Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion / 97 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    Shion run toward the roof edge! it's more safer to jump than stay at put lol!... (joke)
    Or just use *hyuk* (avoid) and jump toward the stairs where that lonewolf captain came from!!...
    I don't see much hope of winning this match against this last captain... only dragging the fight out or...
    simply using the pill is the only guaranteed victory.

I think the scene with Chang-ho saying: Back-off he's mine btch (would happen)
    only just to be put out cold... by either of the S.U.C. captains...

Hmm i think Sunwoo clan would entire move... including the other 3 elders (Elder kwon includ.)
    though i did thought why did Smiling-blade/sword not includ. the calculation of having all 5 of S.U.C. captains dispatched at the school..
    god... that was a epic fail... in perspective of thinking (just saying)
    That's silly shioon must always get a beating since the author loves SM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion / 97 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

Been a while since i last posted here . Finally i caught up and of course this is my luck , catching that kind of an ending

This chap was amazing . That lightning step was just unbelievable So freaking cool . He's such a damn genius , he's always surprising me . 9AD couldn't have found a better disciple than him . I really wonder how much will he grow before meeting 9AD again .

But yeah now he's in deep s**t . That guy looks so scary and the ending was scary as well . I think the elders will arrive there or maybe Sera with some backing up

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think shwoon will be forced to fight because i think one of the captains will kill the boy with glasses or the school bully and shwoon will get mad and fight. the fight may be interrupted because shwwon will be in trouble, and the likely people are the supernova guy who was shwoons bodyguard or cool guy will show up to help shwoon out.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw if Shion is to fight back, he could only do that in equal state (as in having ki vs ki) without ki...
    it'll be a soul crushing strike on a normal civilian to compare...

i don't see much hope of winning or surviving in this situation...
    Maybe glasses guy actually thinks of throwing his life away to save Shion :?
    Both Chang-ho and Glasses guy get knocked out... or lose their life...
    Shion is enraged... then uses another amazing technique to get out this situation...
    eventually stalling the fight... ends up with Sunwoo clan jumping to the rescue?
    or maybe Jinnie back up there (doubt it)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_kid View Post
    Btw if Shion is to fight back, he could only do that in equal state (as in having ki vs ki) without ki...
    it'll be a soul crushing strike on a normal civilian to compare...

i don't see much hope of winning or surviving in this situation...
    Maybe glasses guy actually thinks of throwing his life away to save Shion :?
    Both Chang-ho and Glasses guy get knocked out... or lose their life...
    Shion is enraged... then uses another amazing technique to get out this situation...
    eventually stalling the fight... ends up with Sunwoo clan jumping to the rescue?
    or maybe Jinnie back up there (doubt it)
    If it is a technique the one I see him using is that 5th foot technique the one that project several images. Since 9AD told Shioon it was a secret technique nobody else may have seen it and be like wtf is that and he hits the wannabe ryu captain off guard.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i highly doubt it, that technique requires ''ki'' and should consume lots of ''ki'' unlike the other 4 techniques.
    I propose that the last one should use lots of ''ki''... rather than the last one of the foot techniques...
    I think it's one of the 3/4 other techniques.

Dragon stealth (not)
    Dragon step (rise) [possibility]
    Iron Claw (not)
    and there's another...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

why not just use the Full body barrier it can be used as an offensive and defensive

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like that . I wanna see a more awesome technique . He's a genius after all , he's gonna surprise us i bet

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyuk imitation, the 5 forms of heaven's will, maybe :? nahhh xD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i want to see shwoon use the phoenix cry or what ever the the ki attack 9ad used when he went crazy in part one

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i want to see shwoon use the phoenix cry or what ever the the ki attack 9ad used when he went crazy in part one
    I don't know. Didn't 9AD do that with the sadness of Shioo's death and anger at the Elder ? Shioon is not yet in that desperate/sad state yet. Maybe when Sera/Saehee/Jinnie are in a near death situation in a fight he might go berserk. I don't see it happening sooner than that.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Smiling blade before ha-il and sun-woo clan after..?
    Makes me wonder how he will survive...?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Or he could do a uppercut soul smashing strike and seismic step at the same time to change the position of where his punch will land. However, I am not so sure since each I assume each take a quite bit of ki to use.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3