Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

I'm guessing that what the princess was talking about might have something to do with what Igneel said about the time drawing near from "them" to take action and that the Dragon King Festival will soon be upon them. I would not be surprised if the events that take place on the 7th day involve Dragons attacking the city or the castle for whatever purpose.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

So far we got introduced to 4 living dragons, Igneel/Metallicana/Grandine won't kill humans for sure, only Acnologia would do something like this... But it would be a bit repetitive again if Acnologia is the one who's gonna pwn and destroy the city and kill characters too

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Still wondering who's the hooded girl and yet it's not even close by epicness to a threesome that awaits us next week!
    Last edited by Kuza; December 07, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    So far we got introduced to 4 living dragons, Igneel/Metallicana/Grandine won't kill humans for sure, only Acnologia would do something like this... But it would be a bit repetitive again if Acnologia is the one who's gonna pwn and destroy the city and kill characters too
    Well we know that some number of Dragons will gather at the Dragon King Festival, and since there is only one day left it will occur on the 7th day. And judging from what we've seen with the flashbacks and visions and etc. the kingdom is going to get obliterated and by the looks of it a lot of people will die. I can't think of any one individual or group of individuals who could do all of this with the strongest mages of Fiore gathered there other then Zeref or Dragons. Also i don't think it would be repetitive if Acnologia was behind all of this because he only killed Gilmore Heart members on an isolated island. Destroying an entire city at the heart of Fiore would be much more catastrophic and impactful.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

i just hope that this Threesomes will last more than 1 chapter, at least as long as the tag battle in day 4.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chapter, I'm hyped up !
    It can't just be a 1 chapter it's gotta be a long fight, I hope.
    can't wait for Titania to kick some ass.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...so power-wise, Kagura = Jura?

I think it was last chapter that Mavis still didn't know what to do with Jura. If Mavis wasn't able to include Kagura in her calculations, then she must be that strong as well.

With Minerva though, I bet she'll throw in a few sly attacks at either of them while they attack each other, making them decide to eliminate her first. Oooh...I do hope that happens. Hate is a strong word that still falls short of describing how I feel against Minerva.

If Gajeel were to fight Sting and Rogue, I do hope he'd win. He's had a lot of tough times with fights and I personally want to see him get his "shining moment".

Juvia vs Chelia on the other hand...if it's possible for Juvia to be hurt by wind with her "Water Body" then she'd lose. Otherwise, I guess this is what Mavis meant when she said Juvia's there to "delay" Chelia.

Anyhow, awesome chapter. With all the things to look forward to, it's gonna be a rough wait 'til next week.

Relax. Take a chill pill.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

the three way chick fight will be a good fight as a whole but i think we will not see the whole as something big might happen. And i think the hooded girl might be levy as in some of the manga chapters she leaves pieces of paper and we know levi is the only young writing mage from fairy tail. but i would like to see whats her story in all this.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So how we can handle these new polls that seem to be desired for future chapter threads (examples: Bleach and Naruto current chapter threads) is you guys can PM me your thoughts on TOP 5(?) moments from the chapter to place as poll options when the chapters details are released.

If you wish you can start now and I will update the current poll (if possible).

You can PM me your thoughts (which would be faster for me to see) or you can obviously just state what you thought your top moments were in your post...

I already KNOW that the "threesome" is an obvious choice for a poll option.

On topic, what exactly did Minerva do to those 2? Grab their faces and push them over? Over grab their faces and throw them each in the other direction?
    Last edited by ghostexiled; December 08, 2012 at 06:57 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JunKisaragi View Post
    Hmm...so power-wise, Kagura = Jura?

I think it was last chapter that Mavis still didn't know what to do with Jura. If Mavis wasn't able to include Kagura in her calculations, then she must be that strong as well.

With Minerva though, I bet she'll throw in a few sly attacks at either of them while they attack each other, making them decide to eliminate her first. Oooh...I do hope that happens. Hate is a strong word that still falls short of describing how I feel against Minerva.

If Gajeel were to fight Sting and Rogue, I do hope he'd win. He's had a lot of tough times with fights and I personally want to see him get his "shining moment".

Juvia vs Chelia on the other hand...if it's possible for Juvia to be hurt by wind with her "Water Body" then she'd lose. Otherwise, I guess this is what Mavis meant when she said Juvia's there to "delay" Chelia.

Anyhow, awesome chapter. With all the things to look forward to, it's gonna be a rough wait 'til next week.
    Not necessarily. Mavis didn't know about the whole Kagura/Erza/Jellal situation so she probably didn't think there was a high enough probability for Kagura to randomly attack Erza. Maybe she was intending on Kagura to fight someone else, maybe Laxus or someone from another team like Jura

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Edelheld's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Milliana will join Jubia vs. Chelia fight to get from Jubia more info on Gerard(and she's the only girl left out of fight).
    I doubt there will be another twin dragon fight because straight 2 vs. 1 is not that interesting unless they are to be curbstomped by Laxus and that's even worse.
    Rogue will fight Gajeel, Laxus will fight Orga(interesting fact: his name is the same as of the antagonist in Godzilla 2000 movie).
    Lyon and Jura are wild cards, they can be in any fight. Sting may have an assignment to deal with one of them to get 5 points. If it's Lyon we might see Grey joining the fight(they'll deflect his laser with ice mirror and stuff).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Considering that this chapter was probably just about finished at the time that chapter 309 was being printed, I kind of doubt he had regrets so much as he had it planned in advance. If he did have regrets, it was probably right after writing it. Author's aren't exactly immune to writing something, then immediately going "Hmm, I'm going to need a decent explanation for that pretty quickly."
    He probably didn't want to redraw everything. Either that or he planned to have a character survive something so absurd that it would compel other characters to waste panels commenting on it even two chapters later. You figure he would have either mentioned the pendant from the beginning or at least just stopped with the clock spirit....I bet it bugged him a bit as he kept on drawing and threw that pendant explanation in to make it seem less crazy lol. Or he thought it was a good idea....but I think even he the author must see how it was a bit over the top. Quicksand would've been a much better idea lol.
    Last edited by exacta; December 08, 2012 at 11:07 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In this post I wrote what I think will happened in the next chapters, the battles that we could see.
    In the truth I have not wrote about the triangle match between Minerva, Kagura and Erza, and neither what happened to Natsu group and to the princess, I will write about in later.
    Anyways:

The next title chapter is “threesomes”.
    Actually after reading Mangapanda/mangareader sclanlations I thought that in the next chapter we would see that even in other battlefield we would get a threesome.
    I thought this even because (since the english is not my first language) I did not know what means threesomes.
    But after reading Mangastream version I believe the chapter would refers to what suggest Minerva here http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/20748357/22.

In the truth there is the possibilities that we would get others threesome in other battlefield.
    The most likely will be Orga, Luxus and Jura, even if in the truth I don’t like it, I hope that Luxus will defeat Orga before of fighting Jura (in this will happened I would like if Orga will defeat someone before, most likely Milliana).
    I would even like if Luxus and Orga will join the force for defeat Jura, even if I believe that Jura would defeat both of them.
    Another possibilities would be that between Chellia, Lluvia and one between Sting or most likely Milliana (there is the possibilities that Milliana will ask about Mistgun/Gerard, then there is the possibilities that Milliana will attack her, so Lluva would fight Milliana and Chellia at the same time).
    The third but even the one who is the most unlikely will be the battle between Gray, Leon and Sting (since he can eat white things).

Regarding Chelia I was unsure of what could have happened to her.
    There was the chance that she would be defeated by Orga.
    Infact Orga against her Orga could attack her two time, after the first time Chellia would have healed herself only partially, and with the second she would have lose counsciousness.
    This would have hyped Orga, since his attack would have been compared with that of Wendy, with the fact than against Wendy’s attack Chellia was able to heal herself immediately and completely.
    Anyways if in the fight between Lluvia and Chellia will not arrive even Milliana there is the possibilities that will arrive in help Gray for Lluvia and Lyon for Chellia, making it a tag team battle.
    I don’t know if they will came at the same time or not (if not I bet will arrive first Lyon); or another option is that Lyon and Gray will met and will begin to fight, then if Lluvia will notice it she with an attack could send away Chellia and then fly to Gray (then obviously Chellia will follow her).
    Anyways I really would like if there will be a moment of this tag team battle that Lyon and Gray will wear only their panties (or Gray could be completely naked).

Anyways I want this tag team battle because a fight 1 vs 1 between Gray and Lyon will be boring, since we have already seen this, and even if Sting will join and make a threesome the thing will not change that much.
    Beside that even if the battle between Chellia and Lluvia would be quite interesting, I want to have this tag team for see the reaction between the four mages, and because I want to see some combo moves, just like that of Sting and Rogue against Natsu.
    Infact Chellia’s wind could not only increase the speed of Lyon’s ice but perhaps even of Lyon himself (in a similar way to what Wendy did here http://www.mangareader.net/135-55234...apter-191.html), but perhaps Chellia’s wind could not only increase the speed of Lyon’s attack but it could even change the trajectory of the attack, using the air currents ascending and descending.
    Beside both Lluvia’s water and Chellia’s wind could be used for repell or at least decrease the speed of the enemy’s attack.
    In the truth even Lluvia’s water could make Gray’s attack stronger, and beside that it could even make partially decrease the effectiveness of Chellia’s wind, infact she could just create a gaint water sphere just like that of the fourth contest (and in the truth counting than that will be real water the opponents will not be able to breathe freely).
    But to tell you the truth what I really hope that Lluvia and Gray will make an Unison Raid in a similar pose than http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/13, infact there is the possibilities that the cover page of some chapters ago (in the truth several chapter ago, the one that I have on my firma) is a indication of this.
    The best thing would be if Meldy will make a link between them while they are doing this unison raid.

P.S: Even if I wrote a long post I hope that someone will comment it, even because I spent several hour for wrote it.
    Last edited by Marche; December 08, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

epic chapter

excitingly erza will win single-handedly there is no need for her to team up
    minerva will loose and as for the other lady she'll admit defeat she thinks she's a big shot.

all well as i say go erza go

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum, interesting. 43 people voted and NO ONE thought it was an average chapter. This arc is surely better than the rest so far.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast