Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: The best part of the chapter is...

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Introduction of Royal Realm

8 6.84%
  • Explanation of King's Key

11 9.40%
  • Humor during Healing Therapy

28 23.93%
  • Rukia Fan Service

30 25.64%
  • Soul King's Appearance

40 34.19%
New Reply
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 519 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 519 Discussion / 520 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    where does he ask that?
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/511/2

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea there and Sasakibe fought with him around that time...no before that he have the x on his face on that page when he fought Ssa he had one only..
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/504/9

So ppl overestimate the age of the trio... I wonder if Byakuya's gramps will shown up lol.. I think retired shinigami and choosen ones live in the spirit king's realm.. 5 cities mid platforms , (a palace floating high ) and we saw a base too with a city or more (?). Sadly this is a lets kill the time method atm... Ichigo will be "tested" by all of them.. before getting to the palace ,but I have a feeling VR will attack before he meets him or at that time... Similar attack to the one what were at the start of this arc.. Kubo will just show what this king can do..
    Last edited by Don Davido; December 06, 2012 at 04:27 PM.
    "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." -Salvador Dali

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive been thinking about the special technique that can only be found in the SP, what if its not a technique but the SK reforging Zangetsu and that is the process that produces an RG member (because the zan is based on the wielder's soul and if you change that then the wielder will also have to change appearance/power)

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

i bet renji would be p1$$ed if he found out that ichi saw rukia's ar$e
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im sorry but soul king looks like aizen fused with hogyoku

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is very possible that Urahara could be the bad guy. I immediately started suspecting this ever since he sneaked into Ryuken's training grounds to alert Ishida that Ichigo was going to Hueco Mundo. This could be how Urahara may have seen the Soul King. He probably knows how to jump to the royal dimension. We've seen he can open gates to Soul Society (even when banned from there), Hueco Mundo, and Ryukens Training grounds (even Ryuken was surprised, given he's a highly intellectual individual ), so it wouldn't surprise me if he managed to see the Soul King this way.

The funniest part in this chapter for me was the ginormous bamboo fountain making noise. hah.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Asmodan
    Even if you have only 5 post, something significant is as always welcome here so never be afraid to contribute.
    Last edited by cracker; December 06, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShadyInversion's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think we're gonna see Soul King as the final opponent in BLEACH. It looked almost as if he was sealed within his sleeping chambers. Perhaps his reatsu is that obscene? I think if Urahara's right Soul King is the stabilizing force of the Soul Society, Human realm, and possibly Hueco Mundo.

If the Quincy kill enough humans it interfere's with the Soul King's duties and worlds will literally collide.

My problem is why didn't Aizen just wait for visitation rights or a promotion. He seemed to be in good standing as a captain until he faked his death, stabbed Momo, and ran off in spectacular fashion.

Aizen HAD to know what a longshot his plan was defeating the Gotei 13, Squad 0, and Soul King.

This implies AIZEN WAS ON A TIMELINE. Something motivated him to risk everything to kill Soul King. Aizen is not usually a reckless character by nature (until he traded sanity for power with the Hougyoku). I hope whatever ended up motivating Aizen to strike is important. I couldn't be more hyped to find out.

My original theories of why Aizen hates "that thing" the Soul King:

Soul King is some kind of hollow that ate his little sister alive in front of him.

Soul King ordered the extermination of the Quincy and little Quincy Aizen died as a child and escaped to become a lonely little sociopath shinigami who hates SS and has a penchant for stylish white clothes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont kknow if its been stated already but maybe the power of the Ouken is why the 0 squad are so powerful ? Just an interesting possibility i just thought of. Well goodnight folks, im out for the night.
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vizardichigo View Post
    I dont kknow if its been stated already but maybe the power of the Ouken is why the 0 squad are so powerful ? Just an interesting possibility i just thought of. Well goodnight folks, im out for the night.
    I'm curious what the selection process for 0 squad members is. We already know that the healing guy trained Unohana and apparently is much more effective at it (which says a lot). I wonder if they've all surpassed the shinigami like Ichigo did when he fought Aizen. Lastly I think one of the things Ichigo will gain is a way to keep FGT without losing his power. This is all just conjecture though. Its annoying that we haven't seen Ichigo's soul world, but hopefully the process will bring it up sometime soon. I imagine his new sword will be incredible, with his Quincy powers now awakening. Ichigo now has power from Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, and Fullbringer. If reforging his blade somehow molds from all those powers, we're talking epic. Remember Zangetsu was unlocked by Ichigo when he was just a shinigami with some Hollow influence, now he has everything under the sun. Anyways, just rambling.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

St. Nick 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Santa Claus's Avatar
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi my fellow avid Bleach readers, please join us in Secret Santa! It's a community event designed to celebrate Christmas while bringing the community of MH together!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so.....Urahara's seeming obsession with upgrading Gigais....this comes to mind when considering what they were saying about their bodies being the keys.....something maybe worth noting

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    so.....Urahara's seeming obsession with upgrading Gigais....this comes to mind when considering what they were saying about their bodies being the keys.....something maybe worth noting
    Seems we may get some information about Urahara mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeee?

But wait, its Kubo.

Incoming troll detected.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    im sorry but soul king looks like aizen fused with hogyoku
    that's the same thong i said in my last post, well aizen were trying to replaced the soul king so aizen were try to created the key and he was trying to created himself kind of like the soul king so that's why he fused himself with the hogyoku, it will give aizen a power and look as the soul king and that will able him to take his place after aizen was going to kill him..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

What if that "contract" or arrangement Urahara made with Grimmjow is to fight for him? God knows what this dude is up to....

For all we know this could be a part 2 of the true agenda like the X-cutioners did to Ichigo, train him make him stronger to only find out he's being used for the wrong purpose by the RG. We still don't know what happened to Isshin and why he decided to hide in the real world. Isshin might be one of the first ones to know SS and RG's true agenda, we haven't seen him since the X-cutioners arc with Urahara and most likely he had no other option than to cooperate with Urahara to retrieve his power and Ichigo's if that was the case.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Hi my fellow avid Bleach readers, please join us in Secret Santa! It's a community event designed to celebrate Christmas while bringing the community of MH together!
    Even the almighty Santa goes off topic every once in a while

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    that's the same thong i said in my last post, well aizen were trying to replaced the soul king so aizen were try to created the key and he was trying to created himself kind of like the soul king so that's why he fused himself with the hogyoku, it will give aizen a power and look as the soul king and that will able him to take his place after aizen was going to kill him..
    If Aizen was going to replace the Soul King, he could well be the next linchpin Urahara was talking about, though.
    I wonder why Urahara didn't trust Aizen for that role.

New Reply
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast