Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

7 6.36%
  • 2] Average

11 10.00%
  • 3] Good

37 33.64%
  • 4] Great

40 36.36%
  • 5] Epic

15 13.64%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 691 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

the color spread was the best part about this chapter. i wonder if the 2 new admirals were on here? i really hope oda gives us an arc in the past when roger and garp were younger

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    the color spread was the best part about this chapter. i wonder if the 2 new admirals were on here? i really hope oda gives us an arc in the past when roger and garp were younger
    Two new admirals... Probably some VA who got promoted... Onigumo perhaps ? And Doberman ? They seem to share the same ideology as Akainu, would be great buddies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is too much like Moria. It would've been more fitting if CC's suboordinates did him in, but at least Luffy gets to defeat CC with an over the top attack. Law really did a number on Vergo. Vergo's fused with the railing and the place is going to blow, so no need to finish him off, he's screwed. If anything, finishing him off would ve been a nicer way to go. I can't even imagine what CC's face is going to look like next week.....

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Two new admirals... Probably some VA who got promoted... Onigumo perhaps ? And Doberman ? They seem to share the same ideology as Akainu, would be great buddies
    I know you're aware of the fact that it's not given that admirals have to be three. However, to stick into this theory, or just to follow the story plot as it was given so far.. ( we had 3 admirals although there could be less or more of them - if, of course, they are strong enough) IMO.
    If Onigumo is the guy with spider-like hands growing from his neck, or whatever body part it was, holding swords, then I agree.
    However, instead of Doberman, who I don't like that much, I'd see Momonga as an Admiral.
    We know he has no Devil Fruit, apart from Doberman (It's safe to suppose that he has Zoan Fruit, Doberman type) and Onigumo, who prolly has spider fruit or something modificating the body, guess the spider is more convenient. Back to Momonga, he seems to be the most cool Vice Admiral in my eyes, I could kinda say I've got a thing for him. (Nothing sexual )

About the Doflamingo thingy... so you guys say he could be closely connected to Gorosei? Or a Tenryubito? That's quite quaint thing, folks. I guess Luffy's bounty could rise up to 600m, after beating the shit outta Doflamingo ( In case he's connected to those big shots).

Vergo should get saved SOMEHOW. I wish this living puzzle would get solved and at Dressrosa, or elsewhere where the fight of Strawhats and Doflamingo's crew will take place, Sanji would have a re-match with Vergo. I have faith in Sanji, bet if he went all out, he would manage to beat Vergo, even if he would get on the verge of death.

Your opinions? Looking forward to read 'em.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter indeed

Lol i can't believe Law did that to Vergo . That was the best way to deal with him actually , that's why i gotta love Law for doing that . Totally humiliating Wait till DoFlamingo finds out about this

Another thing that i liked in this chap was Usopp's speech about Luffy . I'm so glad to see that this timeskip just bound the SH's more than ever . Makes me so proud of them And Luffy was amazing , i just like his angry face . CC's gonna be blown in thin air next chap . Since Luffy kicked his ass so bad last chap his face looks so damn funny . It's just asking for a better beating

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Great chapter indeed
    Lol i can't believe Law did that to Vergo . That was the best way to deal with him actually , that's why i gotta love Law for doing that . Totally humiliating Wait till DoFlamingo finds out about this
    He already knows. He had a miniature Den Den Mushi watching the whole thing. Check out the previous chapter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Really curious what CC is going to look like without his gas gas fruit powers once they put the seastone cuffs on him...bet he is skinny, feeble, and abstractly shaped(big head little body). i agree with the idea of DD being highly connected in the WG...which reminds me of after the war, when he was attempting to kill Moria, and Moria asked if the Gourusei sent the order to kill him and DD said "no, Higher up".....who's HIGHER then the gourusei?....Kong?....i thought they were the Head of everything WG....either way this is good support for the "high" connectiong DD has...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular chapter, just to conclude the previous one.

Excelent colorspread, by far one of the best in the series. The last favorite of mine was Venture in Water Seven, with the giraffe in the background.

Usopp made me this chapter, he's truly a man that has a debt to pay and this is the first step to be a honorable man. I hope he soon will make achievements as mastering Haki to enhace all his weapons and to prevent positions to shoot in the correct one, something like "super homing".

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

- I like Ussop speech, mainly because of the line: “He puts his absolute faith in us”. (According to One Piece definition of strength,) that’s why Luffy is the strongest one: he has no doubts.

- I like to know there are two nations interested in Shinokuni, since they could be coming to PH right now, wow! I suppose it depends on how much those nations have been able to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I wonder what will happen once CC is KO. The shinokuni gas shall spread. Won't Luffy, Brownbeard and Momo be in trouble then ? Also I'm not sure what Usopp can do from the control panel since the gas leaks from everywhere now because of Law slash.
    Anyway the end of the arc shouldn't be far away now.
    You got a misunderstanding there. Shinokuni is not leaking from everywhere. Otherwise the request of Caesar to his men to let in the gas, wouldn’t have sense. The fact is that the upper half of the lab falled down again and landed over the lower part. It can be seen in the black crocked line in the first page:

Spoiler show

After that landing, R building got more or less sealed again. The cut crossed R building right below the second floor and almost in the ceiling of the first floor, as you can see in this page:

Spoiler show

- The ugly prediction: Buffalo will appear suddenly and will block Luffy’s punches!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    This son of a bitch still isn't down ? He's pretty damn persistent...
    Well, I'm more interested by " Dofla's past ", what the hell did Vergo meant by that ? Lineage maybe ? Son of some noble ? Gorosei ? It's pretty weird...
    The stubborn predition: Doflamingo is Law's father!!!!

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thunder stolen Prediction: i already predicted that DD was Laws dad, glad to see your joining me on that one....law just knows to much, no low level subordinate of DD's would know about ALL of his operations as well as Law does...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't Doflamingo be too young to be Law's father?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Wouldn't Doflamingo be too young to be Law's father?
    yes he is too young... no way he can Law's father...else vergo would never tell law that he does not know DD past...also i think DD is related to someone in gorousei (5 topmost geezers)...he could have become pirate of his own free will inspite of having someone elder in marine like luffy and ace...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

tsk it's another moria look alike fight here. oda complete forgot about how cc defeated luffy the first time. he just made cc real stupid

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Uriel
    Please, stay on topic discussing the chapter alone. For all the new looks and the poster, please use the Movie Thread or the Hangout.

Well, now that we're here let's remember that one-line posts are considered spam :/
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Szklak's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    tsk it's another moria look alike fight here. oda complete forgot about how cc defeated luffy the first time. he just made cc real stupid
    Exactly.. and all of this after saying that his neurons work very fast thanks to fusing with shinokuni. On the other hand.. maybe they really are- he's already crying, even before getting hit :P

New Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast