Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

7 6.36%
  • 2] Average

11 10.00%
  • 3] Good

37 33.64%
  • 4] Great

40 36.36%
  • 5] Epic

15 13.64%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 691 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

I would really love to hear your thought on how they are going to rescue him because from my perspective he has no chance of surviving. The gaz is getting in,the building is collapsing plus there is only on way in. So if they are going to rescue him Baby 5 and Buffalo will have to passe through what i like to call the Mugiwara's security system" and i doubt they will even get past Franky.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zoro-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

They will escape on the back of a dragon of course, and it's going to be epic!
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z137/DreamsInMotion/Luffy.png

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    I would really love to hear your thought on how they are going to rescue him because from my perspective he has no chance of surviving. The gaz is getting in,the building is collapsing plus there is only on way in. So if they are going to rescue him Baby 5 and Buffalo will have to passe through what i like to call the Mugiwara's security system" and i doubt they will even get past Franky.
    That would be the case unless we find out that Baby 5 and/or Buffalo possess abilities that can deal with the gas, maybe Baby 5 can turn her body into some gas mask like weapon which protects her or Buffalo ends up possessing some ability that can deal with the gas. Any number of things can happen because we don't know what these characters can do. Vergo surviving wouldn't be even remotely shocking given what we've seen in OP when it comes to characters living through situations that leave them with what appears to be no chance of survival.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    That would be the case unless we find out that Baby 5 and/or Buffalo possess abilities that can deal with the gas, maybe Baby 5 can turn her body into some gas mask like weapon which protects her or Buffalo ends up possessing some ability that can deal with the gas. Any number of things can happen because we don't know what these characters can do. Vergo surviving wouldn't be even remotely shocking given what we've seen in OP when it comes to characters living through situations that leave them with what appears to be no chance of survival.
    I don't think they would have such thing even Ceasar's man who had suits protection against gas didn't stand a chance against Shinokuni.But even if by some miracle they could protect themselves against it,they would still have pass through the main door which means they would have to defeat the all crew to pass.So nope they can't save him.And that serves him right.
    Check out my DeviantART

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    I was guessing, in terms of plot development, what could be the reason for giving, in this moments, such a role to Ussop (the idea that he can do something with the control panels). Ussop was searching for kairoseki chains two chapters ago, which make perfect sense, if Law's plan consist in kidnpping Caesar. But if, in this chapter, he just interrups his search to give us an speech about what does it means to be a straw hat. About it, I would say: it's not the moment, and it gets completely forced. It would be a really bad plot, if after that speech he doesn't do anything else but to get those chains.

Now, I like your challenge, since it is what I call, a task for imagination.... let's see... I have this one: since Law cut the whole lab, and since after the landing of the upper half, there are many holes in many places, R 66 (contrary to what you say) is not the only one way to reach R room and D Room. So Baby 5 and Buffalo will get there through a hole before the explotion and later we will see them solving the Vergo puzzle in their way to Dress Rosa... hehe... How about that?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Did you ppl see that:

- between his many abilities Zoro is a good nurse? I see a dressing in Tashigis shoulder.

- that little child got a bumb after the lab's landing?

- I also marked one of the many holes in the cealing, drawn in the chapter.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Wow!!! I didn't notice that Vergo's parts are drawn in the first page dedicated to SAD room. Now I see what Vergo meant with 'inconceivable' revenge...

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; December 09, 2012 at 09:53 PM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Now, I like your challenge, since it is what I call, a task for imagination.... let's see... I have this one: since Law cut the whole lab, and since after the landing of the upper half, there are many holes in many places, R 66 (contrary to what you say) is not the only one way to reach R room and D Room. So Baby 5 and Buffalo will get there through a hole before the explotion and later we will see them solving the Vergo puzzle in their way to Dress Rosa... hehe... How about that?
    Hehe!I got to admit that would be a funny thing to see.Baby 5 with her bad temper trying to solve a puzzle!Oh boy!Give me some popcorn

Still there a major aspect that you forgot here;that side of he montain is already filled with Shinokuni as it can be seen on this page when Law sliced the building in half.So basically the only thing come in from that side of the building is Shinokuni itself and nothing else.

Quote Quote:
    Did you ppl see that:

- between his many abilities Zoro is a good nurse? I see a dressing in Tashigis shoulder.

- that little child got a bumb after the lab's landing?

- I also marked one of the many holes in the cealing, drawn in the chapter.

Spoiler show
    Nice observation i completely missed that one.Looks like Zoro have been doing more than just rescuing her!hein!

Quote Quote:
    Wow!!! I didn't notice that Vergo's parts are drawn in the first page dedicated to SAD room. Now I see what Vergo meant with 'inconceivable' revenge...

Spoiler show
    Yeah it's like i said before.He looks like socks spread on a rope to be dried lol!Doesn't he!?
    Quote Quote:
    Last edited by Rody naruto; December 10, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
    Check out my DeviantART

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering that there is a deadly gas expanding and that the wound caused by Monet seemed to be pretty deep, it was pretty logical for Zorro to stop the bleeding somehow. He couldn't have her on his shoulders, bouncing around, soiling his clothes. :P
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 10, 2012 at 04:50 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys!
    Holy sh*t guys!
    You know what just came to my mind?
    In this Arc we didnt have any full flashback stories. Jus short flashbacks but not as a whole story.
    So i guess because luffys attack is such a good cliffhanger for this, and oda did this some time before, the next chapters will be a fully realized flashback story! Probably about CC, Vegapunk and the Punk Hazard accident.
    Last edited by BurnSchulz; December 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum, could be. Let's remember that formulas aren't good or healthy for manga, but if that happens I think that the flashback must serve a different purpose. Maybe Kinemon will be the one who brings it when He finds Momo.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Hum, could be. Let's remember that formulas aren't good or healthy for manga
    Yes. Dunno how it came to my mind but at the same time i thought that this would actually suck dragonballz.
    Lets hope for odas sake that this wont happen this time because this arc is more than long enough already.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

after the last chapter,I bet the flashback will concern joker,as we already saw cc and vegapunk in that flashback,and there shouldn't be anything useful in it. instead,vergo just said "you know nothing of joker's past,you won't be able to replace him in the underworld."

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wanna see action . I don't wanna see a flashback now . Let Buffalo and Baby 5 arrive , let Luffy kick CC's ass and then everything is gonna be perfect

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. To me, a flashback now would be an anticlimax even worse than any real sexual anticlimax I have had. Now we would have just action and more action. Mocha's chapter and Ussop speech seems to be forced moments in an arc that is begging for ending and leaving the way for further developments.
    Last edited by ukimix; December 10, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zoro-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, now that you mention the lack of major flashbacks in this arc, i am afraid the next chapter will be a full flashbackchapter. But that doesnt change the fact that Luffy will beat the crap out of Ceasar in the next second, and then they will escape the building on the back of a giant dragon
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z137/DreamsInMotion/Luffy.png

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell no!Please no flashback it will just ruin my christmas.I usually don't mind them but this the end of the year.And if the 21st is really the end of time,at least i would have seen some cool fights and some great speeches lol! So please Oda no flashback
    Last edited by Rody naruto; December 10, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Check out my DeviantART

New Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast