Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

Well the Reio sure does have some weird eyes there, looks freakin creepy...
    Anyway, a normal chapter I guess, we got some explanations, but I guess next chapter is gonna be better

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like after Royal Guards happened to be such a letdown by being so uncool, everyone lowered their expectations about the King.
    It's fine every once in a while in a manga to be mistaken in a prediction, won't you say

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder where the other guard is? He just up and disappeared after they arrived to the SS. Anywho, fun and informative chapter. And as others have already stated about Rukia.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So, since Ichigo was just slightly injured and will become stronger then before thanks to this replacement therapy, with Byakuyas wounds, will he come back at full beast mode?
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Just...Wow!!!...

So, we've found out what the Ouken actually is, and we've seen a glimpse of the Spirit King (who, might I say, looks very transcentendalesque)!!! If Aizen saw the Spirit King, it's no wonder he decided to merge himself with the Hougyoko!

IMO, after reading this chapter, it seems as though Aizen and/or the Vandenreich are eventually going to be successful in infiltrating the Royal Dimension. However, I have changed my belief that Aizen is going to be the final Antagonist; I think it's going to actually be the Soul King (who'll bitch-slap a revived Butterflaizen into oblivion).

As for the similarities between Aizen and the Soul King; I think there's a simple explaination for these similarities. The first thing we know is that both Aizen and Urahara have more-than-likely seen the Soul King. From this chapter, we also know that Urahara seems to have taken ideas of technology from the Royal Dimension (the hot spring) and recreated them. We also know that both Aizen and Urahara each developed their own Hougyoko. Putting 2+2 together, I think that they both got the idea of developing the Hougyoku from an existing example in the Royal Dimension, and I think that the Hougyoko in the Royal Dimension is fused with the Soul King.

This would make sense, as we know the Hougyoko essentially guides a being to acheive its absolute potential; it could also be described as a tool that shapes beings into an optimal form. That's what caused Aizen to undergo his evolutionary changes, and what has probably also shaped all of the Shinigami (albeit at a simpler level) and the Soul King himself...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

OT

Lee.J.Baxter, that is a mighty fine pumpkin you have there.

On topic, yes I also believe the soul King is going to be trouble but since some one mentioned Urahara I can no longer drop the chance of it being him too.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

blood being sucked away by skeleton bone? Looks like a censored penis

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo loves twist so the SK being evil is definitely viable however I want more info on Juhabach before I even consider to jump ship. Unless Kubo shits on Juhabach, SK is going to really have bring it to be a better villain.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, from here on bleach fights will be at reality warping level.

SK: "I perceive the past, present and future at the same time "
    Ichigo: "My mugetsu cuts through dimensions"
    Bach: "I create stuffs out of thin air"
    Aizen: "My kurohitsugi can warp space and time"
    Orihime: "I can undo anything"
    Last edited by River_Capulet; December 05, 2012 at 09:40 AM.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanadan, you have a very good point!

Aizen's a proven major antagonist; he's proven to us that he wants to overthrow the Soul King, he sees everyone as a pawn, he could obliterate most Shinigami in the blink of an eye, and the guy's just generally BATSHIT CRAZY!!!.....but.....

Urahara's the brightest (even stated by Aizen) character we've met in Bleach, he doesn't see everyone as a pawn but instead smuggles Hougyokos and candy-bars inside of them without them knowing (O.O), he created the Technological Research Division (for which, BTW, he promoted somebody to be the leader of who's even more BATSHIT CRAZY and sadistic than Aizen!!!), he's got a Bankai that "isn't good for demonstrations" (perhaps it doesn't do anybody any favours!) and he also created a Hougyoko!!!

Oh, and he also managed to sealed Butterflaizen away!!!

I've got to say I'd be disappointed (at the moment, but that's probably because I had Aizen on the brain) if Urahara does turn out to be the final antagonist, but as you've pointed out its definitely possible!!! Also, come to think of it, Urahara and Aizen both called their creations the "Hougyoko", Aizen was aware of Urahara's Hougyoko somehow, and Urahara was the one who "sealed" Aizen away!!! Or should I say...

...Urahara and Aizen both worked TOGETHER on parts of the final Hougyoko, and Urahara tricked the Soul Society into believing that Aizen had been sealed away (similar to handcuffing him but slipping him the key, or tying him up with loose knots...you know what I mean :-P)!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    Well, from here on bleach fights will be at reality warping level. SK will be like: "I perceive the past, present and future at the same time "
    Would explain this sentence in this doublespread : " Cutting through time " haha

@Lee.J.Baxter

That reminds of Aizen's betrayal, it was so " WTFFFFFFFF ", I mean who knows... I recall Ginjo saying to Ichigo too something like " Do you think you know everything about this man ? "

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

TBH, Urahara being the final antagonist would kinda make sense; you've got the right-hand man, Aizen, who does the dirty work and needs to reveal himself as an antagonist, then you've got the boss, Urahara, who mainly keeps his hands clean and doesn't reveal his true nature until he's stuck his Zanpakutou (with an insane Bankai) into the Soul King and obliterated the Hougyoko fused with him (after bitch-stomping the right-hand man of course).

It may seem like a repeat of Aizen's betrayal on the surface, but its not quite...first of all Urahara has established himself as a major and fairly trustworthy protagonist; Aizen was, at most, a mild aquaintence at best when he revealed his true nature, whereas if Urahara did the same it's more like a best friend sticking the knife in!!! Secondly, Aizen had his reasons for his betrayal; he refused to be subjugated by the Soul King. On the other hand, Urahara seems to be a bit quirky under the surface; if he turned out to be the main antagonist, it would probably be because he's pure captain crazy!!! It would be interesting to see Urahara adopt a volatile nature as has been slightly hinted at throughout the manga; one minute he's all pally-pally, the next minute he's aiming for your throat to slice your head off!!!

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Wheyhey! I'm no longer a Jr.!!!
    Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    So, we've found out what the Ouken actually is, and we've seen a glimpse of the Spirit King (who, might I say, looks very transcentendalesque)!!! If Aizen saw the Spirit King, it's no wonder he decided to merge himself with the Hougyoko!
    Maybe he did see the SK...

The SK reminded me of Aizen the very moment when I saw him. Even more so, the place he emerged from reminded me of a cocoon. But maybe it's just because I read World Embryo recently
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol at Rukia's butt floating!!
    I think Bleach wins this week just because of that panel.

So funny!!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a very good chapter, we finally got to see the Soul King and it indeed doesn't look like a shinigami. I guess turning Royal Guards into keys requires some sort of hogyoku-like powers. The humor at the spring was really enjoyable, Sentouki must be related to Jiraiya judging by the way he left Rukia in the pool. We know that Urahara saw RD at one point, I guess it may have something to do with Yoruichi and her being the head of a noble clan. Now they brought Byakuya (who is another noble), his VC and his sister to heal them. In that case I wonder if Aizen has some sort of connection with noble families, how else could he go to RD in the first place?

New Reply
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast