Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

even ginjo was aware of ichigo's family,is this the reason why kubo made him come back? http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...0-page-19.html

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Can someone tell me in which chapter was mentioned the spirit key???
    I posted the link in the previous page.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    [B]
    P.S: Can someone tell me in which chapter was mentioned the spirit key???
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v25/c223/2.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juice88 View Post
    Was also wondering what if ichigo is bait to make isshin return because if he was royal guard they may want him dead and they may not be allowed to go get him if they must watch the king.

One thing for certain, 101 years ago when Hikifune became RG there was nothing going on that showed any reason for a RG to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Besides that,it could be possible if Isshin chose to quit the RG it would have been roughly around 101 years ago so that it coincides with Kirio's promotion.

The idea of Ichigo as bait is quite interesting, I've always wondered what Kukaku meant when she said; "Uncle will be sad," http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/518/16
    If the RG and King are as holy, helpful and good as we would like to think of them to be then there would be no reason for sorrow, is there?

It brings me back to wondering why Isshin escaped to the real world in the first place, which would most likely relate back to Masaki and it must somehow involve the RG and King as well otherwise Isshin wouldn't even bother being covert from the Gotei 13 and RG this entire time.
    Plus Hikifune's promotion seems to involve a departure from one of the RG (Isshin) as well since I also feel like there isn't a death of a RG but a departure seems to make more sense instead.

Remember that even Aizen knew about Isshin and most likely Masaki as well which explained why he knew about Ichigo long before he was a shinigami and always paying close attention to him throughout that whole time as he mentioned when he was about to tell him, "You're a shinigami and a ...." Aizen most likely already knew since he was VC or even way before.

What made me wonder was when Kukaku mentioned "Next fight you'll have to join in," on the same link page above. We all assume it's against the Quincies, but I'm not too quick to jump the gun on that one, especially after Juha mentioned about your mother (Masaki) to Ichigo before he left. Most likely and hopefully they'll be on Ichigo's side, question is against who?
    All this while, Kukaku has been one of the characters who are on the same level as Urahara and Yoruichi as far as knowing more things than others and her words shouldn't be taken too lightly.

Chances of Ichigo having a big mental breakdown if there are hidden truths about the RG, King and his parents (Isshin and Masaki) which will all relate to each other and if Juha is a part of it, then it might just be enough to make him go ape-shit and decide to confront either or both Isshin and Juha for the entire truth.
    Last edited by hollowdemon; December 10, 2012 at 02:03 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just curious...
    Is that the royal key in Isshin's left arm??
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-54486-...apter-409.html

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Mabye Aizen and Urahara had the same position as this blindfolded dude? http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/99869168/19

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newskin14 View Post
    Just curious...
    Its a possibility, anyways Isshin is a important player in the entire storyline.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    The idea of Ichigo as bait is quite interesting, I've always wondered what Kukaku meant when she said; "Uncle will be sad," http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/518/16
    If the RG and King are as holy, helpful and good as we would like to think of them to be then there would be no reason for sorrow, is there?

It brings me back to wondering why Isshin escaped to the real world in the first place, which would most likely relate back to Masaki and it must somehow involve the RG and King as well otherwise Isshin wouldn't even bother being covert from the Gotei 13 and RG this entire time.
    Plus Hikifune's promotion seems to involve a departure from one of the RG (Isshin) as well since I also feel like there isn't a death of a RG but a departure seems to make more sense instead.

Remember that even Aizen knew about Isshin and most likely Masaki as well which explained why he knew about Ichigo long before he was a shinigami and always paying close attention to him throughout that whole time as he mentioned when he was about to tell him, "You're a shinigami and a ...." Aizen most likely already knew since he was VC or even way before.

What made me wonder was when Kukaku mentioned "Next fight you'll have to join in," on the same link page above. We all assume it's against the Quincies, but I'm not too quick to jump the gun on that one, especially after Juha mentioned about your mother (Masaki) to Ichigo before he left. Most likely and hopefully they'll be on Ichigo's side, question is against who?
    All this while, Kukaku has been one of the characters who are on the same level as Urahara and Yoruichi as far as knowing more things than others and her words shouldn't be taken too lightly.

Chances of Ichigo having a big mental breakdown if there are hidden truths about the RG, King and his parents (Isshin and Masaki) which will all relate to each other and if Juha is a part of it, then it might just be enough to make him go ape-shit and decide to confront either or both Isshin and Juha for the entire truth.
    It would all fall in place. Remember that the Shiba fell as a great house, this can only happen under certain conditions. High treason of a leading member would definitely fit the bill. Think about it. Isshin betrays the shinigami world by marriage to a sworn enemy, a Quincy. No matter how you look at it if he is that uncle kukaku memtions it means her house falls. Every noble out there will know of this for sure.
    Ichigo resembling Kaien has to have some ground as well. So if he and kaien are actually cousins they could look alike *lets say they both resemble their grandfather of something like it*.
    Ofc the promotion of 1 of the members of the Gotei could be linked to this as well.

Also i mentioned this long ago but the name Shiba comes from a real house in japan that existed > claimed to be descendants of the imperial bloodline of the minamotos. The house ended with the death of their leader.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiba_clan

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by <3Matsumoto<3 View Post
    Mabye Aizen and Urahara had the same position as this blindfolded dude? http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/99869168/19
    c'mon! Aizen didn't even know about a zero division at the beginning of the tbtp arc,and then he stayed in the 5th division as the vice-captain and then captain. Dunno for what concerns urahara,but it's clear that the 2of them saw him thanks to the hougyoku. Btw,that bald guy is surely a citizen of the upper dimension,that is the 5cities above gotei 13. Those inhabitants might have even been created by the king himself,as did the leader of the exequias in HM

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member epiczeroxxi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Just curious...
    I totally agree with you. In addition the scars on Isshin's arm resemble more Bald guard's ouken here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c398/16.html
    Last edited by epiczeroxxi; December 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    c'mon! Aizen didn't even know about a zero division at the beginning of the tbtp arc,and then he stayed in the 5th division as the vice-captain and then captain. Dunno for what concerns urahara,but it's clear that the 2of them saw him thanks to the hougyoku. Btw,that bald guy is surely a citizen of the upper dimension,that is the 5cities above gotei 13. Those inhabitants might have even been created by the king himself,as did the leader of the exequias in HM
    Uhh, Rudobon and his Arbol.. A bit disgusting to think there are artificial people living up there, to be honest
    But yes, there is no way Aizen and Urahara served under him at some time. It's been now mentioned that regular Shinigami aren't allowed to enter the Royal Dimension, so, it would be weird if some lowly-seated officers were allowed in.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if my post is not too long, at least compared to what I write usually, I decided to put it under spoiler tag.
    I split it in two part, in the first I wrote about Rukia and of her comparison with Inoue regarding their body, in the second instead I wrote about the two hot spring of what I believe will happen in the next chapters:

First part:

Spoiler show

Second part:
    Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just curious...
    You guys do realize that that is just a toned forearm also reffered to as "muscle" with no scars visible[for Isshin, Bonze could have some old battle scars], just lift some weights and you will see the Royal Key appear on your arm too. :P What Oshō meant is his very body IMO. Why do people take sentences so literally? I remember someone pointing that out in here when the discussion about it started.
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 10, 2012 at 02:13 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mauricio Raphael's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say that this was the funniest Bleach chapter we've read in a while
    That hot springs scene had laughing my butt off with the way Kirinji was handling Byakuya and Renij to Rukia and Kirinji's comment about peaches.
    My gosh!

Other that that, it's nice to know that the King's Key is actually embedded in the bodies of the Royal Guard.
    However, still no sign of the last Zero Division member...
    Hopefully, we'll get to see him soon.

But, the most surprising part of the chapter is the first appearance of the Soul King
    He definitely looks out of this world (well, Shinigami world)
    I agree with others that he does remind a little of Aizen when he was in his Hougyoku forms especially the eyes.

As for the future, I'm hoping that after Ichigo is healed, we'll get to see the other places that belong to each Zero Division member. Whether Ichigo will get to meet the Soul King or not, I don't know but anything can happen because I wasn't expecting to see the Soul King to appear so soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What still bugs me is...
    why rukia renji and byakuya?
    Ok, byakuya is noble...noble blood. Rukia is not. And renji is probably what the soul king would refer to as trash. Neither of them is a real danger to the Quincys (yet?), but Kenpachi is, but they didnt took him with them. If iam not mistaken, it was said that byakuya and kenpachi were near death, so what happens to him? Mr whirlpool-demon said to unohana that byakuya would have died otherwise, does that apply to kenpachi aswell since they were declared as near death in the same sentence?
    I hope we get an explanation why these 3 were taken, but not kenpachi. Even if kenpachi isnt in danger, it still doesnt explain why these three were allowed to enter. Its not like the RG had interesst in dying shinigamis before.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Uhh, Rudobon and his Arbol.. A bit disgusting to think there are artificial people living up there, to be honest
    But yes, there is no way Aizen and Urahara served under him at some time. It's been now mentioned that regular Shinigami aren't allowed to enter the Royal Dimension, so, it would be weird if some lowly-seated officers were allowed in.
    well,the king seems to be able to create life. btw, what kind of people are those,then? why are they allowed to live there? can the king really trust them? surely if they were his creations he shouldn't have any problem

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pigov View Post
    What still bugs me is...
    why rukia renji and byakuya?
    Ok, byakuya is noble...noble blood. Rukia is not. And renji is probably what the soul king would refer to as trash. Neither of them is a real danger to the Quincys (yet?), but Kenpachi is, but they didnt took him with them. If iam not mistaken, it was said that byakuya and kenpachi were near death, so what happens to him? Mr whirlpool-demon said to unohana that byakuya would have died otherwise, does that apply to kenpachi aswell since they were declared as near death in the same sentence?
    I hope we get an explanation why these 3 were taken, but not kenpachi. Even if kenpachi isnt in danger, it still doesnt explain why these three were allowed to enter. Its not like the RG had interesst in dying shinigamis before.
    Ichigo blackmail fuel obviously.

New Reply
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast