Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Discuss Souma spoiler here.
I'll make a more detailed spoiler later on, but for now let me just tell you that
---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------
Full summary (well, not quite, I'm trying to avoid as much of funny parts as possible so that you can fully enjoy them later)
Yeah, that sounds good. As is it look like Mitsuru just drag down the story to be honest.
Thanks Eru13 for the summary
I would like the manga to advance to the confrontation between Soma and Subaru
It seems like it's purposely being turned into a slow paced chase
It would be awesome if Soma's dad is going to be a judge in the finals
I kinda figured Doujima would make an appearance during the tournament. Hell I even told some people on previous MH threads, since Doujima did say he was looking forward to the Tournament (the end of the Camp arc).
After reading Eru13's summary (thanks btw), I'm also kind of wondering if Soma's father is going to be a judge as well. When he came back for a brief moment in the previous chapters, he did say he was taking care of some business in the area, but didn't specify as to what. Maybe this is it?
And then the plot thickens, when it's revealed he's Soma's father! And then Nakiri Erina wants to get "closer" to Soma. Haha jk jk.
Also, there's 1 page out: http://www.mangabird.com/shokugeki-no-soma-83
Last edited by megaman2290; Yesterday at 02:36 AM.
Out of all people that Soma ask to be tester is Erina…THAT was unexpected. Erina's God Tongue make it reasonable for Soma to choose her as his tester, but I never thought he would ask her. Now that Erina said that Soma's beef stew is no good, what will Soma do next to improve it? If Soma's father becomes a judge, somehow I have a feeling it won't be good for Soma in a way, but it would be interesting to read if it does happen! In the next chapter, I'm expecting for Erina to criticise Soma like she did before, which most likely result with funny moments between the two XD
Wow, we certianly didn't see this coming, not secpecially when 2 rivals meet each other and the other chef is. BTW, how did she know what did Soma sued for the stew. Here is my personal review
- We see Subaru tend to "do-his-homework" by imagine of what if scenario. We see something him errie that he even cosplaying as Soma, so it is no wonder why he is called as a Stalker King . Can't his stalking worked and finally put his rival out of commision, permenently?
- Meanwhile, Soma would later tell his fanboy about all the elements , and he knew that his battle is much different. Unlike his previous battle against both Ikumi and Alice, this battle is not only aganist Subaru but also his own shadows, well since the philosophy that there is no better rival than yourself . Just how far would Soma go in order to surpass Subaru and himself before he is regret almost in everything?
- Well that is not expected. Like always, Erina has always has her cat-&-og relationship with Soma pratically because of her pride and status, and the news about Soma's second Shokugeki. Unfortunately, Erina had some bad news (as always) . She claimed that the dish's standard is way out of the league for the Main Tournament (maybe she would like to see his retirement as her opportunity to see him gone soon, so how is that surprising). Is the pride and arrogance once again covered her true feeling about the dish? and how is Erina's critisim affected Soma this time?
- Meanwhile, the Elite Ten Members (not full) made their slight apperance. They appriciate the Boss for being the Main Tournament, and the boss also withness the conversation between the Yukihira Genius and the Tootsuki Princess. How he view the conversation is anyone guess, but th. Who else would be invited as the guest judges? Are we going to see the partical revelaed members of the Elite Ten soon enough?
- Guess who also read the news. From afar, Doujima witnessed the news about Soma's second Shokugeki and he is sure proud for Soma's acomplishments to make this far. Now he would be heading to the Tootsuki Culinary Academy as the judge for the semifinals, what would he expect the growth from Soma? and if so, can Doujima's encouragement lighten the Yukihira Genius?
Ps. There are mysteries that we would like to crack...
- How did the Yukihira Genius know where is the location of the Nakiri Mansion?
- How did Erina know what Soma's cooking for his stew?
- Isn't she always wanted to drive Soma out from the Tootsuki? Why would Soma seek for her even he knew she didn't like him a bit?
Last edited by Chingaruna517; Today at 06:55 AM. Reason: Renew edition
Hah, I thought Erina knows because of her "God's Tognue", but maybe I'm reading too much into this manga XD.