Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

My guess is that Urahara created the Hogyoku based on his experiences when he visited the Royal Palace.

I mean, the only two people who managed to create a Hogyoku were Urahara and Aizen, who had seen the King before.

Maybe the King is something like a living Hogyoku. Maybe he eats souls for breakfast, after all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

what i fond interesting is what baldy said here about Ichigo not being "a simple shinigami", maybe they know more crucial details about him/isshin
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So each of the Royal Guards gets a city. What exactly is in these cities? Funny chapter. Nice to know that we might actually meet the SK, he isn't shaping up to be what I expected.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

It's nice to see the readers reasonabily happy for once

5. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    what i fond interesting is what baldy said here about Ichigo not being "a simple shinigami", maybe they know more crucial details about him/isshin
    But it's not just that...his entire history with SS is unusual...he managed to surpass the limits of a simple shinigami then saved SS...the Royal Guard knows what Aizen attempted some I'm sure they know what Ichigo did as well...

And I'm sure they know about the Quincy heritage as well...

Now the following idea could be wishful thinking or fanboy thinking from my part, but the statement that "Aizen is evil" seemed forced to me...Ichigo showed some doubts, perhaps understanding of what Aizen was really like, and he did express those at the end of Regicide...

For the Royal Guard to declare him as evil, really smacks me of an attempt to eradicate Ichigo's doubts and to make him see things from their POV...

Of course Aizen is indeed a bad fellow, but he is not pitch black...he has his moments throughout the manga where shades are gray are let into his personality...of course the most important being the moment where he is sealed and Ichigo's "understanding"...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Isshin was a member of Royal Guard 100%. He is just the same type of character, totally focussed when he must, badass, but normally just a moron/idiot. I really like that Hot Spring Demon Guy.

2. Too bad Yama died. I would love to see a flashback of him interacting with Zero Division. He must hate them.

3. I also expected Soul King to be something like a little child, which has to be protected. That guy/thing looks like he could shred apart the whole Zero Division - otherwise it sounds a bit strange that he is introduced to us by waking up.

4. About the plot: So I guess Ichigo will travel around the 5 castles, doing a bit Sightseeing.
    He get's healed up where he is right now. Then he'll head up to that creepy woman with 6 arms and gets Tensa Zangetsu fixed, Kirio Hikifune might... feed him. And baldy guy will do the talking and give us some major revelations.
    Leaves only one thing left:
    What's with the Fifth member of Zero Division?? Again we saw 4 of them this chapter, but not him. Damn you, Kubo! This is also some kind of Cliffhanger to me! He so suddenly introduced the 5 members of Zero Division, now we also get to see Soul King... but that Sunglasses guy just remains a secret. Did he stay behind in Soul Society? Or is he just even more crazy than any of them together?

5. Zero Division seems to be totally aware of everything that happened. I just waited for them to say "Of course we could have beaten Aizen easily, but it was your business"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

A child emperor is so overused in recent media, Kubo dodged a bullet by making him creepy/aizen like. He doesn't have to be a child to have the need of protection. By being king, he has the entitlement of being protected, that's how this seemingly works with 'every' other human reign too.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia has really a nice butt.
    LOL, loved this chapter and Kirinji is the best in terms of humour.
    It was nice to see a reference to Aizen's failed plot; now that we have seen the Rei'o, I'm curious to know why Aizen hated him.
    And about the Rei'o, He's surely TRASCENEDENTAL.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm glad that bleach 519 was better than naruto and this is epic
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raderack's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

why for me the soul king appear to be a vasto lord,with those eyes and that weird appearance..
    Im learning/training/ about cleaning. So if you have any tips let me known. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Why does Bleach suck every week man?!?! ...JUST KIDDING!

I acutally liked this chapter quite a lot. It explained a few things about the past and rose up some mysteries that make me interested again (despite the Fullbringers ... ok let's not go there).
    And great humor, toying around with Byakuya and friends like that was pretty funny.

Also Rukia's butt :3
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really satisfied entirely,Kubo managed to show the soul king to tempt us,but it wasn't overwhelming... The healer's power doesn't seem his own power,and the chapter was too slowed down...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

wow great chapter-
    First off- I love the explanation we got on the key- Bones of the zero division!! wow.
    Also- The hot spring action was uber sweet.
    RRukia has a great heart shaped bum. lol- that was awesome!!!

Also I like the explanation of the healing spring-
    Then totally awesome and unexpected- We SEE THE SOUL KING!!! what is up with the dudes eyes!? Why is he awake!?
    By saying he is awake- normally hes asleep?

I am very interested to find out if ichigo will have to go from city to city before entering the high palace. JUST a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT chapter!!!!

My only complaint is that the chapter is Toooo short. I would have loved a double issue here.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    For some reason I was expecting a cute, cheery, psychotic little kid. Oh well.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Soul King - I was honestly expecting a troll, for the King to be some small noisy kid or something and be really clingy to Ichigo. Looks like Kubo is going down the serious route instead, this looks really good. I wonder how his (its?) personality is. Maybe the SK is more fun and noisy that he looks. Looks like he's resting in some form of energy field too.
    Quite a lot of people were.

It seems quite obvious now that Urahara was at the Royal Dimension. Doing what? Nobody knows. Seeing the king's appearence it might be related to the Hougyoku (that thing just won't leave the story easily).

About the King - Dude looks really badass. It seems that he can create life, if not create, mold it. The fact that the dude is the "lynchpin" and that he can work on souls in some way leads me to believe that he's the one responsible for keeping the balance of souls and maybe his existence is connected to it.

He Who Creates All Life - To assume that souls are redistributed between Soul Society and Human World, and that this distribution keeps the existence on check, is to assume that there's is a limited number of souls being brought back and forth between the worlds. Human population have been growing like hell in the last 200-300 years, wouldn't that make the human world kinda of 'heavy'? Here: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/492/9

Not only that, Soul Society doesn't seem to have 6 to 7 billion of souls (but we can't be sure, we don't know how much people each district has), assuming that what matters is the quantity of souls and not that each soul has a "weight" of its own we come to 2 problems. How the hell new souls begin to exist? And what the hell pulls the 'weightless' Soul Society to the point of equilibrium?

"Him" - Yep, I think it is the strange guy we saw today. He creates new souls and adds them to the cycle and somehow makes Soul Society's weight equivalent to that of the Human World. In the beginning of the post I've said that somehow his existence is related to this, the fact that Quincies are destroying souls e disturbing the balance is putting stress on the King, to the point where he will be no longer able to work and everything will collapse "Aizen is evil... but those Quincies are much more".

Finally - Even if Aizen was strong enough to kill the King, he probably wouldn't have the abilities to do his job, there is a reason for Aizen hating that guy so much, it can be some kinda of wicked secret, things we might not even have a clue now, maybe Aizen thought of himself being able to be a better King without knowing it's full role. The fact that the King is the lynchpin doesn't make him a good guy, he might be a necessary evil, he might be rotten to the core, but things won't work out without him.
    Last edited by Fomano; December 05, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like there will be a good while to go befor ethe end of this manga. Soul King looks pretty awesome. He doesn't resemble any race in my opinion. I wonder what he would be considered by everyone else. I also wonder if he has a name. I bet he can probably kick some major ass. However, it's possible that he may not be strong at all. Aizen did plan to kill him and become soul king. Was Soul King something you could ever really become or did you just have to be the person from the beginning? Is it a position that could be passed on by some ritual of killing the current king? Would Aizen really have been strong enough to kill such a being? Shouldn't the soul king be impervious to abilities of beings he likely created somehow?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

New Reply
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast