Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vandenreich members Power Level.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Vandenreich members Power Level.

So, how strong are they?
    Well, i have theory.

Lets look at some facts:
    1) VC cannot do anything against Stern Ritter members. Renji cannot even hurt them. Witch so similar to the story with Szayelaporro Granz. Rukia and Ikkaku too have hard time against Low Level Espada/Hight Level Fraccion.
    2) Captains without Bankai not very effective against Stern Ritter either. But, can do more damage than VC. And so we can look at Hitsugaya fight with Yami. In shikai state, he cannot freeze him or do anything significant (without limit). Same as Komamura, he used his Bankai to win against High Level Fraccion.
    3) On other hand, High Level Captaints (Kenpachi, Ichigo, Yama) can easily kill Stern Ritter member. And only Espada member what Kenpachi have hard time with - Nnoitra, Yama also don't have any problem with Wonderweiss (instant kill of Ukitake, win against Kensei) or Ayon (threw off like a dolls 5 VC at once).
    4) Quilge have a very hard time against Ayon (>= average Captain), and win only because it's mindless beast. And also can't even land a hit on Ichigo, even after absorbing more power.

So, based on all of that, I can definitely say, Stern Ritter Power Level similar to Espada 7-10.

And the fact, what old mustached Stern Ritter injured Shunsui not very much impressive.
    1) Shunsui don't know his power level/abilities.
    2) Old guy used Kaio-ken like technique, witch boost his all stats. And that was surprise attack.
    3) Shunsui manage to greatly injured him, yet he cannot land a hit on Starrk till the very and was using his tricky shikai.

As for Juhabach, based on his speed and power in fight with Ichigo, I would say, he's on same level with Normal Shinigami Aizen. He's too can easily touch Ichigo, anytime he want (lol), yet to fight and kill Yama, they both need to seal his powers.

So, yes, Grimmjow would own this poor bastards.

And now you can see, what Hitsugaya mean, when he talked about SS invasion with Vasto Lordes. Similar thing happened.
    In the war with Espada, they were very lucky to strike first. Also, Espada very uncoordinated and lazy.

But now, I think Grimmjow assemble new group of High Level Arrancars and they will kick some poor Quincys ass.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vandenreich members Power Level.

Haschwald doesn't seem to be comporable in strenght to a number 7 Espada.
    IMHO he's more like Stark power-wise.
    About the other Sternitters, some of them have a really low power level (don't like too much this word but whatever. XD)
    An example of it is the Sternitter who has been one-shootted by Ichigo.
    Still the Quincies must not be underestimated.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Haschwald doesn't seem to be comporable in strenght to a number 7 Espada.
    IMHO he's more like Stark power-wise.
    Yes, forget to mention him.

I also think he is a real bad guy here. So, High Power Level for sure.

don't like too much this word but whatever
    DBZ all the way.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    DBZ all the way.
    Yeah, that's the reason I don't like it. XD
    Anyway there are a lot of Sternitters whose Power Level (XD) is still unknown, and I doubt that Hascwald is the only one to be hella strong.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

and I doubt that Hascwald is the only one to be hella strong.
    Looks diffrent - check.
    Have emotions - check.
    Stay besides leader - check.

No, he's pretty much the only one, besides juha, who are strong.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks diffrent - check.
    Have emotions - check.
    Stay besides leader - check.

No, he's pretty much the only one, besides juha, who are strong.
    Well yeah, but don't you think that it would quite strange that the only strong Sternitter is Hascwald?
    What kind of army would have Bach otherwise?

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen strong - really good power level.

And, well, another members strong too for captains without bankai.
    What is the point of medallions and stealing bankai's thing, if they can win without that?

Also, they can do something with stolen bankais to get upperhand against royal guards.
    Yes, not as much power, as Espada, but very good planning and spells.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You are using some very weird logic to deduce the Sternritters' power levels. Obviously, they will have varying degrees of power but must likely they are all at least average captain level (lol average captain). Being one-shot by Ichigo does not make you weak...wth man. Ginjo was one shotted and he was very strong, albeit though the circumstances were different...Ichigo was weakened by the cage but he was enraged. The dude was talking and he just killed him lol

JuhaBach is likely much more powerful than base Aizen and he never said anything about needing to seal Yama's power. Stealing his bankai to use later was actually just a very smart thing to do. JuhaBach didn't even consider Yama to be much of threat really, since he didn't consider him a war time potential.

Remember when Quilge explained how blut works? Grimmjow slices him in half at that point isn't a massive feat...since he was mostly likely using blut arterie at that point so he would kill (wound) Urahara...also the dude is human, without blut lol...

Unless Grimmjow got stronger which is likely, the Grimmjow that fought Ichigo would die against Quilge 1 vs 1...

Stop using A beats B, B beats C...therefore A beats C logic -___-

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Being one-shot by Ichigo does not make you weak...wth man.
    Don't forget about Kenpachi and Yama.

JuhaBach didn't even consider Yama to be much of threat really, since he didn't consider him a war time potential.
    Because... he can easily steal his bankai. Hell, he even kill Yama with it, so. You can pretend Juha don't need him, but that's was his plan.

Unless Grimmjow got stronger which is likely, the Grimmjow that fought Ichigo would die against Quilge 1 vs 1...
    And you forget fight with Ayon. Based how easily Ayon destroyed 5 VC, he very similar in power to Lupi. And Grimmjow trashed this 6 espada wannabe.
    Btw Ayon owned Quilge. Loose only because been sucked in.

Stop using A beats B, B beats C...therefore A beats C logic -___-
    Lold. You suggest me to stop using any logic, because you are Quincy fanboy?

Admit it, they are not really that powerful.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lold. You suggest me to stop using any logic, because you are Quincy fanboy?

Admit it, they are not really that powerful.
    No. Power levels are NOT transitive in Bleach. That's the rule. Bleach makes much more sense when you admit it
    And I understand from real life, that it's right to not have transitive power levels. You see, I go to a lot of competitions in whatever (intellectual, not physical). And it happens quite often that someone who had god-tier feats (like, world competition without categories, and 12th place, which is pretty amazing for a 'country' like mine) gets beaten by someone who would've never guessed so himself. Just a bad day. And in the super top group, too, you can't rank ppl by unique places, because ranking among multiple contests changes constantly. I know this first hand.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

@blackbird

dude your viewpoints are so messed up...i dont even know what all i can correct...you should re-read manga again...

-you rank kenpachi as high level captains...get your facts right...only shunsui,ukitake ,unohana are senior captains..they can fight unreleased VR form with their shikai
    -kenpachi did fine becoz he is junior captain bankai level without bankai...so while byakuya was fighting at shikai level kenpachi was at bankai level...on top of that he owned weak VR and got owned when faced a strong one
    -kirge had hard time against Ayon ?? LOL read it again...taken out by surprise and having hard time are different things...
    -SR power levels equal to espada 7-10 ...READ THE MANGA...
    -JB power level is same as pre-hougyoku aizen ...again read MANGA...
    -shunsui took primiera by surprise? READ THE MANGA...it was pure ownage...he had problems till the time his sword was not ready to fight...
    -Grrimjow will own them...man i don't know what to say...Grimmjow if enter this arc will be as supporting chracter and will own some average VR...not the big guns...
    -Hashwald is the real bad guy here ? who is the bad guy here ? its a WAR...JB is the leader...
    -JB didn't kill yamaji with his bankai...he used quincy attack...he is powerfule enough to handle yamaji Bankai which other cannot...
    -JB easily touched ichigo like aizen...READ THE GODDAM MANGA AGAIN...ichigo was a sissy back then when aizen did it... JB played around with BADASS ICHIGO...there is a hell lot of difference in power levels between ichigo of that time and this time...

there are many other things here which you should reform your viewpoint on... just one advice for you READ THE MANGA AGAIN...
    and its not a speculation that im making here...those are the facts which you chose to ignore or are not aware of idk...

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Stern Ritter all have different strengths, but at least 5 or more must be above captain level. Mainly those with gloves covering their hands since it means they have access to Vollstandig. That makes it Quilgue, Bambietta, Buzzbee and Moustacho so far. The rest must be captain level at the very least since they fought the captains the entire time.

Quote Quote:
    So, based on all of that, I can definitely say, Stern Ritter Power Level similar to Espada 7-10.
    More like 4-6 with some like Moustacho reaching 2-3.

Quote Quote:
    As for Juhabach, based on his speed and power in fight with Ichigo, I would say, he's on same level with Normal Shinigami Aizen. He's too can easily touch Ichigo, anytime he want (lol), yet to fight and kill Yama, they both need to seal his powers.
    Bach was sluggish at best. He never moved so fast Ichigo couldn't react. It was his physical strength which overpowered him, and it should be very strong to be able to bisect Yamamoto. Comparing him to Aizen based on his fight with Ichigo is not a clear indicator as both fights had very different variants. But considering how he was so physically strong to be able to push Ichigo back, who got a massive power boost at the end of the Fullbring arc, and how he was shown rematerializing his throne into a set of stairs, how he can shoot arrows out of his finger with virtually no contact with a Quincy cross and how he's overall stronger than any other normal Shinigami, he might be in permanent Vollstandig somehow.

I would say the same about Haschvald. He tags along Bach casually and only calls him "His Majesty" just because of his position.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@blackbird

Never said you should stop using logic...that in it and of itself wouldn't be very logical lol...just stop using "A beats B, B beats C...therefore A beats C logic"

Also the way you link things is weird...defeating 5 VCs is nothing, seriously...Ichigo who just got his bankai could do the same while still in shikai mode. Ayon is very strong and he caught Quilge offguard and broke his damn neck and he still didn't die. Grimmjow was lame in the arrancar arc and couldn't beat a power inihibited Ichigo...

Even though Quilge lost if he had fought than Grimmjow it wouldn't be much of a fight..

@Torran

I'm iffy about JuhaBach's speed...he didn't display anything amazing against Ichigo but he did get behind Yama very fast after destroying the 1st division barracks...that I liked lol

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    @blackbird
    -you rank kenpachi as high level captains...get your facts right...
    -kenpachi did fine becoz he is junior captain bankai level without bankai...
    You are contradict yourself.

Quote Quote:
    only shunsui,ukitake ,unohana are senior captains..they can fight unreleased VR form with their shikai
    1)You don't now nothing about Unohana level (READ MANGA)
    2)Every captain did pretty much the same against VR, don't died, get injured, don't kill enemy. So shunsui not that special (READ MANGA)
    Quote Quote:
    on top of that he owned weak VR and got owned when faced a strong one
    Implying Kenpachi kill all weak VR, he's so lucky.
    Quote Quote:
    -kirge had hard time against Ayon ?? LOL read it again...taken out by surprise and having hard time are different things...
    Surprise get beaten for few minutes? (READ MANGA)
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/492/5 - head on attack. He's was ready, but just cant do anything, Ayon to powerfull for him, at so extent, he was forced to use sucky reiatsu thing.
    Quote Quote:
    -shunsui took primiera by surprise? READ THE MANGA...it was pure ownage...he had problems till the time his sword was not ready to fight...
    Owned?
    He cannot land strike on him till the very end. (READ MANGA).
    Sword not ready to fight? Hahaha.

Quote Quote:
    -JB didn't kill yamaji with his bankai...he used quincy attack...he is powerfule enough to handle yamaji Bankai which other cannot...
    Yet he's steal his bankai. Why, you don't have answer for that. Because Juha too weak, to kill Yama with bankai.
    Quote Quote:
    -JB easily touched ichigo like aizen...READ THE GODDAM MANGA AGAIN...ichigo was a sissy back then when aizen did it... JB played around with BADASS ICHIGO...there is a hell lot of difference in power levels between ichigo of that time and this time...
    Lold. Sissy, Badass - you pull out facts straight from your ass, do you?

Quote Quote:
    there are many other things here which you should reform your viewpoint on... just one advice for you READ THE MANGA AGAIN...
    Do it yourself.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

P.S.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/513/14
    Seems fast enough for me. Ichigo saw it at last moment and cant dodge at all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

You are contradict yourself.

1)You don't now nothing about Unohana level (READ MANGA)
    2)Every captain did pretty much the same against VR, don't died, get injured, don't kill enemy. So shunsui not that special (READ MANGA)

Implying Kenpachi kill all weak VR, he's so lucky.

Surprise get beaten for few minutes? (READ MANGA)
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/492/5 - head on attack. He's was ready, but just cant do anything, Ayon to powerfull for him, at so extent, he was forced to use sucky reiatsu thing.

Owned?
    He cannot land strike on him till the very end. (READ MANGA).
    Sword not ready to fight? Hahaha.

Yet he's steal his bankai. Why, you don't have answer for that. Because Juha too weak, to kill Yama with bankai.

Lold. Sissy, Badass - you pull out facts straight from your ass, do you?

Do it yourself.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

P.S.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/513/14
    Seems fast enough for me. Ichigo saw it at last moment and cant dodge at all.
    i know you will just write anything for sake of arguing...but all your facts are messed up man...there is no hope for you in this world ...dont read manga again...just believ in what you want...coz what you think really does not matter...live in your own fantasy world

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast