Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

    8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

    11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

    28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

    30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

    40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 286 to 294 of 294

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

  1. #286
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,962
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    to be honest,hakuteiken, the quincies didn't use their full powers either,just the opponents' bankai. when the moustache VR used the vollstanding,he could outspeed kyoraku. I guess they didn't use it for 2 reasons: 1)they were already aware of the fact they were there to slow down the gotei 13,and to steal some bankai. the next time SS will counter the medallions,but the vollstanding is needed to counter this counterattack ; 2)the other reason is that kubo didn't want to show all the last enemies' powers before the final fight
    Actually, they seemed very nervous when they couldn't steal Ichigo's Bankai. Specially Kirge, who looked like he pissed his pants. They dominated because they stole the majority of Bankais, that was their trump card. Excluding Yamajii's death, all other fights were jokes. Kenpachi, who doesn't have a Bankai, had to be shown as defeated by Juucha Bach because all other underling Quincies probably couldn't touch him. Ichigo would probably wipe the floor with all of them. But we'll see.

  2. #287
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    For all we know, Vollstandig isn't a one-shot technique like Letzt Stil, so, the question is what kept the SS from using it in this first assault? If Kirge is able to use it, it's unlikely that others aren't able to do so. Apparently, they were stalling the fights, but I cannot see their reasoning in preserving power. They could have completely annihilated the SS with a single blow for the most part and wait for just the Royal Guard in the next.
    I tend to think Bach doesn't expect Royal Guard to interfere with this battle. Otherwise, I see no reason for him to be just taking down Captain-Commander and wait for a support unit to assemble, which is presumably more powerful than Captain-Commander when their powers are combined. If that's the case, SS remains at a real disadvantage here.

    I guess, as it's the case with Bankai, Vollstandig power changes wildly from a SR to another. Even so, a VC will most likely be unable to hold ground against Vollstandig, as they will not have a Bankai to receive a power boost. Still, Urahara, Grimmjow, Isshin, Yoruichi, in short, off-somewhere else characters of this first assault can interfere (we don't know about FB or their motives yet) and make up for that lack of power.
    We will have to measure the base strength of the SR first, and that looks around Shikai level so far. That alone tells they aren't going to be screwed up, but I still tend to think they don't have as good of an advantage over SS as it looked initially.

  3. #288
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,962
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Ever since their introduction, Bankai seemed like a real problem for them. They initially showed a great deal of confidence when they stole it, whereas a panic attack when Ichigo's Zangetsu probably showed them his middle finger. Kirge in his Vollstandig form wasn't much of a threat against Ichigo in his Bankai form. I don't wanna imagine what would a Hollowfied Bankai do to him.

    They certainly made SS look like a joke, but their impression in terms of power isn't off the charts. Also, I'm guessing that Grimmjow was the one who split Kirge in half so those of you who still question his powers should think twice. Quincy's leader is the only one who seems like a problem to me. All others can be dealt with.

    Aizen's Espada were much more intimidating, is my conclusion.

  4. #289
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    So.. Aizen was about to kill Yamaji, he made an Arrancar specifically to kill Yamaji. He cut down EVERY captain from G13, he faked his death, he stabbed Hinamori without hesitation knowing her love and attachment to him, he attacked Hitsugaya, he was attacking Ichigo with intent to kill. I don't care about his intentions. His way of doing things WAS evil, just like him. It's not freakin' Makaveli. The end DOESN'T justify means. Get freakin' real. It'd be nice plottwist, but abandon hope for Aizen being very good guy.
    You're absolutely WRONG and still, he didn't really kill ANYONE. Just think, how Vegeta became an anti hero after destroying plenty of planets and brutally killing MILLIONS of people without any mercy...no one gave a damn about that.




    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Hashwald could MOP THE FLOOR with Ichigo. Kirge wasn't so weak. They can steal Bankai. They can keep up with senior captains in Shikai. They can kill someone like Byakuya with ease, while having their bankai. THEY CONQUERED HM, MOPING THE FLOOR WITH EVERY HOLLOW. G13 was hopeless. We don't know if SK can even fight. Bach has now Yamaji's bankai, Vollstandig and is personally so strong, that Ichigo couldn't lift a finger against him. Ichigo, who is already RG level, I think. Still, you think it's a joke? That's some big assumptions you have there. Btw, yes. I'm serious, and my eyes are wide open.
    ...So what? They're still not much of a challenge for the whole Soul Society and The Soul King along with his powerful Royal Guards. Here's a tip entirely for you, open your eyes more widely.

    I'm sure The Soul King and his Royal Guards are the evil ones,not Aizen.
    It just simply can't end with Bach as the last villain,admit it, he's just a puppet.

    Get ready for a big twist


    And...ALL HAIL GOD AIZEN!

  5. #290
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    So.. Aizen was about to kill Yamaji, he made an Arrancar specifically to kill Yamaji. He cut down EVERY captain from G13, he faked his death, he stabbed Hinamori without hesitation knowing her love and attachment to him, he attacked Hitsugaya, he was attacking Ichigo with intent to kill. I don't care about his intentions. His way of doing things WAS evil, just like him. It's not freakin' Makaveli. The end DOESN'T justify means. Get freakin' real. It'd be nice plottwist, but abandon hope for Aizen being very good guy.

    In addition to that, the however many souls Aizen sacrificed for his experiments.
    Yeah, Aizen is totally a good guy! -.-

  6. #291
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Yeah, Aizen is a bad guy, there's no two ways about it. How many people did he kill doing his Hollowfication experiments? We never get a number, but enough that the Shinigami of Seireitei took notice. Then there's the scores of people he himself said he sacrificed to the Hogyoku attempting to awaken it. It's not clear if "sacrifice" meant actually killing them, since Matsumoto survived the process, but it's something of a violation against those people regardless. And let's not forget the 100,000+ occupants of Karakura Town Aizen was ready to wipe off the face of the Earth, with a smile on his face. Then there's Hinamori, who he broke mentally and that's only because she survived his attempt to murder her. And his loyal subordinate Harribel, whom he also tried to murder, just to prove the point that he was mildly annoyed. Also the callous smirk on his face after Tousen died. Plus however many people died as a direct or indirect consequence of his actions; Kaien, his wife, etc. I think the only reason he didn't initiate a massacre like Juha Bach did is because he wasn't out to disrupt the Balance of Souls, whereas the Quincy seem hellbent on doing just that. But he certainly wasn't above it - had he succeeded in creating the Ouken his kill count would have exceeded the Quincy's so far.

    One might consider his motives noble, though I don't see we don't know how he was going to "improve" the world when he'd usurped the throne, but he wasn't a noble guy and he certainly wasn't pursuing his goals for anyone else's sake. The guy was a bastard. It's not just because he was on the antagonist side, it's a matter of personality. Just because Mayuri is on the protagonists' side, it doesn't make him any less of a complete monster. Just because Aizen was fighting for something doesn't mean he wasn't an evil asshole.

  7. #292
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    744
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Most likely Grimmjow is stronger now but him splitting Kirge in two isn't a big feat. Firstly it was a sneak attack and also Kirge is human and without blut, you know that he wouldn't have much durability. He likely lowered his blut vein and switch to arterie in order to kill (wound) Urahara.

    When Grimmjow does some real fighting, he'll get his praise then.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #293
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alternate Reality
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzen View Post
    ...So what? They're still not much of a challenge for the whole Soul Society and The Soul King along with his powerful Royal Guards. Here's a tip entirely for you, open your eyes more widely.
    here a tip entirely for you....open your eyes wide enough to read the manga properly and after that use good enough part of your brain to understand it ... your are another one of those whose basics concepts are so fucked up that its pointless to correct them...
    and you act cocky on top of that...

    ---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    So.. Aizen was about to kill Yamaji, he made an Arrancar specifically to kill Yamaji. He cut down EVERY captain from G13, he faked his death, he stabbed Hinamori without hesitation knowing her love and attachment to him, he attacked Hitsugaya, he was attacking Ichigo with intent to kill. I don't care about his intentions. His way of doing things WAS evil, just like him. It's not freakin' Makaveli. The end DOESN'T justify means. Get freakin' real. It'd be nice plottwist, but abandon hope for Aizen being very good guy.
    i do believe that he is bad guy...but what i suspect is that he could join shinigamis just for a common cause...that wont make him good guy but here even quincies are not bad guys...its a war where people takes sides...that does not need them to be evil or good...aizen will take soul society side this time...

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #294
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Glassjaw003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Yeah, Aizen is a bad guy, there's no two ways about it. How many people did he kill doing his Hollowfication experiments? We never get a number, but enough that the Shinigami of Seireitei took notice. Then there's the scores of people he himself said he sacrificed to the Hogyoku attempting to awaken it. It's not clear if "sacrifice" meant actually killing them, since Matsumoto survived the process, but it's something of a violation against those people regardless. And let's not forget the 100,000+ occupants of Karakura Town Aizen was ready to wipe off the face of the Earth, with a smile on his face. Then there's Hinamori, who he broke mentally and that's only because she survived his attempt to murder her. And his loyal subordinate Harribel, whom he also tried to murder, just to prove the point that he was mildly annoyed. Also the callous smirk on his face after Tousen died. Plus however many people died as a direct or indirect consequence of his actions; Kaien, his wife, etc. I think the only reason he didn't initiate a massacre like Juha Bach did is because he wasn't out to disrupt the Balance of Souls, whereas the Quincy seem hellbent on doing just that. But he certainly wasn't above it - had he succeeded in creating the Ouken his kill count would have exceeded the Quincy's so far.

    One might consider his motives noble, though I don't see we don't know how he was going to "improve" the world when he'd usurped the throne, but he wasn't a noble guy and he certainly wasn't pursuing his goals for anyone else's sake. The guy was a bastard. It's not just because he was on the antagonist side, it's a matter of personality. Just because Mayuri is on the protagonists' side, it doesn't make him any less of a complete monster. Just because Aizen was fighting for something doesn't mean he wasn't an evil asshole.
    Think about this, the people who turned hollows were also going to be killed then, ultimately turned back into humans or souls. If he absorbed them, then maybe being a part of the Hoyogku isn't all that bad. I'm not saying he was a good guy or bad guy, or that it even matters, but we just can't say it forsure with all the unknowns. So I disagree that "there's no two ways about it," because for all we know it could have all be an elaborate plan to mislead people.

    Even if he were evil, what if the SS is also wrong? What if his motives were true but actions were false; what if he meant good but the only way he could do it was through evil? I mean I see there being some sort of clique between Aizen, Isshin, Urahara, Ryuken and Yoruichi. What if he was portraying the bad guy for all this time? Is it really beyond Urahara to make this all up for a purpose? Didn't he seem to just make too many mistakes, especially regarding his throwing away of his intelligence for power? Could it have all been a plan for Ichigo's training? Maybe he was with them as a clique but decided to do it another way, and he failed.

    There are so many unknowns to make a statement that closes everything else off. Even if you are right, it seems to early to tell.
    Last edited by Glassjaw003; December 12, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts