Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

7 6.36%
  • 2] Average

11 10.00%
  • 3] Good

37 33.64%
  • 4] Great

40 36.36%
  • 5] Epic

15 13.64%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 691 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

a new moria? mpf,now that cc has absorbed shinokuni,he will become more dangerous,but things have to end,unless oda i splanning to make this a great fight,although I hope he will not. rufy's elephant guns are already too known,maybe a red hawk wouldn't be minded...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kg21tmac1 View Post
    About that, if it was just a little bit higher..........oops did i think that out loud

Those sketching is truly a work of art. Oda once again has gone beyond expectations. Question though, who is the chick in between garp and saul? And Vergo looks like Kohza from alabasta arc hahahaha Sorry i mixed vergo up with the dude next to bellemere my bad people

On another side note: you know that we are all true one piece fans where we can name most of these guys...... is something wrong with that? LOL
    I think it's Tsuru.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    this what annoys me about this manga....law cutting vergo in half last week was epic but the fact that vego isnt dead and law is not going to finish bim off is bs. all that talk telling Joker about losimg his right hand man is garbage. NO ONE EVER DIES IN THIS MANGA. never any sense of danger because everyone survives. fodder doesnt count. watch...i bet monet and even the yeti cool brothers will still be alive. no danger ever. law just leaves vergo alive...lol. pure bs. also CC losoks just like moriah from tje thriller bark arc. thats a recycled concept just ready for this arc to be over with. only thing about this chapter that saved it was usopp showing some stones
    Law said the room was about to explode/be blown away and left Vergo attached to the railings with no method of getting out. It doesn't really matter anyways, we've gone through nearly 700 chapters of characters rarely dieing unless they are fodder or in flashbacks, so I really see no point in complaining about it now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ledoke's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

On that picture, is the guy with afro on the right of Brook's head Andre from Whitebeard's pirate alliance? Also lol at the guy on the right of Strawberry, he looks like a potential candidate for Franky's father XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

My thinking on the last page : "this gonna hurt .............a lot".

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    I think it's Tsuru.
    good call bro and one piece wiki did not waste any time of putting that information about her.
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Tsuru

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

That spread page is really awesome, every relevant marine is there like T-bone, Nezumi, the vice-admirals who attack Ohara, even Drake and Vergo is in there; really awesome. Who dares to make a list?

Plus someone has found Pandaman on the picture?
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Kokuryuu; December 05, 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad day when the chapter discussion fails in comparison to the color spread and a huge game of "guess who" with the marines...

thoughts on the Chapter;
    Why can't I Just get to see Luffy finish CC...so done with it...
    Usopp, super proud of you dude.

Franky? Kinemon? Brook?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was alright, we're moving forward and closer to a resolution with all of this. In the color spread Garp looks like he was a pretty wild man back in his day and I swear Kizaru looks like a total hippie, its a good thing Oda never draws him smoking anything. lol Also whose the dude with the scar and glasses next to Bell-mere? Looks almost identical to how Oda drew Tashigi while she was in Smoker's body.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I find Garp looking so boss as a kid and an adult

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Very disappointed in Luffy right now that he can't take down CC after all he gave him. You could make an argument for Hodi Jones that he was on energy steroids which greatly increased his resistance but what the hell is the explanation for CC? I bet New World pirates of the higher echelon will take him out with one punch but here we have Luffy not getting it done. If this is the best Luffy can do after the timeskip I am very disappointed.

On the bright of the chapter Law was badass cutting Virgo's face in two and we got a nice ass shot of Tashigi.
    To be honest, it doesn't bother me that much because I believe if Oda made CC a one shot kill, it would not be very exciting for the build up. One shotting should only be reserved for fodder people but since CC is the main villian of this arc, Oda has to give CC some credit. He will fall certainly in the next chapter with two elephant guns in his face.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Chapter was alright, we're moving forward and closer to a resolution with all of this. In the color spread Garp looks like he was a pretty wild man back in his day and I swear Kizaru looks like a total hippie, its a good thing Oda never draws him smoking anything. lol Also whose the dude with the scar and glasses next to Bell-mere? Looks almost identical to how Oda drew Tashigi while she was in Smoker's body.
    That's VA Cancer if I recall right, the one below T-Bone (at the right with the scar on his face) is VA Mozambia, the one who is below the giant with the two teeth is VA Stainless

Rear Admiral Sicily is below VA Strawberry

Even the bear guy and the one who is in his right (the one who were summoned by Moria during the war) were shown in the doublespread
    Last edited by Zehahaha; December 05, 2012 at 03:21 PM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobop View Post
    Fuck Mangapanda, the best part of the chapter was taken out.

Look at this awesome colorspread (freaking huge):
    http://imageshack.us/a/img145/2906/coldr.jpg
    Thanks mate, it makes an awesome Facebook cover

I had a hard time finding Momonga, but then he just popped out right.

I'm kinda disappointed that Vergo was incapacitated that easilly, but then it's how One Piece works and I like it. If a character has a hax devil fruit, there's only so much you can do against it. But still, Vergo seems weirdly relaxed, considering his situation. Is it because he can take care of his situation himself or he expects help soon (Buffalo and Baby 5)?

Some of us specualted that Dofla could have some connection with the top of WG, a possibility that he's even Tenryuubito or a son of one of Gorosei. All because of his influence and connections, not to mention that he seems to be the most trusted Shichibukai. Not sure if we were on the right track then, but I think the possibility grew after what Vergo said.
    Last edited by Razh; December 05, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Thanks mate, it makes an awesome Facebook cover

I had a hard time finding Momonga, but then he just popped out right.

I'm kinda disappointed that Vergo was incapacitated that easilly, but then it's how One Piece works and I like it. If a character has a hax devil fruit, there's only so much you can do against it. But still, Vergo seems weirdly relaxed, considering his situation. Is it because he can take care of his situation himself or he expects help soon (Buffalo and Baby 5)?

Some of us specualted that Dofla could have some connection with the, a possibility that he's even Tenryuubito or a son of one of Gorosei. All because of his influence and connections, not to mention that he seems to be the most trusted Shichibukai. Not sure if we were on the right track then, but I think the possibility grew after what Vergo said.
    That is indeed quite interesting! I never thought of Doflamingo to be a former tenryuubito or one of the son of the gorosei. That will certainly add a twist to the story and possibly for the WG to hate Luffy even more for bringing down one of their sons or royalty. But, as i mentioned earlier, this chapter gives off that Law will be the one who will fight Doflamingo. Obviously, it is pure speculation and oda can surprise us and can take this anywhere he wants.

Moreover, Thanks Zehahaha for naming some of those marines. i knew most of them but i had to think long and hard who they were hahaha.

The guy in the far left corner, is the one with the rust DF that rusted Zoro's sword back in Enies lobby/water 7 arc

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    That's VA Cancer if I recall right, the one below T-Bone (at the right with the scar on his face) is VA Mozambia, the one who is below the giant with the two teeth is VA Stainless

Rear Admiral Sicily is below VA Strawberry

Even the bear guy and the one who is in his right (the one who were summoned by Moria during the war) were shown in the doublespread
    Oh yeah it is him, he just looked so much like Tashigi in Smoker's body. Also i'm guessing that not all of these younger portraits of the Marines take place at the same point in time. Some of these Marines would have only been children back when Garp was that young. Regardless its still nice to see.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dante Tesla's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    About that, if it was just a little bit higher..........oops did i think that out loud

Those sketching is truly a work of art. Oda once again has gone beyond expectations. Question though, who is the chick in between garp and saul? And Vergo looks like Kohza from alabasta arc hahahaha Sorry i mixed vergo up with the dude next to bellemere my bad people
    I think she is this http:www.mangastream.to/one-piece-chapter-234-page-2.html
    So my Prediction are Ussop gets the room for his and show the rest of the mugiwaras the way out, and he somehow need to get seastone handcuffs to put cesair in hostage.
    Naturally will Luffy beat Cesair with his armament Bazoka!!!
    Last edited by Dante Tesla; December 05, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast