Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vandenreich members Power Level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vandenreich members Power Level.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Ayon to powerfull for him, at so extent, he was forced to use sucky reiatsu thing.
    Don't make a fool of yourself by saying you don't understand how quincy tech work

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    i know you will just write anything for sake of arguing...but all your facts are messed up man...there is no hope for you in this world ...dont read manga again...just believ in what you want...coz what you think really does not matter...live in your own fantasy world
    Exactly
    It's tiring to keep correcting people on very basic things on bleach.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they all range from vice captain - captain level-
    but its hard to gague because they steal the bankai-

also some are stronger than others depending on the plot situation and how tite is feeling that day.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    I think they all range from vice captain - captain level-
    but its hard to gague because they steal the bankai-

also some are stronger than others depending on the plot situation and how tite is feeling that day.
    VC?? Despite what was said in this page? http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/499/5
    No way Juha would bring VC lvl to fight this war considering how he is a hardened war veteran.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and also in order to steal bankai you have to be able to control them...inferring you'd concluded that you would have to be captain level at least. They should all be at least "average captain" lol...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

We know that to steal the Bankai of your opponent, you have got to be as powerful as your opponent.
    That suits my theory (SR being scattered around SS not randomly, but knowingly and got paired with captains), as well.

But despite the Bankai stealing and the threat of it that held the captains back from using Bankai, SR didn't really get much of a victory in the first assault.
    Apart from a couple injuries here and there, captains did fairly well.
    Kenpachi and Byakuya are the exceptions. Kenpachi, because he attacked Bach or Royd, who wasn't an easy opponent, either. Byakuya, because As Nodt's special ability made him lose his cool completely and went blindfolded against his own Bankai.
    Speaking of special ability, we knew what Berci "Overkill" Driscoll, As Nodt "Fear", Kirge Opie "Jail", Loyd and Royd.
    But as far as I remember, there wasn't a mention of the professor guy's ability, the one paired with Kyouraku, a mention of who was fighting Ukitake, no mention of Haschwald's special ability and so on.

Just like we expect senior captains to go Bankai in this arc at some point, it is plausible to think that these strongest SR will reveal their true power around the same time, too.
    Yet, it would be highly surprising for me if they were good enough to hold themselves against a senior captain with Bankai, perhaps Haschwald being the exception.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    We know that to steal the Bankai of your opponent, you have got to be as powerful as your opponent.
    We do? Where was it stated? Royd was then on Yamaji's level, because he could steal it but was told not to, as Juha stated. Juha wanted Yamaji's bankai and only he could control it's immense power. Stealing is different from using and efficiently controlling.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    We do? Where was it stated? Royd was then on Yamaji's level, because he could steal it but was told not to, as Juha stated. Juha wanted Yamaji's bankai and only he could control it's immense power. Stealing is different from using and efficiently controlling.
    Do we know that Royd was able to steal the Bankai at that point? I assumed Bach just pointed out that if Royd or someone else tried to steal the Bankai, their medallion wouldn't be able to contain the power. I don't know, though, if the medallion has really got anything to do with the user.
    So, now I'm questioning whether even a simple Soldat with medallion can steal the Bankai by using it or if the medallion depends on the spirit force of its user to operate

I mean, if Royd was able to steal it, but unable to use it, why didn't Bach want Royd to steal it and then just come grab the medallion and use it himself?
    Just out of pure speculation, maybe if the medallion user is killed, the Bankai is released from it. That's why just stealing it wouldn't cut it if Royd was killed with Captain-Commander's Shikai.

There is no reference in the manga to the questions I came up with, so, I guess, I'll have to wait for now (=

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Do we know that Royd was able to steal the Bankai at that point? I assumed Bach just pointed out that if Royd or someone else tried to steal the Bankai, their medallion wouldn't be able to contain the power. I don't know, though, if the medallion has really got anything to do with the user.
    So, now I'm questioning whether even a simple Soldat with medallion can steal the Bankai by using it or if the medallion depends on the spirit force of its user to operate
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-14.html

Maybe every medallion is made specifically for a person and is linked to user's soul. Thus, it can't be just given to someone else. And the second possibility is being killed releases Bankai. If As Nodt is dead (killed by Yamaji, only one of them was shown alive), then Byakuya has his bankai back, right?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-14.html

Maybe every medallion is made specifically for a person and is linked to user's soul. Thus, it can't be just given to someone else. And the second possibility is being killed releases Bankai. If As Nodt is dead (killed by Yamaji, only one of them was shown alive), then Byakuya has his bankai back, right?
    Yes, this kind of a link to user is a very plausible concept, as I also said.
    I also find it reasonable that a kill would release the Bankai, but Byakuya's soul chain may be shattered (someone proposed this, and we cannot be sure), so, it's doubtful that he will get even his Shinigami powers back.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    VC?? Despite what was said in this page? http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/499/5
    No way Juha would bring VC lvl to fight this war considering how he is a hardened war veteran.
    I counter your page with mine: http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...13-page-9.html
    Simply put, I prefer to think it was a mistranslation. And Rukia shouldn't have been able to hold her ground against a captain level opponent, considering how captains were hyped compared to VC (and VC compared to seats, but that's irrelevant) in the beginning.

And I prefer to think Juha would bring VC level to war, because he's such an ass
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Norio's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    I counter your page with mine: http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...13-page-9.html
    Simply put, I prefer to think it was a mistranslation. And Rukia shouldn't have been able to hold her ground against a captain level opponent, considering how captains were hyped compared to VC (and VC compared to seats, but that's irrelevant) in the beginning.

And I prefer to think Juha would bring VC level to war, because he's such an ass
    Manga Stream messed things? Or was manga panda?

I think the 16 Stern Ritters are above captain-level with some variation in power ~
    Rukia was able to hold her ground because there was some other shinigami offscreen.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Sternenritters can't be weak. They are damn strong, being able to fight and even defeat Captains. Some of them are even on Senior Captain Level.
    Also, being one-shotted by Bankai Ichigo isn't a bad feat. Seriously, Ichigo in Bankai should be at least stronger than base Aizen who was able to make a fodder treatment to most of the Captains + Vaizards who were in Shikai-Bankai at the same time... So how come being one-shotted by such a monster should be a bad feat?
    It seems that every Sternenritter is at least at Captain level. Some are at Shunsui's, Ukitake's and Unohana's level. Some are above (like Haschwald, the other one who was able to cope Juha Bach and Juha Bach himself as well) the level of Seniour Captains.
    Also now SS seems to be even weaker since Yama and Sasakibe died. Kenpachi and Byakuya are incapacitated. And some of the Captains even lost their Bankais, thus becoming weaker. Also tons of Shinigami died. And even some of Vice Captain level. And even though we know that most of the Shinigamis below Captain level are useless, but still in such a War numbers do count, especially when Juha Bach releases his numerous soldiers like he did near the end of the invasion. These soldiers aren't only strong due to their numbers, but also are at least at 4th or even 3rd Seat's level. So having that many relevantly not weak soldiers can also change the tide completely, since they can make ocupied low level Captains like Komamura or Mayuri or even take them down with numbers, especially since Captains can't use Bankais.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Soi Fon should have an advantage with her shunko and preferred use of shikai...she does combine the two.
    Did anyone else notice her bankai changed?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, of course Soi Fong preffers to use her Shikai more than Bankai, but without Bankai I believe her Zanpaktou got weaker, so she should loose in terms of Zan's power and also about her speed... I don't really think that her speed is that special. Especially since most of the Captains are comparable if not faster than her. Most of the Sternenritters seem to be at least as fast as most of the average Captains or Senoir Captains, if not faster, thus her speed won't make that much of a differense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

No I mean her Flash Cry, you know Shunko, the thing only she and Yoruichi have shown?

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast