklee and other members of the eyebrow clan :-bd

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shikaku: "Normal ninjutsu attacks won't work on Madara! Use physical attacks!"
    Naruto: "FUUTON: RASEN SHURIKEN ATAAACK!"
    Madara: "How pathetic..."

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by synapse View Post
    no points for guessing whos gonna taijutsu Madara's ass - Rocklee and other members of the eyebrow clan :-bd
    Nah. Now, that naruto is in sage mode, he was the one who's gonna kick madara and obito's ass with his taijutsu. So the members of the eyebrow clan aren't needed.

Madara and obito are really full of themselves. Well, what can you expect to the uchiha anyway? I want naruto to kick madara's ass with his frog katas so that madara would going to fight naruto/alliance ninjas in serious fight.

Madara and sasuke are really alike. When sasuke gained his MS, he become an idiot who forgot his own jutsu/skills. And now, I thought we're going to witness the legendary power of madara, but madara forgetting his own jutsus and techniques. He was amazed with his new pet.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While the image of the cloud ninjas as an organized crime family is entertaining, I don't think cement shoes are going to work on Juubi. They are miles from any bay deep enough to throw him in.
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; December 05, 2012 at 06:28 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Nah. Now, that naruto is in sage mode, he was the one who's gonna kick madara and obito's ass with his taijutsu. So the members of the eyebrow clan aren't needed.

Madara and obito are really full of themselves. Well, what can you expect to the uchiha anyway? I want naruto to kick madara's ass with his frog katas so that madara would going to fight naruto/alliance ninjas in serious fight.

Madara and sasuke are really alike. When sasuke gained his MS, he become an idiot who forgot his own jutsu/skills. And now, I thought we're going to witness the legendary power of madara, but madara forgetting his own jutsus and techniques. He was amazed with his new pet.
    You can't be serious. Sage Naruto will get swatted away like a fly.

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Decent chapter, I get the feeling Madara is no where near done yet, this could be a tragic and bumpy ride for the alliance, my thought is I think the Alliance need to lose this battle and with it, the war. Naruto has been spouting about peace forever and even though he rallied the alliance, what does he really know? Honestly if I was somehow in Kishi's shoes right now I would force Madara and/or Obito to finish the Alliance off, end this war in a big loss and then start a timeskip.

After the timeskip, be it months or even year, the world could be wartorn and scattered (Infinite Tsukiyomi never being cast for reasons), the Alliance being decimated, the village system collapsing on it's self and Madara essentially causing the world to revert back to what it was in his era, a ton of different clans fighting it out with small wars taking place everywhere, this would give all of the characters time to mature a bit and go through some of the heavy stuff they need to, to understand what it was like for others like Madara or Nagato who knew only battle and pain.

This would fix the issue with people not regarding this as much of a war, because it would mean the real war hadn't even begun, the series could be essentially "rebooted" like this, Naruto would need to undergo a lot of growth and character development recognizing that he failed and lost, that he had so far to go before he could truly be capable, if he is going to know what he's talking about then he has to be able to believe even in the worst times that the ninja world could still achieve peace, it would open up a lot of possibilities for a journey much like Rikudo's of traveling the world and teaching people, he'd travel the world and encounter clans and groups, broken down villages etc. convince them overtime to unite with him. He and the other rookies could change and develop themselves in alot of epic ways like this while also sorting out the story with Sasuke.

By the very end once they had been through everything, if Naruto could pull the alliance through the chaos and come out the other side believing in peace then it would be infinitely more satisfying and worthwhile for them to win.
    Ah, you're back!

While I love your scenario, I think Kishi is just going to end it here in a corny fashion. Performing a massacre would be really dark, and I don't get the sense that Kishi wants to write another 200-300 chapters, which your scenario would require to not feel rushed. But I've always loved a post-war scenario, or even Infinite Tsukuyomi scenario where Naruto is among the few who didn't get trapped in it. Even if they don't happen, it's a nice genjutsu to have cast on yourself. To me this scenario happened.

That being said I can't really enjoy these chapters. They're utter filler before the Big Bad shows muscles, truly boring and frankly illogical stuff. What I tried to convey with my poll last week ended up happening, Madara and Obito are standing around like idiots letting the Juubi stand around doing nothing "just for giggles". The Alliance's hiding makes no sense. What Iniochi said about Juubi goes for them too, they're so huge that they can't hide. Madara should just laz0r them all.

Looking forward until the real shit starts.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The only thing i hate in this chapter is Madara not doing shit and alowing the alliance to attack him/Juubi. Makes no sense to me... Then what it makes just as much sense is how this idiotic people belive that somehow obstructing Madara's vision is going to do any good when he can nuke the entire area... WTF? So i can't see you but i can blow the entire area up and you with it...
    It's called god complex. Madara thinks he is invincible and watching his opponent's feeble attempts to stop him amuses him. Madara is not worried about their attacks at all. On the other side, yea, the Alliance's tactics are pretty dumb considering the Juubi can just nuke every around him, but I guess its their best strategy at the moment, even if its not a good one. What is even more stupid is that the Alliance had already created that cloud of dust and bugs in the last chapter to blind Madara, but instead of launching a preemptive attack after all the divisions arrived, they used the wind cutter to reveal themselves...
    Last edited by chilibun; December 05, 2012 at 05:20 AM.

14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Just so we're clear, this poll wasn't my doing! I would make a much more interesting poll

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Can we change the ”very good/very satisfactory" option simply with "Madara" ?
    I just looked up the words in a dictionary, and they are synonyms
    They are, and I put it in. But you know, you can change the poll yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    to think days come that bleach become more intresting than Naruto ( even in it climax !! ) ............

This is hilarious because it's true.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    You can't be serious. Sage Naruto will get swatted away like a fly.
    if he gets swatted away like a fly; then what's stopping the eyebrows from getting same treatment? Sage Naruto is superior to them.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

prediction: first 2 pages of 513 will show how juubi gets free :/

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Sarutobi clan? Where in the balls have you guys been the entire story?

20. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fazzzy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post

This is hilarious Even so i think bleach is not interesting than Naruto.Yes it's true that Bleach today's chapter was better,but overall is far away from naruto for me.Every bleach chapter until today were really boring.But it's true without Madara this war would be one big dissapointment.
    Sorry for grammatical errors,my english is not that good...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
    I'm wondering how effective this strategy is: Only physical attacks work on Madara. Anyone who is skilled in Taijutsu should attack him.

Really? That is coming from Shikamaru's dad?
    Anyone else think "Uh oh..." when they read this? Shikaku mentions nothing about immortality. Just that you should bum rush him with taijutsu.

LOL, Shikaku just killed half his alliance unwittingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty
    Shikaku: "Normal ninjutsu attacks won't work on Madara! Use physical attacks!"
    Naruto: "FUUTON: RASEN SHURIKEN ATAAACK!"
    Madara: "How pathetic..."
    Hah! Naruto's so smart. I'd have died laughing if everyone was still telepathically linked, and you heard a deafening "...the hell?!" from all the alliance members wondering why Naruto (for the third time!!!) is using a ninjutsu against a guy they don't work on, right after deducing that it won't work.

Then again, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume someone whispered (telepathically), that forcing him to absorb a jutsu makes him immobile so they can counter with taijutsu.
    Last edited by ninjabot; December 05, 2012 at 05:55 AM.

23. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    prediction: first 2 pages of 513 will show how juubi gets free :/
    Yep, I second that. Knowing how Kishimoto makes references to DBZ, something's telling me that Juubi will be smaller and looking more human like in his perfect form. (Just the same way like Freeza and Buu).

On a side note, I have a feeling that next chapter will end with Oro, Sasgay and Co. entering the fray. They have this super uber powerful scroll that will change the world, and I guess this is the right time. Fight is reaching its climax and I can't think of a better moment for a twist in the action. (I imagine Orochimaru popping out of nowhere and sealing off Madara and Tobi for good). For me it doesn't matter if Oro in the end turns out to help the alliance or not. As long as he is in a chapter, the chapter is good. I can't remember any chapters with Oro which were shite.
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast