Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Which two will advance?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marco

67 100.00%
  • Kalifa

3 4.48%
  • Jabra

2 2.99%
  • Yasopp

45 67.16%
  • Kinemon

12 17.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 6

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner j10000's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    How foolish of me, I thought we were supposed to vote based on what characters have actually shown, not our own personal predictions...
    I don't think it's necessarily so outlandish a prediction, given that from chapter 579, when the Red-Hair pirates show up to end of the marines-whitebeard war, Ben Beckman threatens Kizaru with a gun, getting Kizaru to stop fighting briefly.

Spoiler show

if we assume that Kizaru is taking this seriously, however briefly, then it might imply that at least Ben Beckman can somehow imbue bullets with Haki or at least his firearm has some capability of harming a logia user. We might extrapolate to say that Yasopp probably has a similar ability as the crew's marksman.

The ability to imbue projectiles with haki would also make it more clear as to why several of the captains under Whitebeard are shown to be using guns, despite their apparent uselessness against most strong characters in the series by this point, something I've always wondered about.

In any case, yeah, Yasopp and Marco all the way.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    How foolish of me, I thought we were supposed to vote based on what characters have actually shown, not our own personal predictions...
    There are things that we don't need to see them... Like Roger having Haoshoku while he never showed it, like WB having Haoshoku while he never showed it and was only said by Fossa

Having Haki, especially when it comes to top crewmember of a Yonko, is a given and there's no need to discuss, now the question is : What type of Haki does he have ? How proficient is he in each of them ? Those are the questions we cannot answer because we've seen nothing

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3