Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

Urahara's been at the royal palace before? And how are there cities in there >_> when u die is it by chance that you get to live at the royal palace?...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Can't help but be reminded of the Subaru logo when I see the Zero squad's emblem
    http://car-logos.50webs.com/logo/subaru/subaru1.jpg

One thing's for sure, if the King is invincible he definitely wouldn't need the RG. It's a bit stupid if he's the creator of all and doesn't have the proper endurance and stamina if he does fight. I'm led to believe that he doesn't fight...
    or if he does, then it'll be the end of mankind.
    As I saw your post, I checked and it says Subaru means "unite".
    I wonder what it would be like if the King was named Subaru for real

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

In a way, I'm assuming the Royal Guard are also protecting the ones living in those five cities, not just the King. That's easier to comprehend that way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notBowen View Post
    On second thought:

... Still not seeing it.
    lol, yeah, it's not really the same. Kind of a pity, it would hint towards the Zero Division being his eyes. Then again he probably sees everything without their help anyway.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Glassjaw003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Makes sense. Urahara certainly seems to be on Soul King's side, because, quite possibly, he believes the king to be good natured. There is nothing indicative about this perception being perfect or flawed, but apparently, Urahara knows what Soul King is doing, as you said.
    He doesn't necessarily have to have met him in person, though.
    I haven't seen any indication of Urahara being on anyone side other than Isshin and Yoruichi, which isn't a neutral side but rather I side of unknown allegiance. Aizen's words towards Urahara seemed to point to Urahara being on the King's side, but rather it does no such thing but make people assume that. What it really says is that he just wasn't on Aizen's side during all of it, remember he isn't on the SS's side either. Meaning he could in fact be against the King and that wasn't a good time for him to be targeting him. You could also see this as a plan, which included Aizen, and it was just all orchestrated just to get Ichigo to go to the Soul Palace. We still do not know if he has done anything to Ichigo that would trigger upon being in the presence of the King.

Of course, he could be on the King's side, I am just saying there is no indication of it either way. All I know is I would be very unhappy if he ended up being an enemy, a true enemy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glassjaw
    I haven't seen any indication of Urahara being on anyone side other than Isshin and Yoruichi, which isn't a neutral side but rather I side of unknown allegiance. Aizen's words towards Urahara seemed to point to Urahara being on the King's side, but rather it does no such thing but make people assume that. What it really says is that he just wasn't on Aizen's side during all of it, remember he isn't on the SS's side either. Meaning he could in fact be against the King and that wasn't a good time for him to be targeting him. You could also see this as a plan, which included Aizen, and it was just all orchestrated just to get Ichigo to go to the Soul Palace. We still do not know if he has done anything to Ichigo that would trigger upon being in the presence of the King.

Of course, he could be on the King's side, I am just saying there is no indication of it either way. All I know is I would be very unhappy if he ended up being an enemy, a true enemy.
    Well,Urahara himself seems to be on nobody's side but his own,this guy is as mysterious as one man can get,I agree that he might not be on the King's side,Aizen's words kinda sounded like he was accusing Urahara of sitting idly whilst knowing that something as SK exists.I wonder why Aizen thought that Urahara is doing a mistake by allowing the existence of SK.Urahara's words that the SK is a lynchpin,sounded more like it was a necessary evil,or something that must not be touched no matter it's nature,so it's pretty ambigous there.Lol,it would interesting if all this was a part of Urahara's plan of getting Ichigo to the palace,but I seriously doubt it,I doubt Urahara will eventually emerge as an enemy,simply because his relationship with Isshin and Yoruichi.I doubt Isshin would accept to murder the SK and Yoruichi the same and raise Urahara to the status of a god.And also,it would actually be a good plot-twist,Urahara being an enemy,since he was always shown as a neutral guy,balancing his share of good things with bad things(like when he trained Ichigo and sent him to SS but didn't tell him that he implanted the Hogyoku in Rukia).

My guess would be that Urahara will maintain his neutral side,neither siding with the Shinigami,nor Quincy,nor RG.The only person Urahara will help would be Ichigo,as I see no other options for him.What I found interesting is the theory that both Urahara and Aizen devised the Hogyoku after visiting the Royal Palace,which would mean that their respective Hogyouku's might be some kind of copies of the SK.Just look at it this way : if a Hogyoku only has the power the "guide" people on the right course of action in their life,so they can reach their full potential,if two-fused Hogyoku's were able to GIVE Aizen transcendental powers,then it'd make sense if the "first/prime Hogyoku" (actually,the SK),can do both things and many other included,such as giving to the Royal Guards the Ouken,basically infusing the key within them.We also have to take into consideration the fact that the Hogyoku is a sentient being,capable of making decisions on it's own.If so,if the SK is actually a type of Hogyoku(and since we know that the Hogyoku must be fed with souls),then the SK might as well be "fed" or simply taking it's power from the souls that get transported to SS or somehow absorbing the souls/reishi within every world,but beyond it's simple existence,IF (I stress the importance of all the IF in my theory,as it is just a theory) the SK turns out to be some kind of Hogyoku,then it would mean that it "guides/controls" the "life/paths" of every soul in existence,guiding it so it turns out to the SK's liking,if you look at it this way,it makes sense for Aizen's words ("why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing?! "),controlled in the sense that their own life is not within their hands,though it may seem so,but rather all the events surrounding them and they themselves are unkowingly manipulated by the SK.

I would also like to add two other things :

-for one,we know that roughly around 101 years ago Urahara was promoted to Captain of the 12th Divison,because at the time,the current Captain was promoted to the RG;Urahara devised the Hogyoku after he became a Captain,so is it possible that he viewed the Royal Palace when the RG came to pick up Hikifune and after that he designed the hot-spring and the Hogyoku ?;

-for second,we have been shown that Aizen was feeding souls to his Hogyoku,particularly those with a reiatsu above the norm so that the Hogyoku can be "grown";then,does this also imply Urahara also has given souls to the Hogyoku ?
    Last edited by g0dzax; December 09, 2012 at 05:25 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    As I saw your post, I checked and it says Subaru means "unite".
    I wonder what it would be like if the King was named Subaru for real

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

In a way, I'm assuming the Royal Guard are also protecting the ones living in those five cities, not just the King. That's easier to comprehend that way.
    Wow it does ??
    Perhaps the RG will reflect some sort of United final attack later in the future, power ranger-esque

That's where I find it a bit silly to think there are regular people living in the royal realm.
    They have to be skilled in some ways if they exist in a more elite dimension, because if not then it's just pointless to have old, useless people living there even if they are royal families.
    Last edited by hollowdemon; December 09, 2012 at 06:32 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noname1178 View Post
    Urahara's been at the royal palace before? And how are there cities in there >_> when u die is it by chance that you get to live at the royal palace?...
    maybe they are the cities that are used in the making of the royal key, because yama said the city disappears off the face of the earth, maybe it gets transported to SP because they just float and arent on the face of the earth
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon
    That's where I find it a bit silly to think there are regular people living in the royal realm.
    They have to be skilled in some ways if they exist in a more elite dimension, because if not then it's just pointless to have old, useless people living there even if they are royal families.
    Well,we still don't know if there are even people living there.Just sayin' it.Ofc,it makes sense for people to live there,but it is possible that there are no people there,and the cities are inhabited by something,and by something I mean Shinigami/people who act as a fuel for the SK; basically,the SK would draw his power from all those within the dimension,that act as some sort of power source for him; I've always wondered how did SK came to be,how did he come into existence,and how he became such a symbolic presence in the Bleah-verse.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Well,we still don't know if there are even people living there.Just sayin' it.Ofc,it makes sense for people to live there,but it is possible that there are no people there,and the cities are inhabited by something,and by something I mean Shinigami/people who act as a fuel for the SK; basically,the SK would draw his power from all those within the dimension,that act as some sort of power source for him; I've always wondered how did SK came to be,how did he come into existence,and how he became such a symbolic presence in the Bleah-verse.
    Thats rather depressing haha. Tbh i dont think so. As for the cities they could be empty as well... Since the order of things is decided by the soul king its possible that things wernt always as they are now. So who knows maybe the realm is emptied after he came to power. And each of those cities is like a castle to each member of zero squad.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Wow it does ??
    Perhaps the RG will reflect some sort of United final attack later in the future, power ranger-esque

Wow, from SS perspective that would be cool, but for Bach & Co., it would actually be.. lame

I don't know. It would make sense if they were strong, but they are living in a separated dimension, so, it's not as if they'll be needed to fight unless something outrageous happens. Though, in a way, we can assume there may be ones who are capable of putting up a fight despite their age, although they aren't being called to the front lines as first options in a battle situation.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm,surely the soul king is not invincible,especially as the god of this manga,aizen, was confident in being able to kill him. yet,why did aizen hold a grudge against him? he and urahara just saw him thorugh the hougyoku,imo. and what about the lynchpin thing? imo,we will see him in the next chapter,but it will been explained in the next volume,when ichigo meets him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

I believe the cities are possibly actual cities used to create the "soul keys" since each royal guard is a key and it requires a city to create.

Was also wondering what if ichigo is bait to make isshin return because if he was royal guard they may want him dead and they may not be allowed to go get him if they must watch the king.

One thing for certain, 101 years ago when Hikifune became RG there was nothing going on that showed any reason for a RG to die.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo's accepted to go to the soul king because urahara told him to do what he wanted to. yet,this comes to my mind http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-18.html . I'm sure kubo will make us remember this shitty fullbringers arc,therefore ichigo will loose his powers again after defeating the quincies...

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juice88
    I believe the cities are possibly actual cities used to create the "soul keys" since each royal guard is a key and it requires a city to create.

Was also wondering what if ichigo is bait to make isshin return because if he was royal guard they may want him dead and they may not be allowed to go get him if they must watch the king.

One thing for certain, 101 years ago when Hikifune became RG there was nothing going on that showed any reason for a RG to die.
    Well now,this is interesting.I just realized that if Isshin is a Royal Guard and since we know that the Royal Guards are the Ouken,they basically are the key to enter/exit the Royal Palace,then Isshin can do it whenever he wants.And with this,Urahara gains access to the Royal Palace whenever he needs lol,he just needs to ask Isshin.Besides that,it could be possible if Isshin chose to quit the RG it would have been roughly around 101 years ago so that it coincides with Kirio's promotion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Here I post my first part of the comment for this last chapter of Bleach:
    I really liked this chapter.
    I never imaginated that the real king’s seal was inside the member of the Zero’s division, that it would their own bones.
    But if it so perhaps (almost sure) it’s for this reason that Hikifune changed her appearance so much from the time in which she was the captain of the 12th division.
    Anyways at least now we know what really wanted to do Aizen, he wanted to create his reijutsu and create one of the Zero’s division captain, or most likely as someone with their characteristics.
    He already used the Hougyoku for create new form of life, but to tell the truth I thought that he would have obliterate Karakura’s city and from its ashes, from its remains it would have appear the key that would make him go to the royal palace.

The other woman, Senshumaru Shutara says that Aizen is evil, I think that she really thinks that because she did not touched Aizen’s sword, so he don’t know his real intentions, of the fact he felt lonely.
    She even add that the Quincy are even worse, I believe that she said that for the fact that the Quincy breaks the balance between the worlds, infact it’s not a case than that was said in the first chapter of this new arc http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/480/3 (beside I believe that even in another chapter was mentioned it).

Then they speak about how is the structure of the spirit palace, and the fact that all the member of the royal guard have a palace that reside only them.
    I believe that Ichigo will met the spirit king, but before he will go to every palace of the royal guard, alone or most likely even with Byakuya, Rukia and Renji.

P.S: Can someone tell me in which chapter was mentioned the spirit key???

New Reply
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast