Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Hm. So we didn't actually see the girl starting to pull her hood down before they changed scenes. My prediction was off as well.

Didn't really expect Hisui to be the mastermind, but at this point I'm more curious about the jade then why the country will be destroyed. I could be wrong, but I'm more prone to believe that's some bad future that they''re going to prevent.

Battle predictions... hm... Kagura needs to stick around until her Jellal plot thread gets tied up, so her losing doesn't make much sense. Seeing Erza make short order of Minerva would be the most satisfying anti-climax fight ever, so I'd hope that Minerva gets knocked out fist, but Kagura defeats Erza and sets up a rematch down the road.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    On another note, we re still having comments about Arcadios surviving from the characters, now apparently he had a magic necklace protecting him? Maybe Mashima himself regrets having him jump in the lava.
    Considering that this chapter was probably just about finished at the time that chapter 309 was being printed, I kind of doubt he had regrets so much as he had it planned in advance. If he did have regrets, it was probably right after writing it. Author's aren't exactly immune to writing something, then immediately going "Hmm, I'm going to need a decent explanation for that pretty quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Battle predictions... hm... Kagura needs to stick around until her Jellal plot thread gets tied up, so her losing doesn't make much sense.
    Not really. I'm not sure why so many people seem to be going "Kagura can't lose here or her plot thread dies." Kagura's real quarrel is with Jellal. She can lose to Erza here without drawing her sword, have no need of a rematch, then later fight Jellal. Even if Kagura defeats Erza here, it'll do nothing to settle her plot thread, which I doubt will be settled today regardless. It's going to get resolved either evening/night of 7/6, or on 7/7. The events of the tournament won't impact it.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/20748357/1

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    She can lose to Erza here without drawing her sword
    No, I hope that doesn't happen, I want to see what her sword is capable of. Other than that, she can lose.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was amazing! I really hope Kagura and Erza play it smart and team up on Minerva if she gets too powerful for them. The whole plot is moving well. Mashima was able to put in parts of the Eclipse Plan, the hooded girl, and some fights. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully we find out who the girl is and get to see Erza, Minerva, and Kagura continue fighting.

Btw on Mangastream's Facebook page it says that they are missing a page from the chapter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuzumikun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG! This chapter! Haven't had so much excitement in a WHILE!
    Anyways, this chapter started of slow for me until that woman in the hood showed up, and i was like OOHHHH CHILD!
    After having a mini heart attack, i find out the Princess is sticking up for someone?! And I don't get the second plan?
    Then it's Juvia vs Sheila or whatever her name is! HOPING Juvia wins because Sheila gets on my nerves a little D:
    AAAAND, if I didn't pee in my panties enough this EPIC threesome fight happens! GAH! I probably sound more excited then anyone else... it's probably cuz
    it's almost all my girl crushes fighting

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Erza will likely try to convince Kagura to team up to defeat Minerva. Then, after they've both taken half-serious damage, they'll fight it out over Jellal.

People: we've been successfully trolled again. First with the amulet against the lava, but then brilliantly linking it with Princess Hisui and Eclipse 2 (!!). Then, by switching to the Erza fight just when everybody was screaming "boring!", and now we're anxious to know what the Princess is up to. Finally, the risk of a predictable fight was removed by Minerva popping out of the sky like some evil blob of ectoplasm. Mavis' powers of analysis were made to look so fantastic that everybody said that's impossible. Turns out it is .

I'm still chuckling over Minerva's appearance. If she weren't so mean, I'd applaud her for it. She always puts on a great show for the audience.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Mavis!
    This girls is always so cute when she cries. I wonder if she was like this during her time at Fairy Tail too? XD
    Anyway this fight will be gorgeous.
    And we're close to know who the hooded girl is.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Can't wait for Erza to simply beat the crap out of both Minerva and Kagura.

Also, I can't wait to see Gajeel beat both Sting and Rogue like Natsu did.
    Yup, second threesome- Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue. Laxus vs Orga and...?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hell yeah !!! Threesome !

The one i look up to the most is Kagura-Chan, been waiting for her forever !

Oh and 20 bucks says next chapter will have some serious Fanservice... of which i approve

I really don't want to see Gajeel beating both Sting & Rouge, it's not epic or funny anymore.

P.S at least it wasn't a friendship amulet, am i right ?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shuha27 View Post
    This chapter was amazing! I really hope Kagura and Erza play it smart and team up on Minerva if she gets too powerful for them. The whole plot is moving well. Mashima was able to put in parts of the Eclipse Plan, the hooded girl, and some fights. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully we find out who the girl is and get to see Erza, Minerva, and Kagura continue fighting.

Btw on Mangastream's Facebook page it says that they are missing a page from the chapter.
    Highly doubt that would happen. Mavis wouldn't have picked Erza to fight Minerva if she didn't think that she could win on her own, at the very least her chances of beating Minerva are higher than Gray's chances were of beating his opponent, otherwise Mavis would have just sent Laxus to beat Minerva since he's the strongest on the team.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction: Either someone's from the future or this dragon-king festival's a regular occurance. The magic games actually have a two-part purpose: leech enough magic from the contestants to power up the Eclipse Time Gate, and draw out the nation's strongest (to send through it). The plan was most likely put in place by someone who can see the future and is trying to forestall it, the future being humanity generally wiped out by Acnologia.

Acnologia appears every 7 years (the 7 year pattern) and wipes out any threats to himself. The timing fits: 7 years before the FT story began, Natsu Gajeel and Wendy were abandoned by their dragon parents, presumably fleeing from Acnologia. 7 years later Acnologia appears and blows away the new threat, Natsu et al. 7 years later, he shows up to the "Dragon King Festival" where an overabundance of magical power & dragonslayer magic in particular is being showcased.

I haven't quite firmed up my ideas concerning Zeref & Lumen Histoire yet. With LH, my feeling is that it's the rip or fracture in time created by Eclipse activating and sending our heroes back 400 years, and with Zeref, my best guess at present is that he and Acnologia exist because of the other; either he created Acnologia or he was created as a counter TO Acnologia.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shuha27 View Post
    This chapter was amazing! I really hope Kagura and Erza play it smart and team up on Minerva if she gets too powerful for them.
    Too powerful? This is Erza. The other two will have to play it smart so that they aren't trampled. Anyway, I like it that an Erza vs. Minerva vs. Kagura three-way fight is going to happen, though with a title like "Threesomes", I'd like it more if this was a hentai manga.

As for the implication that there are going to be more three-way fights... not that excited.

Laxus vs. Orga vs. Jura is probably rushing a Laxus vs. Jura fight that would have been epic if it was stand-alone. Laxus vs. Orga we know how it's going to go. My lightning is stronger that your lightning. Blah blah. Laxus wins.

I hoped Mashima would avoid, a Gajeel vs. Rogue & Sting fight, but it seems we are headed there... and I don't see the point. Either Gajeel curbstomps them like Natsu did, which doesn't really accomplish anything other than fan-service, or Sting manages to have a nakama-power-up and holds his own or even wins, which would be awful for Gajeel.

Juvia vs. Cheila vs. Milliana (throwing the scraps together) is boring. One character I hoped would have an important fight, versus two characters I don't really care about. And Juvia ends up being the only one that didn't fight a Sabertooth.

Which leaves Gray and Lyon as wild-cards... or fighting each other. Which, again, doesn't excite me terribly.

I'd much rather see some unexpected fights. Gajeel vs. Lyon. Laxus vs. Sting and Rogue. Gajeel, Gray and Juvia vs. Jura. I dunno. Mix it up.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Minerva needs to be curb-stomped for a satisfying conclusion. I wouldn't mind Erza losing against Kagura but only if Kagura drew her sword. It seems to be very special.

As much as I'm glad we got back to Daimatou Enbu since I'm much more interested in it, hooded girl appeared and I want to know her story. So, any way is good for me

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Morlun View Post
    Too powerful? This is Erza. The other two will have to play it smart so that they aren't trampled. Anyway, I like it that an Erza vs. Minerva vs. Kagura three-way fight is going to happen, though with a title like "Threesomes", I'd like it more if this was a hentai manga.
    I just want to see Minerva gone. I really hope Kagura and Erza whoop her butt. It can be together or alone I don't care I just want to see Minerva beat.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast