Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

7 6.36%
  • 2] Average

11 10.00%
  • 3] Good

37 33.64%
  • 4] Great

40 36.36%
  • 5] Epic

15 13.64%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 691 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by moonster x View Post
    Are you sure? or you just kidding rite? not see any resemblances at their scar at all...
    Even if he had a fork in his cheek i would be saying the same.

Btw, Oda makes mistakes sometimes, i noticed one in this chapter.

D on the pinky and it's supposed to be on his thumb like this:

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member moonster x's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post

yup.. nobody perfect and sometime make a mistake, but about the death word on his hand, i am pretty sure the one on his right hand are different than his left hand... your point doesn't make sense at all... that drawing are awesome to me... not a joke at all.. he even remember to put Nezumi, Fullbody and Morgan...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

My predictions for next week:

Luffy's attack has sent CC flying out of the island, like it did for Buggy and Wapol
    Law is very upset since it disrupt the plan
    The gaz went with CC
    The 2 reinforcement sent by DD are subdued in seconds and there ship is taken over by the marines.
    My One Piece Predictions

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/14352127/9 vergo is all cut, in the page after, Vergo seems to have got a "yoke" (dunno if it's the right word to explain when someone is blocked,with just head and hands outside. but it's strange: shouldn't he be able to move nonetheless? kinemon could. such a haki user should be able to move his hands till they reach the other parts of the body,and put them together.
    also, is vergo's sentence "how am i going to eat tomorrow's breakfast?" an idiom? or does it just mean he is still not caring much about the situation?
    It's a cartoon so you shouldn't take this so seriously.It fits the plot well and it serves him well to die there.I would mind if he starts moving his body while he is caught by the flame though
    Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    But, why to use again elephant gun + armament haki against Caesar if he dodged it before, even when it was a susprising hit, when Luffy enter R building. If Caesar is now faster than 2 chapters ago, maybe that technique could work, we dont know... Anyway his tears seems to mean that, no matter what, he's over.

Caesar looks now big and slow, which contradicts what he says about his now faster reactions.
    Well he is way bigger then he used to be so that kind of makes him a easier target than before and i doubt he has room left to maneuver.He is done for.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kohza is not a marine so if it is not a joke it doesn't make sense. And yes Oda makes mistakes, it will be probably corrected in the tankobon

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

As moonster said, that's just his left hand. Words are read from left to right, right? Why would "DEATH" be spelled backwards on his other hand?

And yes, there are quite a few honest mistakes in One Piece, but I don't know how Oda could accidentaly draw an Alabasta rebel among like 60 MARINES. He reminds a little about Kohza, maybe, but that's it.
    Last edited by Razh; December 07, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's written backwards on some panels. But Law's DEATH letters are probably where Oda has been the most inconsistent. Though he could probably says that Law used his power to change the order as an excuse :-)

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't he just have DEATH written on both hands, both readable when made a fist, when the palm is facing down? Need any evidence?
    , and , both hands, like nearly always. :P

Yeah Oda made mistakes in the past, nobody is unfailable, at least he get's them fixed for the tankobons.

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Not everyone must be a fan of where is charlie ?
    No everyone does nag like he does.
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 07, 2012 at 09:40 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ey guys, here a list of the 100 marines drawn by Oda in the color spread. Some of them are still to be identifiied.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

the thing about law power is that. who ever can put vergo back together. it like noting happen to vergo.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is if he takes his heart with him, Vergo will be his bitch once he's in one piece XD again. Wouldn't it be crazy if Law used some hearts to slave a couple of pirate crews for an attack on the yonkou?
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 07, 2012 at 06:30 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I'm looking forward to/predicting for the next chapter:

There is the very Real Fact that at SOME POINT IN TIME, LAW SLICED UP KINEMON....i'm interested to see the dynamic this will bring to the group. i clearly remember, when Luffy and Law were discussing their alliance, Law telling Luffy to deal with the Samurai. WHY? what did Kinemon do to be sliced up? did Law simply slice him up because he was a father looking for his child? Because he was tress passing on the island? because he tried to fight Law? or is there more to do with it(some kind of National discrimination against Wano country?)

Also, in the Fishman Island arc, the story closely related to the real world work of MLK and Malcom X(Queen Otohime,Fisher Tiger) and the Racism they faced. Oda has this ability to tell a story about Human History while also continuing the plot of One Piece...I've been thinking about this....and I'm just gonna toss out some idea's I've had...
    CC is highly focused on MILITARY DOMINANCE, He justifies his actions through out the story as a greater good for the Dominance of the WG. He often Refers to his ability to get as many test subjects as he likes while also emphasizing the secret nature of his research. There was a experiment in the past that Wiped out the Whole island, this was later released in a second massive attack on PH that we are currently witnessing as a PUBLIC SHOWING to the world. As it currently Stands, there are TWO COUNTRIES Interested in the Weapon that CC is attempting to sell.
    This to meet is vary similar, to the History We Know of the ATOMIC BOMB. The A-bomb was developed by America as a show of MILITARY DOMINANCE during WWII to intimidate Japan, Germany, and Italy into surrender, giving America total Dominance. While America was able to supply as many test subjects as needed(rats) during the the development of the A-bomb, the secret nature of this plan was known as the Manhattan Project. In the Initial Test of the A-bomb, it was detonated in the desert of Arizona-a bare-lifeless area....after this initial test the bomb was reworked(shinokuni-just gas vs having DF-then gas, just go with it)...the second set of test occurred on a little known island chain-the Bikini islands...this is a location where the inhabitants and military personal both were victims of Nuclear radition. This was also a PUBLIC DISPLAY of the power that the bomb had. After the actual use of the bomb on Japan(where people were left as standing scorched bodys, similar to shinokuni's effects), the TWO COUNTRIES that were attempting to control(purchase-for my theories purpose) this Power were AMERICA and the U.S.S.R.......

i know it isn't a polished gem, but i'm pretty sure I made my point.
    Last edited by StrawHat 13; December 07, 2012 at 02:16 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It isn't Kohza, it's this guy: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Cancer.
    Someone already posted a list in this thread a page or two back.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Doesn't he just have DEATH written on both hands, both readable when made a fist, when the palm is facing down? Need any evidence?
    Spoiler show
    , both hands, like nearly always. :P

Yeah Oda made mistakes in the past, nobody is unfailable, at least he get's them fixed for the tankobons.
    Interesting. It fits here in Punk Hazard, i started that because i remembered when some user said his thumbs touched he makes the electroshock like a desfibrillator. So his D has to be in his thumb to do it.

Crocodile's hook is his biggest fail to me, how to forget something very particular of Sir Alligator

And no one here understand my point of what i'm arguing is the sketch of his characters, not the colorspread and even some thinks i'm joking because is a really bad thing this matter on a Mangaka... such a pity

About the bad thing a Mangaka is not originally creating his characters... i'm kidding xd

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

And no one here understand my point of what i'm arguing is the sketch of his characters, not the colorspread and even some thinks i'm joking because is a really bad thing this matter on a Mangaka... such a pity

About the bad thing a Mangaka is not originally creating his characters... i'm kidding xd
    I'm sorry but your English is not very clear so it's indeed difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast