Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Why would urahara need to investigate the water if he was in some form communicating with the royal guard who apparently came up with this? If he is letting urahara investigate then he might as well reveal the secrets of the water. Honestly though, the whole thing is exceptionally strange.
    I think the healing dude actually doesnt quite know how that water is healing people, it might just be a technique of his zanpakutou.
    If you think about it, most shinigami dont know how exactly their zanpakutou´s are doing what they are doing, the only ones that come to mind are the smart ones, like Kurotsuchi und Urahara.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would the soul king be the antagonist? Maybe he won't necessarily be a good guy however what of it? The manga has already made the point that one way or the other the soul king is an absolutely necessary existence for reality itself. The manga has already given us some details regarding who the bad guy is. A while back some shinigami made the point that the quincy were fighting for justice, THEIR justice. Shinigami were also fighting for THEIR justice and whatnot.

The quincy and shinigami are not enemies because they simply dislike each other, they are enemies because their views are incompatible to the point of them not being able to exist across multiple dimensions. The quincy are out to destroy the shinigami, the royal guard and ultimately the soul king because whatever the shinigami and co protect and belief is intrinsically wrong and must absolutely be destroyed(and the 20000 hollow souls which won't reincarnated along with the 28000 souls which had to be sacrificed to prevent the apocalypse and the potential billions who could be affected from the destruction of the balance of souls are acceptable casualties for the sake of their goal). The shinigami are out to get the quincy because whatever the quincy ambition might be it is something which must absolutely must not be allowed to come to fruition, because the balance of souls must be protected, because the king whether good or bad is intrinsically necessary for reality itself.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the Spirit King looks interesting, and I liked the little details we got about previous events. Also got to say I liked the hot spring scene, especially the comment about peaches.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Never imagined I'd get a glimpse of the Spirit King on my birthday. Thanks for the present Kubo!

But in all seriousness this was a great chapter. I'm guessing the "ouken" Aizen was trying to create was Ichigo. Make's a lot of sense. Only took about a 100 chapters after Aizen's defeat to clear that up.

So far the Royal Realm is pretty damn cool. It's been a long time since Kubo let us explore a new world. The Spirit King's eyes are mad freaky.
    Last edited by exacta; December 05, 2012 at 04:48 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member emanresu's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

If Aizen is immortal , then so is SK?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo had a problem with Soul Society, Ishida had a problem with Soul Society, half the Shinigami had a problem with Soul Society, half the Arrancar had a problem with Soul Society, The Vaizado had a problem with Soul Society, Tousen had a problem with Soul Society, Aizen had a problem with Soul Society, Ginjo had a problem with Soul Society, the Quincy have a problem with Soul Society = The main antagonist is Bach? No. Can't be. Just because he wanted revenge against Soul Society doesn't mean the rest of the Quincy did. The entire plot is about Soul Society being a hellhole. Ichigo managed to change the Gotei, but the King is a whole other thing. At some point everybody will cooperate to bring the Soul King down, and by everybody I mean every survivor, including Quincy like Haschwald that weren't happy with starting a war.

And that thing about the Soul King being what holds Soul Society together must be something he achieved with power. After Yamamoto's death we learned that Soul Society was chaos until strong people like the Captains created some order. But who may have been powerful enough to regain order if chaos happened again? Since the Soul King's eyes look similar to ButterflAizen's, he must have been a powerful entity that took over the role of overlooking the entire world. I seriously doubt that if he dies the world is instantly destroyed or something. Without him to intervene, another time of chaos wouldn't be survivable.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging from what we know about the Ouken maybe Aizen was going to use Ichigo to create the Ouken. Baldy said that its a power given to them from the SK. But an artificial key can be made with 100, 000 souls and spirit rich land. So maybe the souls were just enough to generate the raw power needed to create the key, and then he would place that power in Ichigo, thus creating a proxy RG member. Thats how he was going to enter the Kings Realm. Even if i am wrong about Ichigo, IMO thats how he was going to create the key. The souls and the land would be enough to replicate the SK's power and break through the dimensional wall. And maybe Ichigo was going to be the host of that power. Interesting possibilities. The SK looked creepy. And i loved the comedy. I had to hold back so i wouldnt lol on work. Nice chapter.
    Last edited by vizardichigo; December 05, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BulaNe's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as we've seen here, Urahara doesn't really need his lab to analyze stuff. Maybe he wasn't taking samples from the pool but was marinated in it Byakuya-style after being almost killed on some occasion. I believe Yoruichi could've easily arranged something like this for him after, say, nearly killing him during a tag game?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    So.....the King of Souls pretty much looks like a modern day weirdo with colorful contacts...how splendid I was honestly expecting a little more.....perhaps flashy.
    Well, maybe when he cames out will look differently.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

34% voted 'Rukia fan service'?? you pervs, she has the ass of a lil boy lol

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow the Spirit King looks so freaky especially those eyes . Wut's this ?

The chap was ok , pretty funny especially the part with Byakuya, Renji and Rukia in the hot spring I can't believe he threw Byakuya like that These 0 division guys are pretty funny . Looking forward to see the whole appearance of the Spirit King

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    34% voted 'Rukia fan service'?? you pervs, she has the ass of a lil boy lol
    its the peach thing which was more hilarious...idk i can never look at her character in the same way i used to (after this)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

honestly to me the best part of the whole chapter was the humor in the hot spring Kirinji seems like an awesome character as well, so far baldy and Kirinji are ok in my books!, he seems like the male version of Yoruichi, or if Kenpachi had a sense of humor since he also seems pretty dangerous to piss off l

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

best part is people keep bitch slapping kirinji...first bald guy then hikifune...he usuallu gets carried away and then brought back by someone..at first he seemed like arrogant one...but then he is just weirdly funny yakuza

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously? That's the soul king? Naruto's sage mode looks more promising than that.. Like the hair though, completely 2nd to aizen..heheheheh

New Reply
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast