Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Which two will advance?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monkey D. Dragon

38 60.32%
  • Jozu

7 11.11%
  • Monkey D. Luffy

25 39.68%
  • Marshall D. Teach

40 63.49%
  • Benn Beckman

14 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 5

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Round: Battle Royale 5

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 5

Wow, this is really a killer group.. I really dont know who wins this.. I see only Jozu in 5th place.
    I would love to see BB lose in this group, but i doubt thats possible.. If you look at it objective, Dragon and BB are the favorites here.

1.Dragon
    2.BB
    3.Beckman
    4.Luffy
    5.Jozu

But if Dragon and Luffy fight together, what is very likely in a battle royale, they also have a chance to get to the next round. Their combined power > Blackbeard

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

On pure power alone no tag team matchups and the like then its obviously Dragon and BB....setting those two monsters aside it's fun to play around with the luffy, jozu, beckman thing....am curious how luffy would fare against diamond jozu using haki
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

aren't you all underestimating Benn Beckman? even someone like Kizaru backed off seeing him. anyway, i do think that first two will be Dragon and Blackbeard in no particular order.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Battle royale, dragon and luffy will fight togheter, obviously, besides, they would all ally toghter, to take BB out first, the BB and Jozu can be taken care of by dragon and luffy.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dragon is considered the world's Worst criminal ever in History of OP because of his beliefs and his actions of leading revolutionary army against the World Government, but strength wise we don't know nor does it matters for WG what matters to them is his actions taking capability like Gorosei..
    so in a strength wise match considering he has COO knows haki and Smoker backed off after seeing him in logue town I can say he is definitely stronger than VA's and comparable to Admirals, but here except luffy every one else's strength is comparable to Admirals..
    but still after all my calculations i still think the power wise ranking order will 1.BB 2.Dragon 3. Benn Beckman 4. Jozu 5. Luffy
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy will prove how compares to admirals in the movie next month...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,the strongest here should be dragon,as he is stronger than garp,imo. but Blackbeard might have kept up with him,anyway those 2 are the strongest ones. rufy is most likely the weakest in this round,as he shouldn't be able to face jaws's haki and experience,not to mention that the diamond is too hard for rufy to be broken.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dragon, the most wanted man in the world, leader of the revolutionaries, able to create some kind of storm or whatever, son of Garp and father of Luffy. Didn't see much from him but I have no doubt he belongs among the strongest. He advances to the next round. Second place is a bit harder. Luffy is still not strong enough for the big league so he is out. Jozu is strong but he didn't impress me so much in the war so i would say that he is out too. That leaves Blackbeard and Beckmann. Having two very strong devil fruits makes Blackbeard a dangerous opponent but on the other hand Beckman is Shank's first mate and he made Kizaru stop just by pointing his gun at him. We know how strong admirals are and being able to stop them without fighting is no small feat and Beckman is just so much cooler then Blackbeard so i go with him :P

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we should consider BB pretty much equal to Shanks. They are kou, after all. And Beckman should be enough below Shanks to not be a serious match for BB.

And the performance of Shanks and co. from the end of the war shouldn't be taken so seriously. If we only see that the war stopped because the marines weren't ready to take on Red hair pirates, then he's the winner of the tournament. But everyone had enough of the war by then, and that was Kizaru, who doesn't take things very seriously. Had it been Akainu, he'd have risked a bullet in his head to make sure Luffy dies as well.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    Luffy will prove how compares to admirals in the movie next month...
    if that counts, anime isn't canon.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

BTW this is a 3D battle, there're 3 people with D.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Roger is a different matter than Dragon. So i can't vote him. Let's do it interesting... Teach and Luffy pass to next stage. Beckman didn't do anything in the war so he will stay that way xp

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

BB and Jozu.

I´m not really sure if luffy with armanent haki could hurt jozu, he is hard as diamond at all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i swear, if luffy gets a pass because he teams up with dragon............ just vote for one of the two strongest. not the two who are most friendly with each other. that said i will be voting for bb. out of the other 3 i would put dragon at the top then beckman then jozu. i definitely dont think jozu is stronger than beckman, shank's number 2. i dont even think marco is stronger than beckman.
    Last edited by DEATHBOTT; December 01, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, I don't think BB would do too well in this round. He's too cocky. I'm not saying he's not strong, but he way overestimates himself and relies too much on his DF. Plus Jozu would be focusing on him. He'd probably beat Jozu, but not without taking some serious damage, making him vulnerable to the others. Luffy's DF plus Haki should protect him somewhat from Beckman, who we've only seeing using a gun. Guns are generally useless on Luffy. Plus Beckman is on Shank's crew, so he probably wouldn't go after Luffy from the start. So BB takes out Jozu, and is then taken out by either Dragon or Beckman without much of a problem. Beckman and Dragon fight over Luffy because their dreams for him are different. Not too sure about who would come out on top, but my vote goes to Beckman. Dragon's second-hand man is Ivankov, who wasn't able to threaten an admiral like Beckman did. The subordinate's strength does reflect on the leader's as well, so I don't see Dragon being able to win against Beckman. So, Luffy and Beckman advance.

Now everyone else just has to figure out how much of that was just made up to justify voting for Luffy, lol.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Toughest one so far!
    All of them are strong!!

If I recall, Oda said that Beckman was the most intelligent character of the whole manga right?
    That would mean he's the Shikamaru (Naruto) of this manga.

Pair that with the fact that he the first mate of Shanks, that means he's in the top of the whole manga!
    And I'm sure he would find an easy way to defeat BB, who's just too cocky and seems like a really stupid guy...

But then you have Dragon who's the leader of the rebellion!
    So, he can't be a push-over... but we never saw him fight, so we have no clue...

And you have BB who's a Yonkou (most likely)...
    And he has two DF, which makes him really strong...

I'll have to think about it, but it's definitely between those three...

I don't think Luffy or Jozu would stand a chance right now, as they are...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; December 02, 2012 at 08:39 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast