Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's The strongest among the Super Nova Rookies

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's The strongest among the Super Nova Rookies

WIthout any Luffy Fandom and just pure honesty and analytics.. Who do you think is the strongest among the SUPERNOVAS?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's The strongest among the Super Nova Rookies

I think it's too early to tell, especially since we never saw the post-timeskip power of most of the supernovas.

But as far as I know, I'd consider Law the strongest due to his abilities. Or at least, he's up there along with Luffy.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Law is in contention for the top spot, no matter how you look at it. Luffy should be of note, he trained for 2 years with Rayleigh, and had one of the highest levels prior to the timeskip. Kidd is probably a longshot, mainly because of his reputation and that he shared the stage with Law and Luffy pre-timeskip. I think these three are likely to be top 3, with Drake hovering nearby.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

whatever training luffy did he still lacks what other supernovas have...new world combat experience...so imo right now luffy is definitely not the strongest...infact he can be weakest of the supernovas...but as the story will progress he will surpass all of them...
    imo kid is definitely the strongest of them...law's room ability is a waste in front of his power of attraction/repulsion...even if he gets cut in half he can still attach his body back with his DF ability or make a body out of metal like his hand...same goes for mage basilis...his dummy take the damage instead of him...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    whatever training luffy did he still lacks what other supernovas have...new world combat experience...so imo right now luffy is definitely not the strongest...infact he can be weakest of the supernovas...but as the story will progress he will surpass all of them...
    imo kid is definitely the strongest of them...law's room ability is a waste in front of his power of attraction/repulsion...even if he gets cut in half he can still attach his body back with his DF ability or make a body out of metal like his hand...same goes for mage basilis...his dummy take the damage instead of him...
    How can you assume the first encounters in the New World yield more experience than training in an island full of animals stronger than Luffy, and even more important, training under the tutelage of the first hand of the pirate king.

That being said, is hard to tell because Law is the only one we have seen so far and I think Luffy is stronger simply because his speed can outmatch the reach of Law's DF ability.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Excluding Luffy, I'd dare say the strongest supernovas are Zoro and Law.
    However to give a proper judgement, I guess we must see how much the other supernovas have improved.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy/Zoro, I don't care about what those rookies went through in the NW, but it doesn't compare to being trained by Rayleigh or Mihawk
    I mean guys, let's get serious here, do you seriously believe that the rookies that are in the NW stronger than Luffy/Zoro ? If so, what was the point of their training ? They could've just went there and got stronger too without being separated for 2 years... As for combat experience, should I remind you that these guys have been fighting since the beginning of their pirates career ? The only " experience " that the SN may have over the SH's is about the NW weather, dynamics between the Yonko etc

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

A interesting question would be: who is the most intelligent among the supernovas? I would say: Law and Killer who isn't a supernova but works for Kid.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member damane08's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    A interesting question would be: who is the most intelligent among the supernovas? I would say: Law and Killer who isn't a supernova but works for Kid.
    That's actually not correct. Killer was one of the 11 Supernovas.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, yes. I never remember well who are all of the eleven supernovas. I can recall up to 6 plus Bonney hot pants and weird lipstick.

Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it goes without saying that Luffy might be the strongest among the eleven supernovas, but if we talk about the strongest excluding Luffy and Zorro, I would say Law and Kidd. My guess might be wrong since Kidd's power post time-skip has not been revealed yet. I also want Drake to become more involved in the New World hence his power is exposed since I believe he has a lot of potential., let's just hope that he's not going to be pigeonholed as supporting character.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Without a doubt...Luffy. If Kishimoto wrote this story then Luffy would be the weakest of the bunch and probably wouldn't even know Haki at this point.

I'd say Zoro, Kidd, Drake or Law(new fan favorite) are in the running for second strongest.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy. Well, He could be cut but I doubt that would be worth anything since He can stretch to reach his enemy. And if Law decides to squeeze his heart...Well, He's a rubber man. :/
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MilleNX View Post
    How can you assume the first encounters in the New World yield more experience than training in an island full of animals stronger than Luffy, and even more important, training under the tutelage of the first hand of the pirate king.

That being said, is hard to tell because Law is the only one we have seen so far and I think Luffy is stronger simply because his speed can outmatch the reach of Law's DF ability.
    its just like you are assuming that Luffy is the strongest...getting trained by rayleigh and fighting with animals is different than fighting with human...even in this arc we saw so many variations of haki and devil fruit...more are yet to come...one piece world does not work like "strongest will win" ...abilities make difference(impel down mr 3 blocked magellans poison when big guns just ran away)...tactics make difference...even surroundings make difference(crocodile in desert) ...thus experiencing something in realtime is different than training in closed proximity...and what is the point if luffy got strongest just with the training...i would rather see luffy and his crew (especially zoro) surpass all step by step...training was just to lift them up to a certain level like they can finally touch logias,use haki etc...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why do people fuss over drake?? I think he is the weakest of the supernovas.

I think 1) Luffy
    2) tie between Law and zoro
    3) Kidd

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast