Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 96 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 96 Spoiler

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Shioon is unexpectedly fast even with the limited amount of ki he has to work with from the looks of things.

Although he still seems massively outmatched by the captain that appears at the end, especially in his current state. Time for the cavalry to make an appearance.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

still a meh chapter to me we already predicted that Shioon is using what cool guy did when Shioon is attacking him

im gonna predict that in the next chapter the bald guy will be pawned upside down like what GMR did on the iron school head

3 vs 1 but i think that Shioon will just brush them of...... as far as we know even smiling blade don't know why Shioon planned all this .......... smiling blade just know that they need to uncover who the SUC are but nothing else.......

after those weak and boring chapters we already know that either Elder Jang(is this correct?) is hindering the Sunwoo reinforcement remember Shioon called him and he asked that don't alert that other Elders.....

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic what he can do while he's restraining himself still...Chang-ho's a laughing stock...

ps: will someone please come save Shioon now...plz cuz Bold Rambo on last page is totally not a push over at all...serious...we really need some sunwho clan action right about now..lol

pps: damnit smilling blade stop struggling with gothic bitch and finish her already! this fight is to pick up your face and redeem yourself ...

will hat kun finish off that supernova offscreen or is it saved to take up screen time next chapter? hopefully the former...so that we get to see how shioon gets out of this one
    Last edited by bighawke5; December 06, 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

finally Shioon used his brains... he copied cool guy barely avoid/tire your opponent strategy

The bald guy looks badass.

Some reinforcement must be on the way, since Shioon can't take on both captains (or jinnie will came back and fight melons girl?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    finally Shioon used his brains... he copied cool guy barely avoid/tire your opponent strategy

The bald guy looks badass.

Some reinforcement must be on the way, since Shioon can't take on both captains (or jinnie will came back and fight melons girl?)
    I think jinie's out for the count, im sure reinforcement is on its way, whether it gets there on time is a diff matter though.
    If muscle bound monk is not a SUC captain then i dont expect him to do much here...But if he is then shioon needs to waves that white flag with extreme agitation( at least untiil he can fight with his all for real another time)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice plan Sera and the other came up with though, they left the guy who they were supposed to protect all alone

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner D1mitri's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter. He did copy Cool Guy and he also used another of the foot techniques he learned from NAD. I kind of hoping that Hyuk So Chun of Chundomoon shows up to help Shioon.

Fly Freely

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Nice plan Sera and the other came up with though, they left the guy who they were supposed to protect all alone
    Which is totally un-Sera-like. Either Shioon was bluffing all along about his limits and is healed already( extremely unlikely) or they have someone else in reserve. It just doesn't strike me as possible that they could miscalculate that badly when they had a pretty good idea of what the captains are worth from Ji-gun. Got the feeling there is some kind of objective here that im just not seeing.

Also, it bears mentioning that they didn't leave him alone. Jinie was with him before she got thrown off the building. Lol.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Been a while before i had a
    Spoiler show
    after reading a chapter.

Also the last captain looks badass and must be a boss since he doesn't use a weapon. Wonder what he said to Shioon "2 on 1 maybe ? "

(Because Shioon has almost alwaaaaaaayyysss had OP opponents.)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it's funny when the villain tells the main character he's going to die since everyone knows it's never going to happen. There is only three ways out of this he jumps off the building with the glasses kid or someone comes help him . Which i don't see happening since there is no one around to help unless sera has something else under her sleeve or he can just fight him and get lucky with the BHT.

chapter out http://nomanga.com/the_breaker_new_waves/96/

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the bald guy said "withdraw" that means either the reinforcement is coming and what he said he will deal with this is either Chang-ho butting in saying " who that hell are you? Shioon is mine i will be the one to kill this guy" either Chang-ho will get attacked by the bald guy and i wish he will die on that attack hahahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter shwoon did great he is in a whole other level then the bully but bald ryu looks powerful

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    the bald guy said "withdraw" that means either the reinforcement is coming and what he said he will deal with this is either Chang-ho butting in saying " who that hell are you? Shioon is mine i will be the one to kill this guy" either Chang-ho will get attacked by the bald guy and i wish he will die on that attack hahahahaha
    well you might be right but they won't magically know his location the school is pretty big they have to search the school unless elder kwon is with them he can scan the whole school by himself if he has too

Edit: The strongest captain doesn't look like a bad guy like the other captains they all have this sinister look which is kind of strange since the rest do
    Last edited by blennz; December 07, 2012 at 01:19 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast