Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    Which is totally un-Sera-like. Either Shioon was bluffing all along about his limits and is healed already( extremely unlikely) or they have someone else in reserve. It just doesn't strike me as possible that they could miscalculate that badly when they had a pretty good idea of what the captains are worth from Ji-gun. Got the feeling there is some kind of objective here that im just not seeing.

Also, it bears mentioning that they didn't leave him alone. Jinie was with him before she got thrown off the building. Lol.
    Yeah, even with Jinie it was an extreme miscalculation which is, like you said, not fitting for Sera but let´s be honest, i doubt that she expected the new generation of the Murim to get beaten by normal "soldiers" of the SUC.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion / 97 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

so we got Shinwoo next fight and its muscle head so i guess Shinwoo going to train again i predict Shinwoo is not going to fight at all and just get beaten to death i see it like that he has to protect his ki center and he is going to be yelled at by Elder Known
    Last edited by mup; December 07, 2012 at 02:19 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion / 97 Predictions ~ Head to Arts Section for The Breaker Arts Contest

Unfortunately, the last 2 pages are missing from the MP version.
    Edit:
    Captain Whip says its about time Captain Baldy got there. She was wondering whether he will be coming.
    Captain Baldy says its time to withdraw.
    Pawn Skeleton says the mission is not yet over.
    Captain Baldy asks whether that guy (Shioon) is the mission and says he will finish it rather than drag it along.
    The last panel of last page the he says: "Boy, you're about to die ...!"
    Last edited by toodlydo; December 07, 2012 at 04:59 AM.

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I am still calling the Cool Guy to change sides and save Shioon, and considering this "withdraw" thing, they only need a few more minuts before cavalry arrive and SUC will run for their lives.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Captain Baldy blind or do his sockets just project a lot of shadow?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinwoo was pretty impressive this week. I'm curious to see what this big guy is going to be doing, or if he's going to be just talk.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter, Shioon learned his weak point in soul crushing strike after fight against cool guy.
    And now fight against *Shaolin monk*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like that captain doesn't seem like a bad guy, maybe he will join Shioon's harem too

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A-Team has their version out: http://www.ipitydafoo.com/fight/

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Recently, New Waves chapters feel a lot like old Bleach, when you read a 20 pages chapter and it felt like it was just 5. I wish the authors sped up the narration a bit!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member gotdott's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Recently, New Waves chapters feel a lot like old Bleach, when you read a 20 pages chapter and it felt like it was just 5. I wish the authors sped up the narration a bit!
    i don't think it's that extreme until we start seeing panels and panels of empty skies, pillars, and people's feet

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    I am still calling the Cool Guy to change sides and save Shioon, and considering this "withdraw" thing, they only need a few more minuts before cavalry arrive and SUC will run for their lives.
    Cool Guy could only be good as buying some time. These three captains look in a different league altogether. Shi-Woon showed maturity, more than I expected from him. He was in disadvantage and yet he almost came top of the situation. If it wasn't for the guy coming from the stairs, he made it through. I really enjoyed the chapter.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing that keeps bothering me is that every captain that has come along, knowing full well that Shioon is 9AD's disciple and is under the care of Sunwoo clan, keep underestimating him. They all consider him a newbie despite the numerous fights he has been in NW and having held up quite well on his own against everyone, except the smug SUC "leader". Atleast the defeat of Captain Glasses should have some change in perspective of Shioon in the eyes of the other Captains.

Either they are really that arrogant or the "leader" is using them as tools and not letting anyone know the whole situation by misleading them or hiding vital information. The personalities of these Captains and members of the SUC seem to suggest that they were the rebellious/banished members of clans of the Murim. Hence they just want to fight and hurt anyone in order to seek their "revenge" against the Murim. What better clan to attack than the most powerful clan, the Sunwoo clan, in order to scare the other clans of Murim into submission.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

This guy will get mopped by Shioon he is on a differen't level from the fight with cool guy or maybe be not shioon would only stand a chance if he used the black heaven and earth technique.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

if the guy is the no 1 leader he maybe be stroonger tham the smug face guy so elder jang shoiws up he will be in a picky 2

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Shion run toward the roof edge! it's more safer to jump than stay at put lol!... (joke)
    Or just use *hyuk* (avoid) and jump toward the stairs where that lonewolf captain came from!!...
    I don't see much hope of winning this match against this last captain... only dragging the fight out or...
    simply using the pill is the only guaranteed victory.

I think the scene with Chang-ho saying: Back-off he's mine btch (would happen)
    only just to be put out cold... by either of the S.U.C. captains...

Hmm i think Sunwoo clan would entire move... including the other 3 elders (Elder kwon includ.)
    though i did thought why did Smiling-blade/sword not includ. the calculation of having all 5 of S.U.C. captains dispatched at the school..
    god... that was a epic fail... in perspective of thinking (just saying)
    Last edited by The_kid; December 07, 2012 at 03:33 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast