Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vandenreich members Power Level.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vandenreich members Power Level.

Well, Shunko still won't make that big of a change. If some Quincies are able to stop Ichigo's Bankai Getsuga from point blank without any visible damage, then it's just won't make that big of a differense in a fight if she uses Shunko. Only if she fights some very weak Sternenritter and has luck.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, Shunko still won't make that big of a change. If some Quincies are able to stop Ichigo's Bankai Getsuga from point blank without any visible damage, then it's just won't make that big of a differense in a fight if she uses Shunko. Only if she fights some very weak Sternenritter and has luck.
    BANKAI Getsuga being STOPPED from POINT BLANK without DAMAGE? Where? Kirge stopped Shikai Getsuga, because Ichigo couldn't build up force properly. Try swinging real sword, you'll know what I mean. Damn, explaining that in english is hard. xd Speed of sword's edge back then wasn't great. He didn't stop the tip of his sword with his neck, but the part near grip. Thus, the power was MUCH lower. Angular velocity was the same, but linear velocity was few times smaller. (Using dictionary there, no idea if those words are correct)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    BANKAI Getsuga being STOPPED from POINT BLANK without DAMAGE? Where? Kirge stopped Shikai Getsuga, because Ichigo couldn't build up force properly. Try swinging real sword, you'll know what I mean. Damn, explaining that in english is hard. xd Speed of sword's edge back then wasn't great. He didn't stop the tip of his sword with his neck, but the part near grip. Thus, the power was MUCH lower. Angular velocity was the same, but linear velocity was few times smaller. (Using dictionary there, no idea if those words are correct)
    I think he meant JB

I know what you mean, but in shounen manga, strength doesn't have real life limits. I think Ichi not beating Kirge easily just boils down to lack of experience fighting quincies with Blut.

And I think Yoruichi would hurt SR more than most captains, mainly because she doesn't rely on her zan, and because of the speed.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    I think he meant JB
    He generalized like every Quincy would do it. Juha is exception. A freakin' big one. If he really meant Juha, then his point was totally wrong.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I still think Soi Fong would have an advantage over captains like Hitsugaya, Komamura, and Byakuya, that rely on their bankai so much.

Maybe not a big advantage, but still something

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    He generalized like every Quincy would do it. Juha is exception. A freakin' big one. If he really meant Juha, then his point was totally wrong.
    I considered it a figure of speech (just like "quite a few" does not mean the same as "few"). I use those a lot. Well, whatever
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3