Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 184 Discussion/185 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 184 Discussion/185 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 184 Spoiler Thread

Eng chapter out! Wow! Just so much win in this one! Oga's so badass! He has really taken his role as Beel's father very, very seriously! Hilda was definitely impressed, judjing from her expression and reaction! GG Oga! XD

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 185 Spoiler Thread

Poor Oga, props for being so boss about the last page though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 184 Discussion/185 Predictions

I only could be .laugh by the deeper meaning behind the Chapter. It´s like as Hilda say, you better dont loose and the torture can begin. I swear Hilda really knows what stand on this Card. That was the big Payback for Oga being so pure. On the other Side Hilda always love to hit and hurt Oga when he act stupid.
    But the End omg, that was really an end, Oga press his feet on the Ground that the playground getting ripped.

The Way to catch Santa Claus is really hard. As young kid he run into the Water to catch Santa in a Fever. Know after all the Years he must be get through Hell to catch him alive. And Baby Beel sit in the Corner and have his fun. Are real great Chapter.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ended sort of anticlimactic, was hoping it would go on to the next chapter. Toujo is just a damn beast.
    Seems like Hilda grew more respect for Oga in this chapter.

I wonder if Oga fights Toujo without the use of any demonic powers, would Toujo win?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maravish View Post
    I wonder if Oga fights Toujo without the use of any demonic powers, would Toujo win?
    He has won already, his first victory against Toujou was without demonic power.

If you are asking about now, we must first answer whether Toujou is only human-powered nowadays. Chapter 172 suggests he isn't, although the question is still open.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kendama View Post

If you are asking about now, we must first answer whether Toujou is only human-powered nowadays. Chapter 172 suggests he isn't, although the question is still open.
    lol obviously not, Toujou was trained already. 100% guaranteed he has anti-demon power.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oga was very badass in this chapter taking head-on Tojo's chop.
    Anyway nice chapter and also funny, as it should be with Beelzebub.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what? if i recall only people with demonic powers could see the pillars. Toujou wasn't able to see him. Also, in the rescue hilda arc, the pillar heads were wondering how a human could be that strong. so Toujou is all brute strength.

Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maravish View Post
    what? if i recall only people with demonic powers could see the pillars. Toujou wasn't able to see him. Also, in the rescue hilda arc, the pillar heads were wondering how a human could be that strong. so Toujou is all brute strength.
    Well, this is not cast in stone. He may not have demonic power, but may have another kind of power nevertheless. Re-read chapter 172, look at the scene when they fight on the ceiling, and pay attention to what's happening to Toujou's feet.

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

No he didn't by the time Oga fought Toujou he had already formed a contract with Beel. Beside he had to use a cheap movie to win.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this is not cast in stone. He may not have demonic power, but may have another kind of power nevertheless. Re-read chapter 172, look at the scene when they fight on the ceiling, and pay attention to what's happening to Toujou's feet.
    nothing is happening to his feet. he just dug them into the ceiling so he could smash him into the ceiling. you are right about it not being cast in stone though since it hasn't been directly addressed; but, everything leans towards him not having a contract with a demon. he doesn't even know demons exist

Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    No he didn't by the time Oga fought Toujou he had already formed a contract with Beel. Beside he had to use a cheap movie to win.
    Nope. Re-read chapters 34-38. It is crystal-clear that Oga had Beel cancel out his powers and erase the spell before fighting Toujou. And by Toujou's own admission, his punches became stronger after Beel had stopped interfering.

Cheap move? Toujou doesn't think so: he even copied Oga's suplex against Jabberwock (not to mention that a suplex is much more difficult to execute than a punch). Frankly, I don't even know why this is under discussion, it has been settled as a fair and square victory for Oga a long time ago.

@maravish:

Actually, there was a long discussion about that here in this forum. Go to Alaindelon's pocket dimension and check for yourself, I think I presented a solid story there. Of course, you are your own master and I couldn't pretend to convince you. This is just to point out that your reading is not universal.

By the way, I do agree he doesn't have demon power: otherwise, the Pillar Heads or Hilda would have already felt it. But it is quite likely that he has learned from Saotome to have access to some sort of supernatural power. And in theory, Toujou is stupid enough to make a contract without even being aware of what he is doing.

Folks, I know many people love Toujou precisely because he was very strong from the outset without having a contract (but then again, so was Oga). But let's be realistic: he is breaking supersonic swords with his fists and holding his ground for a few seconds against a fully contracted Jabberwock, when just a short while ago he was beaten to near death by Graffel (and no, Graffel received a few punches, but was largely unfazed when he left the scene; Toujou would have met certain death otherwise). It just doesn't fit the rules of the Beelzebub universe if he is doing it without some sort of power.

And yes, he is stronger than Oga - supernatural power aside - but all evidence is that Oga is faster, more creative, more agile and more motivated, and overall a superior fighter. Nowadays, I don't think the two of them can be easily compared, because Oga is probably becoming more and more like Saotome: he is past the point where he can ask Beel to shut off his powers so he can fight fair with humans. I think since the Prince En Arc, and more strongly since the Akumano Arc, he has become permanently overpowered by Beel, so he would annihilate Toujou if the latter were fighting relying only on his human power.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

The 1st serious chapter in this arc I think

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to see the final showdown! No... wait! I can't wait to see how Santa looks like! XD

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast