Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Did I just read right the title of the next chapter? LOL
    Anyway we're finally back to the tournament and it seems that we will have a lot of epic battles.
    The mexican duel between Erza, Minerva and Kagura was to be expected, unlike Juvia vs Sheila; but in either case I'm sure that FT will win.
    Poor Mavis her calculations sometimes are not right, but she still remains the cutest character ever. XD
    To conclude, soon we will know the misterious girl's identity; I wonder if she's really the princess or Lucy.

P.S: The lava mistery has been solved; Arcadios wear a freaking protective amulet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i was thinking it was gonna be a erza vs. kagura match. So much more awesome to get all three in the ring. What I'd wish would happen if they were smart is for kagura and erza to team up against minerva. One because it would just be awesome for those two to team up. and 2 minerva will probs fight dirty. to have a kagura vs erza battle afterward I would see it as more of an honourable match up to samurai warriors fighting til the end.

But that's my opinion.

Anyhow I love how Juvia is only being used as a distraction against chelia lol. No one has confidence in her any more do they =( especially since she botched both her challenges in silly ways. I still love juvia and her forever love triangles.

The next match ups would be Laxus vs. Orga; Gray vs. Lyon; Gajeel vs. Rogue (or Gajeel vs. sting or Gajeel vs. both). I think the major problem would be Jura unless Jura is eliminated by a Sabertooth member hmmm..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to have progression on both fronts in the same chapter.

So it's confirmed that the princess is the one pulling the strings behind the Eclipse project and that Arcadios was not acting. "That person" is very likely to be Zeref (which would explain Arcadios's words when he was introduced).

About the "if this project fails, this country will be destroyed tomorrow", I have the feeling that the "doomsday" was meant to happen even if there was no Eclipse project, and that this project was the only solution found to prevent it from happening.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to be back at the tournament, I'm excited to see what becomes of this 3way battles. It should be pretty awesome.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so the 2 projects are?

1. to appease Zeref like all of the royal line did thousand years ago
    2. to kill Zeref?

so either one will happen and the result will be the same? - country destroyed?

i really think that Kagura will lose on this fight and this will be Erza vs Minerva (like when Erza use powerful attack Minerva will just teleport the attack to Kagura hehehehe)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heriko's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe erza and kagura go both against minerva, because for kagura, she is interrupting and for erza, she was expecting minerva and not kagura. so, both against minerva, and kagura gets the finishing blow with 5 point (if minerva is the leader and not sting or someone other) and then it is again a kagura vs erza. Or it is something like Sparrow vs Norrington vs Turner in Pirates of the Carribean. Anyway, i still think they all are the captains of their team. Maybe Jura comes in and oneshots all of them but i really don't think so.
    Since the next chapters name is ThreesomeS, maybe Gajeel will meet Rogue and Sting or Gray will join Juvia. Or Lyon joins Sherry oO That would be really bad for Juvia.

It was so clear that after seing the hooded girl again, that the szene is cut away....

and for the eclipse plan: maybe zeref thinks acnologia will come back
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston42 View Post
    About the "if this project fails, this country will be destroyed tomorrow", I have the feeling that the "doomsday" was meant to happen even if there was no Eclipse project, and that this project was the only solution found to prevent it from happening.
    Last edited by Heriko; December 07, 2012 at 05:27 AM.
    The fire's shadow illuminates the village.
    - Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato -

Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.
    - Hatake Kakashi -

Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens.
    - Uchiha Itachi -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I will call it Minerva is a guy because the next chapter is Threesome ... Great chapter this week I hope next chapter be epic because the expectation is too high for the next one no troll please Mashima ^^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bskbob's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol the titel for the next chapter hiro you perv^^ besides that this is the fight i was waiting for and hoody girl is back dam now we have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I think that Mavis strategy will work to a point BUT the whole flashback showing the crying girl (can't remember her name) stating that they grossly miscalculated something, is going to play out. It is I think impossible for Mavis to know everything about every player when several of them have not even shown that much in terms of their abilities. Minerva is a wild card at this point, so if Rufus to a point, same with Jura and ESPECIALLY Kagura. We don't know what thier limits are, not even close to knowing. So I think that some of the big players are going to reveal powers or styles that are going to throw Mavis foretelling off.

I think Minerva will face Erza and Kagura at the same time, it will be more like a threesome fight, each player against the other 2. Kagura is most likely going to go for Erza due to the Jeral.
    Called it back in October, I guess my predictions are better than Mavis' LOL.

Enjoyed the chapter for the most part. I wonder how Juvia is going to deal with Sheila. Minerva's entry was epic, I expect her to be a monster since her magic is difficult to deal with unless Mavis came up with a strategy.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for Erza to simply beat the crap out of both Minerva and Kagura.

Also, I can't wait to see Gajeel beat both Sting and Rogue like Natsu did.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome!! I have to say, why is juvia only being used for love triangle fights now? It's getting annoying. I want Minerva to go down first because I don't like her. lastly, just when we were about to find out who the mysterious girl is, we switch back to the tournament. I have a feeling we won't find out who the girl is until next year!
    Last edited by liductan; December 07, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see the ending of this Fight.

Kagura can't lose first or her sidestory is kinda ditched, because i dont see her and Erza have another fight outside of the tournament.

If Minerva loses fast it will be kinda anti-climatic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    I will call it Minerva is a guy because the next chapter is Threesome ... Great chapter this week I hope next chapter be epic because the expectation is too high for the next one no troll please Mashima ^^
    Psh, she doesn't have to be a guy for it to fit with the title..

Three females is fine with me. I have no complaints what-so-ever...

I will say that Mavis is downright adorable. I think I'm falling for her character a bit.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lionheart555's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"It's okay if it's in a threeway"

Lol. That teaser was just about the highlight of this chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't expect a three-way fight, the way Minerva entered was really awesome. It should be a good fight, I wonder how Mashima is going to do this, it seems pretty hectic. I really like Juvia but I don't really care that much for Shelia. She's just a Lamia Scale clone of Wendy, whom I dont care for either.

On another note, we re still having comments about Arcadios surviving from the characters, now apparently he had a magic necklace protecting him? Maybe Mashima himself regrets having him jump in the lava.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast